Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10744017 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (19416) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:07am On May 24, 2016
coded01:
I can't seem to understand why Chelsea fans are already scared of facing Man Utd!
If you think we are scared then what will you call what Spy360 and other Arsenal fans are feeling right now..

The guy has been hyperventilating on United thread for like 48 hrs now....

Arsenal starts the season with -6 points

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:57am On May 24, 2016
Chelsea are truly career killers. Thank God torres ran before much more damage is done to his ruined career. Look at him now -- revived!

No coach can save you guys. Get ready to slug it out with teams like scunthorpe, york city and co cause you're headed for relegation next season. tongue

P.S. Mikel is a slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:44am On May 24, 2016
Hehehe. Nawa o. See as weak ass ninjahs be quaking in their boots. Trying to relive what may have been. I wonder what all the love is about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:36pm On May 24, 2016
Like mou will be playing us every weekend. Conte is equal to the task too so ain't gat no worries.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:48pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
Chelsea are truly career killers. Thank God torres ran before much more damage is done to his ruined career. Look at him now -- revived!

No coach can save you guys. Get ready to slug it out with teams like scunthorpe, york city and co cause you're headed for relegation next season. tongue

This is wickedness!!! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 12:50pm On May 24, 2016
bigkesh:

If you think we are scared then what will you call what Spy360 and other Arsenal fans are feeling right now..

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 1:02pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Please,which of the sick homes did you pop out from? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2016
coded01:

This is wickedness!!! shocked shocked grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2016
Jose can have Mikel for free, we can give him Remy if he likes too, just let him stay off Matic.

Yeah the Serbian had a stinker of a season, but who didn't? On his day, the ninja is twice the player Mikel has ever been.

Make we try learn from the mistakes of the past.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On May 24, 2016
Danhumprey:
I didn't want to reopen this argument with you again,but I just want to correct an erroneous impression.

nobody claimed that Barcelona, Madrid and co. won't win the EPL, but rather they won't find it easy to win it neither will they find it easy to CONSISTENTLY dominate the EPL as they have been doing in LA liga.

take note of the word in capital letter! but I know you won't.

Barcelona Madrid and atletico in the epl would share top 3 positions between themselves every season that's the truth.

They are significantly stronger than all epl teams put together.

If you choose an epl best 11 they would get beaten easily by either barca or Madrid

There's a reason these 3 teams have dominated cl and epl teams are finding it hard to even make a semi final

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
I still don't get the hate for Emenalo here.

Like what are you actually blaming him for? Is Emenalo the reason why the same team that finished 1st ended up almost getting relegated?

I mean the guy even offered to resign before Jose came back...

This guy brought in KDB Lukaku Schurrle etc.and Jose chased them away for Eto fils, Willian, etc.

Jose publicly courted Stones, but as we saw this season, that one too is a waste of space, and so what does that say about Jose's judgment? I personally would havr been pissed if Everton had accepted our 40 million pound bid for that overhyped product.

Jose refused to play Filipe Luis who was a damn sight better than Baba Is today.

Chased away Mata and Kept Oscar. Like for reals....

The Matic that Jose supposedly bought regressed so badly that Mikel was keeping him out the team by the end of the season.

Can any of the Emenalo haters actually state what he has done wrong?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mathys: 2:41pm On May 24, 2016
Ibime you are wanted here asap to defend your take on emenalo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Like what are you actually blaming him for? Is Emenalo the reason why the same team that finished 1st ended up almost getting relegated?

This guy brought in KDB Lukaku Schurrle etc.and Jose chased them away for Eto fils, Willian, etc.

Jose publicly courted Stones, but as we saw this season, that one too is a waste of space, and so what does that say about Jose's judgment? I personally would havr been pissed if Everton had accepted our 40 million pound bid for that overhyped product.

Jose refused to play Filipe Luis who was a damn sight better than Baba Is today.

The Matic that Jose supposedly bought regressed so badly that Mikel was keeping him out the team by the end of the season.

I am surprised by your honest judgment...

You said it all... I don't understand why let go of Mata, Lukaku, KDB, Schurrle... Smh...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
mathys:
Ibime you are wanted here asap to defend your take on emenalo.

We have spoke enough about Emenalo already. Aint got time to answer that clown. I'm on holiday right now.

Give him the list of Emenalos last 11 signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:05pm On May 24, 2016
Ibime:

We have spoke enough about Emenalo already. Aint got time to answer that clown. I'm on holiday right now.

Give him the list of Emenalos last 11 signings.

Abeggggiii

What team did Spurs have? Or Leicester? Or Southampton? or West Ham? or Stoke?

Are you suggesting that Stoke had a better season than we did because they have a better team? or because they are Emenalo free?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Barcelona Madrid and atletico in the epl would share top 3 positions between themselves every season that's the truth.

If you choose an epl best 11 they would get beaten easily by either barca or Madrid

There's a reason these 3 teams have dominated cl and epl teams are finding it hard to even make a semi final
with the way bayern have been trashed for 3 consecutive seasons by the spanish teams its little wonder u r making such asertions. and with this it still goes to mean if they were in bundesliga bayern will have been finishing 4th on d table every season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 3:23pm On May 24, 2016
lekkie073:
with the way bayern have been trashed for 3 consecutive seasons by the spanish teams its little wonder u r making such asertions. and with this it still goes to mean if they were in bundesliga bayern will have been finishing 4th on d table every season.
no mind dayo.gringrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On May 24, 2016
lekkie073:

I wont argue that the Spanish sides would beat Bayern or win the bundesliga since they've beaten us

But if Bayern and the 3 Spanish team come to the EPL the top 4 would be sealed and all the other clubs would start hustling for 4th and below

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2016
bigkesh:

Yet Arsenal finishes above Chelsea and Man United. We dash una 6points yet una finish 10th. Shame!

SMH vigorously.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:54pm On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

I wont argue that the Spanish sides would beat Bayern or win the bundesliga since they've beaten us

But if Bayern and the 3 Spanish team come to the EPL the top 4 would be sealed and all the other clubs would start hustling for 4th and below
Except Arsenal, we always find a way to finish 4th and above. And if Bayern were to base in North London, we would have a Bayerningham day to celebrate too.

cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:58pm On May 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Spy360 likes this...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2016
Nihilist:

Hehehe. Bros you are making too much sense. It is not allowed on this forum when JM is concerned.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 4:02pm On May 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

It's not Chelsea really, its Mourinho.

And United are next, the guy is like a marauding demon. Jose the prety serpent. Like mammy water, very attractive but deadly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On May 24, 2016
Nihilist:

This is why I like factual arguments and not silly cliches. The poster above has given these facts, Can the anti-Emenalo camp refute it with their own facts

Some people are allergic to facts but would rather stick to their ignorance thats when you start hearing someone wants to be the number 1 poster on the sport section

Na Emenalo dey spoil Chelsea, Na Emenalo dey spoil Chelsea . How exactly is he spoiling Chelsea? Na Emenalo carry Chelsea go 16th position for league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2016
Spy360:

It's not Chelsea really, its Mourinho.

And United are next, the guy is like a marauding demon. Jose the prety serpent. Like mammy water, very attractive but deadly.
jose had a dream....d dream is to manage manutd...everywhere he went was just as a result of waiting for his dream job. so he gets impatient with d board/players. its like someone whose dream is to go to UI but finds himself in OOU (Chelsea) where there exists gross ethical misconducts. he soon gets tired and moved on to UNIBEN(inter) and was faced with a rough societal condition. he saw himself in OAU (real madrid) but was pissed of by d constant aluta (Sergio and casilas issues). none of these he fancied.....

not until he decide to wait till d day UI ( utd ) will give him admission grin

and now he has it...

he wont mess it up I tell u cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 5:15pm On May 24, 2016
Papy djibloji,pato,miazga,baba rahman,Marco amelia,Micheal hector, Danilo pnatic.
Who is responsible for these signings
Fucck you emenalo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:17pm On May 24, 2016
Nobody claimed Emenalo is the reason finished 16th.

But Emenalo is the reason a once proud team that always finished 1st or 2nd has been struggling to finish in top 4 since 2012.

Guus Hiddinks points per game average would have finished Chelsea in 9th position this season. Who do we blame for that?

Every point that clown made has been covered copiously by me.

I will not have shekpe-lovers who supported Emenalos marginalisation of Lukaku and Sturridge for umpteen years in favour of their lover Torres tell us Jose chased away Lukaku. Lukaku had marginalised for 3 years, and was tired of waiting, only one of those years under Jose.

Please, please, please. This is my view right now. One attention seeker should not come and spoil it by bringing up matters I have covered several times. If he did not challenge the viewpoints then, then the shekpe-lovers should not come and form ITK now. Its been 4 years since we started discussing Emenalo, not today. Lemme enjoy my evening.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tenderheart1: 5:35pm On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bro, do you think it will be easy for Madrid to buy Bale and Modric from Spurs easily, buy Cr7 from Man Utd easily, Buy Hazard from Chelsea easily, do you think Barca will be able to buy Suarez from Arsenal easily, do you think Man city will allow Aguero go to Madrid easily if Barca and Madrid are both in the EPL and the teams have the same spending power and are rivals...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:44pm On May 24, 2016
tenderheart1:

Bro, do you think it will be easy for Madrid to buy Bale and Modric from Spurs easily, buy Cr7 from Man Utd easily, Buy Hazard from Chelsea easily, do you think Barca will be able to buy Suarez from Arsenal easily, do you think Man city will allow Aguero go to Madrid easily if Barca and Madrid are both in the EPL and the teams have the same spending power and are rivals...

Did Man Utd not buy Berbatov and Carrick from Spurs easily?

Barca and Madrid are clubs with history and every player in the world dreams of playing for them. Even at a time when Man Utd was winning the CL and Madrid couldn't go beyond 2nd round, CR7 Man Utd's best player was dreaming of playing for Madrid, So who is Modric, Bale Suarez and Aguero. Many top players would play for Madrid or Barcelona for free

Historically Madrid and Barca have always bought the best players in the world. For the past 20yrs every WPOTY have played for either of the two teams

Its the highpoint of a players career to play for either of the two and it wont change anytime soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:48pm On May 24, 2016
This is the kind of thing I dislike.

There were a few people shouting 'Bleep Emenalo', only one of them took my post personal and started calling me clown and posting pictures of bar beach. cheesy

When we clap back now, we'll start hearing stories of degrees, and certifications.

Its already pretty obvious that no sense can be made of this conversation. I though Emenalo signed Lukaku? Now it's Emenalo that sidelined Lukaku cheesy

The same once proud team that finished 1st and 2nd actually finished 1st last season, and 3rd the year before only 4 points behind 1st place.

Emenalo became TD in 2011. If we judge by the shallow logic of team achievements, then we should consider that we've won one FA cup, Multiple European Titles, the league Cup and the actual league during his reign.

"Guus Hiddinks points per game would have seen us finish 9th. Who do we blame for that?"

Ermmmm I don't know....how about the freaking manager? cheesy

I don't see why the TD should be blamed for underachieving players.

Mehn I won't even bother responding to you again. Enjoy Bar Beach.

Meanwhile can any non-passive aggressive Emenalo hater table their factual reasons Emenalo is behind our alarming slump this season?

I am genuinely interested in hearing them

Edit: Forgot to add my own view
Absolutely loving this chair in front of me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
raumdeuter:

But if Bayern and the 3 Spanish team come to the EPL the top 4 would be sealed and all the other clubs would start hustling for 5th and below

Fixed... cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:53pm On May 24, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Papy djibloji,pato,miazga,baba rahman,Marco amelia,Micheal hector, Danilo pnatic.
Who is responsible for these signings
Fucck you emenalo.

Who is responsible for these signings Jarosik, Smertin, Maniche Bhoularouz, Del Horno, SWP, Pizzaro, Ben Haim, Sidwell, Belleti, Alex, Quaresma

(1) (2) (3) ... (1973) (1974) (1975) (1976) (1977) (1978) (1979) ... (19416) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, hensben(m), Realtord43, Ballzproblem2, Mybettingtips(m), superfelix, chic2pimp(m), PendragonVII, YoungB1a(m), Bill8012(m), Sportsweb, iamoyindamola(m), WhoDeyHause, Unlimited22, SirAce, odizeey(m), TheLequte and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.