Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10509843 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On May 12, 2016
Nihilist:

You're taking this thing too seriously...

You not only dissed my shoes, you equally went as far as copying and posting the picture here to laugh about it.
Who does that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=coded01 post=45561212][/quote]Folks i think we need to suspect this moniker up here. Ready to bet my organ he is a robot. More than half of his posts consists of smileys and pics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:07pm On May 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You not only dissed my shoes, you equally went as far as copying and posting the picture here to laugh about it.
Who does that?

Don't post your pics online if you can't handle disses bros

Relax, I will go and remove it now. I wasnt meaning to offend. It was just in playful jest.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:20pm On May 12, 2016
Nihilist:

You're taking this thing too seriously...

Na u get time dey tell the pikin say him dey take am serious.

Person wey claim say e use him money order for over sized shoes /rain boots naim u get time for. Shey him no sabi e shoe size before trying to buy am ni.? Abi na borrow borrow levels him dey on self na only him and him god sabi.

Oga jimmy ewure aka chelseafan1, u can go grind ur bae u f@g.!!!! While u are at it,u can also meet ur carpenter to make some new shoes and clothes for you.

Meanwhile,try starch ur rags next time before you put am for body.

I am officially done with ur baby arsss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol....mind yourself o, the last thing id be is gay, I just like the way he plays, it gives me unspeakable joy. cheesy cheesy

You sure say you no follow for this line up? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3101491/police-arrests-six-gays-benin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
pamcode:
Folks i think we need to suspect this moniker up here. Ready to bet my organ he is a robot. More than half of his posts consists of smileys and pics.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:37pm On May 12, 2016
Nihilist:
Meanwhile we should better pick Wijnaldum from Newcastle now that they are going down.

That guy na better box to box. Kante will be expensive

Nathan Redmond go make sense too as squad player.

Sell Pedro, Mikel, Fabregas, and that entire back line.

Is Reus for sale?

Wijnaldum no be box to box o, he's a pure AMRLC

He's good sha, but I done tire for no10 era for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 12, 2016
hensben:
I curse you not for some reasons best known to me. You can't just stop hating on a young man who doesn't even know your family existence.
And i weep for u. Coz this same Hazard u worship every night b4 u sleep and every morning after u wake up doesn't even know of ur sad, sorry, pathetic and useless existence.

And i didn't even come here to mention môrons like u in d first place. Yet u hopped onto my post with insults like the Agbero that u are.

Hazard has been useless this season. He has been a complete and utter shît of a player. Only a meagre 4 league goals this season when his team has nothing else to play for in the season. And yet when his team needed him the most, he was busy exchanging Jerseys at HT with PSG players. It is not my business if u refuse to see how anonymous he has been this season. And if stating simple facts like "Hazard has 4 goals in about 2000mins of league action this season" is ur definition of hate, then maybe u should consider upgrading ur vocabulary....

Fûck off my mentions!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
Nihilist:

Don't post your pics online if you can't handle disses bros

Relax, I will go and remove it now. I wasnt meaning to offend. It was just in playful jest.

The boy always come off as unintelligent, I'm only engaging him just to put him in his place, but he has proven to be unrepentant.
The first time he had a beef with me, he said I was forming on this same board because I called myself a young CEO, I have seen him hate on other people like that.
He would always hate on people better than him and won't fail to display some meaningless bravado without any proofs.
I had no problems with people dissing my shoes as I didn't make it from a local shoemaker,that's why I had to post a pic of where I got it from.
If I was ever involved in any e-fights or insults with anyone on this board, it has only been because of Hazard's case, people need to learn how to respect other peoples' opinions, you don't try forcing yours on them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:03pm On May 12, 2016
diggz:

Na u get time dey tell the pikin say him dey take am serious.

Person wey claim say e use him money order for over sized shoes /rain boots naim u get time for. Shey him no sabi e shoe size before trying to buy am ni.? Abi na borrow borrow levels him dey on self na only him and him god sabi.

Oga jimmy ewure aka chelseafan1, u can go grind ur bae u f@g.!!!! While u are at it,u can also meet ur carpenter to make some new shoes and clothes for you.

Meanwhile,try starch ur rags next time before you put am for body.

I am officially done with ur baby arsss.

You type like a local tout, you can't even type 20 good sentences without switching to pidgin...we know the classy individuals here, nigga, u ain't one of them.
Just keep up with your rant and curses, that's one of the few things you are probably good at, you fight everywhere you go on this board, they know you on the Arsenal and Man u thread, maybe you fight or diss people for a living, who knows cheesy cheesy cheesy
Entertain me boy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:04pm On May 12, 2016
Ibime:

You sure say you no follow for this line up? cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3101491/police-arrests-six-gays-benin

Hahahaha.....na me be the second guy from the right tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Hensben, just let sleeping dogs lie, they hate Hazard, we love Hazard, you would agree there's no way we can all agree to the same thing, what is most annoying is that, they always wanna try to force us to dislike him, it's isn't by force na.
No follow anybody dey share insults, just let them be.
My brother I tire oo. I hurl praises on hazard and didn't mention Neymar but this I diots came from nowhere to be quoting me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2016
The good thing is Conte will see hazard,courtois and nainagollan in action agains italy @ the euros.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:33pm On May 12, 2016
hensben:
My brother I tire oo. I hurl praises on hazard and didn't mention Neymar but this I diots came from nowhere to be quoting me.

That's actually the most annoying part now, we would be hailing Hazard, they ll start bringing Neymar into it, wetin concern us with Neymar abeg, what's our own with him.
He's currently rated the 3rd best player in the world, let him enjoy his reign, we Hazard fans are hoping that someday he wud achieve same feat and even more.
He had a bad season, they would always come here to remind us that he hasnt scored, when he started scoring and playing well, they said we shouldn't celebrate him dt he has been useless, did we need them to remind us smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I had no problems with people dissing my shoes as I didn't make it from a local shoemaker

Maka why?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:57am On May 13, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Who does that?

u had a pic of urself and a chic up there sometime ago right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:14am On May 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chestar5 come verify if he really looks like omata
he looks himself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 7:20am On May 13, 2016
Spy360:
When boys left talking footie to beef each other, when fellas analyse fashion instead of goals, when players talk ashewo instead of ballon Dor...
...and call Hazard 'bae'...

Moderators do the needful and change the 'champions' banner on this thread. Chelshit don turn soakaway pit. Rotten fans and a disgrace to English football.

undecided...are u hungry? undecided.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:26am On May 13, 2016
Just noticed that several shots have been fired... Hmmm. Make una take am easy ooooo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:38am On May 13, 2016
mathys:
I see say nonso bae wan use style enter ring this morning without grasping what the main issue is cheesy cheesy Abi since when mods start to ban people for reading and comprehending first before commenting? Even when an unbiased observation is brought up ,just becuz it involves hazard some kid will jump in here just to insult their papa for house. cheesy

Pls dodoyo,close your gutter!!! It is on record you are infinitely daft but if you are still in need of a proof ,I will gladly dig up the skeletons of jimmy for the world to marvel at.

What a simpleton!!!
cheesy haha these hazard fan boys they'll not kill me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:41am On May 13, 2016
make una relax, all of una wey call hazard names when em no dey form, una go soon change mouth. he will shame you guys. even the so called intelligent Chelsea fans follow the talk rubbish, say him na fraud, that he is nothing near their supposed world class players; it is a matter of time and he will shame you guys.

some even went as far as saying that his career is finished, that he should be sold. abi, i tell una say one day una go change mouth.
just wait, his best is yet to come.

that particular one wey dey call am fraud don close mouth for some time now, him must change mouth.

if my post dey pain you, if you no like am, I implore you to go "knack head for wall die (kpoo isi na ahu aja kpokpuo onwe gi).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:31am On May 13, 2016
coded01:
Congratulations FBS... cheesy
Thanks man.

Odunharry:
Congrats FBS..
Thanks boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:33am On May 13, 2016
hensben:
Btw, congrats FBS
Merci beaucoup. grin

diggz:

Twale Boss!!!!
Confirm. Thanks boss boss. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:34am On May 13, 2016
nateevs:

Congratulations baba. More agbara to your reproductive cells.

grin grin grin

Thanks my man (though we rarely agree) grin .

Your kid is how old now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:38am On May 13, 2016
Ibime:

Hehehehe. Thunder fire you. Wetin be your count now sef?

All na turn by turn. FBS too greedy na im make he just dey jump queue. Just last year wey him fire, he no even wait 1 year begin fire again.

Ibime:

Congrats bro. . . .collect Gulder there on me. . . . shey na just 12 months ago the last one drop?
Thanks big boss but I no want Gulder. tongue

12 months ke? Nah. How about 3 years ago? tongue grin

You berra get your groove on with some greek nuts if you know what I mean. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:41am On May 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gbe enu werrey e yen soun. You no go go marry.

How much FBS take senior you? E don use pikin cantab you. Even Ibime even though na Torres he is still better than a Yaya Sanogo like you

You dey dance shoki all over Amsterdam while your mates dey go they kids football game

raumdeuter:

FBS na the kind striker Conte needs, 1 appearance hat trick

Dayo, you be certified kolo-mental. grin grin grin grin

Thanks boss. The oni Bayern of Munich.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:42am On May 13, 2016
Pataki:

Congrats!

Thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:44am On May 13, 2016
Thanks y'all for all the love. I appreciate.

Happy days ahead! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:51am On May 13, 2016
Ahem..back to football, i.e Hazard. cheesy

I will say what I said 264 days ago....when in motion he is just unstoppable reason he should stop playing this pause and play rubbish.

And Oh yes he was on fire against Liverpool BUT was he playing for the Chelsea or for potential suitors? Either way I think its a WIN-WIN for CFC.

Next season should be interesting. Lets go there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2016
mathys:
Abeg na who sabi grab and paste here? I need someone to help me grab and paste Mr blabbermouth aka chelseafan1 pics from him profile here before him delete am for record purposes cheesy

AdelaNa1 abeg you fit help? Airmark abeg i need your help pls.......!

Against my chelsea guy? Mba, gawa. If it's against ramuzaki or his ajakaja-40, holla at me.

FBS:
Thanks y'all for all the love. I appreciate.
Happy days ahead! cheesy

Congrats bro.

Greatihex:
make una relax, all of una wey call hazard names when em no dey form, una go soon change mouth. he will shame you guys. even the so called intelligent Chelsea fans follow the talk rubbish, say him na fraud, that he is nothing near their supposed world class players; it is a matter of time and he will shame you guys.
some even went as far as saying that his career is finished, that he should be sold. abi, i tell una say one day una go change mouth.
just wait, his best is yet to come.
that particular one wey dey call am fraud don close mouth for some time now, him must change mouth.
if my post dey pain you, if you no like am, I implore you to go "knack head for wall die (kpoo isi na ahu aja kpokpuo onwe gi).

Unfortunately dayo ramuzaki does n't understand igbo. How after leicester won the league hazard started performing is a mystery. Next season i won't be surprised if top teams sign babalawo before signing players. How chelsea and hazard fell badly is unbelievable.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2016
Chestar5:

undecided...are u hungry? undecided.....
You get something?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On May 13, 2016
Is it not generally accepted that Hazard is a fraud? what next is there to debate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chidekings(m), Trevor012(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.