Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10518518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2016
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/real-madrid-football-youth-academy-876

One guy's story of his experience in the Real Madrid youth system.

Very interesting.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
I would like to see Luiz beside Kante with Fabregas just infront of them.
Hazard on one wing, I hate to see Willian ds days....Maybe Moses or Bats(if he can play from there) on the other wing sef. Costa in front (he shud learn to leave the front less often)
Ivanovic shud chop bench, Cahill and anoda defender....with Azpi and the knew guy as FBs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:
I would like to see Luiz beside Kante with Fabregas just infront of them.
Hazard on one wing, I hate to see Willian ds days....Maybe Moses or Bats(if he can play from there) on the other wing sef. Costa in front (he shud learn to leave the front less often)
Ivanovic shud chop bench, Cahill and anoda defender....with Azpi and the knew guy as FBs.
William is becoming so annoyingly annoying dz days! niqqa be running upandan the pitch without anytin meaningful.
Oscar is just worse....I hope we get more points in d coming matches
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Skimpledawg:

William is becoming so annoyingly annoying dz days! niqqa be running upandan the pitch without anytin meaningful.
Oscar is just worse....I hope we get more points in d coming matches

Ivanovic (Dani alves is way better yet Barca freed him, im tired of Chelsea)
36 year old Terry still manning our defence when Barca just got a youngster in Umtiti (Chelsea is sick)
Cahill is still manageable
Matic shud go
Oscar us useless
Willian is unproductive
Pedro is the definition of headless chicken

I really dunno what these guys are still doing in our beloved club, when there is too much mediocrity concentrated in a team, the team suffers.

I use to feel for Courtois, Hazard, Fabregas, Azpi and Kante.

Chelsea's first Eleven shud be

Courtois

Azpi Zouma Cahill/Luiz Kenedy/Alonso

Kante Chalobah/Luiz

Bats Fabregas Hazard

Costa

Lets even try ds Squad out and see how far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
I don't even understand why Madrid is still holding on to Benzema.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:
I don't even understand why Madrid is still holding on to Benzema.....
This is more than blaming Benzema. Madrid is poor today with everyone showing laxity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
You go fear formation. grin

Person never play one Match for Our team, but You wan make him start against Mane. Abeg, Mr Alonso sitdown, this Friday is not your day.

All of You complaining about Willian, He has been like that since his 1st day at the Club, I don't know why y'all complaining. (Please no one should talk about Last Season or his free-kicks)

Ivanovic has actually improved than Last Season, So he starts for me.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
chrisley024:
This is more than blaming Benzema. Madrid is poor today with everyone showing laxity.

I hope you saw how lively Morata was when he came on? Benzema is shiit.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by liveLongNprospa(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I hope you saw how lively Morata was when he came on? Benzema is shiit.
How is benzema shit bros?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Raumdeuter.

borussia mönchengladbach in 2015/2016 ----> 4th

Man City in 2015/2016 -----> 4th.

ManCity 4 - 0 borussia mönchengladbach.

Please Sit down and Take Your L in Peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
That Spurs na Idiot.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
I am sooo loving this mourinhos henekien advert.
Great speech..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKVn5z8U3ZU

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
Lol...everyone editing our line up vs Liverpool as if Conte will use that match for experiment.

Conte has his first eleven that have been giving results so far, so don't expect him to change it.

In the absence of JT, it's a direct swap - Luiz straight to the heart of defence. Nothing more, nothing less.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Bimffo:
Ramdeuter.

borussia mönchengladbach in 2015/2016 ----> 4th

Man City in 2015/2016 -----> 4th.

ManCity 4 - 0 borussia mönchengladbach.

Please Sit down and Take Your L in Peace.

Mochengladbach lost to a superior side away, I am sure the salary of some City players would pay for half of Mochengladbach

How about explaining to us what happened to Spuds in England o vs Monaco abi SPurs no be EPK team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 12:37am On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mochengladbach lost to a superior side away, I am sure the salary of some City players would pay for half of Mochengladbach

How about explaining to us what happened to Spuds in England o vs Monaco abi SPurs no be EPK team?

Lol. I sabi sey You go talk. grin

Now, its Salary issues. Una well done o, Egbon Dayo. grin

Anyway na Way.

And who the Fūūck is Spurs to Monaco in Europe. Dayo na, You can troll better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Bimffo:
Lol. I sabi sey You go talk. grin
Now, its Salary issues. Una well done o, Egbon Dayo. grin
Anyway na Way.
And who the Fūūck is Spurs to Monaco in Europe. Dayo na, You can troll better.

Tottenham has miltimillion players, Monaco is that broke club selling all their top stars and are playing in the French league

EPL 3rd team lost to a team from the french league thats not named PSG

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:02am On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Tottenham has miltimillion players, Monaco is that broke club selling all their top stars and are playing in the French league

I hear you. grin No be You? Ah, I agree. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 6:16am On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

how come Monaco suddenly became broke? were they not buying players in the region of 50m some years back?
in the last 15yrs Monaco has qualified for UCL more than 6 times. the same can't be said of spurs who r in the competition for the second time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2016
lekkie073:
how come Monaco suddenly became broke? were they not buying players in the region of 50m some years back?
in the last 15yrs Monaco has qualified for UCL more than 6 times. the same can't be said of spurs who r in the competition for the second time.

You no know the story of Monaco

Monaco flog Radamel Falcao and James Rodriuguez, their owner is going through a £2.7bn divorce, has a £41.5m tax bill... and then there's the financial fair play rules

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2743865/Monaco-flog-Radamel-Falcao-owner-going-2-7bn-divorce.html#ixzz4KIcebosE
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 7:19am On Sep 15, 2016
With no European Football, niggas talk traash, whine, and quarrel like immature women in a Kanuri harem... :p

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am correcting the ignorance flowing here.
who send you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Griffon:
As we licked our wounds after dropping two points on Sunday, who do you see sticking his head above the parapet on Friday eve?
Us or them kopites?

I've been weighing many options now that JT has been ruled out with a strained ligament. Do we see Luiz making his second debut for us at CB? Or should Don Conte shuffle the midfield by pushing the returning Brazilian into the midfield where he would partner Kante?

Klopp's game is heavily reliant on fast tempo and I don't see a fit JT and Gary keeping the likes of Mane, Coutinho and Firmino at bay for 90mins, chances that we would concede with the two at the heart of defence is damn high. So . . .

I think Conte should replace the injured JT with Bran at the heart of defence. Dave and Alonso as FBs, Luiz and Kante in holding midfield. Hazard and Willian on the flanks. Cesc in the hole. Costa spearheading the attack.

Courtois

Dave Cahill Ivanovic Alonso

Kante. Luiz

Willian Fabregas Hazard

Costa

This setup will do us a lot of good. Defensively, we'd stay astute, with the duo of Luiz and Kante rejecting the space that'll exist between defence and midfield. Going forward, Willian, Cesc and Hazard would have little to worry about. A large part of their defensive duties must have been taken care of by Luiz and Kante, all they need do is dominate play, create chances and of course cause the opposition team havoc.

Costa seems to have his mojo back, so we can trust him to bury the chances that'll come his way.

This is my idea, It would be interesting to read yours.
i would prefer luiz at CB than in midfield. Iva desires to seat on the bench. That guy has never sat on the bench, despite all his blunders. I think matic still has something to do in that midfield. We should just allow him some time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kolade354:
Cahill ivanovic partnership is always a disaster.
Luiz and cahill is okay, willian should chop bench small. I think his mum health is affecting his performance.
who shld replace him then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kolade354(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Greatihex:
who shld replace him then.
Moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
@ raumdeuter, e be like say you don lost your mojo, wey make everybody dey take turns at you. The worst be say, you no even fit come up with any reasonable defence to any argue thrown at you. Even your post shifting no come dy work for you again. Kpele!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kolade354:
Moses.
Abegi!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Greatihex:
@ raumdeuter, e be like say you don lost your mojo, wey make everybody dey take turns at you. The worst be say, you no even fit come up with any reasonable defence to any argue thrown at you. Even your post shifting no come dy work for you again. Kpele!
Can we really blame him when Airmark and Pataki ve continually taken turns to use that his contour shaped head to practice freekick. Pa Ramuzaki, e kpele sir!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:
Can we really blame him when Airmark and Pataki ve continually taken turns to use that his contour shaped head to practice freekick. Pa Ramuzaki, e kpele sir!!

Lol....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lana1:

He has been horrible more than ever, these days and i am feeling guilty. Imagine saying mochegladbach lost to a superior team. A superior team from his so-called USELESS EPL. How can anything superior comes from epl, the same epl that has been absolutely weak to him?

raumdeuter:

I have withdrawn from dayo's matter, anything that happens to him, henceforth is not my fault.

Signed.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
^^^^ grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.