Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,140 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10742231 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (19412) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
nateevs:
Even when there's no news about Pep, you still have to make mention of him. The biggest problem with this post is that you could have made it without mentioning Pep. I agree with Bykebyke's and Dayo's criticism of your claims. It's gone beyond constructive criticism.

But it's 'constructive criticism' when you pillory Mourinho by saying you thank Roman's millions more for the successes we enjoyed during José's spells here?

Mourinho's feats here ain't that laudable cos of "Roman's millions". In the same vein, we're not allowed to flak your underperforming idealist with seemingly limitless resources.

Then you were on an argument about perspective on Citeh's already expensively assembled squad's -which Pep immensely contributed to- suitability to Pep's tactics as reason why we shouldn't even talk about his money-miss-road spending and apparent transfer bombs.

This is more than double standard!

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:50am On Feb 12, 2017
Wingback:

Is it because he didn't play in the big boys team like they did?

One decade after his departure Bolton are languishing in freaking League one that just shows how poor the team was...Okocha should have been balling for Man Utd...He's on a whole class of his own...He makes hazards headless dribbling look silly.
you must be sick..

How can you mention a average footballer who prefers dribbling to winning multiple titles ahead of title winning players... It should go like this.

George weah
Samuel E'to
Didier drogba
Mikel obi
Okocha..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atebesunny: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2017
Wingback:

I can count them on half the hands you require

1.George Weah
2. Okocha
3. Drogba
4. Eto
5. And some imp from Ghana, Pele or something that's all.

bros abeg no vex, what criteria(s) makes Okocha world class and not Essien, kanoute, the Toure's brothers, Mikel, Kanu, Hadji, Ikpeba,Mboma,Yakubu, Lauren, Aboumeyang etc?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

And when did EPL become a standard for measuring coaches? Or any domestic competition for that matter.

Blanc also won several league titles. Ranieri won the epl with 10% of Mourinho resources. Ranieri too is an epl legend for winning with an unfancied team but a nobody in the big leagues

Wenger too is an epl legend. He won 4 epl titles he doesn't have anything to prove in the epl yet a European nonentity.
Conte failed miserably in juve in the Cl crashing out in the groups to Galatasaray
Until Conte proves himself in Europe in the biggest club competition, no amount of premier league titles will cover that failure just like the several serie A titles even won unbeaten didn't make him an elite coach

If you can perform so well in the CL, what is stopping you in performing in a mediocre league.?

Why is he thinking of retirement so early.? Why is his hairline keep falling backwards every week.

Why does he do like someone that has just experienced night mares after he loses a match.?

There is just 1 answer to the question.. He is mediocre too and he just had the opportunity to have the Best players in his former clubs (Barca and Bayern) at his disposal.

He is just Luis Enrique ¹ + ¼

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2017
nitlad:

But it's 'constructive criticism' when you pillory Mourinho by saying you thank Roman's millions more for the successes we enjoyed during José's spells here?

Mourinho's feats here ain't that laudable cos of "Roman's millions". In the same vein, we're not allowed to flak your underperforming idealist with seemingly limitless resources.

Then you were on an argument about perspective on Citeh's already expensively assembled squad's -which Pep immensely contributed to- suitability to Pep's tactics as reason why we shouldn't even talk about his money-miss-road spending and apparent transfer bombs.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:
Is this even an argument?? You mean there are mammals who believe Mikel is World Class

Just let me die
Please let me die with you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2017
Let's go 12points clear today !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
nitlad:

No it isn't. The difference between my stance on JM and y'all's stance on Pep, can fit a continent. The difference being that, I actually do state, time and again, that he (JM) is one of the finest managers around.

Could he have achieved all he did at Chelsea without Roman's millions? You'll be a fool to say YES.

In comparison, would Pep have achieved as many laurels as he's done without Messi, you'll be a fool to say YES.

Where's the double standard?

Now what do you think about Pep?

The problem is that y'all are so emotional, that when you read those criticisms, you fail to grasp the fundamental principle behind the argument.

For instance, I don't even need to go back past 4 weeks ago, to find a post stating that 'I have no love for Pep' but here you are calling him my underperforming idealist.

This is because you can't fathom a situation where criticism of JM does not automatically translate to love for Pep. When in reality, my preference might just be somewhere in between. This how you reach your conclusion of double standards.

Where's the double standard?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
raumdeuter:
Mikel isn't any class. World class really?
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitlad: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bros, there is no need for pontification or revisionism, we know who you'd rather.

nateevs:
This is because you can't fathom a situation where criticism of JM does not automatically translate to love for Pep. When in reality, my preference might just be somewhere in between. This how you reach your conclusion of double standards.

No. What's flummoxing is why/how a major plank in this 'criticism' of Mourinho - money spent - suddenly pales into insignificance when we're penning our appraisal of Pep.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MayElEvEn(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello guys first time here. I'm happy so far with our performance this season and I believe that this title is ours to lose.

Guys I want to ask you a quick question which of our title winning seasons is your best so far?

Mine is 09/10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
MayElEvEn:
Hello guys first time here. I'm happy so far with our performance this season and I believe that this title is ours to lose.

Guys I want to ask you a quick question which of our title winning seasons is your best so far?

Mine is 09/10
Definitely 09/10

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
MayElEvEn:

Mine is 09/10

04/05. It was too stress free. Only 13 goals conceded and 95 points garnered.

But this season would be the best because #hanevahesperredit.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
sharp sharp hotel no time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
Peeeeeeeeedrito
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
We never give onile money Chelsea don score.

Am waiting for when this boy's will turn on Conte next season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
Luiz looking like an Old School Narco Gangster with that ponytail.

Arumba styleee
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oboi wetin na? Which kain gidigbo ball these Burnleh people dey play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
I know say Joey Barton go want break Hazard leg today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
These guys are playing very fast counter ball sha.

Moses is a fool though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
Make una allow Luiz rest him knee now.

Chalobah actually started his career as a CB before Zola converted him to midfield. He actually has the best profile to replace Luiz in terms of passing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Did Matic lago there ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
Choi Matic grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ibime:
Make una allow Luiz rest him knee now.

Chalobah actually started his career as a CB before Zola converted him to midfield. He actually has the best profile to replace Luiz in terms of passing.

I think the boys have had a few days off this week
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Oya now let's go grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Matic assist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
I gave him a round of applause.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
That freekick bad sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CONTEDDICTED: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Matic the visionary midfielder cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
Who is Brady guy?
Fantastic technique!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MayElEvEn(m): 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fücck no clean sheet today #FPL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Courtois would be better off without wall there. Brady can't beat him from that distance without wall.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2599) (2600) (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) ... (19412) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), patrickmuf(m), Beorn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.