Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10617806 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (19263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
bigkesh:

Why shouldn't we? We don't have a Fellaini
grin you have worse players than Fellaini
Seriously when you move from emphatic victories to scraps, you know it's only a matter of time.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2016
Griffon:
What I admire most is Conte's tactical flexibility. His ability to tweak tactics is actually getting us results.

His pre-match plan was to attack Palace. When he got a goal, he brought on Fab and then reverted to a possession formation - 4-3-3. When it appeared Pardew and his boys were going to give it their all in the dying minutes of the game, Don Antonio brought on Ivanovic and went defensive. Three different in-game instructions all in one match.

That in all sincerity places him above every other manager in the country. Don Antonio has my respect!

It wasn't a 4-3-3. It was a 3-5-2 with Moses and Alonso still at wing-back positions.

Hazard/Diego on top.
Fab behind them
Moses/Alonso and wing backs
Kante/Matic in DM

And we finished the game like that. The difference was in the overall positioning of the defensive block at different times in the game and yes, it supports your theory of Conte's tactical flexibility.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
SailorXY:
grin you have worse players than Fellaini
Seriously when you move from emphatic victories to scraps, you know it's only a matter of time.

You miss the point. The scraps are coming in because, y'all revert to parking the bus against us.
What we are saying is we still know how to score despite that. Even if just one goal.

After this, we can do the needful if we have to. We invented the bus.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
nateevs:

You miss the point. The scraps are coming in because, y'all revert to parking the bus against us.
What we are saying is we still know how to score despite that. Even if just one goal.

After this, we can do the needful if we have to. We invented the bus.
70% of teams in this league park the bus & play physical against the other 30% in 90% of the games. Except you only follow Chelshit games, you'd know this.

Anyway we are almost half way there, na here we dey cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
50 – Diego Costa has scored 50 goals in all competitions for Chelsea; 17 more than any other player for the club since his debut. Warhead.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
airmark:
Big teams always need a player like hazard. Well-measured cross and fine finish. cool

This is one of the reasons its important to watch games mumu

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is one of the reasons its important to watch games mumu

Apari, are you a permanent i,diot ? Didn't you see how hazard kept possession under pressure allowing azpi to run into that free space to receive a pass which he used to play the ball across to costa? I watched the match in its entirety, next time dont just jump like monkey into my post. Apari oshi.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
Which kind boredom be this, what does one have to do to see a party these days ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2016
airmark:
Apari, are you a permanent i,diot ? Didn't you see how hazard kept possession under pressure allowing azpi to run into that free space to receive a pass which he used to play the ball across to costa? I watched the match in its entirety, next time dont just jump like monkey into my post. Apari oshi.

The fooll went to watch after everyone here saw your foolishness written out

Well measured cross ko well designed moon ni, Azpi and Costa were the ones who did the main work for the goal oponu amukunmeko

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggzdadigga: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
edoyad:
Which kind boredom be this, what does one have to do to see a party these days ?

Don't worry bruv,one will hold Moro in arsssnal thread tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
diggzdadigga:

Baba Ibeji wetin you do wey make dem ban you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggzdadigga: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Na qxn I ask about wan z@rtfvnd o......! I being wan find out who sabi anytin about am,naim dem dash me ban.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

The fooll went to watch after everyone here saw your foolishness written out

Well measured cross ko well designed moon ni, Azpi and Costa were the ones who did the main work for the goal oponu amukunmeko

Thats your assumption and as usual very wrong. My statement was on how hazard encouraged azpi to move from his defensive position and surge forward to contribute to that goal. Hazard could have released the ball after evading the first tackle, but kept possession waiting for azpi . You shouldnt expect me to explain everything comprehensively, when i was using my tab to stream a live match. Apari of germany. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by edoyad(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
diggzdadigga:

That's just to show you how generous we are, we'll host parties even as we match towards the league title
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggzdadigga: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
edoyad:

That's just to show you how generous we are, we'll host parties even as we match towards the league title

You mean QPR will win the league? Cuz the last time I checked, you gave up ur right to be an asssnal fan ogbeni edoyansh..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
diggzdadigga:

Guy why are u trying me na! Shebi I ask for control from u earlier?
Lol, bros, leave ds tins for small small boys like us na cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
diggzdadigga:

Some people will not like this... grin
they can go and hug transformer for all i care.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggzdadigga: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Lol, bros, leave ds tins for small small boys like us na cheesy

Make I leave money..... grin u are a bad sombori....make I call Raumdeuter for u bcuz naim get ur code grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Spy360(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
edoyad:

Don't worry,

Boxing Day Loading.

With point-and-kill.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
agrovick:

I believe so, that should be his 5th booking
Our next game is bournamouth sha. I believe cecs and matic can do the job.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Blues in the house, what do we have to say now concerning the statement pep made about us needing 10 new players?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2016
diggzdadigga:

Make I leave money..... grin u are a bad sombori....make I call Raumdeuter for u bcuz naim get ur code grin

Hahahaha....lol

Raumdeuter dey on break for Hazard matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Greatihex:
Blues in the house, what do we have to say now concerning the statement pep made about us needing 10 new players?

Lol, that's true o, let us ask Raumdeuter please. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dayo,

While Chelsea may have the momentum on the table, especially with an exceptional tactician in coach Conte, I am worried they may have peaked too early.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
hensben:
Our next game is bournamouth sha. I believe cecs and matic can do the job.

Hopefully the momentum will be sustained
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
Roland17:
Dayo,

While Chelsea may have the momentum on the table, especially with an exceptional tactician in coach Conte, I am worried they may have peaked too early.

Chelsea currently has almost a 70% chance of winning the league.

They have got 11 wins which means 33 points. 6 points gap to next if things work their way might be 8 by end of this gameweek. can any of the other contenders have a run of that number of games without faltering? One of Arsenal and City or even both is falling further behind by tomorrow.

For league na to pick point when you can o. cos if you are waiting till season end to hit peak form, there might not be enough points to catch up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
First time in history that Chelsea have won 11 consecutive matches in a single season!!

At this rate, Mr Conte may be on his way to becoming a Chelsea legend; but he has to go on a deep UCL run to be in the reckoning

Good job by the lads all the same.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Chelsea currently has almost a 70% chance of winning the league.

They have got 11 wins which means 33 points. 6 points gap to next if things work their way might be 8 by end of this gameweek. can any of the other contenders have a run of that number of games without faltering? One of Arsenal and City or even both is falling further behind by tomorrow.

For league na to pick point when you can o. cos if you are waiting till season end to hit peak form, there might not be enough points to catch up

One of the tiny few times you dey make sense grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Today makes it a year when Mourinho was sacked. Best decision made by whoever did

timbros:
One of the tiny few times you dey make sense grin

Me still dey wait for when you go make sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggzdadigga: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
Today makes it a year when Mourinho was sacked. Best decision made by whoever did

Me still dey wait for when you go make sense

Lol... cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (19263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.