Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10519978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (19155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nitrogen(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2017
Wow! grin grin cool angry grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2017
Ibime:

Don't doubt the magnetic pull of the fourphy on Wenger. Watch and see.
liverpool have only 2games left against average teams.

Arsenal still have 4 against southampton,rugby stoke (away)
Then everton and sunderland home.
They will surely drop points against of them

The only team I'm not sure of now is man city. That team is as useless and the coach cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by domido(m): 7:48pm On May 07, 2017
Up Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Twizzy30(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
Mourinho be looking like Shitt when he lost today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2017
MetaHuman:

The only team I'm not sure of now is man city. That team is as useless and the coach cheesy
Those average teams are the teams they struggle against.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2017
MetaHuman:

Liverpool will drop points away at West Ham and the fourphy God will give Arsenal maximum points from their next four games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2017
Ibime:

Liverpool will drop points away at West Ham and the fourphy God will give Arsenal maximum points from their next four games.
let's wait and see now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VickyRotex(f): 10:00pm On May 07, 2017
optional1:
Wow am blessed to have you as a superb big sis...

Yeah All road leads to my place...

I'm good and weekend is great

wow we are five in my family born this month.
My mom is among, she and Unlimited22 are sharing same day 15th...

Happy super 50s birthday to baba ibeji.. May God keep him for us so he can enjoy his fruit of his labour and may he age till his teeth fall off finish.. God bless his new age... Amen.

I'm blessed too dear!

Oh wow! That's Awesome! Happy Birthday to our Moms in Advance. God Bless them! My Mum is 17th. kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol. Amen!!!!!! Oshey Darling! I really appreciate.

Good to hear from you. kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2017
nitrogen:
Wow! grin grin cool angry grin angry

Answers to he goat like you

The club's greatest period of success has come during the last two decades; winning 21 trophies since 1997.

Chelsea have won

5 national league titles,

7 FA Cups ,

5 League Cups and

4 FA Community Shields,

1 UEFA Champions League ,

2 UEFA Cup Winners' Cups,

1 UEFA Europa League and

1 UEFA Super Cup

total of 21 trophies

Chelsea is one of the only clubs who has won all UEFA trophy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by optional1(f): 10:14pm On May 07, 2017
VickyRotex:

I'm blessed too dear!

Oh wow! That's Awesome! Happy Birthday to our Moms in Advance. God Bless them! My Mum is 17th. kiss kiss kiss kiss

lol. Amen!!!!!! Oshey Darling! I really appreciate.

Good to hear from you. kiss kiss kiss kiss

wow just two days interval....

Same here sis

wish them a very happy birthday in advance many cupcakes on their table....

Blessed week ahead sis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:50pm On May 07, 2017
bigkesh:
Mourinho that made Martial and Mkhi track back to mark fucking Zabaletela and Kolarov.. ...As in Zabaletela and Kolarov

Players that he should kill and destroy with pace and skill

Mbappe go learn how to track back and mark Carrick

When he dey Madrid na Ronaldo he dey use mark Puyol

Cristiano Ronaldo unhappy with José Mourinho's defensive tactics

Ronaldo cut a picture of frustration. Having initially been asked to play as a lone striker he was seen imploring his reluctant team-mates to get forward and support him. When he was then switched to the right to take on Carles Puyol, who was being played out of position at left-back, he found himself starved of the ball as Mourinho's side pursued their policy of containment.

"Being honest, it is true that we did not have a shot on target when it was 11 against 11
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/apr/28/cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho-defensive

Imagine Ronaldo marking Puyol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:57am On May 08, 2017
I am lost for words
I am ecstatic
I am highly favoured
I am God's love

Rejoice and celebrate with me brothers and sisters, rival fans and everyone alike... .lol

Almost 3 decades ago, little Femi came into this world, people have died, World trade centre has been blown off sad, Osama has been killed smiley,Dubai has turned into a Mega city, ChelseaFC have won a UCL trophy, too many lives have been lost since I was born but here i am celebrating another birthday in sound health and happiness.

I have lost friends, I have made new ones, I've seen a lot, I've grow into a man, I have escaped deaths, ain't better than those that have gone, it isn't by my making but of God who sheweth Mercy onto me. I am grateful and full of praises.

My name is Oluwafemi cheesy grin(God loves me) Rejoice with me everyone....How many likes do I get on my special day?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday to me.
#proudtaurus
#Godlovesme
#Iamtrulyblessed.
#Yallaremye-family
#lovey'allspecially

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:16am On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
I am lost for words
I am ecstatic
I am higher favoured
I am God's love

Rejoice and celebrate with me brothers and sisters, rival fans and everyone alike... .lol

Almost 3 decades ago, little Femi came into this world, people have died, World trade centre has been blown off sad, Osama has been killed smiley,Dubai has turned into a Mega city, ChelseaFC have won a UCL trophy, too many lives have been lost since I was born but here i am celebrating another birthday in sound health and happiness.

I have lost friends, I have made new ones, I've seen a lot, I've grow into a man, I have escaped deaths, ain't better than those that have gone, it isn't by my making but of God who sheweth Mercy onto me. I am grateful and full of praises.

My name is Oluwafemi cheesy grin(God loves me) Rejoice with me everyone....How many likes do I get on my special day?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy birthday to me.
#proudtaurus
#Godlovesme
#Iamtrulyblessed.
#Yallaremye-family
#lovey'allspecially

Happy birthday Hazard's girlfriend

I wont bother you today for the next 24hrs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:05am On May 08, 2017
Happy Birthday, ChelseaFC. Long life and plenty property.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:05am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Happy birthday Hazard's girlfriend

I wont bother you today for the next 24hrs

Lwkmd!!

Thank you very much Neymar's side chick tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:10am On May 08, 2017
Guardiola has regularly complained of his team failing to take their chances over the course of seven draws at home this term and, after seeing a more clinical side to their work, he again wondered what might have been in a season where he will finish trophyless for the first time in his coaching career.

"Tottenham [in a 2-0 win at White Hart Lane last October] is the only team I can think of who created more chances than us [in a game]," he said.

"We are the best team in the league when it comes to creating chances - there is no competition.

"Our problem is finishing these chances - this is the most difficult thing in football. Against United [a 0-0 draw in City's previous home game] we created 19 chances - no goals."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/05/06/35267432/guardiola-i-hope-manchester-united-win-europa-league?ICID=HP_PN_5
================================================================

19 chances no goal.

Highest number of chances created yet 4th in goals scored. Guess who is the striker? diggz, bigkesh any guess?

I believe a coach can make tactics to create chances but scoring these chances yu need a striker to show up

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mbappe go learn how to track back and mark Carrick

When he dey Madrid na Ronaldo he dey use mark Puyol

Imagine Ronaldo marking Puyol
But nor be same you dey argue with me when I talk say him dey destroy Hazard attacking prowess by asking him to always track back and waiting for counter and mistake to score.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 5:55am On May 08, 2017
Cfcman did you just deactivate? We need you around for our open bus celebration.

Happy birthday Chelseafan1, do have a blast bro (not literally).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:55am On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
I am lost for words
I am ecstatic
I am higher favoured
I am God's love

Happy birthday to me.
#proudtaurus
#Godlovesme
#Iamtrulyblessed.
#Yallaremye-family
#lovey'allspecially
Happy Birthday my brother man. Wishing you anything you wish yourself. Cheers!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:01am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:
Guardiola has regularly complained of his team failing to take their chances over the course of seven draws at home this term and, after seeing a more clinical side to their work, he again wondered what might have been in a season where he will finish trophyless for the first time in his coaching career.

"Tottenham [in a 2-0 win at White Hart Lane last October] is the only team I can think of who created more chances than us [in a game]," he said.

"We are the best team in the league when it comes to creating chances - there is no competition.

"Our problem is finishing these chances - this is the most difficult thing in football. Against United [a 0-0 draw in City's previous home game] we created 19 chances - no goals."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/8/main/2017/05/06/35267432/guardiola-i-hope-manchester-united-win-europa-league?ICID=HP_PN_5

19 chances no goal.

Highest number of chances created yet 4th in goals scored. Guess who is the striker? diggz, bigkesh any guess?

I believe a coach can make tactics to create chances but scoring these chances yu need a striker to show up

He has failed woefully already. If he chooses to do a mou and cares to lay the blame on my dead grandfather,he is welcome.

Transfer window before next season starts is not long from now. He can go ahead to buy Messi and Ronaldo so they can help him win at least a Carling cup next season.

Useless coach!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2017
raumdeuter:

19 chances no goal.

See excuse. You and Pep still haven't realize epl is not la Liga and Bayern Liga. You might create zillion chances in epl and still end up loosing. That's the beauty of the game here in England.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:13am On May 08, 2017
HBD chelseafan1

I wan see Ur hand for here today o! No stories cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:43am On May 08, 2017
diggz:
HBD chelseafan1

I wan see Ur hand for here today o! No stories cheesy

Lol, wetin u wan see exactly sef. cheesy

hensben:
Happy Birthday my brother man. Wishing you anything you wish yourself. Cheers!!!

Griffon:
Cfcman did you just deactivate? We need you around for our open bus celebration.

Happy birthday Chelseafan1, do have a blast bro (not literally).

Lol, thanks sirs, I appreciate.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 7:25am On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Happy Birthday namesake. .

Have a blast
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:26am On May 08, 2017
Happy Birthday Chelseafan1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by clerkent(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2017
Chelseafan1:
I am lost for words
I am ecstatic
I am higher favoured
I am God's love

Happy birthday to me.
#proudtaurus
#Godlovesme
#Iamtrulyblessed.
#Yallaremye-family
#lovey'allspecially
bro happy birthday to you but that village tip you gave us yesterday na real WA. you need to make up for it ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:49am On May 08, 2017
clerkent:
bro happy birthday to you but that village tip you gave us yesterday na real WA. you need to make up for it ooo

Lmao, no vex.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:50am On May 08, 2017
Nihilist:
Happy Birthday Chelseafan1.

lalaboi:

Happy Birthday namesake. .

Have a blast

Eshe gan, eyin Uncle wa.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:21am On May 08, 2017
Happy birthday Chelseafan1. Enjoy your day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:28am On May 08, 2017
Happy birthday Chelseafan1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:48am On May 08, 2017
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:58am On May 08, 2017
pamcode:
Happy birthday Chelseafan1. Enjoy your day.

torres2:
Happy birthday Chelseafan1

Thanks guys. I appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) ... (19155) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), gloryon(m), Silentgroper(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.