Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10738687 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (19404) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Lana1, u be better weyrey o grin grin

Elrony coman see o

Dey call my phone na... No dey send me fax!... angry angry

I don't like sticking my nose in people's bidness, Hope blood no stain that my white kaftan wey you borrow?..hypo don cost grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
What's the biggie, he played half the number of matches most of the top clubs played during the season, do you expect less?
Why was Tottenham able to mount a title challenge or Liverpool in 2012/13.
Let's see if the local champion can get 5/10 performance this season, if he doesn't fail in group stage of the CL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Griffon:

Are you going to Europe with Lukaku as your only recognised No9?

If your squad were to be good enough as you put it, I doubt Jose would be whining about the lack of transfers Woodwork has done, I doubt Jose would be wishing for at least one more human before the window closes.

Apparently, Ed isn't good as thought. If the market being crazy is the reason he hasnt acquired Jose's targets, then he needs to explain the rationale behind forking out millions of pounds for Fellaini, Di Maria, Martial, Pogba, Shaw and just recently Lukaku.

He has never been prudent in the market, why is he all of a sudden trying to be one when the time isn't right?

If Emenalo and Marina have got furs, Woodwork have got wool. If Marina is a cannibal, Woodwork eats herbs.

Oh God...I really detest typing long epistles on soccer...Dont pull a Raumdetee here,
The question was why is Ed Woodward a Maga for taking his time considering the fact our squad is good enough for a title challenge...If you were Ed Woodward who would you buy, if you can't answer this then you have no rational reason to criticize him cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
patrickmuf:
Chelsea fans trying to play the victim card, what exactly do you mean by imagine if he had the wealth that Mou and Pep has? Excuses we use to hear from Arsenal fans

Last season he spent 125m mourinho spent 145m. This season he has spent 134m already while mourinho has spent 106m. But no saint Conte doesn't have any "wealth" to spend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Antonio Conte has suggested that Chelsea are on the verge of adding to their squad with the arrival of a fifth new player within the next seven days.

Chelsea have been linked with an array of other star names in the past few weeks, with versatile Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain rumoured to be in talks over a move to Stamford Bridge.
Conte, whose side travel to Singapore for the next leg of their Far East tour, is hopeful of landing another player before heading back home in a week's time.

"In Singapore, Rudiger and Morata will arrive, maybe someone else," he told reporters. "I hope. I know very well that the club is working strong, very hard to try to make me the best way to work.

"This season the target is the same but it won't be easy, because you can see Man City, Man United, the other teams as well are trying to reinforce and we are changing a lot. More from necessity, not because I wanted to change."

Juventus full-back Alex Sandro and Atletico Madrid attacker Yannick Ferreira Carrasco have also been touted as possible targets for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
England centre-back Gary Cahill has been named Chelsea's new captain on a permanent basis.

Cahill skippered the Blues for long spells of the 2016-17 campaign, although Chelsea legend John Terry was officially the Premier League club's captain last term.

Terry left Stamford Bridge for Aston Villa this summer, however, and Blues boss Antonio Conte has revealed that 31-year-old defender Cahill will lead the team into the new season.

"I think that it's right to continue with Cahill, if he plays, it's right he's the captain," the London Evening Standard quotes Conte as saying. "Why? Because he stayed in Chelsea for many years and played a lot of games and showed good characteristics to be this."

Cahill joined Chelsea from Bolton Wanderers in 2011, and the 55-time England international has made 239 appearances for the London giants, managing an impressive 25 goals in the process.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
cool
jaysmallz:
England centre-back Gary Cahill has been named Chelsea's new captain on a permanent basis.

"If he plays" cahill may after all not be a starter.
Conte trying to tell him to sit up to avoid J. Terry treatment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Obere4u:
cool

"If he plays" cahill may after all not be a starter.
Conte trying to tell him to sit up to avoid J. Terry treatment

Yeah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Wikipedia has given morata the number 9 jersey shocked

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
bigkesh:
Morata has more UCL goals in 4 years than Manchester United XI combined
big kesh, that was a BIG blow
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
elrony:

Dey call my phone na... No dey send me fax!... angry angry

I don't like sticking my nose in people's bidness, Hope blood no stain that my white kaftan wey you borrow?..hypo don cost grin grin grin
You be case ai swear grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You be case ai swear grin

Serious case grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 12:40am On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 12:43am On Jul 24, 2017
funlord:

Probably Still crying in pain and embarrassment into his mama's rash filled laps I guess? While also staring at my moniker daily with his real cowardly account right here in hopelessness! wink
coward searching for his maker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:59am On Jul 24, 2017
CapitalCee:

Last season he spent 125m mourinho spent 145m. This season he has spent 134m already while mourinho has spent 106m. But no saint Conte doesn't have any "wealth" to spend
Sometimes we go out of our way to jostle for likes. The talk tire me ah swear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2017
Mentions:
coward searching for his maker

Cowardly Thief! Anini! Shina Rambo! Barawo! Deziani! Abacha! Oleeeeee! grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
“We are changing a lot and we are buying top players because we need to improve our squad because last season — and I repeat — we played regularly with 13 players.”

“Then this season we sold [Nathaniel] Chalobah, [Nathan] Ake and John Terry is gone, Costa too. [Kurt] Zouma went on loan and for now it is enough. We have [Tammy} Abraham out on loan, [Ruben] Loftus-Cheek went on loan and we need top players who must stay in our squad.”

“We have to understand that we have a situation where we are building with 11 players and now we have [Andreas] Christensen, Morata … but it’s not enough. We need more.”

“We lost a lot of big players. Last season was Terry, and then [Branislav] Ivanovic, [John Obi] Mikel, and in last few years we lost [Didier] Drogba, [Petr] Cech, [Frank] Lampard — a lot of big players that were fundamental at Chelsea. Now we need to rebuild again these fundamentals. We need to improve the quality aspect and the numerical aspect.”

-Antonio Conte; source: Daily Mail
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2017
[img]http:///media/7-24-2017/Agx504.gif[/img]

Martial to Carvajal - "When people ask you what happened here, tell them the US remembers, tell them Winter came for House Blancos.'' grin grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Griffon:

Martial to Carvajal - "When people ask you what happened here, tell them the US remembers, tell them Winter came for House Blancos.'' grin grin
Martial was awesome here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Martial was awesome here

Boy unleashed his inner Neymar there. Choi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2017
Griffon:

Boy unleashed his inner Neymar there. Choi.
Too much sauce man, just too much. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Griffon:

that three Madrid players around him should be made to kneel down till the rest of the match. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2017
As we start the second leg of the #CFCTour, here's a reminder of the players involved...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Too much sauce man, just too much. tongue

Get over yourself already. He can't try that ish with Ryan Shawcross or Wes Morgan angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2017
spartacus11:
As we start the second leg of the #CFCTour, here's a reminder of the players involved...

Bakayoko is not there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Conte says his plan is to give Alvaro Morata some action in tomorrow's game, although not from the start.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Bakayoko is not there
still recovering from his surgery
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2017
spartacus11:
still recovering from his surgery

Oops!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Oops!
he will even miss few games in d beginning of the season as reported self
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
Injury list.
Pedro, hazard, bakayokoyoko.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Guys I would like to ask Fabregas at 23 and Pogba at 23 who was the better player?

Cc Ibime, Diggz, Funlord, Leyqute, Raumdeuter, Griffon, lordfalcao,Bykebyke, nateevs and others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
pamcode:
Guys I would like to ask Fabregas at 23 and Pogba at 23 who was the better player?

Cc Funlord and others.

Fabregas!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (19404) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, hensben(m), afrodoc2, ucsquare(m), zeusis(m), BlueMann and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.