Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10549613 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (19177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chestar5:
Congrats diggz... Seems females rule d world! kiss

Thanks Dear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

“I think there are three or four players in that Chelsea team who are not good enough to be playing in a team that wins the Premier League. I still think they are short at left-back, I’m still not convinced by the three at the back, I still don’t know if they have enough flair in midfield
~Harry Rednapp
all this analyst that always see the sun under there bed.. See the rubbish he talk, in fact how many trophies have he won as a manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2016
diggz:

Thanks Dear.. grin
uwlcm bro wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
lordfalcao:
all this analyst that always see the sun under there bed.. See the rubbish he talk, in fact how many trophies have he won as a manager.

Don't mind Harry Redknapp
He is suffering from old age
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2016
Zaha dumps England for ivory coast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2016
diggz:
Omo mehn.......the best news ever today......

My one and only Queen just gave me a little Princess......
una no vex say I no upload picture, I no want any vile human being to misyarn..... cheesy

Wao congratulations bro. God bless you, the baby and mother. I always think say you sef dey afrodoc league dey chase small girls up and down. Ogbeni Dayo you dey see yourself when be say na argument you sabi pass why girls no go run tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chestar5:
Congrats diggz... Seems females rule d world! kiss

The word of God shall come to pass definitely ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
pamcode:
Wao congratulations bro. God bless you, the baby and mother. I always think say you sef dey afrodoc league dey chase small girls up and down. Ogbeni Dayo you dey see yourself when be say na argument you sabi pass why girls no go run tongue

Amen bro......! grin

Lol.....dayo and doc dey come for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
dyabman:

The word of God shall come to pass definitely ..
and which word is that?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
Zaha dumps England for ivory coast
Bwuahahahaha! grin

nigga got frustrated with not being able to break into the English national team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:

“I think there are three or four players in that Chelsea team who are not good enough to be playing in a team that wins the Premier League. I still think they are short at left-back, I’m still not convinced by the three at the back, I still don’t know if they have enough flair in midfield
~Harry Rednapp

They should get a used tampon and stick it into Harry's mouth.

Let him tell us a team that won the league that had 11 players good enough to win the league

BTW what does he know about winning the league sef to be an authority

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

They should get a used tampon and stick it into Harry's mouth.

Let him tell us a team that won the league that had 11 players good enough to win the league

BTW what does he know about winning the league sef to be an authority

For the first time I liked your comment

Continue like this and stop attacking John Terry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 3:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
Bwuahahahaha! grin

nigga got frustrated with not being able to break into the English national team.

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
LMAO
Hazard rules arsenal out of title race

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
and which word is that?
Time will come when seven women will be begging one man to marry them so that they will bear his name and be free from shame.

I'm not categorically saying that this the exact word of God o.... na my own understanding be that... and with the way niggas are dropping baby girls, e be like say there will soon be scarcity of men to marry.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
LMAO
Hazard rules arsenal out of title race
How? Can you post where he made such assertion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
'Jerome has to find his balance again,' 'There is a bit too much hype around him at the moment. It would be good for him and the club if he came back down to earth a bit.' - Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Cc: everyone who has a grind with egbon raumdeuter's hype of Boateng.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
We need to sell Izzy Brown. That guy is an unserious clown. Everytime I watch him, he does not look like a serious footballer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
agrovick:
'Jerome has to find his balance again,' 'There is a bit too much hype around him at the moment. It would be good for him and the club if he came back down to earth a bit.' - Karl-Heinz Rummenigge

Cc: everyone who has a grind with egbon raumdeuter's hype of Boateng.

One small Kicker Award and he cannot behave himself again.

How would he start behaving if he wins multiple European Defender of the Year awards like Terry?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ibime:

How would he start behaving if he wins multiple European Defender of the Year awards like Terry?

Now that the criticism is from a Bayern insider, just maybe the hype will simmer down
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ibime:

We should be asking what Terry will do if he wins a CL or world cup as one of the best performers on the field?

The one they won without him on the field, na him carry am for head pass. If he was on the field when they won only God knows how many of his teammates girlfriends he will shaggg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
agrovick:
Now that the criticism is from a Bayern insider, just maybe the hype will simmer down

Hype can win you awards like Terry, Hype doesnt give performances like the world cup final.
If we are talking about hype Terry who was a failure at world cup, a CL failure and a local champ should be our reference

Hype is when you have numerous award but no on field performance to back it up, Ask whats Terry's best strenght they say leadership, Like he is an APC politician
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

We should be asking what Terry will do if he wins a CL or world cup as one of the best performers on the field?

The one they won without him on the field, na him carry am for head pass. If he was on the field when they won only God knows how many of his teammates girlfriends he will shaggg
egbon, you no dey tire? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
egbon, you no dey tire? grin

Tire to call Terry out? No. Because younger generation will actually come and think terry was actually better than Robert Huth
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hype can win you awards like Terry, Hype doesnt give performances like the world cup final.
If we are talking about hype Terry who was a failure at world cup, a CL failure and a local champ should be our reference

Hype is when you have numerous award but no on field performance to back it up, Ask whats Terry's best strenght they say leadership, Like he is an APC politician

Robben also hyping Terry. cheesy Robben has no place for boathand, every right-thinking soccer analyst, knows where boathand belongs. Trash can. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

But Terry can't be held responsible for England's wobbles at tournaments since he is just 1 out of 11 players plus how is Terry a CL failure?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
agrovick:
But Terry can't be held responsible for England's wobbles at tournaments since he is just 1 out of 11 players plus how is Terry a CL failure?

So who can be held responsible for Englands failure in his time? A team filled to the brim with award winners

CL failure in that Chelsea didnt win while he was on the field, Chelsea only wins in Europe whenever Terry is absent. He is that much of a failure that its even contagious
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
airmark:
Robben also hyping Terry. cheesy Robben has no place for boathand, every right-thinking soccer analyst, knows where boathand belongs. Trash can. cheesy

How many more lists does Terry need to make a World cup semi or Euro semi. Never mind lifting the cup while playing in the final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

Tire to call Terry out? No. Because younger generation will actually come and think terry was actually better than Robert Huth
the way you carry Terry's matter for head like him thieve your babe. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
Danhumprey:
and which word is that?

"And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man,saying,We will eat our own bread,and wear our own apparel:only let us be called by thy name,to take away our reproach. "

Isaiah 4:1.

cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2016
raumdeuter:

How many more lists does Terry need to make a World cup semi or Euro semi. Never mind lifting the cup while playing in the final

If a super star like robben, a team mate of calamitous boathand, could name terry in his best 11 instead of your preferred feyingbole defender, you need to reason some things out. When you want to troll, you do it wisely. You are just disgracing yourself up and down, advertising boathand, an inferior product.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2345) (2346) (2347) (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) ... (19177) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.