Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10655033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (19311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin grin

Morata = adaptor cheesy

Abi now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NOBODYY: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Belotti with an hat trick today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

You really need to follow the sequence of discourse before you jump into braaah.....or jump out of it. Whichever it is ,it saves everyone time instead of us doing anywhere belle face with convos.

grin

Bigkesh would 2nd this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelsea bought Vialli from Juventus, Bought Shevchenko from Milan bought Crespo.

Drogba was actually one of the best strikers in the world then

@ lordfalcao I responded to post above with this;

diggz:
@ raumdeuter

You mean drogba was one of the best in the world like lacazette or giroud abi? Wehdonsir

@ lordfalcao

Congrats sir

Scores for strikers we all wanted to come to cfc as at today pl goals scored

Lacasera 1 lukaku 0 morata 0

When you look at dayos post and my response to it, you will clearly see why I brought up lacasera,giroud n co.

I hope you can see the sequence I talked about earlier? Or do you need me to break things down further for you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

@ lordfalcao I responded to post above with this;

When you look at dayos post and my response to it, you will clearly see why I brought up lacasera,giroud n co.

I hope you can see the sequence I talked about earlier? Or do you need me to break things down further for you?

what you and dayo discussed is none of my business. It became my business when you replied my stance on drogba with it and I will be quick to reply you that your legend came from one of the most mediocre leagues like you thought.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata was bought as a ucl champion. Have you forgotten so fast what uefa cup (europa) is?.

Drogba scored 5 goals in 6 CL games the season before Chelsea bought him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
lordfalcao:
what you and dayo discussed is none of my business. It became my business when you replied my stance on drogba with it and I will be quick to reply you that your legend came from one of the most mediocre leagues like you thought.

Like I told you earlier, follow the sequence of a discourse before shooting off!!. By extension, I am also asking you to make sure you read and understand a post before you start doing unnecessary agidi.

You were here telling us drogba was already a top 9 in Marseille like my son can't find that on Google and we were ignorant of that fact. Same way raumdeuter claimed drogba was already one of the best strikers in the world which I don't even have a problem with. However, I only drew your attention and that of dayo to the fact that giroud,lacasera and co. also dominated the league too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

Like I told you earlier, follow the sequence of a discourse before shooting off!!. By extension, I am also asking you to make sure you read and understand a post before you start doing unnecessary agidi.

You were here telling us drogba was already a top 9 in Marseille like my son can't find that on Google and we were ignorant of that fact. Same way raumdeuter claimed drogba was already one of the best strikers in the world which I don't even have a problem with. However, I only drew your attention and that of dayo to the fact that giroud,lacasera and co. also dominated the league too.

The problem with your assertion is that Drogba not only dominated the French league, he did exceedingly well in the CL. One of the top scorers despite crashing out in the first group stage
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

The problem with your assertion is that Drogba not only dominated the French league, he did exceedingly well in the CL. One of the top scorers despite crashing out in the first group stage

So at the back of a season you concluded he was one of the best strikers in the world or was it at the back of 2 or 3 seasons?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
diggz:

does this change the fact that your legend came from that league??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

I expect him to give you another excuse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
raumdeuter:

Morata was bought as a ucl champion, drogba crashed out in group stage. So we cant use the same lens to view them. Have you forgotten how you used to show boateng holding the world cup trophy, when his quality was being questioned?

Look at morata below, there are levels to stuffs. Morata is more polished and experienced than drogba when he joined us.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
airmark:

Morata was bought as a ucl champion, drogba crashed out in group stage. So we cant use the same lens to view them. Have you forgotten how you used to show boateng holding the world cup trophy, when his quality was being questioned?

Look at morata below, there are levels to stuffs.
This is getting interesting grin

diggz:

I see what you did there bros cheesy

Bigkesh would relish this grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iPopAlomo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
If Norata no score tomorrow...

£75 million worth of bants is coming up... in fact...
***following thread***

Make my meme way I dey gather no waste... amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 11:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:

This is getting interesting grin

I see what you did there bros cheesy

Bigkesh would relish this grin
I don't even understand what they are arguing about?

What's my own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:59am On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Look at morata below, there are levels to stuffs. Morata is more polished and experienced than drogba when he joined us.

Boateng was a regular to win the world cup and CL, WAs Morata a regular? Dumbino

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 1:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Later today, Nigeria's 4x100m women's relay team will be in action at 10:35am BST, and the women's 4x400m team in action at 11:20am BST. These two teams are Nigeria's last hope for medals.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:37am On Aug 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Boateng was a regular to win the world cup and CL, WAs Morata a regular? Dumbino

Mumu, if he wasn't regular and could post 20 goals in 1800 mins, imagine what he would have done as a regular player, right? That's one of the reasons we bought him for that big amount.

In fact, if he fails to score 40 goals in 50 matches for chelsea, he is not only a flop, but a fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2017
I think I'm beginning to agree with Ibime that Emenalo is the problem with this club. 19 days to go and we've not made any reasonable transfer. How do you use a weaker squad in CL season than you used when you didn't have the CL to deal with. Make we dey look.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2017
sephia:
I think I'm beginning to agree with Ibime that Emenalo is the problem with this club. 19 days to go and we've not made any reasonable transfer. How do you use a weaker squad in CL season than you used when you didn't have the CL to deal with. Make we dey look.

Lordfalcao, Nihilist, n co....is this a mail for you guys?

Bluediva welcome back ma. How is the family?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:21am On Aug 12, 2017
iPopAlomo:

***following thread***

Bros no be first to score o! Na who win the golden boot at the end of the season matter.

Vardy 2 lacasera 1 lukaku 0 nolata 0.....

Make we dey look as season go unfold.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:48am On Aug 12, 2017
NOBODYY:
Belotti with an hat trick today.

Are you serious, against who...

Chelsea can still sign him if they want to.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2017
airmark:

Mumu, if he wasn't regular and could post 20 goals in 1800 mins, imagine what he would have done as a regular player, right? That's one of the reasons we bought him for that big amount.

In fact, if he fails to score 40 goals in 50 matches for chelsea, he is not only a flop, but a fraud.

That's harsh. This is EPL. Let us first except him to meet 0.8 of his la liga goals, means Morata should score 16goals first
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:02am On Aug 12, 2017
diggz:

Bros no be first to score o! Na who win the golden boot at the end of the season matter.

Vardy 2 lacasera 1 lukaku 0 nolata 0.....

Make we dey look as season go unfold.

u Wan sideline Kane abi angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2017
sephia:

Haba Bluediva, long time oh. Welcome back Nnwane.

For now the bottleneck is Financial, not choice of players.

If the issue is Financial (ie unwilling to spend), you can blame Roman.

If the issue is Choice of player eg 2012 when Roman released loads of money for Emenalo to sign lots of wingers but Emenalo refusing to allow RDM just £10m Wanyama signing to strengthen his midfield, then you can blame Emenalo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2017
BBC sport pundits have made their predictions of top 4 this season.

Only one person out of 40 predict that Chelsea will retain the title.

Interestingly, only Ruud Gullit omits Chelsea from his top 4.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Debroslink: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2017
PDPGuy:
Later today, Nigeria's 4x100m women's relay team will be in action at 10:35am BST, and the women's 4x400m team in action at 11:20am BST. These two teams are Nigeria's last hope for medal.

Thanks for this info. Please what time is men's 4x100 relay race?

cc. Ibime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by poweredcom(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Griffon:
It's difficult to operate as a delivery company in Nigeria with this sort of customer:

Now I understand why Tranex and the rest are still struggling in that country since 1984.

Tenk God we are based in UK and operating from Nairaland.

kini eleyii so ro....we de talk adverntures on ashewo here u de talk parcel services.....i telll u say i wan dispatch goods to someone....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
Debroslink:

cc. Ibime
The 4x100m men's heat starts at 10:55am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2017
No Hazard no Pedro, what will Chelsea do?

3-4-1-2 like arsenal yesterday willian plays 10 behind two strikers?

No Moses. Who lead them out of this wilderness, Morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2017
iPopAlomo:

***following thread***

what if he scores today and do not score again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Debroslink:

cc. Ibime

http://www.iaafworldchampionships.com/events

10.55 with final at 9.50pm. Na that link up there wey I dey use plan my program.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (19311) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.