Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,788 members, 7,862,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739248 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (19407) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:

[s]What is this one saying?

You were the one feeding us junk about Squawka ratings. I have already proven mathematically that the attack rating is biased toward irrelevant metrics but it is beyond your amoeba brain to understand. That's why I said if Hazard doesn't score today, then we can simplify the numbers for your dumb brain to understand that Squawka rating gives undue weighting to irrelevant metrics because his goals, assists and key passes per 90 minutes would have dropped lower than 14/15 yet his attack rating would still be higher.

Hazard scored today and you are feeling like you proved something. You better stick to MMM and BetNaija analysis and not stray beyond your mental capacity[/s].

Fat has done your brain bad. Reduce your fatty food intake, so as to reason well, even dayo apari with nothing on his head, advised you on that. Next time you do any stvpid analysis, i will kick your ass again. That's how i punished you for your stupidity last year on hazard. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:31pm On May 21, 2017
airmark:

Fat has done your brain bad. Reduce your fatty food intake, so as to reason well, even dayo apari with nothing on his head, advised you on that. Next time you do any stvpid analysis, i will kick your ass again. That's how i punished you for your stupidity last year on hazard. cheesy

grin grin grin Airmark pity this nigga, e don do abeg grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2017
Hazard and Griezmann both have 16 league goals this season beating Neymar to 13 except Neymar scores hattrick tonite

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
If we sign Sanchez/Dembele I will upload a video of myself wearing bikini

If we sign both................
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 007author(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2017
bigkesh:
If we sign Sanchez/Dembele I will upload a video of myself wearing bikini

If we sign both................

Why not only Sanchez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin grin Airmark pity this nigga, e don do abeg grin grin grin

He is no different from that apari. See the idiot going personal ffs after being shamed. He would have come here to write balderdash about hazard if he didnt score today. I thought dayo was just joking, when he stated that fat had blocked his brain. He is a confirmed fat f00l.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2017
Ibime:
I'm starting to change my mind on selling Willian. That dude has balled out of control everytime he has played this season.
The guy no wan comot o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 6:48pm On May 21, 2017
copied from assnal trend

Jose Mourinho came Won the league twice and left. Arsene Wenger: The team is developing

* Carlo Ancellotti came. won the league and left. Arsene Wenger: We are building the team.

* Robert Mancini came and won the league and left. Arsene Wenger: The team is progressing.

* Manuel Pellegrinni came, won the league and left. Arsenal Wenger: Still building the team.

* Jose Mourinho came back won the league and left. Arsenal Wenger: Still building the team

*Claudio Ranieri with Leicester city came from nowhere, won the league and left. Arsene Wenger: Still building

* Now Antonio Conte in his first season has won the league. Arsene Wenger never finish building the team... haba wenger

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
we will win the champions league next season

I said it may 21 2017
I wish it was Bigkesh, Chelseafan1 or any of the other popular CFC fan that made this dumb prophecy. Anyway bookmaked!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I wish it was Bigkesh, Chelseafan1 or any of the other popular CFC fan that made this dumb prophecy. Anyway bookmaked!

I don't make useless prophesies like that, I am waiting to see our signings to even know if we have a chance to face Messi, Ororo, Juventus and the other big boys.

If we go with Matic, Kante would suffer again
If we go with Costa, Hazard and co will suffer.

We need to reinforce.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:55pm On May 21, 2017
Cat. Lord of cats. Lordcat.

How can I bear a moniker of such? Cat cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
airmark:

He is no different from that apari. See the idiot going personal ffs after being shamed. He would have come here to write balderdash about hazard if he didnt score today. I thought dayo was just joking, when he stated that fat had blocked his brain. He is a confirmed fat f00l.

No difference at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SeekinAttention(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I don't make useless prophesies like that, I am waiting to see how signings to even know if we have a chance to face Messi, Ororo, Juventus and the other big boys.

Don't wànk yet

Bayern, Barka, Madrid, juve, Atletico, PSG, will tear ur team apart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
raumdeuter:
This is the EVerton some people call a top team and one of those they say are competing for the league

Played 80mins vs 10 men and cant even draw
what then should we call the Barcelona of 2012 that were leading with 2 goals against 10 men and still drew the game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
dumb?

12 months lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:04pm On May 21, 2017
spartacus11:
i only have one wish for next season, Chelsea sign Messi, He is the proven goal scorer 35 league goal so far, Even harry kane league goal is more than that of CR7 except CR7 scores tonight
But Chelsea fans can be deluded sha, Chelsea sign messi? Chai!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
dumb?

12 months lipsrsealed
You are so dumb you don't deserved to be quoted twice but today is Sunday so....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
But Chelsea fans can be deluded sha, Chelsea sign messi? Chai!

i can see u have problem reading, u can't see dat it's a wish and not Chelsea will sign him. why not keep urself busy by chasing rat lordcat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
spartacus11:
buy kane sanchez and debrune to Chelsea sell costa and hazard to finance it and we keep the remaining change
The grass is not always greener at the other side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:12pm On May 21, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I don't make useless prophesies like that, I am waiting to see our signings to even know if we have a chance to face Messi, Ororo, Juventus and the other big boys.

If we go with Matic, Kante would suffer again
If we go with Costa, Hazard and co will suffer.

We need to reinforce.
Thank God you are not letting the excitement of winning the league becloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:17pm On May 21, 2017
SeekinAttention:
Cat. Lord of cats. Lordcat.

How can I bear a moniker of such? Cat cry
Lions, tigers, ligers, lynxes e.t.c are cats dumbo. But don't worry, seekinattention is a much better sobriquet. smiley

Idiot angry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
spartacus11:

i can see u have problem reading, u can't see dat it's a wish and not Chelsea will sign him. why not keep urself busy by chasing rat lordcat
You are a dweeb! What's the difference between wishing CFC signs messi and a goat killing a lion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 21, 2017
PattyCake:

Wait, pause, who's Kukute?
kukute is the guy I quoted aka leyqute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 21, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are so dumb you don't deserved to be quoted twice but today is Sunday so....
dumb?

Yet you follow my main cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U this ugly insecure fowl

Know ur mate

Keep following me one day u will catch up with my past wink

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:22pm On May 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
kukute is the guy I quoted aka leyqute

So you are seekingattemtjom...LMFAO you don expose yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 21, 2017
PattyCake:

v? How far bro grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:24pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
v? How far bro grin

Bro I'm on lowkey, Just decided to move to this section, That romance section is teenagers chat room, very annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 21, 2017
PattyCake:

Bro I'm on lowkey, Just decided to move to this section, That romance section is teenagers chat room, very annoying.
same here, although am tempted at times to slay some wink

Most trolls there have left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 21, 2017
PattyCake:

nah don't know that dude from Adam, i'm me. kokaneprodigy the nightmare of every scummy home, abroad and online
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:40pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
same here, although am tempted at times to slay some wink

Most trolls there have left

Hehe you do you bro, I might move back if the scums have gone especially The Weyrey crew.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 7:41pm On May 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
nah don't know that dude from Adam, i'm me. kokaneprodigy the nightmare of every scummy home, abroad and online

Yawns, you can't even dream of UCL yet you want to "Nightmarize" Man Utd fans...Mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2017
itsJude:
dumb?

Yet you follow my main cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U this ugly insecure fowl

Know ur mate

Keep following me one day u will catch up with my past wink
Buhahahahahaha.. What a ninny! You are very funny. So because I follow your main you think you are relevant eh? This is the dumbest post yot have made so far and trust me 99% of your posts are dumb. No wonder no one takes you serious, you are always slapped left right and center like the unintelligent troll you are in the romance section. Did you also observe that everyone here ignored you like a plague? And you are a Chelsea fan oo. You should worship me for quoting you and saving you from misery. You cunt slurping imbecilē

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) (2945) ... (19407) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, andrewbaba44, BlueMann, airmark(m), hensben(m), TheLequte, Ballzproblem2, a4turitoroman, reccy(m), Unlimited22, raumdeuter, Bill8012(m), Mybettingtips(m), rooftops, efec(m), Caicedobets(m), sunnychibs(m), WhoDeyHause, User09, patrickmuf(m), fredoooooo, iamoyindamola(m), Ibime(m), Demolz, PendragonVII, Omoluabi16(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.