Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10508772 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (19149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nihilist:

Labour market waits for no man.

This is where the hardwork begins in earnest. This period between your final exam and your NYSC POP is extremely crucial - try and obtain at least one extra qualification/professional skill.

You can thank God when you get a job.
This..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Aside from giving you a chance learn from his tactics what is a coach expected to do again?

So what did rashford learn from his tactics that others couldn't?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
dopeJemi:
So what did rashford learn from his tactics that others couldn't?

So the same teacher who taught the guy who made first class is the same one who taught the one who failed.

So what did the first class learn from the lecturer that the guy who came last couldnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thanks guys for the congratulation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

So the same teacher who taught the guy who made first class is the same one who taught the one who failed.

So what did the first class learn from the lecturer that the guy who came last couldnt

Oga, football no be university, answer the question

What did rashford learn from his tactics that others couldn't?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
dopeJemi:

Oga, football no be university, answer the question

What did rashford learn from his tactics that others couldn't?

The job of a coach is no different from the job of a lecturer.

He teaches you and it's left to you to put into practice.

Some excel some fail

Lvg has a lot of players who grew under him and became stars

It's like asking why couldn't balotelli learn what Drogba learnt under Mourinho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

The job of a coach is no different from the job of a lecturer.

He teaches you and it's left to you to put into practice.

Some excel some fail

Lvg has a lot of players who grew under him and became stars

It's like asking why couldn't balotelli learn what Drogba learnt under Mourinho

Alright
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
What kinda damage control is this?

RUBBISH...You were exposed, just crawl back to your hole that's the wisest course of action.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pataki: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are so foolish you thinkthe world is flat.

Is Germany and Belgium the same?

Zukerberg can wear tshirt and palm slippers and he would be allowed to see Obama, You try and wear the same if you would be allowed to see you LGA chairman. Let's see if wont find yourself arrested and placed in the same Aro you claimed to have graduated from

Why Zukerberg has built a reputation for himself, while you are an unknown failure dancing around Holland

To aid your understanding Germany is the Zukerberg in this case and you are Pataki

Look here ramuzaki, I don't speak the language of idioots. Go and find a fellow idioot to be typing this dangerously idiotic analogy with.

You cannot be cherry-picking comments on this board and not expect to be severely flogged for that apari gorodome you call a head.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pataki:
Look here ramuzaki, I don't speak the language of idioots. Go and find a fellow idioot to be typing this dangerously idiotic analogy with.

You cannot be cherry-picking comments on this board and not expect to be severely flogged for that apari gorodome you call a head.

Thats why they say common sense isnt common. Being logical is not given to everyoe especially not to pole dancers like you

Germany given their excellence wont be judged by friendlies to minnows like England
Belgium and Hazard given their record of mediocroty in the past would be judged by the result vs any top side like Spain

If you cant understand that simple logic, I dont see how you would break free from the dancing job at the age of Zidane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
my Oga Raumdeuter is at it again grin

twas as if Pataki was waiting for him to slip grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats why they say common sense isnt common. Being logical is not given to everyoe especially not to pole dancers like you

Germany given their excellence wont be judged by friendlies to minnows like England
Belgium and Hazard given their record of mediocroty in the past would be judged by the result vs any top side like Spain

If you cant understand that simple logic, I dont see how you would break free from the dancing job at the age of Zidane

Stop making a fòool of yourself oga.

You are the same person that downplayed England's win over Germany in a friendly - reminding us of how mediocre the 3 lions are...and their propensity to fail at major competitions, didn't you?

Why then should we attach any relevance to the performance of a player (that plays for an underachieving team) in a Friendly?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Brestar(f): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Greatihex:
Just finished my final year in school. Glory be to God.
The labour market awaits.
Guys, join me in thanking God
Congratulations. Joining the labor market or going straight into business?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Stop making a fòool of yourself oga.

You are the same person that downplayed England's win over Germany in a friendly - reminding us of how mediocre the 3 lions are...and their propensity to fail at major competitions, didn't you?

Why then should we attach any relevance to the performance of a player (that plays for an underachieving team) in a Friendly?

You are the one making a fool of yourself or basically just acting true to type since I can't expect intelligence from you.
You won't even know embarrassment if it's slapping you in the face

Germany is the most successful European team and don't have anything to prove against a minnow like England in a friendly. One is a world champion one got knocked out of the groups by Costa Rica.

Belgium is a nobody in football and they have to prove themselves especially against a top side like Spain

Just like the friendly matters for England but not for Germany, this matters for Belgium not for Spain.

When Brazil plays Fiji in a friendly the result matters to Fiji not to Brazil. If barcelona plays yeovil in a friendly the result only matters to the minnow not the giant

Hazard needs to prove himself vs top sides not vs burnley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Germany is the most successful European team and don't have anything to prove against a minnow like England

Belgium is a nobody in football and they have to prove themselves especially against a top side like Spain.

Of course the crux of the matter has flown over that compost tank on your Neck grin

When England defeated Germany in a friendly, you downplayed the performance of the English NT.. telling us how mediocre they have always been at Major tourneys & that we should wait for a proper tourney where they would fail (as usual).

Why then should we assess the quality of Hazard (who, according to you, plays for an equally mediocre team like Belgium) via a friendly?

Why can't we wait till a major tourney (like you said about England)?

England wins a friendly against a top side, it is only a friendly - it is an inconsequential match. The team is still mediocre.

Belgium loses against a top side in a friendly - they have to prove themselves in matches like this.

You should have just kept your filthy mouth shut when Pataki exposed you but ofcourse, you would always want to prove to us that your head is filled with cow-dung & Chicken Droppings!

Continue!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
FBS:

Congratulations. Joining the labor market or going straight into business?
i have never liked the labour market though. Bt, i would need capital to start anything i want to start.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Of course the crux of the matter has flown over that compost tank on your Neck grin

When England defeated Germany in a friendly, you downplayed the performance of the English NT.. telling us how mediocre they have always been at Major tourneys & that we should wait for a proper tourney where they would fail (as usual).

Why then should we assess the quality of Hazard (who, according to you, plays for an equally mediocre team like Belgium) via a friendly?

Why can't we wait till a major tourney (like you said about England)?

England wins a friendly against a top side, it is only a friendly - it is an inconsequential match. The team is still mediocre.

Belgium loses against a top side in a friendly - they have to prove themselves in matches like this.

You should have just kept your filthy mouth shut when Pataki exposed you but ofcourse, you would always want to prove to us that your head is filled with cow-dung & Chicken Droppings!

Continue!!

The day you start realizing how foolish you are that's when your redemption starts

The result of such friendlies only matter to the minnow not the giant. Minnows like England Fiji and Belgium have to continuously prove themselves while giants life Germany don't need to prove shittt

They are the world champion and best nation in Europe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Huhuhu

Cc @Nihilist

Asiri ti n tu

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pataki:

Idiocy is your DNA! Where you not the same idioot who made this comment some weeks ago:

Zidane is an apari like you. Go and learn how to be an apari with productive reasoning skills.

Only God knows why i have been offline since morning instead of enjoying this huge punch on ramuzaki's apari head. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 12:52am On Sep 04, 2016
raumdeuter:

You are the one making a fool of yourself or basically just acting true to type since I can't expect intelligence from you.
You won't even know embarrassment if it's slapping you in the face

Germany is the most successful European team and don't have anything to prove against a minnow like England in a friendly. One is a world champion one got knocked out of the groups by Costa Rica.

Belgium is a nobody in football and they have to prove themselves especially against a top side like Spain

Just like the friendly matters for England but not for Germany, this matters for Belgium not for Spain.

When Brazil plays Fiji in a friendly the result matters to Fiji not to Brazil. If barcelona plays yeovil in a friendly the result only matters to the minnow not the giant

I am angry with this. If Fiji beats Brazil in the warm up, the coach would be fired!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 04, 2016
If that raumdeeeteers real picture, yall need to knock it off and stop posting it.

NOT COOL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2016
A40:
Huhuhu

Cc @Nihilist

Asiri ti n tu
First it was the revelation of hot and cold balls by Sepp, now it's refs being manipulated. The next will be the politics involved in transfers cos I know a lot of corruption goes on in that area as well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2016
Greatihex:
i have never liked the labour market though. Bt, i would need capital to start anything i want to start.
It's one way or the other. Money or brains or if extra lucky, both. Good luck.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Congrats greatihex
Now it's time for MAN decisions rather than boy decisions.
Like some have said, Use now and your NYSC year to obtain extra professional qualifications and extra skills. You also need to narrow down your career path to a few options and start plotting how to achieve those goals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Greatihex, I wouldn't advice you to carry your CV upandan looking for a job, fnck jobs

Look for the capital, build your Empire, sign your paychecks yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:
If that raumdeeeteers real picture, yall need to knock it off and stop posting it.

NOT COOL.

Funny enough, that is his real picture. I wonder which wicked person photoshopped his face like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funjosh(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:
Greatihex, I wouldn't advice you to carry your CV upandan looking for a job, fnck jobs

That is the real thing sign your pay check yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Ibime:

Funny enough, that is his real picture. I wonder which wicked person photoshopped his face like that. grin

That is dayokanu's real picture? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Funjosh:

That is the real thing sign your pay check yourself.

Yeah bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

Now it's time for MAN decisions rather than boy decisions.
Like some have said, Use now and your NYSC year to obtain extra professional qualifications and extra skills. You also need to narrow down your career path to a few options and start plotting how to achieve those goals.

Lol... I needed this too.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
dopeJemi:

Please can you Give us an example of the Empire you are talking about & the financial implications?

Thanks

wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) ... (19149) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.