Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10578325 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (19227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chai...The messiah is here but all these herolds officiating this match no wan gree

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Thank you Man city and Pep Fraudiola even though y'all still played with several over 30+ players, y'all are still winning, this title is looking good for Chelsea.

At least this apari will stop ranting Man city lost 4- 0 to Everton cos they fielded several over 30 players.

Nonsense excuse from the pitch of hell.
Dont know why you guys spend days arguing with him. Its all fun though.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
When you have two Jesus's and still find it hard to win a game! sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is Jesus still celebrating? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pep better not lose this o.

2nd coming of Jesus halted by offside flag
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisley024:
Looks like a penalty to me maybe cos he didn't fall. But Sane controlled with hand to score so balanced.
A penalty sure but Sterling should have done better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
This ref is high on cheap poo. Very very poor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
FBS:
This ref is high on cheap poo. Very very poor.
English refs just keep getting worse with each criticism.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sane has Done well so far.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
Jesus don celebrate goo
Baba na all of Awo shout goal. Kai that linesman sef. Spoil joy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emaprince:
Sane has Done well so far.
I concur. He tried.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
FBS:

Dont know why you guys spend days arguing with him. Its all fun though.. cheesy

Make dem sha draw like ds, make both of them share 1 point each cheesycheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Make dem sha draw like ds, make both of them share 1 point each cheesycheesy
A win is better but a draw is good enough. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chelsea win tomorrow might move them 9 points on top of the "most competitive league" in the world
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
Chelsea win tomorrow might move them 9 points on top of the "most competitive league" in the world
Arsenal will win tomorrow, so it won't be 9
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
City can never rely on that their defence for anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Arsenal win will make it a 8point lead on top of the most competitive league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

This dindinrin is back again, You should ask Mavrodi to PH to you with correct brain

[s]If you no sabi wetin you dey watch for ball ask people who have a better understanding[/s]

A cocaine expert was enough to give you d0pe brain for free below:

kokaneprodigy:

Oponu apari Dayo has no brain to do that calculation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Pamcod and nateevs grin cheesy una no well at all ooo. That one na the congrats una go give me for my winnings today abi tongue wink issorite, continue. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Dayo can you in few words or sentences explain the difference btw the city today from the before under Pep?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 12:22am On Jan 22, 2017
Nihillist my G pele o. Take it easy ehn. The thrashing Glasgow melted out to you guys at home was just unfair. Your Boys took one helluva beating. The game was pretty much over by halftime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2017
chic2pimp:
Nihillist my G pele o. Take it easy ehn. The thrashing Glasgow melted out to you guys at home was just unfair. Your Boys took one helluva beating. The game was pretty much over by halftime.

Guy i weak. We've been in turmoil for a long long time but to be trashed 43-0 At Welford Road...that's next level.

Cockerikk has been sacked but nothing has changed. In facr weve gotten worse. Manu is injured yet again. Mauger was running gear his mouth in the press but this is the heaviest defeat we've received in years.

Thankfully I wasnt watching the game. I was at Sixways watching Worcester vs Ensei. I almost cried when I saw thr news though. We lost to them earlier in thr season but to lose to Nil AT HOME

I don't understand what's happening to the club. I really don't get it. We were thr biggest club in UK rugby only a few years ago. WTF is happening to us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 1:46am On Jan 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Guy i weak. We've been in turmoil for a long long time but to be trashed 43-0 At Welford Road...that's next level.

Cockerikk has been sacked but nothing has changed. In facr weve gotten worse. Manu is injured yet again. Mauger was running gear his mouth in the press but this is the heaviest defeat we've received in years.

Thankfully I wasnt watching the game. I was at Sixways watching Worcester vs Ensei. I almost cried when I saw thr news though. We lost to them earlier in thr season but to lose to Nil AT HOME

I don't understand what's happening to the club. I really don't get it. We were thr biggest club in UK rugby only a few years ago. WTF is happening to us?

Dude I could not believe the scores myself. I thought It was a dream. Forget the biggest club in England, you guys were ruling europe not that long ago with the likes of Martin Johnson,Ben Kay and Neil Back. That performance today was shambolic.

Whatever happened to Tuilagi? Dude seems to have regressed. I remember when He was all the hype 3 years ago. Hopefully Leceister does not get run into the ground. I love seeing them and Wasps do well in Europe.

NB: How do you get all this tickets? If I simply turn up at these grounds, will tickets be available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2017
diggz:
Dayo can you in few words or sentences explain the difference btw the city today from the before under Pep?

There was no difference between them it depends on the tactics of the opponent. You cant play long ball with opponents who pack the bus when your main striker Aguero is 5ft8

Today Spurs came to press offensively and deployed a high line the only way around that is to play long over their press and high line.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:16am On Jan 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

There was no difference between them it depends on the tactics of the opponent. You cant play long ball with opponents who pack the bus when your main striker Aguero is 5ft8

Today Spurs came to press offensively and deployed a high line the only way around that is to play long over their press and high line.

Everton must have packed the bus too.

The difference was kdb playing deep and spraying passes with willing runners like sterling and sane on the pitch yesterday.

I am sure you saw the percentage of possession btw both teams and there is no way in this life manCity will gather that much possession by playing long balls. Even the 40yrs zabaleta was busy doing one -two in spurs box and it wasn't down to long balls dayo.

I mentioned few days ago that Peps strength is playing attacking footie not defending. The difference btw Peps team of yest from the barca days is simply them being more direct with their attack. 1,2 or 3 passes they are already inside spurs box trying to score. This wasn't the normal merry go round , tikitaka way of playing football.

Kindly note , when people asked him to adapt,no one asked for him to start playing the EPL way but, to find a way of beating teams while still attacking the way he usually does.

I was a fan of what I saw yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed the match if not for the useless ref they would have collected 3points and a deserved win.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Omo.....our next match after today is away to liverpool. Chaiii.......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikeywise(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2017
diggz:
Omo.....our next match after today is away to liverpool. Chaiii.......
which Looserpoo? the one Swansea humbled at home? Am not scared one bit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2017
mikeywise:

which Looserpoo? the one Swansea humbled at home? Am not scared one bit

You better be bro, especially after their loss lto Swansea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2017
Chelseafan1, what do you think about the corner market? Seville has an odd of 1.7 to win corners shocked any idea about this market?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2017
donjazet:
Chelseafan1, what do you think about the corner market? Seville has an odd of 1.7 to win corners shocked any idea about this market?

U ehn, u ignored my mention kon dey ask me question here abi, kwantinue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U ehn, u ignored my mention kon dey ask me question here abi, kwantinue

Where? I seriously didn't see. There were a lot yesterday so I couldn't go through all. Anyways what do you think about that this game I want to stake?

1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2017
donjazet:
Pamcod and nateevs grin cheesy una no well at all ooo. That one na the congrats una go give me for my winnings today abi tongue wink issorite, continue. cheesy

Congrats.

It was a nice pick!

Short and on point! You come dey hola Chelseafan1 like say u be novice lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (19227) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drisham(m), DynamoDeGreat, andrewbaba44, Unlimited22, oliverano and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.