Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536124 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Maybe when God Messi wins the world cup or at least Copa for his country. tongue

Messi has won multiple CL titles for his club, and inspired his team to the world cup final

Hidden won CL for his club no. The furthest he got was the semi final when he single handedly ensured Chelsea got eliminated

World cup- He was an embarrasment and offical flop of the tournament

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
hensben:
So neymar was the goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders and strikers right?
Shey football don turn lawn tennis

He was the captain, most important player and delivered the goods when they need him in the final unlike one Hidden ikedia Hazard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Messi has won multiple CL titles for his club, and inspired his team to the world cup final

Hidden won CL for his club no. The furthest he got was the semi final when he single handedly ensured Chelsea got eliminated

World cup- He was an embarrasment and offical flop of the tournament

When will Messi win the world cup, you are not daft, im not talking about UCL oga, small, useless Gotze has won the world cup, Messi hasn't won it.
When will he win it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chelseafan1:

When will Messi win the world cup, you are not daft, im not talking about UCL oga, small, useless Gotze has won the world cup, Messi hasn't won it.
When will he win it.

Messi won a CL and hasnt won the world cup, When would Hidden Hazard win any one. Whether world cup or CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Messi won a CL and hasnt won the world cup, When would Hidden Hazard win any one. Whether world cup or CL

Good, Chelseafc has been since 1905, 111 years ago, how many CL has the club won in all those years?

Raumdeuter don't run o, bring your coconut head here and answer me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Good, Chelseafc has been since 1905, 111 years ago, how many CL has the club won in all those years?

Argentina has been an independent country since 1810 how many World cup have they won in over 200 yrs

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

Argentina has been an independent country since 1810 how many World cup have they won in over 200 yrs

Lets leave Argentina outta ds, Hazard hasnt won a CL and you will not let him rest, in the 111 years the club he plays for has been In existence, how many CL has the club won with all the Icons and Legends that have played for them in the past?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2016
I keep refreshing this page for your reply Raumdeuter, don't waste my time please, how many CL has Chelsea won since 1905, there are too many questions to ask you, lets get on with this please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ariani: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
D guy don run
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
I don pass MB oooooooo

cheesy

Emenalo better sign Luiz,Alonso and James or am gonna make it my only life goal to practice at Cobham and assassinate that bastard...

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by homesteady(m): 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigkesh:
I don pass MB oooooooo

cheesy

Emenalo better sign Luiz,Alonso and James or am gonna make it my only life goal to practice at Cobham and assassinate that bastard...

Congrats! I know say you no get any distinction because you no get sense grin grin
Mine comes up next month!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
The same thing always on this thread:
some barka nd madrid fan boys b famzin hazard but kip saying he s not in d same level wit deir own star players undecided....

Chelseafan1(one nd only hazard fanboy), hensben, nd some other guys opposin d motion sad....

Ibime nd Nihilist nd deir unneccesary disagreement sad....

Piple like timbros nd griffon dat re fully involve in our transfer window.....

Some of us that comments once in a blue moon on dis thread....

Raumdeuter nd hazard, terry nd bpl as a whole beef undecided.....

What else did i miss??

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spy360:

Panicking?

Wenger isn't my coach, why should I panic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
timbros:

Wenger isn't my coach, why should I panic?
Off course, if Wenger was your coach you would be playing UCL. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Spy360:

Off course, if Wenger was your coach you would be playing UCL. cheesy

I play UCL to WIN IT not to answer 'present sir'.

I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2016
PSG demanding £38 million for David Luiz, rejected a £32 million bid from Chelsea.

I wouldn't mind him coming back. Yes his play is erratic most times, but the truth is that he plays with passion.

Now this is interesting. ..

The James Rodriguez to Chelsea rumor aren’t over yet as the Colombian’s agent Jorge Mendes reportedly held a meeting last night to convince Fiorentino Perez to let themidfielder for Chelsea.

Perez reportedly wants 60 Million Pounds for James while Chelsea are ready to offer Fabregas as a make weight to the deal without offering the full sum and that has been stalling the deal.

Cesc should stay please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigkesh:
I don pass MB oooooooo

cheesy

congratulations. But how many distinctions?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2016
homesteady:

Congrats! I know say you no get any distinction because you no get sense grin grin
Mine comes up next month!

No distinction abeg in Anatomy and Physio....Because they moved it from 75 to 80%

Even if Distinction was 60%,I won't have distinction in BIC........Stupid pathways ,structure And cramming

No distinction in my set oo

You go pass na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mandu11(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
Marcos alonso passes medical,david luis in london,james rodrigues and mousa sissoko on the radar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Raumdeuter carry ya nyash come here, we still have scores to settle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lets leave Argentina outta ds, Hazard hasnt won a CL and you will not let him rest, in the 111 years the club he plays for has been In existence, how many CL has the club won with all the Icons and Legends that have played for them in the past?

Chelsea hasnt always been a big club, Chelsea dont have many icons in the past playing for them actually Chelsea went 50yrs without winning the league.

Chelsea of the past 15yrs is a top team and they have won a CL title WITHOUT Hidden Hazard

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigkesh:
I don pass MB oooooooo

COngrats Kesh

You suppose don sabi do abortion just incase hazard gives Chelseafan belle from too much hazard love
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2016
Luiz is back!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where is that Madrid fan that said Madrid would win the treble if Hazard is in their team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2016
raumdeuter:

COngrats Kesh

You suppose don sabi do abortion just incase hazard gives Chelseafan belle from too much hazard love
That one na small thing...easy thing

Shebi na to mix Hypo and Coffee with hair relaxer

If na the surgery you want,you need needle,thread,Cutlass,Knife and Saw

Contact me anytime your Nuzzle leaks,I will gladly help

Am sure considering how active you are,if I become your personal doctor just for abortion and for you only,I will be on Forbes' list in a year
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
BREAKING NEWS

David Luiz is getting closer towards a return to Chelsea and is in London for his medical.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigkesh:
I don pass MB oooooooo

cheesy

Congrats bigkesh..

Abeg relocate go Bauchi/ Borno go help under-served communities for there. your reward would be in heaven lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Is David Luiz an upgrade to what we already have.?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2016
Brozovic turns down Chelsea offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2016
bigkesh:
Luiz is back!!!!!!!

He is welcomed with open arms.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
mikeywise:
Is David Luiz an upgrade to what we already have.?

Better than Cahill IMO.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chelsea close in on Valencia's Aymen Abdennour for a season long loan deal as Man City’s Eliaguim Mangala passes medical in Valencia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), Neobulletzz(m), bolu96(m), KanielOutis92, airmark(m), Itsrm(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.