Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536688 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
bigkesh:
What exactly did James do to Zidane??
It is becoming embarrassing, even with Key players my guy is still on the bench

Get him please.... He can give us goals

Don't you think Zidane knows a playmaker when he sees one?

James is not good enough to start, simples.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:49am On Aug 22, 2016
First it was kagawa better than haZard then depay and now mikhitiryan better than hazard. Two games in epl he's nowhere to be found and they are saying he's adjusting to epl meanwhile, hazard kick the ground running in his first game in epl.

To anti-hazard, he doesn't need time to adjust to anything else he will be term pius ikedia.

Manure urinated fan una nor dey tire. Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
First it was kagawa better than haZard then depay and now mikhitiryan better than hazard. Two games in epl he's nowhere to be found and they are saying he's adjusting to epl meanwhile, hazard kick the ground running in his first game in epl.

To anti-hazard, he doesn't need time to adjust to anything else he will be term pius ikedia.

Until hazard records 17 assists and scores 23 goals in all competition he is not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with mkhitaryan

Na by to carry yansh for back dey dribble like chicken wey no get head

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

Until hazard records 17 assists and scores 23 goals in all competition he is not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with mkhitaryan

Na by to carry yansh for back dey dribble like chicken wey no get head
comparing bayern Liga to epl shows you know nothing about football.
Btw, go check hazard stats in Lille, he was the best player in league 1 then at very young age. How old is miki again? Was he the best player in Bayern Liga last season? Can you please states his individual award so far? Let's compare to hazard.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2016
Another annoyin silly argument is about to shele undecided.... Who is mhiki wateva??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:28am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

mkhi is yet to be unleashed.....united is still keeping him for when the heat starts getting hot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2016
Oh lawd!! Keep the thread clean and free abeg

United fans have been so desperate to get someone better than hazard,can't you see any player you compare to him dies?

And pls don't even quote me,no replies

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
comparing bayern Liga to epl shows you know nothing about football.
Btw, go check hazard stats in Lille, he was the best player in league 1 then at very young age. How old is miki again? Was he the best player in Bayern Liga last season? Can you please states his individual award so far? Let's compare to hazard.

25 league goals in 28 apps in Ukraine, what next?

Did hazard score 23 goals and record 17 assists in lille?

Until ikedia records 17 assists and scores 23 goals in all competitions he is not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with mkhitaryan

No be by push and stop

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Neymar dey win gold for him country and CL for him club, but baba dey carry yansh for back dey do push and stop

Yet he is better than Neymar

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2016
lekkie073:
mkhi is yet to be unleashed.....united is still keeping him for when the heat starts getting hot.
hogwash! Why not keep pogba as well. A very quality player don't need to be kept waiting for the heat to start getting hot. Oh until he starts getting fat and rusty that when the heat comes he will not be able to run.

Go check history, players signed from Dortmund always struggle in another team or league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:
Neymar dey win gold for him country and CL for him club, but baba dey carry yansh for back dey do push and stop

Yet he is better than Neymar
You should be ashamed of yourself for switching talk.
I've never for once said hazard is better than Neymar rather, I can not really tell which is better because they in different league. But if I am a coach I will prefer hazard in my team.
Btw, you should know by now, Brazil>>Belgium Barca>>Chelsea so the chance of winning trophies with the formers are very high
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:55am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

25 league goals in 28 apps in Ukraine, what next?

Did hazard score 23 goals and record 17 assists in lille?

Until ikedia records 17 assists and scores 23 goals in all competitions he is not worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence with mkhitaryan

No be by push and stop

I always tell people like you to first be a football fan before been a club fan. See your life na. So hazard must score exact number of goals and assist as mkhitaryan even while having tones of it at Lille huh. Okay How about their individual awards? You dugde that one abi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

Btw, you should know by now, Brazil>>Belgium Barca>>Chelsea so the chance of winning trophies with the formers is very high

FIFA ranking says an entirely different thing.

Belgium (world number 2)
Brazil (world number 9).

grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
hogwash! Why not keep pogba as well. A very quality player don't need to be kept waiting for the heat to start getting hot. Oh until he starts getting fat and rusty that when the heat comes he will not be able to run.

Go check history, players signed from Dortmund always struggle in another team or league.
keep the best for d last...by the time mkhi starts, all of una go dey bark 'wow woe's grin
three of four Jose signings who happened to be having a starting berth r already being thrown accolades left right and centre......even to the relatively unknown bailly.
Jose has something up his sleeves by deciding not to start mkhi just yet and I believe the Armenian will be fully unleashed against our next door neighbours when we meet next month

with regards to being rusty, Dats why he is being introduced to play just 15 to 20 mins in order to get acquainted with the team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

Why did you have to bring up this unnecessary debate?

Miki will start games but first JM needs to play Rooney politics. He can't just come in and drop the captain for Miki.

Don't bring up unnecessary debate that you won't want to partake in later - Miki has more goals and assists in his boot than Hazard, so don't go tempting fate like you guys did with Neymar.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Hensben hope you aren't a stubborn fellow... heed to the words of the elders!!!

Sir Ibime has spoken grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2016
elrony:

FIFA ranking says an entirely different thing.

Belgium (world number 2)
Brazil (world number 9).

grin
All those one na temporary stuff. There was a time Nigeria were 5th in the world.
Everybody know say Brazil fit pick anybody for street go World Cup. Brazil>>Belgium for football matters anytime any day.

Comparing Neymar and hazard is injustice to hazard when they play in different leagues and team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2016
Ibime:

Why did you have to bring up this unnecessary debate?

Miki will start games but first JM needs to play Rooney politics. He can't just come in and drop the captain for Miki.

Don't bring up unnecessary debate that you won't want to partake in later - Miki has more goals and assists in his boot than Hazard, so don't go tempting fate like you guys did with Neymar.
You're getting it all wrong mr. Remember this is Dortmund player we are talking about. Btw, Why can't he be used in place of Mata if he's that superb as you claim.
You will look for me and apologize at the end of the season. Mark my words.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

Btw, you should know by now, Brazil>>Belgium Barca>>Chelsea so the chance of winning trophies with the formers are very high

Fifa ranking says otherwise, Belgium tops brazil

Neymar- taken his team to the CL final, Taken his team to a world cup semi final, taken his team to an Olympic final, balon d'or finalist

Griezman- taken his team to the CL final, taken his team to Euros final, Europe's best player finalist

When will hazard make these feats?

Well, that's not the issue now, ignore this post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2016
lekkie073:
keep the best for d last...by the time mkhi starts, all of una go dey bark 'wow woe's grin
three of four Jose signings who happened to be having a starting berth r already being thrown accolades left right and centre......even to the relatively unknown bailly.
Jose has something up his sleeves by deciding not to start mkhi just yet and I believe the Armenian will be fully unleashed against our next door neighbours when we meet next month

with regards to being rusty, Dats why he is being introduced to play just 15 to 20 mins in order to get acquainted with the team
You will apologize to me at the end of the season. Mark my words. Nor be Dortmund una buy am from again. Don't get me wrong, He's a good player to a certain level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2016
For what ibime just said, I will end this argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

Fifa ranking says otherwise, Belgium tops brazil

Neymar- taken his team to the CL final, Taken his team to a world cup semi final, taken his team to an Olympic final, balon d'or finalist

Griezman- taken his team to the CL final, taken his team to Euros final, Europe's best player finalist

When will hazard make these feats?

Well, that's not the issue now, ignore this post
Youre making same mistake over and over again. I repeat Neymar is in a better team and a less intense league so it is injustice to hazard. We all know what hazard did with Lille before psg starts splashing the cash so you see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
Youre making same mistake over and over again. I repeat Neymar is in a better team and a less intense league so it is injustice to hazard. We all know what hazard did with Lille before psg starts splashing the cash so you see.

Don't mind me, was just messing with ya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:
For what ibime just said, I will end this argument
I never knew you are that inept of discussing football matters . I use to think you chose to be sentimental.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
You're getting it all wrong mr. Remember this is Dortmund player we are talking about. Btw, Why can't he be used in place of Mata if he's that superb as you claim.
You will look for me and apologize at the end of the season.

JM can't come in a club and start high profile conflicts with powerful players after the season he's just had.

Whether immediately or in the long run, it is unwise to stick your neck out over Hazard vs Miki.

Miki has always been a high volume scorer and assister. You can't just put Hazard up against men with consistent high volume numbers because that is not his game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

Don't mind me, was just messing with ya
You're forgiven son. *rub his head*
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:
I never knew you are that inept of discussing football matters . I use to think you chose to be sentimental.

Okay, should we start again? So that i'll slap you with facts and stats, should we?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2016
dopeJemi:

Okay, should we start again? So that i'll slap you with facts and stats, should we?
You that can not stand the heat. From mikhitiryan to Neymar.

I don't like comparing players playing in different league unlike you guys.

From kagawa better than hazard to depay and now mkhitaryan. Time will tell for mkhitaryan own. So far, Hazard two man of the match.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

From kagawa better than hazard to depay and now mkhitaryan. Time will tell for mkhitaryan own. So far, Hazard two man of the match.

If the cold air you are blowing is the heat, then yes I cannot stand it, it's pretty cold over here

Mkhitaryan- 23 goals and 17 assists in Germany, 25 league goals in 28 apps in ukraine

See ya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2016
Ibime:

JM can't come in a club and start high profile conflicts with powerful players after the season he's just had.

Whether immediately or in the long run, it is unwise to stick your neck out over Hazard vs Miki.

Miki has always been a high volume scorer and assister. You can't just put Hazard up against men with consistent high volume numbers because that is not his game.
So what's your point mr? Are you saying mkhitaryan is a better footballer than hazard? Go straight to the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2016
tongue
hensben:
You will apologize to me at the end of the season. Mark my words. Nor be Dortmund una buy am from again. Don't get me wrong, He's a good player to a certain l
Level.

By your logic, Who did you apologise to for hazards consistently horrendous soccer from last season that landed you guys in 10th?

And why are you not saying that gundogan that left dortmund to man city will also be pathetic?

My guy go and have a seat by the toilets! Your talking crap.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
hensben:

Man of Match in an all round uninspiring display from Chelsea, attacking wise...You try.
Hazard and Chelsea haven't done anything of note attacking wise, wait till you guys come up against a good team before you start shouting man of the match upandan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.