Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10496465 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lana1:
Bcoz the league is won in december?
because city have dropped point, Liverpool might do so and same with arsenal. I don't see Chelsea losing too soon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
agrovick:

Egbon can say it is because De Bruyne was up against Alonso that was why he didn't shine.

Anything to discredit Hazardous

Hazard CL stats discredited him already. 2 goals from open play in 5 CL seasons
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lana1:
Oga. As much as i share ur opinions about Hazard, just calm down and take ur L abeg.

Wetin concern CL and match wey we just watch??

Lmao.....leave the guy make he dey do strong head upandan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Gbe gbogbo enu oshi e sohun jare, you keep spewing rubbish from ur gutter mouth like a toddler that is just learning to talk.
Another MOTM for my boy, where is your De bruyne nd Pep.

MOTM in a league game when would he start winning this MOTM in CL knockouts and world cup matches

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
My Chelsea brothers, do you guys still prefer Matic to Fabregas??
Without Matic, we still won 3-1.

If not for Alonso and Cahill, could have been yet another clean sheet.

Cc

Ibime
Nateevs
Nihilist
Airmark
Diggz
Hensben
Emaprince
Griffon
Bigkesh
we should be playing matic against small team and fab against big team. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

Hazard CL stats discredited him already. 2 goals from open play in 5 CL seasons
apari dat will never have sense, i pity ur life. hazard is de bruyne's boss. EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lana1:
Oga. As much as i share ur opinions about Hazard, just calm down and take ur L abeg.
Wetin concern CL and match wey we just watch??

I have always criticized Hazard for only his CL and NT performances and he hasnt done anything to change that

Local champion
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
weedtaker:
apari dat will never have sense, i pity ur life. hazard is de bruyne's boss. EOD.

Let Hiden take his team to a CL semi like DeBruyne did last season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Debroslink:
I told you Chelsea's 343 formation CANNOT stand against any elite team.

I'm salivating Chelsea's back 3 against MSN.

You say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Cc

Ibime
Nateevs
Nihilist
Airmark
Diggz
Hensben
Emaprince
Griffon
Bigkesh
In this new system, i'll still. Pick Matic. Afterall, we've been winning with matic.

Aside the assist and getting fenandinho red carded, I don't see much job Fab did today. He was the reason why Alonso's weakness was fully exploited by city. If Matic was available, he'd be assisting Alonso defensively.

Matic have also recorded some assists this season too... so..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

DIndinrin when will we see Hazard score in the CL. 2 goals from 5 seasons of open play

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

MOTM in a league game when would he start winning this MOTM in CL knockouts and world cup matches

I am done with you abeg, you are just unbelievable, I give up on you.
Enjoy yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

messi should win his team copa america, just like sanchez did.

okoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Mehn I missed the 2nd half cos I'm hosting a party.

FFS, these boys have done me proud.

I will be joining Nateevs campaign for Hazard for WPOTY 2018 if he keeps this up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
weedtaker:
messi should win his team copa america, just like sanchez did.
okoko

Messi has won multiple CL titles already which is a bigger competition that Copa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chestar5(f): 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Cc

Ibime
Nateevs
Nihilist
Airmark
Diggz
Hensben
Emaprince
Griffon
Bigkesh

fabregas played nonsense in d first half..... Matic all d way...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
I am done with you abeg, you are just unbelievable, I give up on you.
Enjoy yourself.

Dont be done yet, wait until Hazard actually delivers in crucial CL knockout games not local league games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

I have always criticized Hazard for only his CL and NT performances and he hasnt done anything to change that

Local champion

Sharrap, you lie too much.

You criticised him too much for his league performance last season.

Will u die if you say the truth and stand by it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Messi has won multiple CL titles already which is a bigger competition that Copa[/s]

U must be mad every time & not sometimes

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
lordfalcao:
because city have dropped point, Liverpool might do so and same with arsenal. I don't see Chelsea losing too soon
Lol. That's just ur inner Chelsea fan talking.

Its not as easy as u claim.
City ve had winning streaks at some point dis season while also topping the league. Same with Liverpool. Now its Chelsea's turn.

And at some point, Chelsea will also start dropping points. And other teams ll catch up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
Emaprince:
In this new system, i'll still. Pick Matic. Afterall, we've been winning with matic.

Aside the assist and getting fenandinho red carded, I don't see much job Fab did today. He was the reason why Alonso's weakness was fully exploited by city. If Matic was available, he'd be assisting Alonso defensively.

Matic have also recorded some assists this season too... so..

You think Matic would have assisted Alonso?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:

You think Matic would have assisted Alonso?
Yep
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
raumdeuter:

1st season of the Mourinho's second spell at chelsea, Hazard took the Number one club (chelsea) in London to the champions league semi final which they lost to Athletico madrid.

And you were saying?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. That's judt ur inner Chelsea fans talking.

City ve had winning streaks at some point dis season while also topping the league. Same with Liverpool. Now its Chelsea's turn.

And at some point, Chelsea will also start dropping points. And other teams ll catch up.

I understand you bro, but trust me, Chelsea hardly mess up once they are topping, I still can't believe we won City and Spurs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Sharrap, you lie too much.
You criticised him too much for his league performance last season.

Will u die if you say the truth and stand by it?

Lol you lack understanding. Hazard has failed massively in CL and at the worldcup. 2 goals from open play in CL makes him worse than Musa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
Emaprince:
grin This guy mumu o.

Atleast, we destroyed the much praised fraudiola in his own backyard.

Na your papa be mumu grin

After winning fraudiola gold medals were shared to all of you abi? As if say e pass three points.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
landinfo:
U must be mad every time & not sometimes

Same to you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Burn down the muddafugging Eithad!!!!

Pep learning that EPL is no Bayernliga.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
Emaprince:
1st season of the Mourinho's second spell at chelsea, Hazard took the Number one club in London (chelsea) to the champions league semi final which they lost to Athletico madrid.

And you were saying?

We knew those who took CHelsea to the semi final before Hazard knocked Chelsea out with one of the worst display by a CHelsea player ever
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
diggz:

Shaaaatup ogbeni.....u better fast and pray bcuz, if una no win Everton ehn.......

Oga camdan. No shaking. Nothing dey happen.

Maybe Giggs should dash Conte one of his EPL medals make we see how e go jubiliate grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lana1:
Lol. That's just ur inner Chelsea fan talking.

Have you seen our next 5 fixtures?

FYI, we have already played everyone in the top 10.

We should use these next 5 games to put some real distance between us and rivals.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by landinfo: 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
I can understand if I were a chelsea fan, automatically we don win league but is december not too early

(1) (2) (3) ... (2361) (2362) (2363) (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, BlueMann, chelseabmw(m), andrewbaba44, HOMOTOYOSI10, NinjaMetahuman, cephasdultimate, Unlimited22, Sulele04(m), Caicedobets(m), Roland17(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.