Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,717 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10764859 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (19454) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
For this upcoming season, following Morata's arrival, my preferred line up would be:

------------Courtois----------

----Azpi-------Cahill-------Alonso---

------------Kante---Bakayoko-------

----Moses------Fabregas-----Pedro----

-----------Batshuayi---Morata--------
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
BBC reporting Morata's fee is £60m

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
The initial fee paid is just £58 million... Wow...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
how did Chelsea collect L on auba and aguero?? On aubameyang dortmund offered aubameyang to us, the club said they are not willing to pay more than 60 on a player of his age. On aguero, man city never had an intention of selling.

I think the club that took L here is man united for refusing to pay 70M for morata, rather your club added 20M to get lukaku
This is already answered in my post unless you now claim to know better than those that submitted the offer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
chidexxy007:

lol, una funny for this thread. Since when did "well meaning Chelsea fan" started bidding for players..
Did CHELSEA FC bid for lukaku?
Yes or No?
since wen has it been about wat well meaning fans want instead of what the coach wants...
Fans also have their opinion it maybe irrelevant like you but its an opinion and we didn't want lukaku, go and check early weeks of this transfer window and see us rejecting him, lets talk on the field of play not here, less than 3weeks and we will know who made sensible decisions

Retrospect to mull over

Last season Chelsea kante 30mil
Player of the year, won the league with 30wins in 38games

Podga 89mill
Hairstyle of the year

ManU isn't exactly known to make sensible transfer decisions, from babatov to dimaria to pogba to lukaku
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
e better say na morata dem wan waste that money on than one Italian belotti..

Morata couldnt outscore belotti in 2015/2016 scoring just 7 goals in so many matches, playing for juve. The same belotti scored 12 for torino. Now belotti improved and scored 26 for torino, yet you still prefer a morata. You are always recommending average players for chelsea, you must be a manure agent. I watched your lacasera today, instead of kicking the ball, he was busy kicking bayern players' legs up and down. Playing like he was wearing agbada on timberland boots on the pitch. No wonder you eliminated him from your list below.
I already know the names of those to shout when morata starts missing sitters

lordfalcao:
do you want to see guys switching side faster than lia Mohammed??
My preferred strikers this season have been in this order aubameyang, morata, lukaku belotti..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mentions:
ignoring my facts but needing me to accept yours, mr 123456 take your 6isters and get out of my face, small club mentality, its on the field we will talk, not via my Imac to your techno phone.
Smh. What a breed! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
hensben:
Conte wasn't convinced with lukaku style of play whereas Chelsea board wanted to sign him out of emotions. Lukaku himself prefer Chelsea to manure but had no power to bring himself to the club.
I see your point grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

Morata couldnt outscore belotti in 2015/2016 scoring just 7 goals in so many matches, playing for juve. The same belotti scored 12 for torino. Now belotti improved and scored 26 for torino, yet you still prefer a morata. You are always recommending average players for chelsea, you must be a manure agent. I watched your lacasera today, instead of kicking the ball, he was busy kicking bayern players' legs up and down. Playing like he was wearing agbada to play on the pitch. No wonder you eliminated him from your list below.

story.. Morata is moving to a bigger club belotti will actually end as a minor in Italy..
Lacazette exploit in the French league scoring 20 plus earned him a place in a bigger club arsenal. Belloti is yet to score half of lacazette career goals. Them no be mate..

Is it a coincidence that my average players always get signed by better clubs while yours sits their ass down suckling and been stagnant as ever.
Pull out stats that showed belotti has bettered lacazette in his entire career i am waiting..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

Morata couldnt outscore belotti in 2015/2016 scoring just 7 goals in so many matches, playing for juve. The same belotti scored 12 for torino. Now belotti improved and scored 26 for torino, yet you still prefer a morata. You are always recommending average players for chelsea, you must be a manure agent. I watched your lacasera today, instead of kicking the ball, he was busy kicking bayern players' legs up and down. Playing like he was wearing agbada on timberland boots on the pitch. No wonder you eliminated him from your list below.

I don't think Moratta will miss sitters
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
raumdeuter:
Ibime, lets get this over with

Is thios an Emenalo signing or a Conte signing?

When the whole family is hungry and there is only N100 left which can only buy beans, nobody will ask whether it was mummy or daddy that bought the beans.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy

Parable of the Year!

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

When the whole family is hungry and there is only N100 left which can only buy beans, nobody will ask whether it was mummy or daddy that bought the beans.
grin grin grin grin see epic response...chai

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ibime:

After dem chop the beans finish and the beans get stone or he begin purge thats when they will start pointing to Daddy say na daddy buy bad beans

But if the beans sweet especially when mixed with garri and 2 weeks old bread plus 7up they will start claiming it was mommy that bought the good beans

We want to know before hand if Morata is an Emenalo ninny signing or a Conte masterclass

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

After dem chop the beans finish and the beans get stone or he begin purge thats when they will start pointing to Daddy say na daddy buy bad beans

But if the beans sweet especially when mixed with garri and 2 weeks old bread plus 7up they will start claiming it was mommy that bought the good beans

We want to know before hand if Morata is an Emenalo ninny signing or a Conte masterclass

Truth be told, if you want to ask such questions, it's best referring to 2012, 2013 and 2014 when Chelsea would buy 13 players per year. 3 for the manager and 10 for Emanalo. In 2012, all were signed for Emenalo barring a couple for Roman, and none for the manager. Transfer prices these days don't allow such generosity anymore. We would be lucky to sign 4 per year these days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nevsky: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Looking for a normal website for football? I can advise the site https://www.footballstream.co/
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Perez still mad at Man Utd grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
See Chelsea fans jubilating over Spanish Danny welbeck, because of 'higher ceiling' grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lukaku to outscore Morata this season, which of Una get mind to stake?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Unlike Lukaku, Morata's first touch is top notch. He wanted Chelsea and his first touch landed him in Stamford Bridge.

Nihilist how far? grin

Man United fans tho grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
The stats

Morata's conversion rate last season was 27%, the highest of any striker to score 10 or more goals in La Liga in 2016-17; he scored 15 goals from 55 shots.

Morata's goals won Real Madrid 13 points in La Liga last season; only Cristiano Ronaldo won more for the side with 15.

He wasn't my first choice though.....would have preferred auba...

Watched his goals (last season) & most were HEADERS
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
timbros:
Unlike Lukaku, Morata's first touch is top notch. He wanted Chelsea and his first touch landed him in Stamford Bridge.

Nihilist how far? grin

Man United fans tho grin

Yes o.

Morata all the way....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Where are the redundant fools screaming £80m??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tval:
Perez still mad at Man Utd grin

Kindly move this to scummies thread.....

Cc griffon,airmark,hensben,lordfalcao,nihilist can,tval, emaprince,timbros, Bigkesh etc kindly move to mAgad united so we can celebrate our newest acquisition.

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
lordfalcao:
story.. Morata is moving to a bigger club belotti will actually end as a minor in Italy..
Lacazette exploit in the French league scoring 20 plus earned him a place in a bigger club arsenal. Belloti is yet to score half of lacazette career goals. Them no be mate..

Is it a coincidence that my average players always get signed by better clubs while yours sits their ass down suckling and been stagnant as ever.
Pull out stats that showed belotti has bettered lacazette in his entire career i am waiting..

The same serie a, most people won't trust her strikers, morata went there and scored just 7 fvckin goals. It's very foolish to prefer such striker to one that outscored him playing for an average team that season, and went on to improve on that scoring 26 and cemented his place as the preferred italian striker. The impending rejuvenation of ac milan is attractive to top italian players. If you know the italian football history,you wont dare call acm a small club. Thats why you will see a bonucci settling for rossoneri rather than jumping at money dangling elsewhere. When you talk about goals in ligue 1, i laughed. The same league cavani would get several scoring chances and score 40+ goals? Same league where giroud was a goal king before? Same league where you find keepers with coconut heads with four fingers? Tell me any top team like madrid, juve that strongly chased lacasera? Arsenal went for him after torino turned down their bid for belotti and other strikers like mbape didnt want to play europa league. Nobody will have a nice duplex in lekki and prefers to live in ikorodu at this moment. Only a lacasera could move to arsenal.

CapitalCee:

I don't think Moratta will miss sitters

Are you trolling or what?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Analysis

European football journalist Mina Rzouki on BBC Radio 5 live

If you offered me the choice between Morata and Lukaku, I wouldn't even think about it.

I would pay £20m or £30m more if I had to and I would bring in Morata.

That is because I would always prefer an intelligent player in my team. Even if he doesn't score as many goals, even if he doesn't do whatever he needs to.

If he is more intelligent then he can be moulded quicker, he can do what he needs to do. And Morata has Champions League experience. He was second top scorer for Real Madrid despite not starting.

He has done it at Juventus and he has done it at Real Madrid.

He understands, he has the pace, he is intelligent, he links up play, he can be a counter-attacking threat.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
jaysmallz:
The stats

He wasn't my first choice though.....would have preferred auba...

Watched his goals (last season) & most were HEADERS

whether na HEADER YASHDER WAISTDER LEGDER BELLEDER, so far ball end up inside opponent net, its fine by me

In fact next season is between Chelsea vs MUnited, RM just make d party sweet for me, see competition chaiiii
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
It is obvious Madrid is mad with Man Utd because of D.DeGea.

£58mI didn't see that coming but I am sure add ons will increase the price

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
airmark:

The same serie a, most people won't trust her strikers, morata went there and scored just 7 fvckin goals. It's very foolish to prefer such striker to one that outscored him playing for an average team that season, and went on to improve on that scoring 26 and cemented his place as the preferred italian striker. The impending rejuvenation of ac milan is attractive to top italian players. If you know the italian football history,you wont dare call acm a small club. Thats why you will see a bonucci settling for rossoneri rather than jumping at money dangling elsewhere. When you talk about goals in ligue 1, i laughed. The same league cavani would get several scoring chances and score 40+ goals? Same league where giroud was a goal king before? Same league where you find keepers with coconut heads with four fingers? Tell me any top team like madrid, juve that strongly chased lacasera? Arsenal went for him after torino turned down their bid for belotti and other strikers like mbape didnt want to play europa league. Nobody will have a nice duplex in lekki and prefers to live in ikorodu at this moment. Only a lacasera could move to arsenal.
leave your 250 words for market woman..

Pull out stats that support your claim of belotti been better than lacazette. If you don't have it shut it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
is it true
Morata in the last 4 years, 40 goals
lukaku in the last 4 years, 105 goals

hahahahahahahaha

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
spartacus11:

whether na HEADER YASHDER WAISTDER LEGDER BELLEDER, so far ball end up inside opponent net, its fine by me

In fact next season is between Chelsea vs MUnited, RM just make d party sweet for me, see competition chaiiii

What I mean is He's good with his head

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (19454) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: onyeomaonyeoma(m), nateevs(m), Singapore1(m), fredoooooo, fyinka47(m), DynamoDeGreat, Ibime(m), BlueAngel444, Sportsweb, Ijustwantto and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.