Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,308 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765778 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Are you saying that they are both liars? After i vouched for them? We won't take it! We shall not take it!
Thats how personal works boss...Make a big deal out of a tiny info you have about the other person...From prison now, we can conclude airmark was anall.y raped 69 times. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
As for Airmark, you went too low bringing up the paternity of that little girl here and using it as a punchline to score some cheap point. that's just too low and petty.

Even if you are right that Ibime is not the biological father of the girl, so what? he's not complaining. I'm sure he's aware of who really is the father of the little girl and he seem cool with that. he's taken the girl as his own, love her as his own blood.

why laughing at another man's impotency, that's if it's even true? who knows what tomorrow may be. you might marry a woman and try to conceive with her only to find out that you can't. it's God who gives children.

I just can't understand why you have to bring up that little into this your fight with Ibime. abi you been toast the little girl before and she rejected your sorry ass? (na joke I dey o.grin )

it's not funny using that little girl paternity to score some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

The emboldened below doesn't have other explanation, than there were two seasons hazard scored more goals than in this so-called unproductive season. May be you failed to put down correctly, what you conceived or just trying to save face.

Meanwhile, I never took goals scored as solely responsible for the attack score. I highlighted it based on the fact you claimed hazard scored more goals in the past. attack score is not based on goals, assists and key passes alone. You dont ignore essential stats like possession and attempts in the attacking third. These are stuffs you believe are irrelevants, trust me they are. Costa lost many possessions and that alone killed most of our attacks, thats a neg for him. Hazard had more attempts at goal from the area this season, improved possession, goals, key passes. His reduced assists will do nothing to his rating by experts cos its mostly determined by the the players at the end of the assists. In the squawka image i posted i showed all these improvements, but you didnt see them as important.

Boss, matter don pass this one o...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 2:09pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Weyrey grin grin I go call Pattycake for you.

That one wey be my basic _bitch? When I lash am small na to begin cry to mods be him work!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Funlord2:

That one wey be my basic _bitch? When I lash am small na to begin cry to mods be him work!

Lmfao....but the guy dey burst my head today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:11pm On May 22, 2017
Griffon:
Mukina2 come do some cleaning in here abeg. WTF is this all about?

Fvcking personal internet jabs? In 2017? It's a fvcking disgrace!
Guapo my man, I dey wait our turn to fight. wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 2:12pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

These guys funny sha! It is after dey don stab themselves finish they are now explaining " bros, sorry i thought you called me Egbe, i didn't know you said Egbon " cheesy
You're not nice. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
one guest been viewing since... coogar is that you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Boss, matter don pass this one o...

That is what you call "closing the stable door after the horse has bolted" a.k.a "medicine after death" a.k.a "too late to apologize"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:
As for Airmark, you went too low bringing up the paternity of that little girl here and using it as a punchline to score some cheap point. that's just too low and petty.

Even if you are right that Ibime is not the biological father of the girl, so what? he's not complaining. I'm sure he's aware of who really is the father of the little girl and he seem cool with that. he's taken the girl as his own, love her as his own blood.

why laughing at another man's impotency, that's if it's even true? who knows what tomorrow may be. you might marry a woman and try to conceive with her only to find out that you can't. it's God who gives children.

I just can't understand why you have to bring up that little into this your fight with Ibime. abi you been toast the little girl before and she rejected your sorry ass? (na joke I dey o.grin )

There is no point to score. When I got married in 2012, I informed the house. When I born pikin in 2016, I informed the house. My girl na my twin.

I married at 29 and born at 33. Na we know wetin we dey do for those 3 years, but when you are climbing corporate ladder, there are certain hurdles you don't put in your wife's path till she reach a comfortable position. That is something Airmark won't know about because he never worked in corporate environment. He just got desperate looking for any personal to clapback with. He should worry about getting his own wife and pikin and leave my own for me.

The only personal with truth in it is his brush with the law in 2014.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

I have known his info for years. I didn't want to put his business on street because he is doing good job on Bayern thread, I didn't want to give Ramuzaki and Ajakajaka something to be flogging him with.

But he has pushed his arguments to this level too many times, that's why I warned him not to continue before I put his business out.

You must be a lunatic for saying you dont want to put my biz on street. What fxcking biz? I dont do illegalities, thats why i am a free man. I travel to nigeria and come back as i like. I swear i never went to jail in my life. You must be crazy. Fat fool.
Nihilist:

Good God.

Airmark can't be a criminal. Why would he attack Coogar and Arif so vigorously if he was one?

Airmark...is this true brah?

I have never gone to jail, i have no movement restriction, no tag on my leg. Visited naija as i like. Ask him to travel to naija if his wife will not seize his pali. I dont have anything to prove to fat ibime. He cant put his brain to task to ask salient questions before jumping into conclusion.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 2:14pm On May 22, 2017
obainojazz:
Thats how personal works boss...Make a big deal out of a tiny info you have about the other person...From prison now, we can conclude airmark was anall.y raped 69 times. grin

Afrodoc no go understand all that tory about personals! Him no dey too enter rap section! No be personals end darkrebel so tay him deactivate? Upon say I give am 1 year visa free pass...him still carry him empty head go try gandolf and lucifer!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:15pm On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:

I dey look u with one, u dey caution airmark abi u dey take style dey throw shades grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
Danhumprey:
Guapo my man, I dey wait our turn to fight. wink

Lol. Guy I am sh1t and my life is sh1t. Worry not about the bout, the odds are in your favor.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

You must be a lunatic for saying you dont want to put my biz on street. What fxcking biz? I dont do illegalities, thats why i am a free man. I travel to nigeria and come back as i like. I swear i never went to jail in my life.

But at least you reach central booking grin

I don tell you to stop hanging with the dregs of society.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2017
Funlord2:

Afrodoc no go understand all that tory about personals! Him no dey too enter rap section! No be personals end darkrebel so tay him deactivate? Upon say I give am 1 year visa free pass...him still carry him empty head go try gandolf and lucifer!
grin I no go ever forget wetin you do rebel...from rap section to romance section.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Their case just be like Tiwa savage and Teebillz 's, Mercy Aigbe's, Tonto Dike's, Toke Makinwa's grin grin
Abeg, I need person wey go help me open Rumdeuter nyash like this. grin grin

I hear say na nihilist be the bros wey collect your babe. Oya reply with your own personal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:19pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

That is what you call "closing the stable door after the horse has bolted" a.k.a "medicine after death" a.k.a "too late to apologize"

I think He has got the message now.

Nahh, the time for explanation is over...not after his name was so ruthlessly slandered

What do you do, when niggas spit on you?

Well, let's let Jarule answer that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb117j9KIcM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

Real recognize real bro

Is coogar a real madrid admirer? When a medical doctor dabbles into tradomedicine, they will be prescribing epa ijebu with paracetamol for patients.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

I hear say na nihilist be the bros wey collect your babe. Oya reply with your own personal

Chelseafan open thread about person wey collect hin babe ni? grin...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:24pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

There is no point to score. When I got married in 2012, I informed the house. When I born pikin in 2016, I informed the house. My girl na my twin.

I married at 29 and born at 33. Na we know wetin we dey do for those 3 years, but when you are climbing corporate ladder, there are certain hurdles you don't put in your wife's path till she reach a comfortable position. That is something Airmark won't know about because he never worked in corporate environment. He just got desperate looking for any personal to clapback with. He should worry about getting his own wife and pikin and leave my own for me.

The only personal with truth in it is his brush with the law in 2014.

Another flurry of jabs and hooks.

Mehn the onslaught is relentless.

Airmark, come on man...you're too defensive.

You've been too focused on showing us how you're not hurt, you're ok, still fresh blah blah

Fück that bro. Throw sumn back!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Is coogar a real madrid admirer? When a medical doctor dabbles into tradomedicine, they will be prescribing epa ijebu with paracetamol for patients.

Airmark just dey tasi every and anyone today sha. Wahlai blood must flow today. Royal Rumble!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:26pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

grin
E pain am. Face your accuser Ibime, me i no get power. lolzzz cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:27pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Chelseafan open thread about person wey collect hin babe ni? grin...

Check his profile, He came to lament while the person wey dey gbensh him babe just dey laff am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:28pm On May 22, 2017
Afrodoc2 caution please.

Let's keep Airmark's eyes on the prize. He's not used to dealing with gutter brawlers so he's lashing out at the stands.

We must guide his aggression to the right opponent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:29pm On May 22, 2017
chic2pimp:

Airmark just dey tasi every and anyone today sha. Wahlai blood must flow today. Royal Rumble!

grin E dey look for eran riro. Me no sabi fight o, all man know that one. And i no sabi personalities abi na wetin obainojazz call am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2017
Ibime:

But at least you reach central booking grin

I don tell you to stop hanging with the dregs of society.

Keep disgracing yourself here. From jail to central booking. People helped me and i helped people too, that's what got me this far. You have no idea of what happened and you dont deserve to. Try to come home on your vacation and let's meet in lagos if you can dare your woman. If you wont return to meet her and the baby in her father's apartment.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:33pm On May 22, 2017
airmark:

Keep disgracing yourself here. From jail to central booking. People helped me and i helped people too, that's what got me this far. You have no idea of what happened and you dont deserve to. Try to come home on your vacation and let's meet in lagos if you can dare your woman. If you wont return to meet her and the baby in her father's apartment.

Oooohk

That's more like it champ! Stick and move! Stick and move!

You still need to land a Haymaker though. Ibime is still leading on the judges scorecards

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 2:35pm On May 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lol, make hin dey enjoy the babe dey go. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:37pm On May 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, make hin dey enjoy the babe dey go. grin grin grin

Don't mind that old man.

I am happily married and not looking for spare tyre.

Enjoy your chics jare ..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2017
afrodoc2:

grin
E pain am. Face your accuser Ibime, me i no get power. lolzzz cheesy

You no get power and you putting your thin neck on the slaughter's slab. Yours is a waste of time like ibime's marriage.

Nihilist:

Oooohk

That's more like it champ! Stick and move! Stick and move!

You still need to land a Haymaker though. Ibime is still leading on the judges scorecards

Werey umpire. I need to attend to my call traffics.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.