Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10450237 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (19125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2016
A proven striker should be around 65 million pounds.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
No john stones please...!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bring back our Andreas christensen please...!!!! Enough of buying useless players when we hv ours to take up available spots...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Where da hell is Wallace again? angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dhellake:
Will this work?

Yeah, in Football Manager
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

His usual post shifting

Since ENgland last made a final, Bundesliga players have helped Germany win 6 major tournaments and played 12 major finals

When would EPL do the same for England

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Since ENgland last made a final, Bundesliga players have helped Germany win 6 major tournaments and played 12 major finals

Dayo sha......!!!!! There's always an angle with you,and another, then another, and another.....! Till we end up going round and round and round.

You no dey tire to shift this post Bros....? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dhellake:
Will this work?

No hazard no William ?

Weldone
angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
diggz:
Dayo sha......!!!!! There's always an angle with you,and another, then another, and another.....! Till we end up going round and round and round.

You no dey tire to shift this post Bros....? cheesy

Which post I shift, what was my initial position and what is my current position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dayokanu, the Bundesliga is overrated

No be me talk am, na your disciple talk am

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Which post I shift, what was my initial position and what is my current position?

England National team was rubbish 7years ago,you had a dedicated thread by you to show same, which you later brought up immediately after the euro defeat, well yeah!! we all are cool with that one.

Then you shifted into the EPL is overrated because the england national team failed to perform in the euros, and the world cup was also brought in to justify your position.

Blah...blah....blah.....!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

No burndisligdown is not. They have world cup winning champions......

Raumdeuters reply... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2016
diggz:
England National team was rubbish 7years ago,you had a dedicated thread by you to show same, which you later brought up immediately after the euro defeat, well yeah!! we all are cool with that one.

Then you shifted into the EPL is overrated because the england national team failed to perform in the euros, and the world cup was also brought in to justify your position.

Blah...blah....blah.....!!

Its all the same. The English National team is a reflection of the EPL because thats the team with the highest number of EPL players

And their achievements in the past 50yrs shows the league is garbage

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

WHich disciple I get? The Bundesliga has never claimed to be the best league. The best league is in Spain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

WHich disciple I get? The Bundesliga has never claimed to be the best league. The best league is in Spain

grin grin grin okay good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:
grin grin grin okay good

But you now agree that EPL and the NT is crap. They are 100% EPL players and couldnt beat Iceland nor win a major trophy in 50yrs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

But you now agree that EPL and the NT is crap. They are 100% EPL players and couldnt beat Iceland nor win a major trophy in 50yrs

Why is the EPl crap?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:
Why is the EPl crap?

Several reasons.

1. Their performance in the CL recently
2. Their players ranking in Balon D or
3. The performance of their players in international tournament
4. The performance of the country with the most EPL players in tournaments for the past 50yrs
5. Their UEFA ranking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

Several reasons.

1. Their performance in the CL recently
2. Their players ranking in Balon D or
3. The performance of their players in international tournament
4. The performance of the country with the most EPL players in tournaments for the past 50yrs
5. Their UEFA ranking

Alright

1. The bundesliga was crap from 02 '03 to 08 '09, it's ony been 3 years for us

2. '08, CR7 was still in the epl, Dayo, when was the last time a player from the bundesliga won the balon d'or?

3. Remind me, from which league is the
player of the just concluded copa America from?

4. Inconsequential

5. It is safe to say the bundesliga has been utter bullshit until two seasons ago

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:
Alright

1. The bundesliga was crap from 02 '03 to 08 '09, it's ony been 3 years for us

2. '08, CR7 was still in the epl, Dayo, when was the last time a player from the bundesliga won the balon d'or?

3. Remind me, from which league is the
player of the just concluded copa America from?

4. Inconsequential

5. It is safe to say the bundesliga has been utter bullshit until two seasons ago

1.In the early part of this century the Bundesliga was behind EPL now they are ahead
2. 2008 was like how many yrs ago? 8yrs. WHen was the last time an EPL pplayer made top 5 in Balon D or
3. We are talking about World cup when was the last time an EPL player was top scorer in a world cup
4. The English NT has the highest number of EPL players and they were just disgraced out of the EUros and havent achieved anything in 50yrs
5. Bundesliga is a rising league rose from 4th to 2nd, EPL is a dying league went from 1st to 3rd and its even in danger of falling to 4th

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:41pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

1.In the early part of this century the Bundesliga was behind EPL now they are ahead
2. 2008 was like how many yrs ago? 8yrs. WHen was the last time an EPL pplayer made top 5 in Balon D or
3. We are talking about World cup when was the last time an EPL player was top scorer in a world cup
4. The English NT has the highest number of EPL players and they were just disgraced out of the EUros and havent achieved anything in 50yrs
5. Bundesliga is a rising league rose from 4th to 2nd, EPL is a dying league went from 1st to 3rd and its even in danger of falling to 4th

1. How many CL trophy has the bundesliga won since 2000? Or better still, how many champions league final has the bundesliga featured in?

2. Dayo, tell me the last time a player from the bundesliga won the balon d'or

3. Nope, we are talking about the just concluded Euros and copa America, that was what led to this argument in the first place, I sitdown on top this post, make I see how you wan shift am

4. Still inconsequential

5. That means you agree with me that the bundesliga was utter bullshit until 2 seasons ago

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
OK.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
ChristineC:
there are whispers that suggest Manchester United has opened or about to open talks with Raph Varane (Real Madrid) and Paul Pogba (Juventus). a year ago there was no interest in Paul Pogba yet it would appear the new manager is keen.
£60mil should be closer to his worth. figures bandied about are ridiculous so far.

I think you lost your way, this is chelshit's thread
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

1. How many CL trophy has the bundesliga won since 2000? Or better still, how many champions league final has the bundesliga featured in?

2. Dayo, tell me the last time a player from the bundesliga won the balon d'or

3. Nope, we are talking about the just concluded Euros and copa America, that was what led to this argument in the first place, I sitdown on top this post, make I see how you wan shift am

4. Still inconsequential

5. That means you agree with me that the bundesliga was utter bullshit until 2 seasons ago

The most consequential thing right now is that a team of 100% EPL players were disgraced out of the Euros wile other top leagues have won the world cup

Italy won the world cup 2006 with Serie A
Spain won the world cup 2010 with La Liga
Germany won the world cup in 2014 with Bundesliga
____ won the world cup in ____ With EPL

Can you fill that out for us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

The most consequential thing right now is that a team of 100% EPL players were disgraced out of the Euros wile other top leagues have won the world cup

Buahahahahahahahahahaaha grin grin grin grin

Why you discard everything like that? Let's continue with what we were doing na

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ChristineC: 3:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:
I think you lost your way, this is chelshit's thread
yeah obviously I did
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2016
raumdeuter:

you know say if Wales do mistake carry this thing this your 7days shitposting spree go look like childsplay?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2016
diggz:

Are you ok at all? I specifically asked you if Suarez was playing in UCL before you guys bought him? And if he was over rated before you guys bought him? Based on your useless line of thoughts which you gladly submitted to buttress the rubbish you posted earlier.Kindly don't bring in useless analogy into this,just answer Yes or No!!!.

Ogbeni!! If you are not copying or following raumdeuter like you posted,you must be the inferior side of him.

He wasn't dude... If he was then explain how..

And u can say wateva u like abt me copying or tryna b like smone els.. Av foregone dah issue.. I knw m nt tryna b like any1..

Av answered ur question so answer mine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2016
dopeJemi:

Oga, I said the Bundesliga is overrated, you never answer

What are ur criterias for a league being the best
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2016
How is bpl over-rated and ow is budesliga better than epl?...

Some argument sha, when was d last time another club apart from bayern won d ligue sef angry......

BPL is forever better than bundesliga although i m forever crushin on thomas muller embarassed.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2016
TRendlona:

What are ur criterias for a league being the best

Buahahahhaahahahaha grin grin grin

Are you asking me? Okay, Tell me the criteria you used just now to determine the mediocrity of the Epl
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2016
TRendlona:

He wasn't dude... If he was then explain how..

And u can say wateva u like abt me copying or tryna b like smone els.. Av foregone dah issue.. I knw m nt tryna b like any1..

Av answered ur question so answer mine

You are a confused being am sorry to say.

First you were clear about harry not being a world class because he his yet to play a cl game. I then asked if saurez could be regarded as a world class since he never played a cl game with Liverpool before you guys bought him and you response was, Yes!

Since the bone of contention here is playing in the CL,then why rate Suarez as world class before he joined barca and Kane not as one?

I was never going to do this but, since you have chosen to constitute a nuisance here, can you tell us why we should not regard Spain as overrated since they got well trashed by unknown Italian players from a substandard league like seria A(according to your flawed logic) and were subsequently dumped out of the euros at the same stage with an overrated English squad?

Kindly do not refer me to your great grand fathers,just try to answer my questions directly this time around.

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (19125) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), VillageBus(m), dcrested(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.