Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,477 members, 7,865,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10753088 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 10:46am On May 01, 2017
hensben:
Wow!
4 out of seven played for us. Yet they say we don't have 'ball-playing' defenders.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 10:51am On May 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2017
pamcode:
4 out of seven played for us. Yet they say we don't have 'ball-playing' defenders.

5 out of 7
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2017
Ibime:

5 of the top 7 are Chelsea players.
Really. I only recognise Terry, Gallas,Cahill, Branislav. Who is the fifth.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:28am On May 01, 2017
pamcode:
Really. I only recognise Terry, Gallas,Cahill, Branislav. Who is the fifth.

Dan Petrescu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Ibime:

Dan Petrescu

grin grin grin

The difference between the old and new school eh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

You are very foolish.

U think I'm a student of ur agric school Funaab grin grin mumu
Colerm and agric colleges, what is the diff? Ode òmò

I'm currently in Abeokuta on a business trip and I came to Funaab.
Then I saw a tip, some pple where talking about bimffo, I did my research, and then cheesy

I even saw u yesterday morning.

I'm a crazy man that like looking for attention cheesy
I've been watching u since then
(U are been watched)

Mad man. In fact I already know 80% things about u.
Watch who u claim to be ur friends cheesy

Just show your face and see if your bastard father will know you.. grin

At least you will have a picture of me if you know me very well and your sources are close to me.. grin

Mumu!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2017
Dhelake:

Lol . Guy. You don popular oo

Realmiii.com..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2017
I have time sef..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:19pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:
I have time sef..

Bruv calm down please. Today Na beginning of new month. Just free the guy please mk una no carry this play una dey play enter real life o!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 12:40pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:
I have time sef..

Someone calls himself seekingattention and you are giving him what he wants.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MutantMetahuman: 12:58pm On May 01, 2017
Chelsea's Diego Costa is the best striker in
the world, according to his boss Antonio
Conte.

grin

Diego Costa now has 19 Premier League goals
in 2016-17. Without these goals, Chelsea. would
be 15 points worse off

I quite agree with him to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MutantMetahuman: 1:06pm On May 01, 2017
"There are two Antonios. Two different
people," said the 47-year-old.

"During the game,I know I am an animal. "After the game, I must be relaxed when we win but I think it's very good to celebrate this. win with the players, staff and fans. I live for
this."

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 1:07pm On May 01, 2017
afrodoc2:

Someone calls himself sekingattention and you are giving him what he wants.

Bimffo needs to realise early that, playing dumb to that guy's post can be really frustrating for him, he should leave him to keep quoting and replying himself, he'll rest eventually. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:22pm On May 01, 2017
diggz:

Bruv calm down please. Today Na beginning of new month. Just free the guy please mk una no carry this play una dey play enter real life o!

I don free am. Na why I talk sey I even get time.

The guy na waste of time. I don free am.

But seriously if he show him face for real life.? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
afrodoc2:

Someone calls himself seekingattention and you are giving him what he wants.

Thank you doctor sir. Ignoring him already.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Bimffo needs to realise early that, playing dumb to that guy's post can be really frustrating for him, he should leave him to keep quoting and replying himself, he'll rest eventually. cheesy

wink wasere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2017
When someone pointed out that we have lots of boys on this thread, I did not take it serious.

It's obvious mehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:49pm On May 01, 2017
It's our work ooo

tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:
I have time sef..

Lol! U be cool guy, make I free u.
But u sabi write oo, which dept u dey?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:51pm On May 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

The day I will catch u ehn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:54pm On May 01, 2017
Skimpledawg:
When someone pointed out that we have lots of boys on this thread, I did not take it serious.

It's obvious mehn

U think this forum is meant for adults?

The only adults here are:
Arugbo òjó pa rramudeeno
Afro psyche doc
Diggz dafuçkerr
And ninnylist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 1:56pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:

Just show your face and see if your bastard father will know you.. grin

At least you will have a picture of me if you know me very well and your sources are close to me.. grin

Mumu!

I'll like us to meet. I'm still in Abeokuta, if u can come to my place.

I'll give u money oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:13pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:
T.

Bone. Its not worth that stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:20pm On May 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bone. Its not worth that stress
[b][/b]

Wetin be ur own sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 2:30pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

I'll like us to meet. I'm still in Abeokuta, if u can come to my place.

I'll give u money oo

grin grin grin You be mad man i swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:31pm On May 01, 2017
Bimffo:

I don free am. Na why I talk sey I even get time.

The guy na waste of time. I don free am.

But seriously if he show him face for real life.? grin

Abeg oo! Make e end here please! Make u use that time go triple Ur cash please.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bimffo, I'm serious oo, I want u to know me, at least to prove to some numbskull here that I'm a real man.
I'm already coming towards ur school side. Should I wait at camp junction?

We'll go out go chop, and snap sef. U are free to post it here.
I have nothing to hide

And maybe u go hook me up with some of ur sexy babes. I get free time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
And Cahill is already up there with the best goal scoring defenders.

When he scored yesterday, I just remembered the John Terry of 2004/2005 season. Cahill have been contributing a lot through set pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bimffo, I'm serious oo, I want u to know me, at least to prove to some numbskull here that I'm a real man.
I'm already coming towards ur school side. Should I wait at camp junction?

We'll go out go chop, and snap sef. U are free to post it here.
I have nothing to hide

And maybe u go hook me up with some of ur sexy babes. I get free time
sounds ffagish.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 5:08pm On May 01, 2017
obainojazz:
sounds ffagish.

Fool.
That's why u can never make friends and good relationship with people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Fool. That's why u can never make friends and good relationship with people

(1) (2) (3) ... (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) (2868) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), andrewbaba44, airmark(m), drisham(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.