Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10526173 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) ... (19166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:26pm On May 12, 2017
Ibime:

My friend speak on 102 points that Conte won Italian league with and stop this megedefegede.

EPL all-time record is 95 points. What kind of league allows you to garner 102 points? That is 34 wins out of 38 games!
It really isn't about the points,its about the dominance. Chelsea toped the league since November.That's 7 months out of 10 months..Chelsea leads Manchester United at 6th position with 22points,With the money spent by teams in the EPL this season we expected a far more competitive league.Taking nothing away from Chelsea's brilliance though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2017
We 'em blues
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
It really isn't about the points,its about the dominance. Chelsea toped the league since November.That's 7 months out of 10 months..Chelsea leads Manchester United at 6th position with 22points,With the money spent by teams in the EPL this season we expected a far more competitive league.Taking nothing away from Chelsea's brilliance though

How many months did Conte dominate Serie A? Serie A is usually over by September. A league that Juve have won for the last 6 years.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
Griffon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFutOeFjmCk

Chelseafan1, Tval, Cfcfan, Airmak, Nitlad, Nateevs and FBS, this is for you all Fam.

Thanks fam. cool cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
chic2pimp:

What's there to talk about? Barcelona and Real broke the 100 points barrier in consecutive seasons.

Now How about we talk about a league where a certified wasteman like Ranieri can come in and dominate?

Juve is not Barcelona of Real. Juve team of 2014 is nowhere near Chelsea team of 2005 that only made 95 points.

6 years, the same Champion, and they ain't even brilliant. That one na league?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2017
Spy360:
I am searching for Chelsea...

I googled 'Chelsea PL top'...

I got 'No results'...

Can somebody tell me where Chelsea are on the league table?
Oh Story Can change. We just won the league bro.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
juventus has been topping the league since match day 5, is that not dominance ??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

And ofcourse to the haters:

Representing Italy: Chic2pimp
Representing Spain: Byke2byke and homesteady
Representing The Scummies: Funlordjnr, Elampiro and Afrodoc2
Representing Germany: Raumdeuter and A40
Representing The Gayners: Spy360 and ?

Bitches stay humble, sit down!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:32pm On May 12, 2017
Ibime:

How many months did Conte dominate Serie A? Serie A is usually over by September. A league that Juve have won for the last 6 years.
Serie A doesn't have teams that spends half of Epl's teams..No one said Serie A was more competitive.All im saying is we expected more from the so called Most competitive league in the world..Chelsea led from matchday 12 to match day 38..Ahn Ahn!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:35pm On May 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
Serie A doesn't have teams that spends half of Epl's teams..No one said Serie A was more competitive.All im saying is we expected more from the so called Most competitive league in the world..Chelsea led from matchday 12 to match day 38..Ahn Ahn!

4 different winners in last 5 years. That's competitive enough!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:37pm On May 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
juventus has been topping the league since match day 5, is that not dominance ??
Manyoo at 6th broke the world record,Noisy neighbours spent over 200million,Arsenal and Liverpool are not left behind too..If with this money spent we can't still get anything close to competition then its baffling..In the serie A even if Juve buys Finidi George they would still win the league so don't bring Juve into this..If the likes of Roma,Napoli have rich owners and spent well too then dont you think the league would be more competitive than it is presently?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 11:39pm On May 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
And you know why they did so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:41pm On May 12, 2017
Danhumprey:
And you know why they did so?
I dont get you bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 11:45pm On May 12, 2017
jonsnow92:
I dont get you bro
Do you know why Chelsea was able to dominate that long from Match Day 12 to now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:45pm On May 12, 2017
Griffon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

And ofcourse to the haters:

Representing The Scummies: Funlord Elampiro and Afrodoc2

Bitches stay humble, sit down!

Humble kwa?.....Never! tongue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ilekeh(f): 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
chic2pimp:

Which Market? Market wey no dey?... Na for better for worse I sign. Ka ma do ara wa lo loku. embarassed tongue kiss

No dey give unripe banana chop jor. I no say you don hammer. Everytime I watch the Gators play during the college season, nah u I come dey remember.

O ba idi e oyanrayo...Gate bawo? angry...I go show you pepper for bed tonight you just wait kiss kiss kiss

Oya face your sport. Ma ko mi si wahala lol. Thank you. kiss

Bami ki awon iyawo ati iyale wa o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:46pm On May 12, 2017
Ibime:

4 different winners in last 5 years. That's competitive enough!
Chelsea leads with 10 points presently.Last season Leicester won the league with at least 9 points,was on top before December and stayed there till May..2015 Chelsea won the league with at least 6 points..The last time there was something close to competition was Pellegrini vs Rodgers in 2014..
Whereas you can pride yourself with the 4diff winners in 5years..It still doesn't mean it should be this easy for the winners
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Please play me bounce back by Big Sean
Last year took an L but this season we bounced back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:49pm On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:
Humble kwa?.....Never! tongue

You no dey hear word na. You must be surulere brought up cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2017
Jonharmattan92, we just won the title. Follow us celebrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:50pm On May 12, 2017
Danhumprey:
Do you know why Chelsea was able to dominate that long from Match Day 12 to now?
Don't know really and that's the heart of the matter.We expected more.We didn't expect a team to dominate for 26 matches straight..Whereas Chelsea were brilliant,we expected more from the league at large especially with the money spent and the buzz around a league that prides itself on competition..That's the point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jonsnow92: 11:52pm On May 12, 2017
Tval:
Jonharmattan92, we just won the title. Follow us celebrate.
Lol..Congrats o..I wish my team has its destiny in its hands too like una..We have to pray and fast for the other team to drop points before we can win league this season...Congrats!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:52pm On May 12, 2017
Who is this Jenas dude, Is he a former Spurs player or what? Him bad belle go soon kill am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:54pm On May 12, 2017
Ibime:

Juve is not Barcelona of Real. Juve team of 2014 is nowhere near Chelsea team of 2005 that only made 95 points.

6 years, the same Champion, and they ain't even brilliant. That one na league?

No difference between Conte's Juve and Jose's Real. Both were local champions that achieved nowt in Europe.

Enough of Juve. How about we talk about a league where a Manager that got beaten black and blue by the Faroe Islands can come in and dominate? And He did with a mix of 2nd rate and journey men pros too boot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:54pm On May 12, 2017
Ilekeh:

Olorun ma je. Please don't spoil my market grin

Who is telling you things? Shey Dayokanu wey dey run when he sees my moniker?

Oya come. I have a gateman position open. E go fit you wella. kiss

I dey wait make you finish flirting with your husband
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2017
Griffon:

You no dey hear word na. You must be surulere brought up cheesy

Nah mate....na the mean streets of tikrit for iraq I been dey represent back then!

Sai chemical ali! wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ilekeh(f): 11:58pm On May 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dey wait make you finish flirting with your husband

Lol is that one they call husband? Husband with no Lamborghini present, is that a husband?

I dash am to you. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 12, 2017
Ilekeh:

lol small girl like you cheesy If I hear
I wish, I don old now lol. E seun pupo, ten ye mi wo, o to ojo meta kiss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2017
Ilekeh:

Oya face your sport. Ma ko mi si wahala lol. Thank you. kiss

Bami ki awon iyawo ati iyale wa o

You are my only sport sweetie kiss.... Ka ma ko ara wa si wahala lo ku kiss..

Iyawo ni ti bo? No dey joke abeg....Oya gbe enu wa si bi yii kiss....Promise me you won't disappear this time round? embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

No difference between Conte's Juve and Jose's Real. Both were local champions that achieved nowt in Europe.

Enough of Juve. How about we talk about a league where a Manager that got beaten black and blue by the Faroe Islands can come in and dominate? And He did with a mix of 2nd rate and journey men pros too boot.

Jose's Real lost on penalties to Bayern in semis while Contes 102 point garnering Italian dominatrix showed the strength of the Italian league by losing to Galatasaray.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:00am On May 13, 2017
chic2pimp:

I know I know which makes it all the more funny when you decide to go ham..... Like dayummm Girl grin grin
Lool guy, peaceful somebody like me, anyway it happens cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2017
Funlord2:

Nah mate....na the mean streets of tikrit for iraq I been dey represent back then!

Sai chemical ali! wink

Hehe. You be serious case cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2899) (2900) (2901) (2902) (2903) (2904) (2905) ... (19166) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Neobulletzz(m), AirBay and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.