Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10739542 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (19408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2017
lordfalcao:
you're obviously a joke... I didn't ask you for history of the French league. I asked you the stats that proved belotti better than lacazette..

Were you on ogogoro when you didnt include lacasera on your preferred strikers' list below? Lordfalcao, lordfalcao, lordfalcao, how many times did i mention your moniker? Disappear from my sight, like coogar on nairaland.

lordfalcao:
do you want to see guys switching side faster than lia Mohammed??
My preferred strikers this season have been in this order aubameyang, morata, lukaku belotti..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:30am On Jul 20, 2017
airmark:

Exactly the point. But if you are a great player, the outrageous fee won't weigh you down. Ronaldo proved that and that's why i respect him a lot. The problem now is, if these new guys fail to perform up to expectations and we are forced to look for replacements subsequently, the selling clubs will be dancing ready to milk the cash cow dry courtesy of the flops, and the trend continues.

The yeye Man utd started it with that Pogba deal, in any sane clime, Pogba shouldn't be worth more than 50m max.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:40am On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

What's the point of hiding it again? BBC and sky have already released it and it would help morata in negotiating certain deals as per image rights or endorsements by having his value out there sef!
since i started following the club, that has been the trend. They must have their reasons.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2017
funlord:

See the fool down there thinking of what kind of error did he commit by coming for his lord? See the embarrassment .... Or make I give you excuse? Useless bastard seeking online fame! Just change your name to "deziani mentions"! Bloody thieving piece of blue _shit! grin

mehn! This thing na just fun wey everybody just dy catch o. Dem no dy pay any of us for this thing o. Try take am easy.
See as you just spoil man pikin night. Sleep go just comot for em eyes with all the sweat wey go don full em body by nw. Chaii. Nawao. E no good o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Alvaro Morata admits he is ‘very happy’ with his imminent move to Chelsea and claims the Premier League champions are a club who have always wanted him.

Antonio Conte’s side have agreed an initial £58 million fee with Madrid which could rise to £70m after add-ons.

‘I am very happy, God willing, tomorrow I will be at Chelsea, a club that has always wanted me,’ the striker told Marca.
‘I’m not disappointed about anything, I’ve won four titles here [with Real Madrid], but now I only think of putting on the Chelsea shirt.

‘I want to grow up, if I didn’t I wouldn’t have left. I’d like to thank Zidane and wish him luck for the upcoming season.

‘Thanks to all the Madridistas who supported me. I will always wish Madrid the best. The last time I wore this shirt was in Cibeles.'

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Chelsea are willing to let Diego Costa join Atletico Madrid – but will demand in excess of £44million for the Spanish international.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Greatihex:
mehn! This thing na just fun wey everybody just dy catch o. Dem no dy pay any of us for this thing o. Try take am easy.
See as you just spoil man pikin night. Sleep go just comot for em eyes with all the sweat wey go don full em body by nw. Chaii. Nawao. E no good o.

It was fun for me embarrassing him too! How I go try dey enjoy myself dey chat with people about ball then one young foolish coward wey no get talk go just come dey insult me! Just because I treated his_fuck up how many months ago on another thread even tho he was acting foolish! Creating monikers and following me all over threads like my dog? Look at how he was insulting every united fan? Like a psycho? Na so we dey chat with una for our thread..there is a time and a place for everything! the fact say we be young men wey dey all like to _fuck around unto ball no mean say we go come turn am to mumu levels bros!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 1:06am On Jul 20, 2017
jaysmallz:
Chelsea are willing to let Diego Costa join Atletico Madrid – but will demand in excess of £44million for the Spanish international.

if morata put pen to paper and Costa still dey Chelsea, then make we increase d asking price self, if ATM nor fit pay make d guy sit down for bench all season

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
I just read three pages of trash dominated by folks from the Scummy side of England. Is it a must to comment?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
spartacus11:

if morata put pen to paper and Costa still dey Chelsea, then make we increase d asking price self, if ATM nor fit pay make d guy sit down for bench all season

I concur
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Alvaro morata's style of play

Good in the air and at holding up the ball, with clinical finishing ability, quick feet and excellent movement, Morata drew comparisons to Real Madrid and Spain's Fernando Morientes due to his playing style.
During his first season at Juventus, he stood out for his pace, energy and work-rate on the pitch, while his technique, opportunism and positional sense saw him score several crucial goals.

A versatile and well-rounded forward, Morata is capable of playing as a main striker or linking up play between the lines, and can even play out wide on the wing. He is also an accurate penalty taker.

Source: Wikipedia

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Morata played and won the UCL, scored in big knockout games, while Lukaku was chasing his first touch across muddy fields in the league cup

Copied from twitter grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Solanke will surely become a great striker soon and we gave him out that. He scored a brilliant goal for liverpool cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 1:17am On Jul 20, 2017
pamcode:
I just read three pages of trash dominated by folks from the Scummy side of England. Is it a must to comment?
I hope ur self righteous áss will be there to complain when ur fellow Chelsea fans from the slummy side of London are busy littering our thread with trash!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2017
spartacus11:

this morata deal dey sweat my belle o.

Diggz and airmark, morata go surprise una.

Which bench?
I no wan see costa near chelsea bench o. Make em no cum begin fight conte for bench.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bville02(m): 1:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Chaiiii I feel for this mentions guy.... Funlord just open him yansh to the air like that..
But he should know better.. I expect him to know better..
That dealing with a guy like funlord you need real lines not some copied ones..

Funlord respek on your name.. Lol
���������

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Bville02:
Chaiiii I feel for this mentions guy.... Funlord just open him yansh to the air like that..
But he should know better.. I expect him to know better..
That dealing with a guy like funlord you need real lines not some copied ones..

Funlord respek on your name.. Lol
���������
i dy tel u. Me dy pity for the guy too. Chai

The thing be say, make funlord just tel am sorry, like that wey mama dy tell em pikin sorry after em don beat am finish the pikin cum dy cry dat "i want sorry" kind of cry. You knw that kind thing nah.

Something like, "come. Oya sorry, ....oya sorry. Bt no do that thing another day, ehiaaa..... Oya take biscuit. Close your mouth. Ehiaaa..."

nothing much. All wl be fine.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Chelsea shld snap up mahrez from leicester. It looks like they want to cash in on him. He wl definitely be a good addition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PattyCake: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Everyday Fight fight fight, no sensible trolling just fight fight sprinkled with a lil bit of "Buy this Buy that"

I'm tired of preseason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 2:26am On Jul 20, 2017
‘One of the most extraordinary things about last season is that Chelsea games have got bigger audiences than some Serie A games taking place simultaneously,’ Horncastle details.
‘Even though he isn’t in Italy there is a lot of attention on Conte. When he left the Italian national team people in Italy were in no doubt he was the best manager in the world.
‘They are very proud of him, particularly for the job he did at the Euros. Even though Italy didn’t win, there was a sense from the media in Portugal, France, Germany, that Italy played the best football in that tournament when they played Belgium and Spain.
‘But there’s no doubt Chelsea are Italy’s Premier League team.’
http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/06/conte-the-great-encompasses-everything.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 2:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Lana1:
I hope ur self righteous áss will be there to complain when ur fellow Chelsea fans from the slummy side of London are busy littering our thread with trash!!
Are you a Scummy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 5:58am On Jul 20, 2017
HONESTLY I DO NOT LIKE "BABY-FACED" STRIKERS...

i hope am wrong on moratta cos torres, martial, shevvy, chamack, ....... all flopped.

EPL is a lions feast hence the logo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:09am On Jul 20, 2017
tonididdy:

i hope am wrong on moratta cos torres, martial, shevvy, chamack, ....... all flopped.

Torres wasn't flop in epl bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Coming through ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 6:17am On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
Torres wasn't flop in epl bro.
he was@cfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2017
tonididdy:
he was!
i believe you mean he was flop in Chelsea not epl. He did well at Liverpool.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 20, 2017
tonididdy:

So harry kane is not baby faced...Oh, well....

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2017
hensben:
i believe you mean he was flop in Chelsea not epl. He did well at Liverpool.
yeah@cfc

1likes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Why Chelsea and Real Madrid easily came to term on Morata.

[b]Here's why Chelsea and Real Madrid finally came to terms on Morata: Someone leaked the story that PSG was buying Neymar for £196 million. Real Madrid and whoever else needed to be manipulated got the news first. Suddenly Barcelona have the financial muscle to make a bid for Mbappe!!! Madrid need to fill their coffers immediately to get ready for a bidding war with Barcelona. They cannot extort the striker-less and increasingly desperate Chelsea any longer. Madrid reduces asking price to £70 million including add-ons. Chelsea informs Conte that deal is done. Conte signs new contract. Morata gets on plane for London. Game on! Why would Neymar go to PSG other than the money? His friend Dani Alves signed for what was an unfathomably large salary at the time and they will be joining the Brazilian contingent of Thiago Silva, Marquinhos and Lucas Moura. PSG sold him on their plan to be the dominant team in Europe and are backing it up with a huge war chest. The fireworks have just begun! Can't wait for the next move.[/b]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2017
You're the kind of guy who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid.

Gaskiya! Na mad pple full nairaland

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Funlord I saw what you did o! U use vex dey flog my guy koboko since yesterday night....sey na bcuz morata signed for him dream club(cfc) or bcuz my guy thief lines from internet? Bcuz the beating was just too much.

Fear God when next u dey dash out punishment Bros...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:03am On Jul 20, 2017
diggz:
Funlord I saw what you did o! U use vex dey flog my guy koboko since yesterday night....sey na bcuz morata signed for him dream club(cfc) or bcuz my guy thief lines from internet? Bcuz the beating was just too much.

Fear God when next u dey dash out punishment Bros...
manure fans are pained honestly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (19408) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), User09, Ijustwantto, a4turitoroman, Unlimited22, patrickmuf(m), MrJaay(m), Realtord43, NerdSciBot, fredoooooo, ouzo1(m), Omoluabi16(m), Jskelly11, BlueAngel444, reccy(m), Ibime(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.