Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10532998 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (19167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50am On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
Dayo is still angry the way hazard disgraced bayern legends (lahm, boathand and neuer) in that super cup final. It was a bitter pill. Meanwhile , the confidence hazard exuded when he wanted to score that 3rd goal was impressive. He has got his mojo back.

I'm so angry Bayern won and Chelsea lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:52am On Nov 14, 2016
timbros:
Stop bringing JT in the debate. This is Boateng vs Maldini.

So what happens to Boateng bossing a WC final and winning it whereas Maldini doesn't have a WC trophy? Should we throw that away?

Its true, we are talking about 2 great defenders Boateng and Maldini, We shouldnt be bringing a failed defender like John Terry into it

A player whose team only win when he is not on the field, a perfect example of failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Greatihex:
you should tell that to yourself.

I doubt you know what you are trying to prove sef. If you do tell us what your point is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:54am On Nov 14, 2016
Greatihex:
so you now want to tell us that there is another aspect to the game aside your beloved goals and assists?

Nothing greater than goals and asssit thats why Hidden Ikedia Hazard is a failure in the CL

5 goals in 5 seasons in the Cl, only 2 from open play on 5yrs. Face the fact Hiden Hazard is a failure in the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43am On Nov 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Doubt its something serious.

It didn't look so serious but i learnt it was a knee complaint.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 3:17am On Nov 14, 2016
airmark:
Hazard injured

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Its true, we are talking about 2 great defenders Boateng and Maldini, We shouldnt be bringing a failed defender like John Terry into it

A player whose team only win when he is not on the field, a perfect example of failure

Dayo this your strategy won't work. We are talking Boateng vs Maldini.

I'm still waiting for your answer....Should we throw away the World Cup final Boateng bossed and won? Boateng has all the trophies Maldini have and more. So Boateng>>>>Maldini, no?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2016
That Martinez is a lunatic sha.

Played Hazard full 90 minutes in a meaningless friendly vs Holland, and if Hazard did not immediately pull off his boots after being kicked vs Estonia, Martinez would have kept him on. Scores was 6-1 and Martinez no wan use him church mind.

What it's wrong with these international managers sef? See as Wenger dey wail say Chile wan kill Sanchez. I saw a picture this morning of Sanchez training with his leg heavily bandaged like a mummy.

WTF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2016
latest news....hazard injured, previously Costa injured, all our haters would be happy now, we can't afford to lose dem against boro.... dats my fear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49am On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Scoring for fun v Estonia? Mention one footballer you know that plays for Estonia. Let him score in CL knockout or at world cups not against suffering part time footballers who go to teach primary school pupils during the day
8 goals in 9 appearances for country since formation was changed. You never chin chum chin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2016
macjireh:
latest news....hazard injured, previously Costa injured, all our haters would be happy now, we can't afford to lose dem against boro.... dats my fear
Calm down they will be fit before boro game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2016
Nna meeehhhnnn.. what is happening?

This people should ban international football friendlies already, abeg!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2016
hensben:
Calm down they will be fit before boro game.
pray so
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2016
Emaprince:
Nna meeehhhnnn.. what is happening?

This people should ban international football friendlies already, abeg!!!
na real distraction o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2016
I definitely picked the wrong profession.

Herrera on Jose Mourinho in Training.

“I like Mourinho’s sessions: very dynamic, always with the ball. There are no really long sessions or talks. He understands what a footballer needs: twenty minutes, that’s it. No time to lose concentration

20 minutes training.

Meanwhile, I spend my a large chunk of my weekend studying like a donkey. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

20 minutes training.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na to point ur kids towards the right directions remain bruv....kpele
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2016
timbros:
Dayo this your strategy won't work. We are talking Boateng vs Maldini.

I'm still waiting for your answer....Should we throw away the World Cup final Boateng bossed and won? Boateng has all the trophies Maldini have and more. So Boateng>>>>Maldini, no?

Both Boateng bossed a world cup final, DId their job and kept clean sheets

Maldini multiple CL finals, Boateng just 1.

Thats why Maldini is better than Boateng. but both are miles ahead of John terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2016
hensben:
8 goals in 9 appearances for country since formation was changed. You never chin chum chin

List the last 9 appearances for country where Hazard scored 8 goals. I am waiting..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

20 minutes training.

20 minutes team talk. your critical thinking is that shallow ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2016
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na to point ur kids towards the right directions remain bruv....kpele

Yup. My kids must be politicians in future grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2016
double post.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Both Boateng bossed a world cup final, DId their job and kept clean sheets

Maldini multiple CL finals, Boateng just 1.

Thats why Maldini is better than Boateng. but both are miles ahead of John terry

So it's now OK to just boss a final. Where you win it or not is irrelevant?

I want you to talk about the World Cup that Boateng bossed and won which Maldini lost. Is that irrelevant?

Both of them have UCL medals so that one is settled.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
timbros:
So it's now OK to just boss a final. Where you win it or not is irrelevant?

I want you to talk about the World Cup that Boateng bossed and won which Maldini lost. Is that irrelevant?

Both of them have UCL medals so that one is settled.

Bossing the final is the job of a player. Boateng and Maldinis jobs was to stop goals in those CL finals and they did it over 120mins

When will Terry give his own testimonials
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
Nihilist:

grin raumdeuter don offer to give my son form self. But,na any area of sports or entertainment naim sure pass. Preferably soccer.... I can't shout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Bossing the final is the job of a player. Boateng and Maldinis jobs was to stop goals in those CL finals and they did it over 120mins

When will Terry gove his own testimonials

Stop being crafty. Na yes or no qxn timbros dey ask you. If you like scream terry name from now till Moro,just answer the guy bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
diggz:
grin rumdeuter don offer to give my son form self. But,na any area of sports or entertainment naim sure pass. Preferably soccer.... I can't shout.

Nihilist:

Oyinbo Politicians no dey chop money like that, Actually most of them already had succesful careers before going into politics, and they just use their influence to channel more business to their already thriving businesses

Imagine if today NBA players dey collect 100M by the time una pikin grow reach 18-20yrs the money fit don reach $5bn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
diggz:
Stop being crafty. Na yes or no qxn timbros dey ask you. If you like scream terry name from now till Moro,just answer the guy bros.

Maldini boss world cup final, Boateng bossed world cup final, Terry ? Voicemail

Maldini bossed multiple CL finals, Boateng bossed 1 CL final, Terry ruined the only CL final he played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Maldini boss world cup final, Boateng bossed world cup final, Terry ? Voicemail

Maldini bossed multiple CL finals, Boateng bossed 1 CL final, Terry ruined the only CL final he played

Yes Terry ruined the only cl he played and boateng along with maldini bossed world cup finals yet only one won(boateng).

Timbros is asking you to confirm in your words that boateng is greater than maldini since he was able to achieve what maldini couldn't.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2016
diggz:
Yes Terry ruined the only cl he played and boateng along with maldini bossed world cup finals yet only one won(boateng).

Timbros is asking you to confirm in your words that boateng is greater than maldini since he was able to achieve what maldini couldn't.

Did Maldini ruin the world cup final with his action? No He played his role and kept aclean sheet, Just like Boateng did

Terry's action destroyed, ruined Chelseas chance of winning the CL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did Maldini ruin the world cup final with his action? No He played his role and kept aclean sheet, Just like Boateng did

Terry's action destroyed, ruined Chelseas chance of winning the CL

No one is asking who played a role or not.

The qxn still remains; can we say boateng is greater than maldini based on ur popular logic?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
diggz:
No one is asking who played a role or not.

The qxn still remains; can we say boateng is greater than maldini based on ur popular logic?

Boateng bossed a world cup, Maldini bossed a world cup Both did their job kept clean sheet for 120mins

Boateng bossed a CL final, Maldini bossed several CL finals

So Maldini is ahead of Boateng until jerome can match his CL final performances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Boateng bossed a world cup, Maldini bossed a world cup Both did their job kept clean sheet for 120mins

Boateng bossed a CL final, Maldini bossed several CL finals

So Maldini is ahead of Boateng until jerome can match his CL final performances

Oyibo.......

Bros choose who is greater or are you saying boateng and maldini are equals since they did their jobs for 120mins accordinging to you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2315) (2316) (2317) (2318) (2319) (2320) (2321) ... (19167) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.