Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10755089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (19435) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ibime:
You are making noise about Ballack dragging Ramelow past USA and South Korea then claiming he was bullied by Lampard cos he had inferior teammates.

Oya list that Bayern and Chelsea team that faced each other, lets see whether Bayern don't end up with half of the combined 11.

I want to know whether Gallas is better than Lucio, whether Glen Johnson is better than Sagnol, whether Wayne Bridge is better than Lizarazu, whether Duff is better than Ze Roberto, whether Tiago is better than Schweisteiger or whether Gudjohnsen is better than Ballack. God forbid you tell us John Terry is better than any of the Bayern defenders grin grin

List em modaphucka!

That South Korea eliminated Spain, Italy and Portugal it took Ballack to rid the world cup of Korea bug. You are too fat to remember simple things

How else do you know one is obese when he is expecting a 36yr old Lizarazu to deliver peak performance in 2005 or a 20yr old Schweinsteiger, 21yr old Paolo Guerrero or is it Niko Kovac or is it Salihamidzic.

In the Chelsea side was Cech one of the best 3 keepers in 2005, Carvalho one of the top 5 Defenders in 2005, Makelele one of the top 2 DM in 2005, Drogba one of the top 5 strikers in 2005.

You should be a poster on the effect of obesity on human

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
hensben:
Very useless argument, "drag", "beast" wtf is that in football that comprises of 11 players.
Sentiments and hatred brought about all this irrelevant "yarns" in football matters.

I just tire. Those up barka fans have started using dragging too, as if other players in a team were dead asleep. That useless apari started all these beasting, dragging nonesense. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2016
pamcode:
Your post is so full of dung, first paragraph you talk of Ballack dragging club and country to the Finals like he was the only one doing the job yes he might have been the best player of the team(arguably) but stop making it look like those others were complete shit. For Germany he had Kahn, klose to support him for leverkusen those two men you mentioned up there were the core of the defence that helped leverkusen to the final infact but for injury nowotny and ramelow would have also been the core of the defence for Germany in that WC Liverpool and Manchester United, not to mention the likes neuville, schneider, Basturk(part of the Turkey team that placed third at the Wc) all this guys impress for the team they were just unlucky to meet a better team same for both German and leverkusen team and in my digging i discovered that it was thanks to Ballack own goal that made them lose the league title they could have won to Bayern. So bro Ballack didn’t do anything out of the ordinary but i agree he was the best performer for both club and country.

So the great players Ballack dragged to the finals

Let me help you with the team list that started the 2002 final

Butt, Sebescen, Zivkovic, Lucio, Placente, Schneider, Basturk, Ramelow, Brdraric, Neuville Ballack

Tell us what they did in football after that 2002 when Ballack was dragging them all the way

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2016
diggz:

Oga be not be deceived pls.....Performance is not a one time thing and is usually sampled over a particular period of time. Unless dayo who started the useless performing in big stages comesback here to take back his words, we will have to right off players like messi, giggs ,scholes,vidic ,ballack, nedved,etc .

I refuse to except dayos bossing/beasting of finals as a yardstick to judge players.

I will never except a situation whereby I am told, I could pass 500level only, fail from 100 to 400 level and still graduate with a first class from uni.

Bruv, you want to compare lampards vs iniesta performance, yeah? Do it holistically...... Thank you.

you stil havent told us what you will be given if you pass year 1 and 2 but fail yrs 4 and 5
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:

I just tire. Those up barka fans have started using dragging too, as if other players in a team were dead sleep. That useless apari started all these beasting, dragging nonesense. angry
Very irritating I tell you. Leave those up barka boys they know nothing about football, they think supporting Barcelona make them football analytical genius just like genius Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2016
pamcode:
I respect your experience bro but i found fault in your post that was why I quote you because by using the word dragged you are implying that other team mates were just passengers doing nothing or next to nothing in those tournament i proved that wasn't so. Team efforts win trophies bro in the group stages Klose was the stand out, in the knockout Ballack was the stand out, throughout the tournament Kahn was superb. That team on it own were decent enough to win IMO they were just unlucky to meet the superior. In 2006 world cup that germany lost at semis weren't there talent in that team? Or was it another bunch of useless players.
For leverkusen the team was decent enough to win just unlucky to meet a superior - madrid. The only players in this world that can claim that without them their team wouldn't have reached the level of success it achieve would be Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and even that can still be argued. Being the best performer in the team doesn't equal to 'dragging' a team to success, get that fact right bro.

That 2002 team was basically Kahn and Ballack

Klose scored 3 goals in a game vs Saudi where Germany scored 8 goals, scored 1 goal vs Cameroun in a game Germany won 2-0, scored 1 goal vs Ireland where Germany drew 1-1

Ballack scored the lone goal in the Quarter final vs USA, Scored the lone goal in the semi final vs Korea, In the final which he didnt play Germany failed to score.

Do the Maths

2006 was the beginning of a generation coached by Klismann The players were Mertersacker, Friedrich, Metzelder, Borowski, Podolski, Schneider, These are 6 of the starters for Germany. The only decent ones were Ballack, Lahm Frings and Klose

The only thing decent about Leverkusen was Ballack, He was the only player in that team that you can call world class and he dragged his team to the final before meeting Madrid

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ibime:
grin grin grin

I would not it put it past Ballacks dibia to tie Terrys destiny that day.

Terry should look to his family if he is trying to find the source of his problem

Ballack was not in Chelsea when Terry missing the final became an assurance of winning the major finals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2016
Good bye sir oscar.
You have always been sh1t and you would remain
A sh1t footballer.

Goodbye to bad raddiance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

The only thing decent about Leverkusen was Ballack, He was the only player in that team that you can call world class and he dragged his team to the final before meeting Madrid

I knew lucio and ze roberto to be quality players in that team. They were key players for them. Even berbatov scored against liverpool or so. I dont just understand this your dragging nonesense. You can only deceive newbies.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:
I knew lucio and ze roberto to be quality players in that team. They were key players for them. Even berbatov scored against liverpool or so. I dont just understand this your dragging nonesense.

You are too stupidd its a surprise you havent killed yourself. We are talking of world class players this one is talking of Ze Roberto. He was just a good player never world class

Berbatov scored against Liverpool means what exactly? Oshea too scored against Liverpool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Lampard pre-ROman career because Roman bought worldclass players in Every position

Almost all eleven position at Chelsea (minus Terry) was filled with top 3-5 players in their position so why wont Lampard shine. Compare that to what Ballack did at Leverkusen

When you are playing with Cech top 5 Keeper in the world, Carvalho top 5 CB in the world, Cashley top 5 LB in the world, Makelele top 2 DM in the world, Drogba top 5 striker in the world, Essien top 5 CM in the world

When Lampard had players in the level that Ballack played with in Leverkusen he was brutally molested by an Israeli club

Airmark please help me cancel everything wey dayo type and ask him to tell us the finals wey ballack beasted/bossed and won Or he should fvck off from here!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]You are too stupidd its a surprise you havent killed yourself.[/s] We are talking of world class players this one is talking of Ze Roberto. He was just a good player never world class

[s]Berbatov scored against Liverpool means what exactly? Oshea too scored against Liverpool[/s]

You stated that balack was the only decent player in leverkusen. You can only tell that to your 'up barka ' followers. Sensible ones among them will even reason it out, why would bayern buy the so-called indecent ze-roberto, a left wing back for that matter, for €12m and ballack, €12.9m. Based on your senseless posts that rubbish roberto and others, one would have expected a wide margin in the amounts. Someone who dragged their former team to ucl final. . Apari of germany, stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

[s]Lampard pre-ROman career because Roman bought worldclass players in Every position

Almost all eleven position at Chelsea (minus Terry) was filled with top 3-5 players in their position so why wont Lampard shine. Compare that to what Ballack did at Leverkusen

When you are playing with Cech top 5 Keeper in the world, Carvalho top 5 CB in the world, Cashley top 5 LB in the world, Makelele top 2 DM in the world, Drogba top 5 striker in the world, Essien top 5 CM in the world

When Lampard had players in the level that Ballack played with in Leverkusen he was brutally molested by an Israeli club[/s]

diggz:

Airmark please help me cancel everything wey dayo type and ask him to tell us the finals wey ballack beasted/bossed and won Or he should fvck off from here!!!!

cheesy Apari of germany, over to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:

cheesy Apari of germany, over to you.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Shebi Ballacks lowest was that he couldnt take Germany out of a Euro group?

Lampard couldnt even take England to the Euro

So tell me how can we start discussing someone that failed in UNILAG when you cant even pass JAMB

Point of correction, he failed to take Germany out of a Euro group back to back.

So if someone fails in 100 level in UNILAG & fails again in OAU; then we won't be wrong if we say such a person is a dullard.

A40:

No player can have a 100% big tournament record. Buffon, Ramos, Pirlo all went to tournaments and didn't pass group stage. Even Lampard himself. And it is even more understandable when the only other player that is world class in your squad is the GOALKEEPER. Still on still that did not stop Ballack from a World Cup and Euro Final while Lampard as usual with a star studded squad could not smell semi final. He along with England even failed to qualify for the Euros at a point.

Abeg Lampard na one of the few English products I respect. Pass Gerrard and maybe even Scholes. That one no mean say una go come use that one dey disrespect a senior man like Ballack

Thank you very much, at least we agree that players can have Bleep-ups once in a while but considering Ballack had to take a bow for Lampard when he joined Chelsea and Chelsea pissing on Bayern's head over 2 legs with Lampard been instrumental in both games. Lamps >>>>>> Ballack.

diggz:

Dayo na Obj son.....him dey well skilled and trained to find a way out of tight angles. Na tortoise,catfish and cat mixed into one naim uncle D be....

Gaskiya! Na egbon APC suppose use in place of Lai Muhammed. Egbon to cunning.

Ibime:

Ask Raumdeuter why Ballack couldn't help Germany from finishing bottom of their group in Euro 2000 also.

Ballack is one of those AMs they said was better than Lampard until Lampard started bullying him in UCL and until they played together in the same team for 4 years for us to know that shoe get size.

I just checked this out on Google, Monaco vs Chelsea started my foray into watching European football so I'm not too conversant with pre 2004.

Considering Ballack failed preliminary classes in UNILAG and OAU, then definitely Lampard >>>>>> Ballack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Ibime:

You are making noise about Ballack dragging Ramelow past USA and South Korea then claiming he was bullied by Lampard cos he had inferior teammates.

Oya list that Bayern and Chelsea team that faced each other, lets see whether Bayern don't end up with half of the combined 11.

I want to know whether Gallas is better than Lucio, whether Glen Johnson is better than Sagnol, whether Wayne Bridge is better than Lizarazu, whether Duff is better than Ze Roberto, whether Tiago is better than Schweisteiger or whether Gudjohnsen is better than Ballack. God forbid you tell us John Terry is better than any of the Bayern defenders grin grin

List em modaphucka!
Apa le leyi sha. You expect Ballack to win every single time with inferior teammates abi which kin stoopid question you dey ask so?

Compare like for like. Idime lati Idimu

Gallas at LB compare with 36 year old Lizarazu.

Carvalho and Terry compare to Kovac and Lucio

Compare Makelele to Demichelis

Cech to a 36 year old Kahn

20 year old Schweinsteiger or how old did you think he was in April 2005. Efulefu

Chelsea were significantly better on defense and not much to separate both sides offensively

Come and tell us what Lampard achieved for his country and why he is an International non entity. Tell us why Lampard has scored fewer goals than Ballack despite playing more games
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:
You stated that balack was the only decent player in leverkusen. You can only tell that to your 'up barka ' followers. Sensible ones among them will even reason it out, why would bayern buy the so-called indecent ze-roberto, a left wing back for that matter, for €12m and ballack, €12.9m. Based on your senseless posts that rubbish roberto and others, one would have expected a wide margin in the amounts. Someone who dragged their former team to ucl final. . Apari of germany, stop disgracing yourself.

This is how foolishness works in the real world. This tool doesnt know what goes into transfer fee evaluation. Bayern got Gomez for 33M and got Robben for 25M means Robben and Gomez are close in talent?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
diggz:

Ballack beasted the 2002 CL final, Or you think na ordinary eye dem dey take hold the Madrid Galactico midfield to a 1 goal margin? That was why he was the UEFA midfielder of the year.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
]
agrovick:

Point of correction, he failed to take Germany out of a Euro group back to back.

So if someone fails in 100 level in UNILAG & fails again in OAU; then we won't be wrong if we say such a person is a dullard.

He only played 63 mins in Euro 2000. That is less than a full match

We saw what he could do in 2008 when he helped his country to a Final.

The question is when did Lampard help his country even to a semifinal?

Euro 2004 - Quarters
World Cup 2006 - Quarters
Euro 2008 - Ko qualify
World Cup 2010 - Second round
World Cup 2014 - Group Stage

5 attempts! 5! He no even smell semifinals. If there is something worse than a failure or a dullard then that is what we should call Lampard.

This ninja went to 5 major tournaments and only scored in 1. I'm asleep yo

agrovick:

Thank you very much, at least we agree that players can have Bleep-ups once in a while but considering Ballack had to take a bow for Lampard when he joined Chelsea and Chelsea pissing on Bayern's head over 2 legs with Lampard been instrumental in both games. Lamps >>>>>> Ballack.

Why is Lampard's phuckups perpetual? A whole England failed to even qualify for Euros under Lampard's watch. Its a crying disgrace

Ballack did not take any bow. Lampard had not made any appearance in any International tournament till Ballack show face

I have asked your comrades. Can we say Koke, Gabi et al are better than Lampard? They have sodomized Lampard by a combined 7 goals 2

Can we also say Drogba is better than Shevchenko since at least he took a backseat to Didier and is an acclaimed Chelsea flop

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2016
]
agrovick:

He only played 63 mins in Euro 2000. That is less than a full match

We saw what he could do in 2008 when he helped his country to a Final.

The question is when did Lampard help his country even to a semifinal?

Euro 2004 - Quarters
World Cup 2006 - Quarters
Euro 2008 - Ko qualify
World Cup 2010 - Second round
World Cup 2014 - Group Stage

5 attempts! 5! He no even smell semifinals. If there is something worse than a failure or a dullard then that is what we should call Lampard.

This ninja went to 5 major tournaments and only scored in 1. I'm asleep yo

agrovick:

Why is Lampard's phuckups perpetual? A whole England failed to even qualify for Euros under Lampard's watch. Its a crying disgrace

Ballack did not take any bow. Lampard had not made any appearance in any International tournament till Ballack show face

I have asked your comrades. Can we say Koke, Gabi et al are better than Lampard? They have sodomized Lampard by a combined 7 goals to 2

Can we also say Drogba is better than Shevchenko since at least he took a backseat to Didier and is an acclaimed Chelsea flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
agrovick:

All these are nice, If the comparison is not someone who couldnt even pass JAMB. If you cant pass JAMB you have no right to be questioning people who failed in Universty

The same person also took Germany to the EUro final in 2008 Lampard never made a semi
He took a less talented team to the CL final the time Lampard was struglling with Israeli and Norwegian teams
He took Germany to the world cup final Lampard couldnt even make a semi

Show us anything Lampard did in football outside Romans money whether with Chelsea or with National team

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2016
You are yabbing Ballack for not qualifying from Group of Death. What of Fat Frank wey no fit even qualify

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2016
Lampard 10 world cup games 0 goals 0 assists

Ballack 11 world cup games 3 goals 5 assists

Show us Lampard outside of Romans million

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2016
A40:
You are yabbing Ballack for not qualifying from Group of Death. What of Fat Frank wey no fit even qualify

Couldnt qualify in a group of Andorra, Estonia, Macedonia Israel etc. As I sabi ball reach without google I cant mention 7 players active or retired from the 4 countries combined. Thats the group Lampard failed to qualify from

Like a person who failed WAEC yabbing person wey fail for UNILAG

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Couldnt qualify in a group of Andorra, Estonia, Macedonia Israel etc. As I sabi ball reach without google I cant mention 5 players active or retired from the 4 countries combined. Thats the group Lampard failed to qualify from

Like a person who failed WAEC yabbing person wey fail for UNILAG
Dem no dey take ear hear International footie because them know say na so so failure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

All these are nice, If the comparison is not someone who couldnt even pass JAMB. If you cant pass JAMB you have no right to be questioning people who failed in Universty

The same person also took Germany to the EUro final in 2008 Lampard never made a semi
He took a less talented team to the CL final the time Lampard was struglling with Israeli and Norwegian teams
He took Germany to the world cup final Lampard couldnt even make a semi

Show us anything Lampard did in football outside Romans money whether with Chelsea or with National team

Which final did Kaka take Brazil to?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:47pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

This is how foolishness works in the real world. This tool doesnt know what goes into transfer fee evaluation. Bayern got Gomez for 33M and got Robben for 25M means Robben and Gomez are close in talent?

You are comparing ze roberto and ballack deals from same club (leverkusen) to gomez and robben deals involving two different parent clubs. Are you sure you really graduated from ife? Apari ramuzaki
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nihilist:
Which final did Kaka take Brazil to?

2005 COnfed cup 2009 confed cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:54pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

2005 COnfed cup 2009 confed cup

Which World Cup final did Kaka take Brazil to
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
airmark:
You are comparing ze roberto and ballack deals from same club (leverkusen) to gomez and robben deals involving two different parent clubs. Are you sure you really graduated from ife? Apari ramuzaki

You are extremely foolish.
WHat does different clubs mean?

Man city bought Kompany for 6m from Hamburg bought Dejong for 18M from the same Hamburg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
raumdeuter:

Ballack beasted the 2002 CL final, Or you think na ordinary eye dem dey take hold the Madrid Galactico midfield to a 1 goal margin? That was why he was the UEFA midfielder of the year.

Dayo you are way to brilliant and intelligent to skip misinterpret beasting/bossing and winning to mean just beasting......

Why you wan do this kind thing to your self?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Nihilist:
Which World Cup final did Kaka take Brazil to

You dey ask of world cup final for Kaka, Show us any final Lampard took ENgland to whether world cup, Euro cup, Confederations cup, Principals cup or even Asoju Oba cup

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2425) (2426) (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) ... (19435) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueMann, SirAce and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.