Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10752051 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (19432) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2017
usbcable:

I checked this.
Dayo seems to have been an eternal fan of Bayern and not at a point Arsenal fan.

On a side note As at 2006 he said 14 years meaning around 1992 (25 years ago). The guy would be at least 40 years plus if he was a teenager as at 1992 which I strongly think he would be.

Dayo is 36 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Ibime:

Dayo is 36 years old.
Any viable proof? shocked
I think Dayo is atleast in his late 40's.
is he married?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Danhumprey:
Any viable proof? shocked

I think Dayo is atleast in his late 40's.

is he married?

Ninjas he went to OAU with all confirmed his age back in the day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 9:07am On Jun 03, 2017
This UrennaNkoli girl is a case study as to why women sucks at analyzing men's football as they tend to be more emotional and sentimental than factual. I mean, how does the phrase/name HIDDEN Hazard,an innocuous name as that, piss off anyone? It's not just about Hazard. It can be used vis, HIDDEN Ozil, HIDDEN Pogba, HIDDEN whoever, any player that goes missing in big/important games for one reason or the other. It's not an insult, so I don't get how someone is pissed off by such phrase.

Very few women can objectively analyse men's football without sounding like some dumb Bimbo. Although I feel that the onslaught on Eden Hazard by Raumdeuter and co, is way out of point, the truth is Hazard himself, not being ambitious and selfish enough, together with his numerous fanboys are not helping him at all. And that's too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Lincolnn2:
This UrennaNkoli girl is a case study as to why women sucks at analyzing men's football as they tend to be more emotional and sentimental than factual. I mean, how does the phrase/name HIDDEN Hazard,an innocuous name as that, piss off anyone? It's not just about Hazard. It can be used vis, HIDDEN Ozil, HIDDEN Pogba, HIDDEN whoever, any player that goes missing in big/important games for one reason or the other. It's not an insult, so I don't get how someone is pissed off by such phrase.

Very few women can objectively analyse men's football without sounding like some dumb Bimbo. Although I feel that the onslaught on Eden Hazard by Raumdeuter and co, is way out of point, the truth is Hazard himself, not being ambitious and selfish enough, together with his numerous fanboys are not helping him at all. And that's too bad.
Lookatew... undecided Passing snide remarks at a lady you term emotional and all the babblings up here...

So, make we clap for you?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Nihilist:

The way you're laughing...

It's almost as if you think the idea of a Bayern fan being an ex- Arsenal fan is Hilarious...

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 9:18am On Jun 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lookatew... undecided Passing snide remarks at a lady you term emotional and all the babblings up here...

So, make we clap for you?
Snide remarks? Really? How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:37am On Jun 03, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Snide remarks? Really? How?
Charlie, let it go. She made her observations too like a fan, don't come here and classify her into one 'sentimental and emotional' class.. We have lots of guys on here that are way worse than her when it comes to being sentimental bout some certain players and issues. Have never seen u call them out.

Abeg leave matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2017
Dani Alves potentially available to Chelsea.

I personally reckon that Dani "5 lungs" Alves can play as long as Cafu so I would be in support of that signing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 9:48am On Jun 03, 2017
Guys what are your predictions for tonight's game?

I'm going for a Juventus win. 1-0.

Watch out for a defensive masterclass from BBC against BBC grin

It would be totally unfair for Buffon to hang his glove without a UCL medal in his cabinet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 9:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Ibime:
Dani Alves potentially available to Chelsea.

I personally reckon that Dani "5 lungs" Alves can play as long as Cafu so I would be in support of that signing.

Make I no see Chelsea near the greatest RB of all time. Dude is about to win his 4th TREBLE tonight(I pray he does). I don't want EPL and their biased Media to tarnish his legacy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lincolnn2: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Charlie, let it go. She made her observations too like a fan, don't come here and classify her into one 'sentimental and emotional' class.. We have lots of guys on here that are way worse than her when it comes to being sentimental bout some certain players and issues. Have never seen u call them out.

Abeg leave matter undecided
K.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:52am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

Make I no see Chelsea near the greatest RB of all time. Dude is about to win his 4th TREBLE tonight(I pray he does). I don't want EPL and their biased Media to tarnish his legacy.
4th treble?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2017
E never too late sha.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
Emaprince:
4th treble?

grin

Me sef I tire for that post? Maybe the ogbeni still dey suffer from hangover! Greatest of all time kwa? Wetin dem cafu and them thuram wan come yarn?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Griffon:
E never too late sha.

I don predict.

Make sure say my card dey wait for me jejely cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2017
Pep gaurdiola, a cheque book manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 11:15am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

Stop disgracing yourself here dude.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2017
Emaprince:
4th treble?

If treble means winning 3 trophies for a team in a season, then Dani Alves is about to win his 4th Treble tonight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:25am On Jun 03, 2017
Funlord2:

grin

Me sef I tire for that post? Maybe the ogbeni still dey suffer from hangover! Greatest of all time kwa? Wetin dem cafu and them thuram wan come yarn?

Alves is greater than Cafu, Thuram, Lamn et al. Dude has been winning multiple trophies years before signing for Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

If treble means winning 3 trophies for a team in a season, then Dani Alves is about to win his 4th Treble tonight.

even if he wins 2017 own

how is it 4th treble?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

even if he wins 2017 own

how is it 4th treble?

Go back to 2001
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JamiuOkola(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2017
Yeepa! Up Shesi! Up Shesi! Abi Barka fans sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Funlord2:

grin

Debroslink na Raumdeuter recruit, wait for him to come and start stating his oga's mumu logic to tell you why Alves is better than Cafu, Lahm, etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

Alves is greater than Cafu, Thuram, Lamn et al. Dude has been winning multiple trophies years before signing for Barcelona.

I talk am. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Debroslink na Raumdeuter recruit, wait for him to come and start stating his oga's mumu logic to tell you why Alves is better than Cafu, Lahm, etc

Dani Alves na my personal person. I once engaged Ibime in a war on Lampard vs Alves.

Which defender has been named player of the season by UEFA in UEFA competition apart from Alves.

Alves won that tag before joining Barcelona.

Keep Raumdeuter off my mention. If Raumdeuter mentions Lamn above Alves, I'll gun him down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

Keep Raumdeuter off my mention. If Raumdeuter mentions Lamn above Alves, I'll gun him down.
you re Raumdeuter's recruit so he'll surely go easy on you. Person wey go fit you na Afoolat40
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 11:41am On Jun 03, 2017
Debroslink:

So cafu was winning milk cups and inter toto cups abi? If you ever by chance meet dani alves in real life abeg don't tell him he is greater than cafu because the back hand you will receive from him might cause permanent neck damage!

"I’ve been following Cafu ever since I was young, He was my role model, all the more so because we played in the same position.

“Today I’m proud and pleased to say that he remains my idol for all he represented on and off the pitch He was a player who left his mark..Hearing him say that I would be his successor was a very emotional moment because he was very important for Brazil.

“If I manage to achieve half of what Cafu has done in football it will have been good enough"

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2009/09/dani-alves-cafu-has-always-been-my-idol/

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Emaprince:
you re Raumdeuter's recruit so he'll surely go easy on you. Person wey go fit you na Afoolat40

Like I care anyway... undecided

My prayers are on Alves tonight (Greatest RB of all time).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Funlord2:

So cafu was winning milk cups and inter toto cups abi? If you ever by chance meet dani alves in real life abeg don't tell him he is greater than cafu because the back hand you will receive from him might cause permanent neck damage!

"I’ve been following Cafu ever since I was young, He was my role model, all the more so because we played in the same position.

“Today I’m proud and pleased to say that he remains my idol for all he represented on and off the pitch He was a player who left his mark..Hearing him say that I would be his successor was a very emotional moment because he was very important for Brazil.

“If I manage to achieve half of what Cafu has done in football it will have been good enough"

That's how life should be. You praise the older generations even if you are better. Okocha is Ronaldinho's idol.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
this thread has two of the weirdest posters in this section

one that said Sanchez isn't better than Willian and the other one that quotes everything and everybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Danhumprey: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
dopeJemi:
this thread has two of the weirdest posters in this section

one that said Sanchez isn't better than Willian and the other one that quotes everything and everybody
@bolded, the guy never resurface since yesterday morning. I hope he's alright? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) (3000) (3001) ... (19432) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.