Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10536272 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) ... (19170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 21Savagw: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
donjazet:

Dayo just seems to be a reputable guy on this sports section/thread hence the mentions and replies he keeps getting. I am fairly certain if it were another guy spewing all these trash, he would have been called out for the troll he seems to be.
The things he keeps saying here makes one to puke

It's okay to air your stupidity as long as you air it at the right section...I am just irritated at scrolling through senseless gifs and Bossing finals memos in the hope of finding noteworthy posts.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:

This is the reason nobody put boathand in any team of the tournament. Messi and higuain have themselves to blame for missing chances given to them by boathand. Whoscored scored him 6.3 below hummels. He just allowed messi free entry to face Neuer, running like mumu behind the short man. A confused cb, he couldnt decide whether to mark messi or to intercept the ball. Poor defending here.

[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/5_KBpT.gif[/img]

Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng (Defender) - 9

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

Rio Ferdinand's view: "Boateng was immense today."
http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Jérôme Boateng 9

Made a vital clearance after a surging run from Messi and was always quick to snuff out danger. Quick, calm and authoritative, his displays in Brazil have been a revelation and he was man of the match
Jérôme Boateng was man of the match, Lionel Messi menaced the German defence and Philipp Lahm ran riot
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/13/germany-argentina-brazil-2014-worlds-cup-final-player-ratings

for Germany there was Jérôme Boateng and Philipp Lahm – as they thwarted attack after attack
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup/10964539/World-Cup-2014-Bastian-Schweinsteiger-drives-Germany-to-victory-in-enthralling-final.html

Jerome Boateng
Got better as the match progressed. Made a number of important tackles and clearances after initially being troubled by the pace of the Argentine counter-attacks. The Bayern centre-back was dominant and was Germany's star performer. Man of the match.

http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068[/s]

Dont show me newspapers', show me your best stats' site, whoscored.com's ratings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
Dont show me newspapers', show me your best stats' site, whoscored.com's ratings?

Stats are useless in the hand of a tool like you. You need a brain to use stats in the first place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Boateng remains the Boss of GIFS while Terry remains the 3 time European Defender of the Year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Stats are useless in the hand of a tool like you. You need a brain to use stats in the first place

Ibime:
Boateng remains the Boss of GIFS while Terry remains the 3 time European Defender of the Year.

Even in gifs, if i flood this place with his gifs making stvpid decisions in that final match, you will laugh. There is a reason dayo's whoscored scored him low on that day compared to hummels. He has a height of electric pole but pygmies outjump him in matches. See how hummels had to rescue the situation for him here:

[img]http:///media/11-17-2016/-yHU1c.gif[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

The job Boateng did in the world cup final was not superior to what Maldini did in his own world cup final.

While Maldidni has done way more than Boateng in CL finals

Terry nko? where does he fit in all of these? Oh he doesnt like playing major finals, At least he has honorary awards

Boateng actually did a superior job in his World Cup final compared to Maldini. Infact he did the most important job - touching the trophy, lifting it, feeling it.

Maldini will gladly surrender most of his UCL victories to just be like Boateng.

Compare both of them after their finals and tell me who did a superior job.

Dayo, Boateng>>>>>>>Maldini

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
See how everyone is trying to get Raumdeuter's into admitting how flawed and foolish his logic is..... ...but my guy no send. grin

He don dozz every traps and shots and he still never tire. SMH. I begin dey wonder how John Terry come into an argument between Jerome Boateng and Maldini? shocked grin

I sometimes wonder how Dayo is able to sleep with two eyes closed and a rested mind after all the opaks he has spent all day spewing. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
Even in gifs, if i flood this place with his gifs making stvpid decisions in that final match, you will laugh. There is a reason dayo's whoscored scored him low on that day compared to hummels. He has a height of electric pole but pygmies outjump him in matches. See how hummels had to rescue the situation for him here:

Thats how you prove to everyone that you have the lowest IQ on here, Every media outlet was hailing Boateng on the night even posters on Nairaland even those that used to abuse him were hailing him

Thats why I told you there is no substitute for watching games, and stats are useless in the hands of a stat illiterate like you

Jérôme Boateng 9

Jerome Boateng

http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068

This is how to boss a world cup final

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
timbros:
Boateng actually did a superior job in his World Cup final compared to Maldini. Infact he did the most important job - touching the trophy, lifting it, feeling it.

Maldini will gladly surrender most of his UCL victories to just be like Boateng.

Compare both of them after their finals and tell me who did a superior job.

Dayo, Boateng>>>>>>>Maldini

If you watched the 94 world cup final you would see the great job Maldini did to silence those 2 rampaging Romario and Bebeto. Its no small
Both Boateng and Maldini bossed the game and kept a clean sheet for 120mins in a world cup final

An attache to glory like John Terry can never understand what it means to shed sweat and beast a World cup or CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ibime:

Gifs are evidence of the work done,

Gif are like showing your PhD thesis which is what makes a Dr Okonjo Iweala different from a Dr Patience Jonathan

Gifs are like a General showing battle front video thats the difference between General Mohammadu Buhari and General Kollington Ayinla
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

T[s]hats how you prove to everyone that you have the lowest IQ on here, Every media outlet was hailing Boateng on the night even posters on Nairaland even those that used to abuse him were hailing him

Thats why I told you there is no substitute for watching games, and stats are useless in the hands of a stat illiterate like you

Jérôme Boateng 9

Jerome Boateng

http://www.bbc.com.b.tldw.me/sport/football/28286068[/s]

Give me your best site, whoscored.com's rating , you get apollo?

raumdeuter:

Gifs are evidence of the work done, Gif are like showing your PhD thesis which is what makes a Dr Okonjo Iweala different from a Dr Patience Jonathan

And we've seen how he was nodding the ball against his team. We saw how he allowed messi free entry to test neuer. We saw how he kicked the ball senselessly. All in gifs

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
Give me your best site, whoscored.com's rating , you get apollo?
This display of foolishness no dey tire you? whoscored is one of the good sites they watch games just like BBC, Guardian, Rio Ferdinand and everyone rating Boatank as the beast of the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
And we've seen how he was nodding the ball against his team. We saw how he allowed messi free entry to test neuer. We saw how he kicked the ball senselessly. All in gifs

We have also seen the multiple last ditch tackle to save sure goals which most of the reputable media outlet saw and made named him the beast of that final

Something John terry will never get in his career. When soup don done finish, useless players like Terry will rush to lift the trophy

Maybe Terry will get a video of Boateng in that world cup, edit it and crop his face to show people that he once played in a world cup final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]This display of foolishness no dey tire you? whoscored is one of the good sites they watch games just like BBC, Guardian, Rio Ferdinand and everyone rating Boatank as the beast of the final[/s]

grin grin grin

So BBC and guardian ratings are now acceptable. Apari ori yin yi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
grin grin grin

So BBC and guardian ratings are now acceptable. Apari ori yin yi. cheesy

If you dont have anything sensible to say or at least show us a Terry CL final or world cup final performance close to what Boatank did, then take a back seat and let others comment. I am keeping my fingers crossed others might be able to find a Terry performance in a World cup, Euro or CL final that matches 1/3 of Boatank World cup 2014 final

There are people working hard to find us such Terry moment in the CL final but you are distracting them with your chronic foolishness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

No doubt e is your legend, Shawcross is also a legend at Stoke City only that he is a joke among elites

oga i know u hate j.t. But come on! Comparing him to shawcross Dts just low sir..have a lil respect na

d boateng dt u have been praising, u no see how messi use am wipe ground?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Wrong analogy, Mario Gotze like Eder were not even key members of the team that won, they were fortunate to get the goal which is even better than a person like Terry whose major contribution was to come and lift the trophy like Lampard told him hand dey pain am?

I can argue that if Terry was on the field, CHelsea will never have got past Barcelona or if he had played the final would have got a senseless red card again or ruined the final
Terry was a key member of the team that got to the final but unfortunately he missed his spot kick, to really appreciate his work he was awarded best defender in same tournament. Terry was a key member that won the ucl 2012 but unfortunately he was red carded in semi final. So you see you keep shooting your leg on the foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
franugo:
oga i know u hate j.t. But come on! Comparing him to shawcross Dts just low sir..have a lil respect na

d boateng dt u have been praising, u no see how messi use am wipe ground?

I am not comparing Terry to Shawcross, Terry is better than SHawcross I am giving him that, I am just saying SHawcross like Terry is also a legend somewhere in his own corner only not when it matters like World cup final or CL finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
hensben:
Terry was a key member of the team that got to the final but unfortunately he missed his spot kick, to really appreciate his work he was awarded best defender in same tournament. Terry was a key member that won the ucl 2012 but unfortunately he was red carded in semi final. So you see you keep shooting your leg on the foot.

How can you be a key member and you missed 2 of the most important games in the tournament? You sef think am? In that win Bertrand, Mikel Ramires had more impact than Terry not to mention Drogba Cech Lampard and others who laid their sweat down

When Man Utd won the CL would you call any player who missed the final vs Chelsea and the vital second leg semi vs Barca a key member of the team?

All those awards yet he cant point to what he did on the field, Thats why I describe it as a Patience Jonathan like PhD or Kollington type General
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you dont have anything sensible to say or at least show us a Terry CL final or world cup final performance close to what Boatank did, then take a back seat and let others comment. I am keeping my fingers crossed others might be able to find a Terry performance in a World cup, Euro or CL final that matches 1/3 of Boatank World cup 2014 final

Weah never qualified for world cup, let alone bossing the final. He never lifted champions league trophy. In fact he didnt experience ucl final in his career. so the likes of muller, henry, gotze, david villa are greater than him. Continue disgracing the good people of ogbomosho. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:

Weah never qualified for world cup, let alone bossing the final. He never lifted champions league trophy. In fact he didnt experience ucl semi final in his carreer. so the likes of muller, henry, gotze, david villa are greater than him. Continue disgracing the good people of ogbomosho. cheesy

Thank you for this daily episode of goof and foolishness. I was surprised it took you this long to dish it out

Ibime afrodoc2 and other people who have sense, Can someone give us the lineup of the UCL semi finals in 1994/95 the year Weah won the FIFA award and tell us the name of the black guy wearing Jersey 9 for the team in Blue and red

While we were watching Rai, Ginola and Weah battle Maldini, Baresi and Costacurta you were getting flogged in Koranic school for being extremely dull.

When I tell you that you know nothing about football you go dey argue and make noise like an Ibo-made fan

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1994/matches/round=62/match=51605/index.html
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1994/matches/round=62/match=51604/index.html

So will you now take a seat at the back where people of your IQ are normally seated?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by franugo(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

I am not comparing Terry to Shawcross, Terry is better than SHawcross I am giving him that, I am just saying SHawcross is also a legend somewhere in his own corner

at least on dt we agree on. You should know by now dt players have their off-days n super-days. Someone watching boateng for d first time in dt bayern/barcâ match, where messi fell him d way a lumberer would fell an iroko tree, would dismiss him as a waste of space...i really doubt there's a match where j.t. was so easily dismantled like dt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
franugo:
at least on dt we agree on. You should know by now dt players have their off-days n super-days. Someone watching boateng for d first time in dt bayern/barcâ match, where messi fell him d way a lumberer would fell an iroko tree, would dismiss him as a waste of space...i really doubt there's a match where j.t. was so easily dismantled like dt

Thats what makes a legend, Making your super-days count when it matter. Zidane probably had several poor games but he chose the world cup and CL finals to display his worth

If he given those performances in a Coppa Italia match vs a 3rd division side no one would care but he chose the biggest stage

Same with Boateng, which stage is bigger than the world cup final? That was when Boateng chose to rise above everyone else. And Terry did the opposite, he dominates the meaningless Carling cup games and when its CL final time he is always missing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]
Thank you for this daily episode of goof and foolishness. I was surprised it took you this long to dish it out

Ibime afrodoc2 and other people who have sense, Can someone give us the lineup of the UCL semi finals in 1994/95 the year Weah won the FIFA award and tell us the name of the black guy wearing Jersey 9 for the team in Blue and red

While we were watching Rai, Ginola and Weah battle Maldini, Baresi and Costacurta you were getting flogged in Koranic school for being extremely dull.

When I tell you that you know nothing about football you go dey argue and make noise like an Ibo-made fan

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1994/matches/round=62/match=51605/index.html
http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=1994/matches/round=62/match=51604/index.html[/s]

So will you now take a seat at the back where people of your IQ are normally seated?

Mumu , i wanted to state he didnt experience ucl final . Show me where he played ucl final like henry and co?
Based on your logic, david villa and co >>>>>>>>> George weah, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
Mumu , i wanted to state he didnt experience ucl final . Show me where he played ucl final like henry and co?
After being caught red handed with a monumental goof, the foool went to edit the post, Not knowing I have it recorded already

Can the tool now tell us the CL final Gotze played

He will come back that he didnt intend to write Gotze that he meant to write Essien grin grin grin grin Oponu akinrada Omotoyi kogbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]After being caught red handed with a monumental goof, the foool went to edit the post, Not knowing I have it recorded already

Can the tool now tell us the CL final Gotze played

He will come back that he didnt intend to write Gotze that he meant to write Essien grin grin grin grin Oponu akinrada[/s]

Tell me how henry, muller, villa are greater than weah ? Dont muddle things up. We will get to how gotze won world cup scoring in the final beasting it as official man of the match while weah couldn't qualify his team for world cup. You see that weah was a useless player? Ramuzaki olopolo ayan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
airmark:
Tell me how henry, muller, villa are greater than weah ? Dont muddle things up. We will get to how gotze won world cup scoring in the final beasting it with man of the match while weah couldn't qualify his team for world cup. You see that weah was a useless player?

Tell us how Weah didnt play the CL semi finals and How he didnt match players like Gotze who played the CL final. Dindinrin

I have told you stick to your IQ mates. Another day another goof.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Gifs are evidence of the work done,

Gif are like showing your PhD thesis which is what makes a Dr Okonjo Iweala different from a Dr Patience Jonathan

Gifs are like a General showing battle front video thats the difference between General Mohammadu Buhari and General Kollington Ayinla

Anyone can come up with GIFS showing moments of brilliance or wackness.

What matters is what over 200+ coaches voted on, which tells us Terry shyts on Boateng in all ramifications.

Boateng is boss of Dayos GIFS only.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

If you watched the 94 world cup final you would see the great job Maldini did to silence those 2 rampaging Romario and Bebeto. Its no small
Both Boateng and Maldini bossed the game and kept a clean sheet for 120mins in a world cup final

An attache to glory like John Terry can never understand what it means to shed sweat and beast a World cup or CL final

I watched the final.

You keep shouting Romario and Bebeto forgetting that Boateng shut out arguably the best football player the world has even seen.

Boateng has a trophy (the most important trophy) that Maldini doesn't have

so

Boateng >>>>> Maldini

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2016
grin grin grin

Dayo is really one of a Kind! He's definitely gonna drag the Argument until it's basis wears out.

Airmark should have been careful though..... you just give him a reason to troll further!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:05pm On Nov 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Tell us how Weah didnt play the CL semi finals and How he didnt match players like Gotze who played the CL final. [s]Dindinrin

I have told you stick to your IQ mates. Another day another goof.[/s]

So you've admitted your logic has been a stvpid one. cant you defend the logic as applicable to george weah and villa, henry ? Shameless apari cheesy cheesy cheesy

Villa >>>>>>>>Weah

(1) (2) (3) ... (2320) (2321) (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) ... (19170) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sunnychibs(m), Ibime(m), Thazard(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.