Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10524967 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (19165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Manolas is like Bernatia, nothing special just some rigorous tackle. Rudiger is better and will even improve more under Conte.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
airmark:

The onus lies on you to provide me matches you believed he bossed. Was i the one that told you he bossed any match? Abi what kind of wahala be this? Do you want me to show you another red card he stupidly collected against villareal? There are stuffs you see in a defender to know if he is top quality defensively. Conte needs to work hard on this djilobodji 2.0, if he is not going to sign another cb. When you see a defender always relying on strength alone to defend, there's a big problem for him against skillful attackers.

That's poor defending. You don't take off your second leg to block when it's not a goal-bound shot. Most german central defenders lack this skill.
where are you getting your gifs ?? Are they not from matches he played. Was I the one who provided you with those games? So how come you can't look for matches he performed in and give us gifs from it?

Go and settle your problem with Germans and stop being sentimental over them...

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
airmark:

The onus lies on you to provide me matches you believed he bossed. Was i the one that told you he bossed any match? Abi what kind of wahala be this? Do you want me to show you another red card he stupidly collected against villareal? There are stuffs you see in a defender to know if he is top quality defensively. Conte needs to work hard on this djilobodji 2.0, if he is not going to sign another cb. When you see a defender always relying on strength alone to defend, there's a big problem for him against skillful attackers.

That's poor defending. You don't take off your second leg to block when it's not a goal-bound shot. Even in a goal-bound move you need to apply wisdom. Most german central defenders lack this skill.

I don collect kammu for hin matter. I am only trying to be hupful going forward. I pray Cahill,luiz,azpi n moses stats fit tho. My chest dey pain me already from cfc fcvkiries! I just need this fvcktards to prove me wrong by not being Uber useless next season angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
hensben:
Manolas is like Bernatia, nothing special just some rigorous tackle. Rudiger is better and will even improve more under Conte.

Nope, Manolas is technically more gifted. Bear in mind, we are thinking about a back 3 that needs technically accomplished players. In a back 4, Kurt Zouma is a great defender. In a back 3, he is trash.

The technique that would be required for a back 3 is what makes Manolas more desirable than Rudiger.

Chelsea fans have to realise that Azpilicueta made the highest no of passes in the league last season bar none. That means the job of a back 3 defender is to help the midfield dominate possession as we play with only 2 midfielders.

In terms of just defending, I probably rate them similar. Technique is the differential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Full list of chelsea pre season match plss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ibime:

Nope, Manolas is technically more gifted. Bear in mind, we are thinking about a back 3 that needs technically accomplished players. In a back 4, Kurt Zouma is a great defender. In a back 3, he is trash.

The technique that would be required for a back 3 is what makes Manolas more desirable than Rudiger.

Chelsea fans have to realise that Azpilicueta made the highest no of passes in the league last season bar none. That means the job of a back 3 defender is to help the midfield dominate possession as we play with only 2 midfielders.

In terms of just defending, I probably rate them similar. Technique is the differential.
Rudiger is not technically that bad as you put it, he's comfortable with the ball. Conte will improve him on that trust me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10944120/chelsea-close-on-tiemoue-bakayoko-transfer
All I see in bakayoko legs are injuries, he has berri-berri legs and too long. We should not make that mistake of selling matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
Alex Hleb,Alex Song,Alex Sanchez,Alex Iwobi,Alex Cherberlain,Alex Lacazette.
If you know anyone bearing Alex,tell him that Arsene Wenger is recruiting ooo��������

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
hensben:
All I see in bakayoko legs are injuries, he has berri-berri legs and too long. We should not make that mistake of selling matic.
the deal will happen, unless you are ready to become a DM for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
Sure it will but cfc should not sell matic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
airmark:

I just hope conte will teach this dude how to defend like a top defender and not like his idol, boathand. I cant stand a chelsea defender getting destroyed like this.

[img]https:///media/7-10-2017/UkAcS_.gif[/img]

grin grin grin

Wayo Allah? See sweeping?

I'm sure this guy is down with the APC!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
hensben:
Sure it will but cfc should not sell matic.
forget what papers carry, I never believe the club will sell matic. We are competing in 4 trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
where are you getting your gifs ?? Are they not from matches he played. Was I the one who provided you with those games? So how come you can't look for matches he performed in and give us gifs from it?

Go and settle your problem with Germans and stop being sentimental over them...

I cant find a big match he bossed, so tell me the match you watched and he bossed. Boss ko, subordinate ni. Roma has scammed us and i only pray conte will turn this uncompleted project, around. Meanwhile, dont be deluded as regards my views on germa defenders. Hummels is a german, ask dayo how i rate him, despite having his weakness in pace. I tell things the way they are, no matter whose ox is gored.

diggz:

I don collect kammu for hin matter. I am only trying to be hupful going forward. I pray Cahill,luiz,azpi n moses stats fit tho. My chest dey pain me already from cfc fcvkiries! I just need this fvcktards to prove me wrong by not being Uber useless next season angry

All those italian teams have turned epl teams to magas. Roma wanted to sell manolas to zenith at 26m but later sold rudiger to us at 35m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Any defender apart from cahill to lead our defence next season is highly welcome
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
airmark:

I cant find a big match he bossed, so tell me the match you watched and he bossed. Boss ko, subordinate ni. Roma has scammed us and i only pray conte will turn this uncompleted project, around. Meanwhile, dont be deluded as regards my views on germa defenders. Hummels is a german, ask dayo how i rate him, despite having his weakness in pace. I tell things the way they are, no matter whose ox is gored.
[https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15943892/antonio-rudiger-first-interview-chelsea-welcome]

can you create a gif for me on a video on that link? I can see the boy dishing out scintillating tackles.

Since you can't see a single video where rudiger did well but you have hundreds of gifs where he performed badly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
forget what papers carry, I never believe the club will sell matic. We are competing in 4 trophies
Good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Any defender apart from cahill to lead our defence next season is highly welcome

I still agree with this in principle but that gif of Rudiger in dadubule mode has eroded my conviction slightly.

EPL is full of disrespectful wingers and fullbacks.

Ibime:

Nah Rudiger can defend. This is an anomaly. My only koko is whether he is comfortable on the ball like you need in a back three. I know he can throw long passes but I doubt he can give-I-give like Azpi and them to help the two man midfield.

The Germany game I watched, I saw that he was a decent defender and he's quite good on the ball, but mehn that gif of the guy sweeping the street like papoose no follow o.

I trust that he will never be exposed like that in a 343 sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
[https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/7/9/15943892/antonio-rudiger-first-interview-chelsea-welcome]

can you create a gif for me on a video on that link? I can see the boy dishing out scintillating tackles.

Since you can't see a single video where rudiger did well but you have hundreds of gifs where he performed badly

Dont you think thats the reason he shouldn't have been bought? There's a reason roma pushed him to the flank before the end of the season. Thats what coaches do to central defenders that are vulnerable.

UrennaNkoli:

Defenders like djilobodji.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lol. Perisic, man united target puting fears in their hearts. We gats stop tormenting chelsea fans. They bought Rudiger, Imagine Perisic coming....Morale go finish for him body.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
If Conte is still going to waste his time teaching and lecturing a 34m CB how to remember he is a CB and not a mopping stick,he could have invested all that time in Ake

Ya all were quick to point out Ake's mistake against Watford in a dead rubber game despite bossing Spurs.......but now that it is Rudiger,Conte will improve him

Ya all just don't trust youths

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ibime:
It is being reported in the media that Chelsea have briefed them that Diego Costa will never play for Chelsea again.

And some peeps were asking us to go beg him. Mscheeew.

Football is not a computer game. When you work in an environment with human interaction, you should know when a situation has become untenable. If Chelsea had allowed Diegoal back into the club, it will be an action from the board tantamount to sacking the manager.

If Costa had been quiet instead of going to media with Conte's text, and screenshotting Conte's text and sending to all of his teammates, the situation may have still been salvaged. The minute he sent that to teammates, his action was final. It now became a standoff, a power struggle between Conte and Costa and the whole team would be watching who the board would back. Had the board backed Costa, Conte would become a lame duck and the team would start losing games immediately until he gets sacked in a few months.
exactly.

But...but, i hope the news is true.
This is 4rm chelsea

"Another absentee was Diego Costa, after it was agreed with the club that he should have an extra few days off"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
airmark:

I dont know who is pulling all these strings to slight me grin. Barca, real and juve now chasing manolas, roma is refusing to sell him, unlike rudiger they quickly pushed to us. Big teams know who they need to upgrade. Morata at chelsea? Watch as real will make good use of that maga money to bolster the team. Well, i will be happy to welcome morata, as the most expensive super sub in the world .
morata go shame you o. The rejected stone go just turn the corner stone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 12:00am On Jul 11, 2017
bigkesh:
If Conte is still going to waste his time teaching and lecturing a 34m CB how to remember he is a CB and not a mopping stick,he could have invested all that time in Ake

Ya all were quick to point out Ake's mistake against Watford in a dead rubber game despite bossing Spurs.......but now that it is Rudiger,Conte will improve him

all of them, plus conte and guardiola don join Mourinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2017
Gat to feel for Batman though...He must be feeling pretty useless right now

If he works hard,he has what it takes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:38am On Jul 11, 2017
bigkesh:

oga, i like Ake. He can defend well. Bt, the problem i have wt Ake is his height which is nt good for a CB. So, even if i am chelsea coach, i wl nt play Ake as a CB in 343.
Just allow the boy to go.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2017
airmark:

Dont you think thats the reason he shouldn't have been bought? There's a reason roma pushed him to the flank before the end of the season. Thats what coaches do to central defenders that are vulnerable.

Defenders like djilobodji.
i have given you video to create gifs for us, you ran away. can you list 5 matches rudiger played as a RB since you said he was pushed to the flank ? Unless you're talking of RCB that's where he has been playing..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2017
The way people call Ake short just dey make me laugh...... How can 5ft 11 be termed short? Anyways, na to hope by heavens and earth rudiger does well for us. No time to start or keep qxning what cannot be undone.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 7:39am On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (19165) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaptainStephen(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.