Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10679617 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19244) (19245) (19246) (19247) (19248) (19249) (19250) ... (19339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:09am On May 19
Think Fury has found his rhythm now. Them shots seem to be hurting and irritating Usyk
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:18am On May 19
Very good 8th round from Usyk. Seems Fury has sustained a cut. Definitely ain't smiling as before
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:20am On May 19
Forget, Usyk sabi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:23am On May 19
Fury is in trouble. He looked rocked and out of it for a while, I'm surprised they didn't call it. May have been done a favor by the ref, certainly by the ropes.

Gotta hand it to Fury, the man is a tank. He can eat punishment. But Usyk is exceptionally adaptable
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:30am On May 19
Usyk takes the 11th. Fury really needs a KO now, and Usyk just need to not do anything stupid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:35am On May 19
What a fight. Best I've seen in a while, defo worth the hype. I honestly think Usyk edges it, but worst case scenario is a draw. Fury real lucky that the ref and the ropes saved him in the 9th
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:38am On May 19
Oleksandr Usyk defeats Tyson Fury!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:43am On May 19
Usyk proper boxer.

Get in there man.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:44am On May 19
BlueMann:
What a right. Best I've seen in a while, defo worth the hype. I honestly think Usyk edges it, but worst case scenario is a draw. Fury real lucky that the ref and the ropes saved him in the 9th
One. Hundred. %
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On May 19
airmark:

115 charges should get Man City relegated and all trophies won, withdrawn. In support?

Did they relegate Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:56am On May 19
BlueMann:
Think Fury has found his rhythm now. Them shots seem to be hurting and irritating Usyk
Man was landing body shots thinking Usyk will let go, but nah, he (Usyk) just regenerates some more energy from it.

What a fight, what a performance from Olesandr Usyk.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:01am On May 19
raumdeuter:

Did they relegate Chelsea

We didn't face 115 charges.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:02am On May 19
Usyk has now been undisputed champion of the world in two different weight categories.

First to hold all four belts in the heavyweight division.

Also has an Olympic gold medal to his name.

This man has completed boxing

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:04am On May 19
FBS:

Man was landing body shots thinking Usyk will let go, but nah, he (Usyk) just regenerates some more energy from it.

What a fight, what a performance from Olesandr Usyk.

I swr, It was an impressive comeback from Usyk. Those body shots from fury were doing some damage.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:08am On May 19
BlueMann:

I swr, It was an impressive comeback from Usyk. Those body shots from fury were doing some damage.
For me I think Usyk definitely had the 1st round, then Fury took over with those body shots and landed some blows.
Usyk took his time, gathered himself to show everyone that he is the baddest man in boxing right now. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:08am On May 19
airmark:

Female football analyst per excellence. Na wa o. grin

wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:09am On May 19
Tyson needs to go and check his brain after those flurry of punches. 'Wetin be 'Happy New year'? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:10am On May 19
airmark:

We didn't face 115 charges.

How many charges did they give Chelsea to give them transfer ban
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vischy: 1:12am On May 19
raumdeuter:

Underage signing got Chelsea transfer ban

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:58am On May 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37am On May 19
raumdeuter:

Not 115 charges.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53am On May 19
airmark:

Not 115 charges.

You got a transfer ban, Your team is currently under FA investigation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:57am On May 19
Lol... Bluemann which sport can't you run commentary on?

Thumbs up man. Impressive and commendable.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:35am On May 19
BlueMann:

See, forget. Na me get her heart. She and my first love, Niamh Charles.

Better stick to Niamh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:04am On May 19
forgiveness:

Oliseh seems a better player than Madueke.
seems ? He is a better player than Madueke .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 8:05am On May 19
BlueAngel444:
what if I told you Ipswich town was playing league one 2 seasons ago and McKenna took them not just to 2nd place and championship but now again 2nd place and promotion to EPL. With high win rate with that team.

This is a low key xabi Alonso here
Madrid should appoint him then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:34am On May 19
raumdeuter:

You got a transfer ban, Your team is currently under FA investigation

Only 1 team is facing 115 charges. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:39am On May 19
Unlimited22:

Better stick to Niamh

There is enough space in my heart to accommodate both of them cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:40am On May 19
timbros:
Lol... Bluemann which sport can't you run commentary on?

Thumbs up man. Impressive and commendable.

Probably Golf grin

Thanks chief, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:04am On May 19
happy 20th birthday to gusto
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:11am On May 19
Not every free transfer is worth it

Málang Sarr earns £120k per week, our 9th highest earner, dude hasn't even played 10 full games for Chelsea all these seasons since we signed him. One of the must leave this summer situation.

Gallagher's contract maybe renewed but he is expecting triple his salary which is currently at £50k, does Gallagher deserve £150k per week?

I believe £100k, £120k is okay, he is Chelsea's captain and has been great all season. Let's not make the Rudiger and Christensen mistake with Gallagher, keeping Gallagher is the best option, except they are tempted with £60m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:15am On May 19
Conor Gallagher will wait and see what happens with Mauricio Pochettino over the next few weeks before considering his next step. (@kierangill_DM) #CFC

(1) (2) (3) ... (19244) (19245) (19246) (19247) (19248) (19249) (19250) ... (19339) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cephasdultimate, Sportsweb, TrebleChamp(m), Theflint1(m), afrodoc(m), akwesenana and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.