Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10538755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (19171) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
debosky:
I personally believe RDM was fully involved in sending him on loan - RDM's words suggest this as RDM said he wouldn't get games. It was a terrible decision to send him on loan, especially since other top clubs have 3-4 strikers on the roll.
Nateevs doesn't seem to agree with you

nateevs:
How do you mean suddenly? With the way Chelsea works, I am not one of those who told you RDM sent him on loan.
RDM would hardly get 5 mins in the room such decisions are being made.
So basically is this on Emenalo because it was a good decision?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2013
A-40:

That is a to whom it may be concerned post. Are you saying RDM didn't get stick for Lukaku going on loan? At least Debosky was guilty of listing that as one of his failures. So who sent Lukaku on loan then I ask you?

I am not sure that any part of my post represents that.
That said, I do not believe RDM was afforded that much luxury as to who did and did not go on loan. RDM was not the board's favourite and the we needed to rebuild. Therefore leaving loan decisions into the hands of someone who was handed a year's contract with a 2nd year option is counter-productive.

Lukaku was always meant to go on loan after he was signed. He could not because he was already registered to 2 clubs in that season.
Lukaku expressed his displeasure at the end of last season not getting game time and he said something along the lines of "I didn't feel like a part of the CL win".

There are several events regarding Lukaku that occurred way before RDM became manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:18am On Feb 12, 2013
A-40:

So basically is this on Emenalo because it was a good decision?

This is conclusion with hidden intent. Even though no part of my post leads you to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2013
Ibime: How many assists do Carrick and Cleverley have in total between them this season?

for starters, united play more players across the board than chelsea in the double-pivot role so the assists are shared fairly evenly within the number of minutes spent on the pitch.

in chelsea, ramirez(4 league assists), lampard(0), mikel(0), romeu(0)
in man utd carrick(4 league assists), cleverley(2), anderson(1) scholes(1)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2013
nateevs:

This is conclusion with hidden intent. Even though no part of my post leads you to this.
Haha na simple question I ask na! Since RDM had no say then it was obviously Emenalo abi where did you get the idea of hidden intent from?
I personally don't believe RDM had absolutely no say! That's tough to sell
I can remember someone even posting an article to support that notion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2013
A-40:

Haha na simple question I ask na! Since RDM had no say then it was obviously Emenalo abi where did you get the idea of hidden intent from?
I personally don't believe RDM had absolutely no say! That's tough to sell
I can remember someone even posting an article to support that notion

Same same. You are insinuating that because it's turned out to be a good decision, I am attributing the good news to Emenalo and intentionally excluding RDM from it. There's no way you come to that conclusion except from the many posts on here.

Emenalo is not a lone decision maker as many people on here make you believe. Emenalo is not even on the board and Emenalo's boss on the board is Mike Forde.

So yes, while I am saying it is a good decision, I am not at the same time saying Emenalo made it. No one knows who calls all the technically related shots. Bone all these yeye journalists always acting like they are in the know. The same ones who were dead sure Pep was signing for Chelsea on a £20m a year contract when all the while talks had reached advanced stages with Bayern. I don't remember reading anyone of them saying Pep to Bayern in the early days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2013
A must win tonight ..

@Nateevs

i asked you about Ramirez goal last weekend , you tend not to see my post..huh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
nateevs:
Same same. You are insinuating that because it's turned out to be a good decision, I am attributing the good news to Emenalo and intentionally excluding RDM from it. There's no way you come to that conclusion except from the many posts on here.
Emenalo is not a lone decision maker as many people on here make you believe. Emenalo is not even on the board and Emenalo's boss on the board is Mike Forde.
It seems your guilty conscience is working in overdrive here
So are you saying Di Matteo had no say or kicked against loaning out Lukaku? Because he was not exactly desperate to keep him
Emenalo might not be a sole decision maker but its clear that he has a stake at Chelsea regarding player movement I don't need to even be a Chelsea fan to know that

nateevs:
So yes, while I am saying it is a good decision, I am not at the same time saying Emenalo made it. No one knows who calls all the technically related shots. Bone all these yeye journalists always acting like they are in the know. The same ones who were dead sure Pep was signing for Chelsea on a £20m a year contract when all the while talks had reached advanced stages with Bayern. I don't remember reading anyone of them saying Pep to Bayern in the early days.
How can you compare Pep's case someone not at the club to Emenalo's case someone actually at the club! Did Pep ever come out to say he is coming to Chelsea? Scratch that did anyone at Chelsea confirm any deal or meeting with Pep He is the Sport Director for goodness sake! Equivalent to the GM in American sports he may not be on the board but to suggest he doesn't have a significant say on playing personnel is laughable abi was Frank Arnesen on the board

Even Benitez says Emenalo is boss at Chelsea so wetin u dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2013
Hehehehe. Bros go and take a chill pill. What part of my post suggests in any way, shape or form that Emenalo did or does not have a substantial say in player transfer? This is ur hidden intent in action.

You are hyperventilating over something I didn't say and lecturing me on Emenalo's role in American translation.

The funny thing is even u mentioned my use of "lone decision maker" . . So what's all this about.

A-40:

Even Benitez says Emenalo is boss at Chelsea so wetin u dey talk?

So who says he isn't?

How's Pep's situation not similar? Did you hear Di Matteo say himself that he allowed Lukaku go? Abi e no similar to how nobody heard Pep say he is going to Chelsea?

Ayaf eevun confuse over what u are arguing sef. Sometime ago u were telling me u believe it's RDM who sent Likaku on loan. Now u are telling the magnitude of Emenalo's powers.

And NO Emenalo is not Sports Director. He is TD. Very different from Sport Director who is Mike Forde - Emenalo's boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Well, the Spanish Chit grew some balls to embark on a Shake Up with regards the selection.

And for the Performances So far, Its been quite a nice Outing for the defence Line, Jxt bad that Cahill had to get booked and then the Fullbacks not bombarding foward to provide that Extra Power Up front

An Organised Midfield though its been difficult for 'em to Create Goal scoring chances, Marin doing a fair Show, on the contrary his best so far for us, Yossi not in the mix, Hazard almost everywhere, Mata not doing his best thing.

Torres? I think it would be fair to say the Limited Chances so far have had him stay shy at goal-No Clear cut Link Up play with the Attacking Chaps, though he stil they Lose ball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2013
You Cant take away that Quality from Oscar! Great Link up Hazard, nice Goal and that takes us home with that halfway 3 points!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2013
El Guapo: You Cant take away that Quality from Oscar! Great Link up Hazard, nice Goal and that takes us home with that halfway 3 points!

Erm.. This is the knockout phase (Round of 32); so it is goal aggregate and away goals that count.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm.. This is the knockout phase (Round of 32); so it is goal aggregate and away goals that count.

Oh Yeah, u're right Bruv

But when u've got a Chit like Rafa at the helm of ya Club, Impossible is nothing for ya Oppositions! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2013
nateevs: Hehehehe. Bros go and take a chill pill. What part of my post suggests in any way, shape or form that Emenalo did or does not have a substantial say in player transfer? This is ur hidden intent in action.

You are hyperventilating over something I didn't say and lecturing me on Emenalo's role in American translation.
Chill pill? Hyperventilating? You wey unilaterally fi ori e gberu eleru dey accuse me of hyperventilating? Epic!
Lol hidden intent?? What am I the KGB? Like I said your guilty conscience is in overdrive and your refusal to take a stand further buttresses my point

nateevs:
The funny thing is even u mentioned my use of "lone decision maker" . . So what's all this about.
So who says he isn't?
The only sole decision maker is Roman lol who no know that one? Abi do you want a cookie?

nateevs:
How's Pep's situation not similar? Did you hear Di Matteo say himself that he allowed Lukaku go? Abi e no similar to how nobody heard Pep say he is going to Chelsea?
Unfortunately when the RDM bashing was on Debosky posted an article that had RDM endorsing Lukaku's move when the argument was on as to why RDM would prosecute a season with only one out and out striker. Comparing it to free agent Pep is laughable I say again

nateevs:
Ayaf eevun confuse over what u are arguing sef. Sometime ago u were telling me u believe it's RDM who sent Likaku on loan. Now u are telling the magnitude of Emenalo's powers.

And NO Emenalo is not Sports Director. He is TD. Very different from Sport Director who is Mike Forde - Emenalo's boss.
Na you confuse yourself when you take head carry another person load! Its not that complicated! I asked a multi-layered question which you would answer if your conscience is clear. Does RDM deserve credit for sending Lukaku on loan and if you dispute that then Emenalo deserves the credit or maybe Mike Forde

Mike Forde? Da phuck is Mike Forde? You think Emenalo goes through Mike Forde to table his petitions to Roman?

Where is Ibime let him come and tell us how many times Benitez mentioned Emenalo in his early interviews as Chelsea boss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2013
A-40:

Chill pill? Hyperventilating? You wey unilaterally fi ori e gberu eleru dey accuse me of hyperventilating? Epic!
Lol hidden intent?? What am I the KGB? Like I said your guilty conscience is in overdrive and your refusal to take a stand further buttresses my point

Yes na. You are the one making the headache and then taking the panadol at the same time. You ask a question, I say no be RDM. At the same time I say while Emenalo may have had a large say, it may not totally be his decision. You are saying na lie, Emenalo has power to make that decision even though you have no proof. At the same time though, you are saying RDM made the decision. You are all over the place.

A-40:

Unfortunately when the RDM bashing was on Debosky posted an article that had RDM endorsing Lukaku's move when the argument was on as to why RDM would prosecute a season with only one out and out striker. Comparing it to free agent Pep is laughable I say again

What article? You can't even remember the article, yet you are using it as evidence. Did you see quotes from RDM in the article saying he (RDM) sent Lukaku on loan? No quotes. See quotes.

"I couldn't see myself staying at Chelsea. I sacrificed a year of my career with them and didn't want to put up with it any more,' Lukaku told the Daily Star.

"I decided in March I wanted to go out on loan, and told my agent to find me a club. I am relieved to have found a solution. On the first day of pre-season I told the manager I wanted to leave.

"Roberto Di Matteo told me I ought to think about Chelsea as there weren't going to be many other strikers this season, but this is the time for me to think about myself.

"I got sick of watching the others from the bench. I just played 12 games and when I was playing well, they would take me off. I lost my hunger for the game over the past year. I won't beat about the bush – my season at Chelsea went very badly.

"As regards getting minutes on the pitch, I wasted my time. Last season I was in the reserves alongside a young lad who'd barely turned 15 and I asked myself what I was doing there."

See the bold. You were saying? Oya go find your hatiku come paste for here.

Na you confuse yourself when you take head carry another person load! Its not that complicated! I asked a multi-layered question which you would answer if your conscience is clear. Does RDM deserve credit for sending Lukaku on loan and if you dispute that then Emenalo deserves the credit or maybe Mike Forde Mike Forde? Da phuck is Mike Forde? You think Emenalo goes through Mike Forde to table his petitions to Roman?
Where is Ibime let him come and tell us how many times Benitez mentioned Emenalo in his early interviews as Chelsea boss

Na me confuse myself. Hehehe. RDM does not deserve credit for it. I have not shifted my position on that. Does Emenalo deserve it then? I don't know. Maybe he does, may he doesn't. I don't know who started the decision, I don't know who went ahead to approve it. What's confusing about that? Instead, you are caught up in your "either or" world trying to explain to me that if RDM didn't then Emenalo did and your proof is your back up is YOUR OPINION of what Emenalo does and doesn't do "WITHOUT PHUCKING PROOF". . . Annoyingly enough, you are attempting to present this as fact.

Do I think Emenalo goes through Mike to reach Roman? I have no idea. You seem to know though, why don't you inform us? Oh sorry you can't, you need to find Ibime. Ibime has privilege to info we all don't have abi? So we can all reach a common decision as to what Emenalo does now because of how many times Benitez mentioned his name in a newspaper. grin grin grin joker.

Who da forck is Mike Forde? - Director of Football Operations & Executive Club Director for Chelsea Football Club, dealing with all areas of performance and team operations relating to the first team, including player recruitment; medical; sport science; psychology and performance analysis.

Stop defending things you have little knowledge about. It doesn't make sense. It's very embarrassing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:06am On Feb 15, 2013
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:08am On Feb 15, 2013
@Dyabman

I saw Rmaires' goal and it was a good goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2013
Oscar has 6 goals in Europe and we had to rely on him again when we have a 50 million striker.
Demba Ba is cup tied, therefore all we have is the midfielders and defenders to get us goals. How pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2013
^^^^ it just pisses me off when you keep mentioning 50million striker , shey na him talk say RA come buy am ? becos he was bought at that huge amount and he couldn't meet several expectations should he go and commit suicide ? angry angry ...at least his work rate his helping the team win .. mind you he is no magician , give him a break pls , you and goal.com sef , na una sabi ooo undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2013
nateevs:
Yes na. You are the one making the headache and then taking the panadol at the same time. You ask a question, I say no be RDM. At the same time I say while Emenalo may have had a large say, it may not totally be his decision. You are saying na lie, Emenalo has power to make that decision even though you have no proof. At the same time though, you are saying RDM made the decision. You are all over the place.
Take a stand will ya?? You are the one that's all over the place and never consistent with your arguments!
The whole rationale of the question was to show that RDM was severely limited
And in the grand scheme of things Emenalo had a bigger say than RDM! So that you are not allowed to exempt him of blame when it hits the fan as regards squad depth and balance

nateevs:
What article? You can't even remember the article, yet you are using it as evidence. Did you see quotes from RDM in the article saying he (RDM) sent Lukaku on loan? No quotes. See quotes.

"I couldn't see myself staying at Chelsea. I sacrificed a year of my career with them and didn't want to put up with it any more,' Lukaku told the Daily Star.

"I decided in March I wanted to go out on loan, and told my agent to find me a club. I am relieved to have found a solution. On the first day of pre-season I told the manager I wanted to leave.

"Roberto Di Matteo told me I ought to think about Chelsea as there weren't going to be many other strikers this season, but this is the time for me to think about myself.
"I got sick of watching the others from the bench. I just played 12 games and when I was playing well, they would take me off. I lost my hunger for the game over the past year. I won't beat about the bush – my season at Chelsea went very badly.
"As regards getting minutes on the pitch, I wasted my time. Last season I was in the reserves alongside a young lad who'd barely turned 15 and I asked myself what I was doing there."

See the bold. You were saying? Oya go find your hatiku come paste for here.
That I don't remember doesn't mean it doesn't exist Oga Ade. I'd look for it in my sparetime calm your tetas bruv

nateevs:
Na me confuse myself. Hehehe. RDM does not deserve credit for it. I have not shifted my position on that. Does Emenalo deserve it then? I don't know. Maybe he does, may he doesn't. I don't know who started the decision, I don't know who went ahead to approve it. What's confusing about that? Instead, you are caught up in your "either or" world trying to explain to me that if RDM didn't then Emenalo did and your proof is your back up is YOUR OPINION of what Emenalo does and doesn't do "WITHOUT PHUCKING PROOF". . . Annoyingly enough, you are attempting to present this as fact.
As a Technical Director in Charge of playing personnel what proof do you need that the call was on Emenalo? When deciding who goes on loan is part of his job description. The mind boggles
Unless you want to tell us RA doesn't like Lukaku's dreads.

nateevs:
Do I think Emenalo goes through Mike to reach Roman? I have no idea. You seem to know though, why don't you inform us? Oh sorry you can't, you need to find Ibime. Ibime has privilege to info we all don't have abi? So we can all reach a common decision as to what Emenalo does now because of how many times Benitez mentioned his name in a newspaper. grin grin grin joker.
Who imposed Emenalo on Ancelloti? Was it Mike Forde?? Jester!! No be only Forde na General Motors!
Maybe you know better than a veteran coach like Benitez abi?

nateevs:
Who da forck is Mike Forde? - Director of Football Operations & Executive Club Director for Chelsea Football Club, dealing with all areas of performance and team operations relating to the first team, including player recruitment; medical; sport science; psychology and performance analysis.
Stop defending things you have little knowledge about. It doesn't make sense. It's very embarrassing.
Dey there dey form Chelsea encyclopedia
You can be simple-minded and pedantic all you want! But even the common man on the streets knows Emenalo is RA's attack dog. You can also tell us Diya was Abacha's vice but we all know Al Mustapha was not answerable to Diya
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2013
A-40:

Take a stand will ya?? You are the one that's all over the place and never consistent with your arguments!
The whole rationale of the question was to show that RDM was severely limited
And in the grand scheme of things Emenalo had a bigger say than RDM! So that you are not allowed to exempt him of blame when it hits the fan as regards squad depth and balance
This is exactly what I mean. Different post, same premise. If anyone has been consistent, it's been me. Why should I take a stand over what I have little knowledge about? Any stand I take will be on the assumption of what I think is right. At best, I will say "I think it is". . . You on the other hand, who is not a Chelsea fan by the way is presenting unfounded knowledge as fact. How do you sleep at night?

Why are you reminding me that Emenalo has a bigger say than RDM? What is the need as nothing I have said has pointed to that. However, you feel the need to say it. Just like you are telling me that Emenalo is not allowed to be exempt of blame. Where have I said or insinuated this? Not now, not ever. Different post, same shit.

That I don't remember doesn't mean it doesn't exist Oga Ade. I'd look for it in my sparetime calm your tetas bruv
grin grin Spare time. I hear you. If such article exists (the one with quotes from RDM sending him Lukaku on loan), it will be in total contradiction to what Lukaku has said. Oya find the article.

As a Technical Director in Charge of playing personnel what proof do you need that the call was on Emenalo? When deciding who goes on loan is part of his job description. The mind boggles
Unless you want to tell us RA doesn't like Lukaku's dreads.
Start by telling us that "you think it may the case". Let's not forget that this dude previously told us that he believes it was RDM who sent Lukaku on loan. Now you are fighting tooth and nail to describe Emenalo's duties. And you are talking about not being all over the place.

Who imposed Emenalo on Ancelloti? Was it Mike Forde?? Jester!! No be only Forde na General Motors!
Maybe you know better than a veteran coach like Benitez abi?
Now this is just embarrassing. Let's just say your assumption is right and Roman imposed Emenalo on Ancellotti(which I think is bollocks by the way), are suggesting that this makes Mike Forde insignificant? This dude is a joker. . . grin grin. In a bid to desperately win, you are fostering an belief which resembles Benitez not needing any directive from Emenalo, just because he received a phone call from Roman and got hired by him directly. Why must you continue to sustain this argument? Why can't you just say I don't know and walk away?

And what did Benitez say that made you know? You still haven't found it. Okay, you are still waiting for Ibime.

Dey there dey form Chelsea encyclopedia
You can be simple-minded and pedantic all you want! But even the common man on the streets knows Emenalo is RA's attack dog. You can also tell us Diya was Abacha's vice but we all know Al Mustapha was not answerable to Diya
Hehehehe. Attack Dog? Roman needs an attack dog? The same Roman who hires you and fires you next month needs an attack dog in Emenalo to put fear in his enemies . . err I mean Managers. grin grin grin grin
This dude is proper Russell Peters. All on the back of ill-informed knowledge.

------------------------------------

Let's talk something else and stop all this petty argument especially when you don't know what you are arguing about.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2013
nateevs:
This is exactly what I mean. Different post, same premise. If anyone has been consistent, it's been me. Why should I take a stand over what I have little knowledge about? Any stand I take will be on the assumption of what I think is right. At best, I will say "I think it is". . . You on the other hand, who is not a Chelsea fan by the way is presenting unfounded knowledge as fact. How do you sleep at night?
Lol this is why they call you shape-shifter! You are absolutely sure RDM does not deserve credit for loaning Lukaku and divert credit to Emenalo (can I add tentatively) but when it comes to the squad balance,depth and personnel the buck shouldn't stop at Emenalo
How do you sleep at night?

nateevs:
grin grin Spare time. I hear you. If such article exists (the one with quotes from RDM sending him Lukaku on loan), it will be in total contradiction to what Lukaku has said. Oya find the article.
Aha!! Like I said my initial post was for Debosky in the first place

https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/179#13223811

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7918328/Lukaku-would-consider-loan

nateevs:
Start by telling us that "you think it may the case". Let's not forget that this dude previously told us that he believes it was RDM who sent Lukaku on loan. Now you are fighting tooth and nail to describe Emenalo's duties. And you are talking about not being all over the place.
Lmao! Now you are really really confused! I asked a sarcastic question and you mistake that for me believing it was RDM that sent Lukaku on loan. I directed that post to Debosky to see his response since the consensus was that Lukaku going to West Brom is looking like a good move. I asked you who deserved the credit you quickly went with Emenalo! So if Emenalo gets the nod for the good decision why shouldn't he get stick for the bad ones

nateevs:
Now this is just embarrassing. Let's just say your assumption is right and Roman imposed Emenalo on Ancellotti(which I think is bollocks by the way), are suggesting that this makes Mike Forde insignificant? This dude is a joker. . . grin grin.
Bollocks?? So who put him there? And how does he get there without RA's Amen?

nateevs:
In a bid to desperately win, you are fostering an belief which resembles Benitez not needing any directive from Emenalo, just because he received a phone call from Roman and got hired by him directly. Why must you continue to sustain this argument? Why can't you just say I don't know and walk away?

And what did Benitez say that made you know? You still haven't found it. Okay, you are still waiting for Ibime.

Abeg go home and crash! Maybe you know better than the people that writes these articles

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/2012/11/23/emenalo-holds-the-key-to-benitez-s-chelsea-future-82029-32291161/

nateevs:
Hehehehe. Attack Dog? Roman needs an attack dog? The same Roman who hires you and fires you next month needs an attack dog in Emenalo to put fear in his enemies . . err I mean Managers. grin grin grin grin
This dude is proper Russell Peters. All on the back of ill-informed knowledge.
This ninja is simple minded oh!! You mean RA sits down to watch every single game and monitors every single proceedings at Chelsea? So if Emenalo is RA's eyes and ears at the club what does that make him?
Calling him an Attack Dog is not out of place
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:10am On Feb 16, 2013
Here we go again. Something is really wrong with you A40. Are you really reading these posts or are you having a new argument everytime?

Lol this is why they call you shape-shifter! You are absolutely sure RDM does not deserve credit for loaning Lukaku and divert credit to Emenalo (can I add tentatively) but when it comes to the squad balance,depth and personnel the buck shouldn't stop at Emenalo
You want to add tentatively, that I diverted the credit to Emenalo. . . grin grin grin This is exactly what I mean by conclusion with hidden intent. Even though the bone of this contention has been my consistent insistence that I don't know if Emenalo deserves credit for loaning Lukaku, (for the reasons of lack of profound knowledge on the subject matter) you still want to add "tentatively" that I diverted the credit to Emenalo.

The funny thing is you have assumed my conclusion on who deserves credit (even though I have never said who does deserve it) and using that as an attack on me - calling me a shape-shifter for refusing to blame Emenalo for squad balance and depth issues (even though you cannot find anything that supports this notion). This is becoming ridiculous. You are assuming a a catalogue of things, concluding for me without proof and then attacking me with the made up conclusion. How is this not conclusion with hidden intent?

One more thing. You have concluded that there is a problem with squad balance without concrete proof. You have assumed there is an evident problem and then assumed that I have admitted to this problem and assumed that I have said Emenalo is to be absolved of all blame for the "assumed problem". All this without a single line of proof. There seems to be a lot of assumption going on here don't you think?

A-40:

Lmao! Now you are really really confused! I asked a sarcastic question and you mistake that for me believing it was RDM that sent Lukaku on loan. I directed that post to Debosky to see his response since the consensus was that Lukaku going to West Brom is looking like a good move. I asked you who deserved the credit you quickly went with Emenalo! So if Emenalo gets the nod for the good decision why shouldn't he get stick for the bad ones
Hehehe. I quickly went with Emenalo. (It's no longer "tentatively sating" by the way) grin grin Same guy who accused me of not taking a stance and lecturing on who does what is now claiming I quickly went with Emenalo. Oya, show me how I did that. Also, show me where I have said he doesn't deserve the stick for bad ones. One more thing you need to show us is this "bad ones" you refer to.

A-40:

Abeg go home and crash! Maybe you know better than the people that writes these articles

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/2012/11/23/emenalo-holds-the-key-to-benitez-s-chelsea-future-82029-32291161/

Sorry excuse me. What am I supposed to do with this article from someone who knows just as much as you? An article that rehashes Emenalo's profile on Wiki and re-titles saying Emenalo holds the key to Benitez's future without saying how. Are you seriously giving me this as proof that Mike Forde is of no relevance to Chelsea's technical decisions? You cannot be serious.
The article at best reports Benitez saying "Emenalo is my link". . . Link to whom? The paper does not state and this is your proof. What sort of human is this?

I gave you a simple sentence. (Mike Forde - Director of Football Operations & Executive Club Director for Chelsea Football Club, dealing with all areas of performance and team operations relating to the first team, including player recruitment; medical; sport science; psychology and performance analysis) and you are arguing with facts. Why can't you just say, it's vague and there isn't a clear distinction on roles and responsibilities at "CFC" and we all move on. Why must you be right on this?

A-40:

Bollocks?? So who put him there? And how does he get there without RA's Amen?

I don't know mate. Suppose Ron Gourlay thought it would be a good idea to promote Emenalo and Roman said "whatever, just fix it", I don't phucking know. What I will not do is embarrass myself by stating Roman imposed Emenalo on Ancellotti without proof. When then asked for proof, I reply with "everyone knows this, it's word on the street".

A-40:

This ninja is simple minded oh!! You mean RA sits down to watch every single game and monitors every single proceedings at Chelsea? So if Emenalo is RA's eyes and ears at the club what does that make him?
Calling him an Attack Dog is not out of place

Another round of total bollocks! Insistence on being stoopidly attached to unfounded knowledge. Emenalo is Roman's ears and eyes at the club. How do you know this? This is absolutely irritating. I don't understand this dude. History has shown us that Roman hires on hunch and fires based on results. Unless you are suggesting that Roman needs Emenalo to tell him what Chelsea's league table results are, what you are saying is a load of tosh. Are you suggesting that Roman takes the opinion of Emenalo as priority over someone like Eugene Tenenbaum?

Why would Roman need ears and eyes in Emenalo? Who played this role before Emenalo? Suppose Emenalo is watching his own back as well because there is this strange guy who keeps walking around and taking notes, who knows? You are telling us here that he is the main man. Where is this idea coming from that Emenalo has unbounded autonomy? I mean Chelsea have a CEO in Ron Gourlay for pete's sake who even if you don't believe the rest is evidently Emenalo's boss. What sort of reckless arguments are these?

I cannot do this anymore dude. I prefer we argue about things we can see, than spend endless internet hours arguing about things we have no clue about and then attempting to present these as facts. Ogbeni A40, the whole world's watching. WTF is wrong with you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2013
A-40:

Certain foolish guy entrenched himself into a position at season start and has been chasing his tail ever since then.

In August, the magan was under the impression that Chelsea squad is well equipped. He spent the whole summer arguing this fact against me.

By November it was easy to blame RDM. He speculated that Benitez could absolve Emenalo

By December, he conceded there was a problem but apparently Emenalo's hands were tied because "we don't have enough club trained players" according to UEFA rules

Then in January he told us Emenalo has no access to financial budget for players and cannot flex the budget to meet the squads needs.

Now apparently, a non-football man, Eugene Tennenbaum has Abramovic's ear over Emenalo on football matters.

All of this whilst discussing the performances of Lukaku, a player over whom he laughed me to scorn 5 months ago when I asserted that both he and Sturridge are better than his favourite shekpe keeper who Chelsea have been labouring with all season.

So as you can see, he has spent the whole season chasing his tail just because his summer arguments have proved foolish. His undying support for Emenalo is linked to this. They are both fantasists who thought the squad was hunky dory in summertime. . . and proved foolish once again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ha! A40's buddy's back to the rescue. The confirmed liar and skewer of facts on this thread.

Ibime:
In August, the magan was under the impression that Chelsea squad is well equipped. He spent the whole summer arguing this fact against me.
Lie! You use "under the impression" to create a resemblance of a conclusion on my part because you know you will not find a post that agrees with you.
If anything, Div and I were the only ones who agreed that there's no expectation from the season and that "we were rebuilding".
So how could have I concluded that the squad was well equipped? Once again, you lie!

Ibime:
By November it was easy to blame RDM.

Because he was Chelsea's first manager in the Roman history to not qualify us from the group stage of the CL. It's a fact. I didn't make it up. He was fired after that.

Ibime:
He speculated that Benitez could absolve Emenalo
grin grin "Speculated" You've got to like his choice of words. He won't find a post but it's nice to say "speculated", just in case he doesn't find one. Phucking obese liar. Find the speculation and paste it here.

Ibime:
By December, he conceded there was a problem but apparently Emenalo's hands were tied because "we don't have enough club trained players" according to UEFA rules
Eediot, I didn't concede there was a problem. It's been a perennial problem - lack of depth, well known to those who bother to follow squad rules. You don't.
How do we solve depth? Club trained players. Simple! And you cannot blame Emenalo for lack of club trained players. That's a fact.

Ibime:
Then in January he told us Emenalo has no access to financial budget for players and cannot flex the budget to meet the squads needs.
Liar, I didn't tell you Emenalo had no budget. I told you I don't know if he has a budget. Your assumption was that he has "X" amount of pounds to spend and he then worked out a plan on how to spend the money ánd who to spend it on. I said you cannot prove it so there's no need saying it. So unlike you who is dead sure he had a budget of £73m, I am saying I don't know if that's how it happened. Why does it hurt you so much?

All of this whilst discussing the performances of Lukaku, a player over whom he laughed me to scorn 5 months ago when I asserted that both he and Sturridge are better than his favourite shekpe keeper who Chelsea have been labouring with all season.
Phucking obese liar, find the posts and bring them here. You are now very much at ease peddling false info. How do tell such lies?

Ibime:
Now apparently, a non-football man, Eugene Tennenbaum has Abramovic's ear over Emenalo on football matters.
Ah! So just like A40, you know this how? Eugene was heavily involved in the firing of Jose - footballing matters - even though Frank Arnesen was the Technical director then. Frank didn't get Jose fired even though both were never friends. Eugene, who Jose mentioned in a recent interview as "not having a problem with him", was involved in his departure.

Arnesen’s position at Chelsea has been under threat before, not least last year when he appeared to be on the verge of leaving, while previous to that he had clashed with Jose Mourinho. Club owner Roman Abramovich, along with his key director Eugene Tenenbaum will demand answers as to how the debacle has happened. Arnesen has proved a great survivor, and was promoted at Chelsea during the summer, becoming more central to the first-team plans, but will need to satisfy Abramovich over this deal.

The Russian was so stung by the failure of Andre Villas-Boas that he has taken command of the current managerial search like never before - with right-hand man Eugene Tenenbaum having often played the lead role in the past.

Villas-Boas was dismissed within 24 hours of his side's Premier League defeat at West Bromwich Albion after being summoned to a meeting at the club's training ground by Roman Abramovich, the director Eugene Tenenbaum and the chief executive, Ron Gourlay.

Chelsea have just got into the quarter-finals of this year’s Champions League but Mourinho said he spoke to Roman Abramovich, Peter Kenyon and director Eugene Tenenbaum last week and stunned them with his threat. . . . . “But last week I spoke with people from club – Mr Abramovich, Peter Kenyon and Eugene Tenenbaum – and I was telling them that I wish them always to succeed, always to win..

Closest to the Russian billionaire is Eugene Tenenbaum — one of only three directors at Chelsea. He has worked with Abramovich for over a decade and is often described as the owner’s right-hand man.
Tenenbaum was present at Grant’s firing and will definitely know before anyone else what Abramovich’s thoughts are.
During the last six months when the Russian oligarch has chosen to spend more time away from London, Tenenbaum has run the club in his absence.

I can go on forever with numerous links. Jeez like this just started today. It's a shame that as a Chelsea fan, you don't know this. I bet you just googled Eugene to find out who he is. How the hell did you write what did up there if you knew half of this goes on. However, that's beside the point.

The point though is that, Eugene, who is supposed to be Financial Director appears to have more clout than most people. Unhealthy for a football club but hey, Welcome to Chelsea Football Club. In an environment where chaos is the order and there is an obvious lack of clear cut distinction on roles and responsibilities, it is not only unsafe to assume things, it is very very stoopid. What's even worse is to attempt to present this as fact. That is utterly insane. So when I say I don't know and you don't know as well, it's a fact.

It's a simple rule - Unless you are privy to what goes on behind closed doors and who makes what decisions, you should not make any assumptions. All you do is assumptions. Not one single event you can back up. Yeah! and lies also. Lots of them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2013
Una don use thesis and grammar drive us from the thread. What does it matter if Eugene, Buck or Emenalo is the mastermind? Our main problem is getting a decent manager and a decent forward.
Roman has succeeded in driving all managers, we are now the joke of the footie world. Managers now reject us, that club is going to self destruct if Roman doesn't allow the club rebuild from the scratch. We have won the holy grail, what more does he want?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2013
This guy is chatting shyte. I dont have his time.

We are discussing signing players and building a squad and the eediot distanced Emenalo from it because "Eugene Tenenbaum has Roman's ear more than Emenalo."

The same Eugene Tenenbaum who self confessed that he is not a football fan is the one this mumu is using to excuse Emenalos failings in building a squad.

What does Roman sending Eugene to fire Jose have to show that Eugene has any say on the playing staff that Emenalo buys and his failure to build a proper squad?

Last time this eediot was blaming Bruce Buck, Eugene Tennenbaum and using operational issues such as which exec Roman sent to deliver sack letter to excuse our Director of Football's failings.

With the amount of names this dude has been blaming as scapegoat for Emenalo recently, we can at least conclude that the squad is poor. . . . even though he will forever argue he has not conceded the point. . . .whilst looking for a million people and reasons to blame bar Emenalo.

Anyway I leave am to dey speak grammar. A-40, please continue with this fool. He is squirming under scrutiny whilst distancing himself from every argument he has engaged in this season. This is a typical season from Nateevs, chatting grammar after making a fool of himself all season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2013
ibime is a fool..... that's all!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ibime: This guy is chatting shyte. I dont have his time.

We are discussing signing players and building a squad and the eediot distanced Emenalo from it because "Eugene Tenenbaum has Roman's ear more than Emenalo."

The same Eugene Tenenbaum who self confessed that he is not a football fan is the one this mumu is using to excuse Emenalos failings in building a squad.

What does Roman sending Eugene to fire Jose have to show that Eugene has any say on the playing staff that Emenalo buys and his failure to build a proper squad?

Last time this eediot was blaming Bruce Buck, Eugene Tennenbaum and using operational issues such as which exec Roman sent to deliver sack letter to excuse our Director of Football's failings.

With the amount of names this dude has been blaming as scapegoat for Emenalo recently, we can at least conclude that the squad is poor. . . . even though he will forever argue he has not conceded the point. . . .whilst looking for a million people and reasons to blame bar Emenalo.

Anyway I leave am to dey speak grammar. A-40, please continue with this fool. He is squirming under scrutiny whilst distancing himself from every argument he has engaged in this season. This is a typical season from Nateevs, chatting grammar after making a fool of himself all season.

Like Coogar says, you are a fool. If you cannot understand simple English, I cannot help you. What can I do with a guy who cannot interpret the basic difference between two sentences:
"Emenalo's not to blame" (which you keep convincing everyone I am saying) and "because of the way Chelsea works, I don't know who's to blame when something goes wrong" (which is exactly what I am saying). How many other ways does this need to be explained to you?

According to the articles I pasted, Eugene, a self-confessed non-football fan (in your own words), runs the club when Roman Abramovic is away from the club. We have a CEO who should do that but it doesn't appear so. So why should I believe you that every decision regarding squad size and quality rests "solely" in the hands of Emenalo without proof? What sort of insanity is this?

This is not a defense of Emenalo; it is rather, on the evidence of events emanating from the club's hierarchy, complete refusal to speculate absolutely on roles and responsibility without rich knowledge on what goes on behind the scenes.

What's so difficult for this dimwit to understand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Feb 16, 2013
I told you over a year ago that if you pay attention to what Nateevs yarns here you would see a lot of holes and inconsistencies

His football knowledge is watery at best

What I notice is that he doesnt seem to have any conviction over anything he prefers to sit on the fence and the irony was that he accused FBS of the same thing he is the most guilty of.

Sauron in his stupidity one thing you admire is he sticks to his guns
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
sephia: Una don use thesis and grammar drive us from the thread. What does it matter if Eugene, Buck or Emenalo is the mastermind? Our main problem is getting a decent manager and a decent forward.
Roman has succeeded in driving all managers, we are now the joke of the footie world. Managers now reject us, that club is going to self destruct if Roman doesn't allow the club rebuild from the scratch. We have won the holy grail, what more does he want?

Thank you very much Diva. What we need is a decent manager, not a rookie in RDM and neither the fans' object of hate in Benitez. Instead, that obese liar spends his hours telling us how poor the squad is. When have we never needed someone? For a long time we needed a RB. I remember when we always played Gallas at left back. For a long time we needed a Robben who we never replaced. For a long time, we needed width. All of a sudden, one man expects us to believe that we have a poor squad because he feels so. Like there was ever a time we never desperately needed someone.

Who remembered when we desperately needed a back up goalie? What is different now and is it so much of an issue?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2013
dayokanu: I told you over a year ago that if you pay attention to what Nateevs yarns here you would see a lot of holes and inconsistencies

His football knowledge is watery at best

What I notice is that he doesnt seem to have any conviction over anything he prefers to sit on the fence and the irony was that he accused FBS of the same thing he is the most guilty of.

Sauron in his stupidity one thing you admire is he sticks to his guns

Someone who praised Emenalo to high heavens for his signings is now engaging in "complete refusal" to apportion any responsibility for signing players to anyone.

He did not mention Tennenbaum, Bruce Buck or Mike Forde when he was praising the signings but now that shyte hit the fan and the squads holes are exposed, he started calling all their names including UEFA. Recently, he has also been downing Benitez but the same guy said he is sure RB would fix Chelsea's defensive problems and spent the first few weeks of Benitez reign quoting his every word and regaling us with the tactical revolution of Benitez 'vertical passes' that would profit Torres. Now he is throwing Benitez under the bus and shapeshifting again, so that his support of Emenalo and blaming of Benitez can remain intact. He even forgot that Benitez is the manager highly recommended by Emenalo to make his squad work. Emenalo and Benitez are inextricably linked. At the same time he is throwing Benitez under the bus, he is busy covering Emenalos back by naming Tennenbaum, Buck, Gourlay and Forde. Shapeshifter.

Of course you know Nateevs modus operandi of using grammar to distance himself from previously held positions which are proved foolish. The other day he was using grammar to argue with FBS on the fact that he is not Lampards biggest traducer on this forum. His shapeshifting tire me so I leave him to speak grammar

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (19171) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: islamics(m), KingAzubuike(f), piroskey94(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.