Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,310 members, 7,864,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3004) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10749670 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (19428) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2017
Debroslink:

As small as Europa be, no coach don do wetin Emery do.

I dey talk ucl, u dey talk about Europa, I just taya for u nd bykeman ds nyt o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Pple don forget say na d same Zidane wey like Hazard go still dey select line up grin
only cr7 is better than Hazard in that Real Madrid attack

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:54am On Jun 04, 2017
nateevs:
After all done, you still have Bale to bring on. Who can stop these guys?

Se our board can see. This is where we want to be.
exactly. I don tire to dey watch other teams for finals.
My worry na this one wey dem no wan sign any better player. No reasonable rumours. I don talk, next season na ucl trophy or nothing.
I hope say conte dey watch wetin dey happen, make him no go do like em brother wey lose two ucl finals in three years. I no go accept am o.
Heeerrrr!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:57am On Jun 04, 2017
lordfalcao:
this Madrid team was not built in a year nor two. It will take Chelsea a lot to be on this level
a day begins a story. They should start from somewhere.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Jose is infinitely a greater coach than Pep.

Where Pep failed miserably in his first season with ManShiity (even the chequebook couldn't save him) Jose achieved greater results. Need we mention them?

Oh yeah 1 finished 3rd with no trophies, the other 6th with trophies from day 1... And.. and both will be playing in UCL next season.

Jose is infinitely a greater coach than Pep!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelsea win champions league for me next season oooooooo. Better thing dey sweet me too oooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2017
It's time to adopt a McCarthyism policy as regards anyone who has ever expressed support for any terrorist organisation.

If Theresa May offers indefinite detention of every person on terror watchlist to the British public, she will sweep the next election handsomely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Greatihex:
Chelsea win champions league for me next season oooooooo. Better thing dey sweet me too oooo
LOL. cheesy we all want just that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2017
Na wa o! UK!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2017
3003 i de here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2017
I was wishing for juve to win this final so that Madrid don't have to win it back to back, but I was the same time relishing the prospect of watching a man utd vs Madrid super cup.
Mou, go wan reduce the Zidane hype. I would love to see see how he stops this Madrid team.
Mou the winner.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:01am On Jun 04, 2017
Terror attack in UK
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:04am On Jun 04, 2017
raumdeuter:
Terror attack in UK

One of em is black.

I hope Somalian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:37am On Jun 04, 2017
If they kill them, they have already done what they wanted. Even if you hold rosary, once you gather beard and i can smell it, i move away faster. I have no virgins waiting for me in heaven yet. One of them caught with canisters.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10am On Jun 04, 2017
Wtf is wrong with em arsseholes!?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 5:12am On Jun 04, 2017
hensben:
only cr7 is better than Hazard in that Real Madrid attack

Fact!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Now that the season is over, we need 6 new players...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2017
Its like our board don't even watch other teams plays,cause therebis no way you see games like yesterday and won't be gingered to do something

We don't even need to break world records to have a solid team.....Good scouting will do it

First own EPL by signing Alexis and Van Dijk,then Nabil Keita(A MUST!!!!!!!!!) and Tolisso,I heard Dani Alves might join us

Apart From Bale and Ronaldo,there is no player in that team Madrid bought that,that is beyond our spending power.

Alves........Dijk......Andreas........Ake

...........Keita..........Kante.........Tolisso

.........Dembele....Sanchez.........Hazard

Our bench can have players like Paredes,Fabregas,Willian,Baker,Chalobah,Luiz,Alonso and co.........We can start from here next season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 8:21am On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:
Its like our board don't even watch other teams plays,cause therebis no way you see games like yesterday and won't be gingered to do something

We don't even need to break world records to have a solid team.....Good scouting will do it

First own EPL by signing Alexis and Van Dijk,then Nabil Keita(A MUST!!!!!!!!!) and Tolisso,I heard Dani Alves might join us

Apart From Bale and Ronaldo,there is no player in that team Madrid bought that,that is beyond our spending power.

Our bench can have players like Paredes,Fabregas,Willian,Baker,Chalobah,Luiz,Alonso and co.........We can start from here next season

Recipe for disaster.

Too many new faces.

Lots of disgruntled "senior" players.

You won't win a spoon with this strategy.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:24am On Jun 04, 2017
Leyqute:

grin
Recipe for disaster.

Too many new faces.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Leyqute:

Recipe for disaster.

Too many new faces.

Too many proven new faces you mean

Or you think playing Luiz and Alonso in a back 4 is not disaster itself........Unless we are playing 3-4-3 next season we won't win spoon with Cahill,Matic,Luiz and Alonso
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2017
To be dorminant in Europe you must always keep your best players..

Check the players that started Madrid match yesterday 80% of them have been there for like 5-6 years. In these years how many key players have they sold?/you will find out only 1 or none..

You can't keep selling your star men to Spain, Germany or Paris and pray you become a big force.

This is the first step I want from the coach and the board. Not quoting 100million up and down..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Or you think playing Luiz and Alonso in a back 4 is not disaster itself....... .Unless we are playing 3-4-3 next season we won't win spoon with Cahill,Matic,Luiz and Alonso
bookmarked for future m...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Or you think playing Luiz and Alonso in a back 4 is not disaster itself........Unless we are playing 3-4-3 next season we won't win spoon with Cahill,Matic,Luiz and Alonso

And that foolish Costa to this list please, the guy keep deceiving so many of us with his 20 goals per season and struggle for the remainder.

This useless board of ours better sign a hardworker like Sanchez, Verratti or someone else.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:08am On Jun 04, 2017
Chelseafan1:

And that foolish Costa to this list please, the guy keep deceiving so many of us with his 20 goals per season and struggle for the remainder.

This useless board of ours better sign a hardworker like Sanchez, Verratti or someone else.

Our board that can't nail Tolisso in over 72hours even though we are having no rival in the race for him

Its only Chelsea that 'enquire'.....I don't understand, Throw in your bid na

Enquire about Boateng,Tolisso,Sanchez and co......The thing weak me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Lol. Bro this your formation ehn. Football doesn't work that way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Our board that can't nail Tolisso in over 72hours even though we are having no rival in the race for him

This days Chelsea are lipping before they talk which is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2017
Just literally woke up after getting totally plastered this morning! Who was man on the match last night? I feel it should have been modric but ronaldos goals may Have edged it for him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2017
Ibime:

One of em is black.

I hope Somalian

They are all of Mediterranean origin it seems.

I was almost caught in the attack making my way down from a friend's wedding. From London Bridge down to Southwark was in chaos last night. Prayers and thoughts are with those who lost loved ones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

Lmao. . Allow FM18 Come out 1st na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

My point is this: don't disrupt the team chemistry. Having many proven new faces doesn't automatically transform into success. You can introduce 4 good players into the starting XI of a team aiming for the top and get away with it but introducing 6-7 new faces into the starting XI of a team which just won the championship will surely disrupt the team chemistry. You won't even win a plate as worthless as Burnthisleaguedown's serving tray.

An immediate total clear out doesn't always solve the problem. It has to be gradual.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlord2(m): 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigkesh:

That's what small clubs like you guys do! You have to enquire before emenalo receives a filthy back hand for trying to do a united or a madrid!

When you get to our level that's when you go into any clubs boardroom throw down massive wads of cash and say "that should take care of the buy out clause and we also left a little something in for all of you broke bitches for some groceries..now where's the _fucking kid?"..... cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3001) (3002) (3003) (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) ... (19428) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Capaldi, Unlimited22, DammyOlu123(m), CAPdan21(m), andrewbaba44, a4turitoroman, iamoyindamola(m), fredoooooo, onyeomaonyeoma(m), raumdeuter, tng(f), Ellexy, Kilishihunter and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.