Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10766871 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (19456) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

you are missing the whole point

we didn't break our transfer record on a bench warmer, we broke them on starters not bench warmers

we spent 75m on someone that scored 105 goals in 4 years not 70m on someone with 40goals in the last 4 years

now you get the point, look below for clarification

maga of the decade

Point of correction, you spent 90M pounds on Belgian Yakubu since you wanted to include add-ons to Morata's fees. 90M pounds on someone who can't tell what UCL theme song sounds like. Someone that was chased out of Chelsea, he was chased to the point that no strand of his then "dada" was left behind.

Same bench warmer you coach said was his first choice before Lukaku.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Nihilist:
I pray to God that Morata delivers sha...
Amen o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Nihilist:

In fact ehn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2017
PietroRico:
Nihilist did this and it was cool.
For all you copycats however..
one would have thought you would have learnt your lesson by now.
Dude get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Nihilist:
He has to......He just can't fail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:

I knew this fool's own would be the worst cheesy

He preferred a wasteman like Missvani to Lukaku

Guess who supported him,the ever dumb weedtaker.....Oponu omo

Two idiots

The smart sircumalot warned the idiot ooo

Bleep off dunce
Are you sure you are ready to go down that line? name calling that is, if yes please honor my invitation tonight because it seems you never get tired of getting schooled by me, so please, be my guest tonight

Now back to the topic, what would have been my stance on lukaku in comparison to Morata, I guess you didn't think that through before digging like a petulant bi.tch looking for gold

Everyone knows aubameyang has always been my first choice, Kane my second, lacazette my third, I was never intrigued when we were in the race for Morata neither was I intrigued when we signed lukaku, but when it comes to lukaku Vs Morata, my stance is clear on that one, I gladly accept the striker that has 105goals in 4 years

Would I swap lukaku for aubameyang, Kane or lacazette right now? Yes I would but not and never with a bench warmer whose former club scammed you of 70m

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

Are you sure you are ready to go down that line? name calling that is, if yes please honor my invitation tonight because it seems you never get tired of getting schooled by me, so please, be my guest tonight

Now back to the topic, what would have been my stance on lukaku in comparison to Morata, I guess you didn't think that through before digging like a petulant bi.tch looking for gold

Everyone knows aubameyang has always been my first choice, Kane my second, lacazette my third, I was never intrigued when we were in the race for Morata neither was I intrigued when we signed lukaku, but when it comes to lukaku Vs Morata, my stance is clear on that one, I gladly accept the striker that has 105goals in 4 years

Would I swap lukaku for aubameyang, Kane or lacazette right now? Yes I would but not and never with a bench warmer whose former club scammed you of 70m

Is that your Excuse??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Tval:

Point of correction, you spent 90M pounds on Belgian Yakubu since you wanted to include add-ons to Morata's fees. 90M pounds on someone who can't tell what UCL theme song sounds like. Someone that was chased out of Chelsea, he was chased to the point that no strand of his then "dada" was left behind.

Same bench warmer you coach said was his first choice before Lukaku.

we spent 90m on a starter with 105 goals in the last 4years, you spent 80m on a bench warmer with 40 goals in the last 4years, Kane has scored more goals from 2016 to this point than Morata has his entire career and that is the piece of sh.it you spent 80m on

I would like Morata to translate the Champions League theme song in "English premier league, fa cup and efl cup" because it seems you bought a bench warmer for 80m to play only the Champions League and resume duty(riding the bench) in the premier league

y'all were scammed big time, that's why young boys call Perez pappy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:26am On Jul 22, 2017
I'm even hearing it's 85m
and I dey quote 70m and 80m since

maga to mugu

Umaga

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

we spent 90m on a starter with 105 goals in the last 4years, you spent 80m on a bench warmer with 40 goals in the last 4years, Kane has scored more goals from 2016 to this point than Morata has his entire career and that is the piece of shut. it you spent 80m on

I would like Morata to translate the epl theme song in "English premier league, fa cup and efl cup" because it seems you bought a bench warmer for 80m to play only the Champions League and resume duty(riding the bench) in the premier league

y'all were scammed big time, that's why young boys call Perez pappy

From 70m to 80m. I think for this post in the case of Morata you chose to go with Euros rather than Pounds just to inflate the fees, while in Lukaku's case, you preferred Pounds, but you didn't specify.
Make season start sha, we go see if Papa Perez scam us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 12:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Tval:

From 70m to 80m. I think for this post in the case of Morata you chose to go with Euros rather than Pounds just to inflate the fees, while inLukaku's case, you preferred Pounds, but you didn't specify.

Hahaha

Hope say the guy dey pay you 'School' fees'?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Tval:

From 70m to 80m. I think for this post in the case of Morata you chose to go with Euros rather than Pounds just to inflate the fees, while inLukaku's case, you preferred Pounds, but you didn't specify.

pray this is not the case, cause I will be all on y'all like white on rice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:37am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:

Hahaha

Hope say the guy dey pay you 'School' fees'?
Dopejemi na my guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

pray this is not the case, cause I will be all on y'all like white on rice cheesy
I go ghost mode grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2017
TO ALL MAN UNITED FANS INVADING THIS THREAD

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2017
bigkesh:

You want to talk?

Shut up

Go to bed
that was before I saw the light

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 1:30am On Jul 22, 2017
This is just sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Has airmark even said anything about Morata yet? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Ibime:

When the whole family is hungry and there is only N100 left which can only buy beans, [s] nobody will ask whether it was mummy or daddy that bought the beans[/s] .
Them sign Morata, ibime begin speak parable grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 1:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Nihilist:
Nihilist turn prayer warrior grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 2:08am On Jul 22, 2017
PietroRico:
Nihilist turn prayer warrior grin

After you guys stole my first choice and left us with benchwarming sissyboy.... angry

Na prayer sure pass now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2017
We are in for Chamberlain?

Will be a good signing in my opinion. smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:48am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

we didn't break our transfer record on a bench warmer, we broke them on starters not bench warmers

we spent 75m on someone that scored 105 goals in 4 years not 70m on someone with 40goals in the last 4 years

maga of the decade

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:57am On Jul 22, 2017
PietroRico:
Has airmark even said anything about Morata yet? grin

I welcomed him. Do you have problem with that ? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

it seems you never get tired of getting schooled by me, so please, be my guest tonight

Somebody's Sister and daughter

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by johnstar(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2017
We ar in for alex Chamberlain.... Cn he play has a wing back?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:33am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

maga of the decade
see as you dy quote price like person wey dy price garri.. So Una paid initial fee of 75M but Chelsea paid initial fee of 70M. You go die if you accept say the deal at 58M was like a gift to Chelsea...

Man u fans have been in sober reflection through out this week. Perez is a wicked man for demanding 75M + add ons when man u came for morata smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:35am On Jul 22, 2017
dopeJemi:
I'm even hearing it's 85m

and I dey quote 70m and 80m since

maga to mugu

Umaga
naso... 58M + add ons, 75M + add ons.. But Chelsea is the maga smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2017
I will accept the addition of Chamberlain to the squad. He is a good utility player. What he lacks in football intelligence as a winger he made up by having the ability to play anywhere the coach wants on the pitch.. 15-20 M can get him. Anything above this is a waste..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 6:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Chamberlain would be a good deal, a very big challenge for moses & alonso.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (19456) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: airmark(m), Tochex101(m), AbokiWam, andrewbaba44 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.