Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10441395 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (19114) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

grin grin
Omo, make dem carry oh, I never reach to get gehfrend, i'm still a virgin
You sef na virgin? I ain't alone then.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2016
Emaprince:
My girlfriend just said he's ugly tongue... What do you think?

i thought he ll b older than wat i saw, and wat is d big deal in lookin @ someone's profile ehn angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bimffo:

grin Sha no phock all these nairaland babes finish.

All those ones na editing, I no even be like that for real life, but I hear you sha cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
dmcdad:

You sef na virgin? I ain't alone then.cheesy

See better person, it is well with our souls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kwonder(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
revenge served cold... remember when messi passed his penalty for neymar and suarez to score so they can win the pichichi wink
timbros:
LOL...

I can bet my last buck Ronaldo took that first penalty to 'mock' Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
With contracts having come to an end, we today say farewell to three players who were part of the squad during last season - Falcao, Pato and Marco Amelia.

Falcao joined the Blues on a season-long loan from Monaco last July and made his first appearance in a Chelsea shirt during our summer tour of the USA, coming on as a second-half substitute in a 1-1 draw against Paris Saint-Germain in Charlotte. He was one of six Chelsea players to convert a penalty in the subsequent shoot-out.

The Colombian striker’s competitive debut came on the opening day of the season when Swansea visited Stamford Bridge, and he scored with a diving header in the following home game against Crystal Palace.

However, after featuring against Liverpool on 31 October, Falcao was not involved again until April due to injury. His return game, away at Swansea, would prove to be his last for the club.

Pato arrived on loan from Corinthians in January when our striker resources were stretched. The Brazilian netted a debut goal, scoring from the penalty spot in a 4-0 win at Aston Villa in April, and made his one start for the Blues a week later at Swansea.

Amelia was brought in to provide goalkeeper cover after Thibaut Courtois underwent knee surgery.

The former Italy international signed as a free agent last October but although he was named as a substitute during the campaign, he was not called into action on the pitch.

Chelsea Football Club thanks the players for their contributions and wishes them success in the future.

- Chelsea FC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
There has been a change to the squad number Pedro will wear on the back of his shirt ahead of the upcoming 2016/17 season.

The Spaniard will take the no.11 shirt - vacated by the departure of Pato - having worn the no.17 on his back during his first campaign in west London.

Eleven is the number Pedro has long worn when representing his national team including at this summer’s European Championships

- Chelsea Football Club understands that some supporters will already have purchased the new 2016/17 home shirt with Pedro’s name and the number 17 on the back. We will be offering anybody who has proof of purchase from an official club store a free exchange, subject to availability, from 1 July - 31 July 2016 inclusive. Please contact customer.services@chelseafc.com for further details.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
afrodoc2:

Wetin Chestar dey go look for Dopejemi profile? lolz harmless question indeed.
anyway Dope u have to watch your back o, na wetin chelseabmw and hensben don dey fast n pray for dem wan give you on a platter. cheesy

Nobody dey d full nairaland jaire tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibrahimovic and Aguero on my FPL team for next season already. Let the revolution begin cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chelseafan1:

That doesnt change the fact that he's still a dortmund player on loan....
Ake is a Chelsea player on loan.

If a player is good enough to play why would he be sent on loan
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
timbros:

He saved the last kick for himself in the just concluded UCL final and took it.

You with this Renato sef. How many minutes have he played for Bayern?

He is a Bayern player and he has won 2 MOTM awards already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2016
lekkie073:
manutd has used the best team in d history of bundesliga to collect ucl

Chelsea defeated the best team in German football history to win d ucl

I believe dat if Leicester should see bayern Munich in d final of ucl, the probability of Leicester winning is 70% grin

and finally, if bundesliga is the only league available for football lovers, everyone would follow bayern Munich. bit thank God there is epl dat gives room for choices...arsenal...Chelsea....Liverpool.....manutd....to name a few

When would an EPL dominated team win a world cup like Bundesliga Serie A and La Liga have done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dopejemi and Chestar5 make una arrange how to meet in real life so we can agree on a date to chop rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:
Dopejemi and Chestar5 make una arrange how to meet in real life so we can agree on a date to chop rice.

I'm married to nihilist's sister angry why do you think our bromance is strong
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
Fvck the rice...I just wanna watch the tape.

And she better live up to her moniker an be chesty...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

When would an EPL dominated team win a world cup like Bundesliga Serie A and La Liga have done
it had deen done before....1966
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
lekkie073:
it had deen done before....1966

1966 were you alive then? So the last time An EPL dominated team won a world cup or Euro was half a century ago,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

Which tape, you no go see anything for the tape. Both of them na the kain people wey go tie wrapper big like blanket and turn off the transformer before dem do anything

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

raumdeuter:

Which tape, you no go see anything for the tape. Both of them na the kain people wey go tie wrapper big like blanket and turn off the transformer before dem do anything

Agbaya meji. grin

Old men!! Old phocking men! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

am a nun embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

I'm married to nihilist's sister angry why do you think our bromance is strong

I think you got your family tree mixed up. The effects of too much dope ingestion

Whatever iya arugbo you're married to cannot be my sister. Maybe my Great-Grandmother though. Have fun squeezing leather and enjoy your powdered milk bro...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
raumdeuter:

Sometimes all you need is the seed image. Then you can let your imagination do the rest.

Chestar5:

am a nun embarassed
I'm already liking the role play....this tape definitely has potential
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

See better person, it is well with our souls
Amen to that brodaly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Chestar5:

sorry for asking, is dat really u on ur profile picture sad

Are you feeling the nigga?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

Yeah, why?

WTF is that on your lip? Piercing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nihilist:

I think you got your family tree mixed up. The effects of too much dope ingestion

Whatever iya arugbo you're married to cannot be my sister. Maybe my Great-Grandmother though. Have fun squeezing leather and enjoy your powdered milk bro...

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Griffon:
Ibrahimovic and Aguero on my FPL team for next season already. Let the revolution begin cool

FPL done start? Make I go defend my title jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibime:

WTF is that on your lip? Piercing?

yeah, used to be crazy like that cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:

yeah, used to be crazy like that cheesy

No let boys grab that photo. Them go use that lip piercing roast you one day o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ibime:

No let boys grab that photo. Them go use that lip piercing roast you one day o grin

Lol, who dem help? I even dey pierce nose before sef

Well, I no be trouble maker sha, so no shaking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
dopeJemi:
Lol, who dem help? I even dey pierce nose before sef

Well, I no be trouble maker sha, so no shaking

You know its gayss and transexuals men that pierce their body. One Man Utd fan was always winking at A40 shey na you??

With that piercing you don fuccck up, You cant handle chestar5, next person na Bimffo oya lets see your picture

A chelsea fan the great dyabman posing with his collection of granny pants

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (19114) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Iriruaga100(m), DynamoDeGreat and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.