Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10750023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (19429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2017
MetaHuman:
My chelsea 11 against watford

.....Ake - terry - zouma......

Moses - kante - RLC - alonso

....Willian - batshuayi- pedro.

The starting players can come in later for a little bit of the action in preparation for FA.
Musonda and Chalobah offend you??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:17pm On May 14, 2017
raumdeuter:

Carlo came to check how a CL failure like Conte was able to win the EPL easily In his first season

Carry Ur mouth go front tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 14, 2017
nateevs:

I think it is time to start considering Musonda. I believe this lad, under the right tutelage, could become something special.
bigkesh:

Musonda and Chalobah offend you??

No.
They are part of my team against sunderland.

I still want chelsea to win the remaining to games. Watford is still a bit better than sunderland.
It should totally B team against sunderland.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2017
My boy lacazette just scored two sweet goals to take his goal tally in the league 1 to 26 league goals and 3 assist.

45 games 36 goals , 5 assists...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2017
So I was thinking maybe I was wrong about Lacazette and he might actually be a good CF based on League goals

But my spirit directed me to look at the scorers chart and evaluate the kinda CFs that score in that league so as to know the type of defenders he comes up against

Wetin I see..........Cavani,Gomis,Balotelli,Santini,even Thauvin self dey score 15........Balotelli is getting his faded career back on track by facing poverty defenders,something he couldn't get together in EPL and Serie A

Any league a Gomis can amass 20 league goals is not a league to buy Strikers from

Cavani the world class Miss World
Falcao??Lol,don't let me start
Balotelli and Gomis?? Kill me

Gomis don't take penalties, so minus penalties Lacazette has been outscored by Gomis and Falcao....even Thauvin

French league has mad creative players and very horrible defenders especially the lower half teams,so if you are a CF for a top team in France na goals party

Abeg abeg abeg,if we are not signing a second striker or a creative midfielder...... I say a big NO to Ligue 1

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2017
bigkesh:
So I was thinking maybe I was wrong about Lacazette and he might actually be a good CF based on League goals

But my spirit directed me to look at the scorers chart and evaluate the kinda CFs that score in that league so as to know the type of defenders he comes up against

Wetin I see..........Cavani,Gomis,Balotelli,Santini,even Thauvin self dey score 15........Balotelli is getting his faded career back on track by facing poverty defenders,something he couldn't get together in EPL and Serie A

Any league a Gomis can amass 20 league goals is not a league to buy Strikers from

Cavani the world class Miss World
Falcao??Lol,don't let me start
Balotelli and Gomis?? Kill me

Gomis don't take penalties, so minus penalties Lacazette has been outscored by Gomis and Falcao....even Thauvin

French league has mad creative players and very horrible defenders especially the lower half teams,so if you are a CF for a top team in France na goals party

Abeg abeg abeg,if we are not signing a second striker or a creative midfielder...... I say a big NO to Ligue 1
come and tell us how many drogba scored in ligue 1 before coming to Chelsea... Yet he bullied premier league defenders..

Ibrahimovic is old yet he score 18 in his first season..

If the strikers are not Suarez ,cavani, aubameyang lewandowski.. Then he has outscored every other striker in the top 5 ligue..

Keep hating on him when he keeps scoring till he gives us 40 goals a season ...

Lacazette is a 20+ league goal scorer everyseaon ,that is consistency. He never settle for less cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 10:34am On May 15, 2017
Hey Britain, How's the Cyber attack treating yall?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2017
Guys,what's your favourite game of the season

Mine is the 1-3 win at Etihad

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2017
4-0 win over United any time.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2017
man cıty game away followed by leıcester cıty away and then everton game at home
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:31pm On May 15, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2017
raumdeuter:
bigkesh go and grab your vaseline

https://streamable.com/yj8p9

https://streamable.com/zdo2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHMW1WLcsFA
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin

Where that guy dey find this level of confidence?? It's crazy

Mbappe doesn't get me to the promise land,if you really want me to use Vaseline abeg give me OUSMANE DEMBEBOBO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2017
............................Cech.................................

..........Ivanovic...Terry...Carvalho...............

Essien...Ballack...Lampard...Ashley Cole

.........Robben...Drogba...Hazard................

My best games of the season are Chelsea 5-0 Everton and Man City 1-3 Chelsea.

I didn't watch Chelsea 4-0 Man United live so I didn't experience that excitement and adrenaline rush that comes with watching a live match.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2017
Should the thread name be changed to

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND ?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2017
chelseabmw:

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND ?

I suggest you insert CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND in between 'Official Chelsea Fan Thread' and 'Pride of London'

And splash our logo and trophy in the OP.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2017
bigkesh:
Guys,what's your favourite game of the season

Mine is the 1-3 win at Etihad
The 4-0 drubbing of Man utd takes pole position just better than The game against City which we won 3-0 (first leg)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2017
Our second team isn't good enough for 3-4-3,I suggest we play 4-2-4

Aina.......Zouma......Terry......Ake

William....Chalobah..RLC......Kennedy

.................Batsman......Musonda......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2017
CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Watford: Begovic, Zouma, Terry, Ake, Azpilicueta, Kante, Chalobah, Kenedy, Willian, Hazard, Batshuayi.

Subs: Alonso, Fabregas, Pedro, Costa, Cahill, Aina, Eduardo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2017
chelseabmw:
CHELSEA TEAM NEWS

Team to play Watford: Begovic, Zouma, Terry, Ake, Azpilicueta, Kante, Chalobah, Kenedy, Willian, Hazard, Batshuayi.

Subs: Alonso, Fabregas, Pedro, Costa, Cahill, Aina, Eduardo.

Nice. Na Chalobah, Kenedy and Ake I come see.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:33pm On May 15, 2017
Chai Conte why...

I have Alonso in my fantasy team!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:36pm On May 15, 2017
chelseabmw:

CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND ?

Please add something for the pepperdem gang...

Something like 'original owners of the 3-4-3', or 'Ajeku Mourinho ni Manyoo je'

I personally like this one- 'Proud Sponsors of Arsenal Fan TV'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2017
I was having this feeling that Musonda will just sneak in. Guess he still has a lot to learn then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Hahaha hahaha!
Classic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now batshuayi needs to prove himself today as a useful back-up striker next season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:05pm On May 15, 2017
I might be old school but I hate seeing players who have not achieved anything, sporting flashy boot or haircut.

Just look at that Kennedy for example.

I feel like slapping the fool.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:06pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
I might be old school but I hate seeing players who have not achieved anything, sporting flashy boot or haircut.

Just look at that Kennedy for example.

I feel like slapping the fool.
that dude looks like another Brazilian bad market
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:09pm On May 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
that dude looks like another Brazilian bad market

Let's watch what he does this game, but it's so annoying seeing top men like Kante barbing Skodo, and even hazard with simple low cut, while Kennedy is carrying hair like overripe banana

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13pm On May 15, 2017
Watford centrebacks have been bullying Michy so far.

Man just keeps falling down under challenges
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2017
Are this Watford footballers or agbero sef?

Behrami, Dokoure, Capoue, Cleverley all in one midfield.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:17pm On May 15, 2017
Nihilist:
Watford centrebacks have been bullying Michy so far.

Man just keeps falling down under challenges

sad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2017
Have I been underestimating Batman?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:20pm On May 15, 2017
Ibime:
Are this Watford footballers or agbero sef?

Behrami, Dokoure, Capoue, Cleverley all in one midfield.

Wait till Deeney and Okaka enter field grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (19429) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, TheLequte, zeusis(m), efec(m), Jamiuokolla, andrewbaba44, Bluelines69, fredoooooo, ucsquare(m), VicThory(m), Trevor012(m), WhoDeyHause, Caicedobets(m), Joezinho, Jodera, Capaldi and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.