Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,121 members, 7,842,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10651245 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (19306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

did I bother reading posts from people I had the argument with two months ago?

you should have asked me what we were arguing about that day man, you don too dey jump, do you want me to quote my own posts too to see what the whole argument was about that day?

your resident clown was of the opinion that we bought pogba for his goals, i can link you to the page number if you want
so you can see how the argument started

let the matter rest

Oga.....I no get you at all today o!which levels? Ur guy make claim and I ask am to gimme proof. You took the post were I asked for proof and posted quotes from airmark and bigkesh which clearly contradicted Ur guys claims.

I don't have to ask you nada oga dopejemi, and how do you expect me to know it was you they had that Convo with? What you should have done is to quote their post which clearly stated you guys bought him for goals as proof and not what you posted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
Griffon:

Hello Bigkesh, resident caretaker. Cobham Express - Nairaland's leading parcel delivery brand.

We believe this is your parcel.
I should be taking some time off this Saturday but man, there some mails that shouldn't see Sunday.

Sign here Please ..........

Thank You.

I don't play with Imbeciles

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Oga.....I no get you at all today o!which levels? Ur guy make claim and I ask am to gimme proof. You took the post were I asked for proof and posted quotes from airmark and bigkesh which clearly contradicted Ur guys claims.

I don't have to ask you nada oga dopejemi, and how do you expect me to know it was you they had that Convo with? What you should have done is to quote their post which clearly stated you guys bought him for goals as proof and not what you posted.

you didn't see that part in the resident clown's post?

bigkesh:
We signed Kante for his Tackles,Interceptions and midfield control.....And we got that exactly

You guys signed Pogba for his Goals ,assists and flair in midfield.....

so how did we sign someone for his goals when he never scored more than 7 to 8 league goals in his days at juventus

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Their entire post focused on you guys buying poorgba for his all round contribution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

Goals,assist and flair in midfield is not the same as goals only Bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Their entire post focused you guys buying poorgba for his all round contribution.

that was Airmark's point not the resident clown's

if you look carefully at the posts I quoted, you will see him asking me what we bought pogba for, this stupid question came after I was discussing with airmark I think, about how goals should not be used to judge a midfielder and I made reference to modric and Iniesta

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

I don't understand, where you see Pogba is better than Kante for my post?

btw, mkhitaryan no disgrace us

Kante is not mates with any of your midfielder, it's high time you guys agreed, not even your 89m player...we didn't have to spend 89m plus anoda 40m just to have our midfield problem solved.

The Matic that's making y'all ejaculate this season was bossed by Kante last season. Kante is not their mate. I know it's hard for you guys to accept but it is what it is.

If 89m Pogba was that good, Mourinho wouldn't have signed our reject for another 40m....shey una no dey think ni?? grin grin

EOD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Goals,assist and flair in midfield is not the same as goals only Bros.

the whole argument with that imp was based solely on goals, he changed tune after I schooled him about players and their priorities

no need abeg, if you want the link I will give it to you to see for yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
he got award for the best haircut in england.

Also and emoji for best dabber.

Those should count for something. cheesy

Lmaooo, this is actually true. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Kante is not mates with any of your midfielder, it's high time you guys agreed, not even your 89m player...we didn't have to spend 89m plus anoda 40m just to have our midfield problem solved.

The Matic that's making y'all ejaculate this season was bossed by Kante last season. Kante is not their mate. I know it's hard for you guys to accept but it is what it is.

If 89m Pogba was that good, Mourinho wouldn't have signed our reject for another 40m....shey una no dey think ni?? grin grin

EOD.

now I am lost, you quote post wey no relate to pogba Vs Kante talk say man untied fans dey compare our players with Una own, now you are doing exactly the same thing, Na wa oh

BTW
Pogba 2 goals 2 assists

kante 0 goals 0 assists

EOD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

They were both signed last season, while we paid just 30m which is actually a steal considering the fact that our midfield became solid, he actually won the award of the best player in the League, only God knows what award your 89m got himself.

I'm trying very hard to see how all these awards he won with Juventus has affected your own team. Maybe you care to explain, I'm waiting.

I'm not you so I won't bother trying to play your game or prolonged argument, you asked me what he did to warrant us paying 89m for him and I just outlined it, if you want to talk about last season in the EPL you can go argue with yourself.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
You see what Pogba is doing now at Manyoo? That's what I was expecting from Matic last season.

When I was pointing out how Kante was our DM based on his tackles and interceptions numbers, I was hearing yarns like temple run, and big men don't tackle.

Now Matic is averaging 3 tackles a game, similar to Kante last year. It just goes to emphasize why Matic had to go - The only thing he's really good at is winning the ball back in midfield. When Kante took over that duty, Matic lost his purpose.

I am quietly confident that Bakayoko can play that Pogba role for us when fully integrated into the team. Looking forward to his debut.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
larride:

I'm not you so I won't bother trying to play your game or prolonged argument, you asked me what he did to warrant us paying 89m for him and I just outlined it, if you want to talk about last season in the EPL you can go argue with yourself.

You actually didn't get the post or you were just showing how dumb you really are.

I asked you why and what your club signed the 89m player for, not what he won with Juventus.

Can you pls enjoy ur Pogba and leave Kante for us please??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
bigkesh:

I don't play with Imbeciles

This would go down as the shortest savage return mail Cobham Express would be delivering.

Hello OritseJemiNoyo sir, a.k.a Dopejemi as you are fondly called in this neighbourhood.

Cobham Express Services, these mail has got your name plastered all over it.

Sign here abeg ........

Don't hate the mail man, hate the sender.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

What was poorgbas contribution in all these Bros?

Uncle diggz, respect yourself now, you are not hens brain neither are you one of those kunu filled head that litter this place.

Are you sincerely asking me Pogba contribution to Juve winning 4 seria A titles, getting to the UCL final, being among the FIFA ProXI, winning Golden boy award in 2013, making UEFA team of the year ?? All these as a starter for Juve.

I won't believe it, uncle diggz cannot ask this kind question.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Fabulocity:
Yep, same old bitter, ugly hag. Nothing's changed bruv.

Lets both drop the act I know you are a guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

now I am lost, you quote post wey no relate to pogba Vs Kante talk say man untied fans dey compare our players with Una own, now you are doing exactly the same thing, Na wa oh

BTW
Pogba 2 goals 2 assists

kante 0 goals 0 assists

EOD

You guys are unbelievable.

Shey you are happy with Pogba abi? Good for y'all.

Kante is the best thing that has happened to our midfield in recent times, leave him for us.

If Pogba like, make hin score 89m goals, that's his wahala so far Kante still does what he did last season that won him the EPL best player ahead of Pogba, I'm very very okay.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You guys are unbelievable.

Shey you are happy with Pogba abi? Good for y'all.

Kante is the best thing that has happened to our midfield in recent times, leave him for us.

If Pogba like, make hin score 89m goals, that's his wahala so far Kante still does what he did last season that won him the EPL best player ahead of Pogba, I'm very very okay.

ahan! are we fighting? I still don't understand, why are you still talking about this pogba Vs kante issue? have I compared them today on your thread? na you quote me start to dey compare them yourself na, shuoo

we are not fighting na

Pogba 2 goals, 2 assists
Kante 0 goals, 0 assists

Pogba, world best 11
kante, local champion

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You actually didn't get the post or you were just showing how dumb you really are.

I asked you why and what your club signed the 89m player for, not what he won with Juventus.

Can you pls enjoy ur Pogba and leave Kante for us please??

I could have actually said you are stupid but that could be paying you a compliment because you are an ignorant slowpoke that loves arguing with itself.

You idiot ask me what Pogba did to warrant us paying 89m for his services and I listed it for you only for you to be asking me dumb question afterwards.

I know you are born ignorant and stupid and your family has given up on you already but please make your community proud, they sent you to school because they believe you could do better than your senior brother Morufu who has been a tout all his life, do not put them to shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Griffon:

This would go down as the shortest savage return mail Cobham Express would be delivering.

Hello OritseJemiNoyo sir, a.k.a Dopejemi as you are fondly called in this neighbourhood.

Cobham Express Services, these mail has got your name plastered all over it.

Sign here abeg ........

Don't hate the mail man, hate the sender.

that big headed Christmas hat wearing imp isn't worth my time

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
larride:

I could have actually said you are stupid but that could be paying you a compliment because you are an ignorant slowpoke that loves arguing with itself.

You idiot ask me what Pogba did to warrant us paying 89m for his services and I listed it for you only for you to be asking me dumb question afterwards.

I know you are born ignorant and stupid and your family has given up on you already but please make your community proud, they sent you to school because they believe you could do better than your senior brother Morufu who has been a tout all his life, do not put them to shame.

Shut your trap already and stop posting false bullshhheet just to save face. You are so dumb and silly, you have no one to tell you.
This was my post to that guy b4 u jumped on the post to misyarn.

Chelseafan1:

What did Man utd break the transfer record for last season?

Pogba 89m 0 EPL trophy, no individual award

Kante 30m 1 EPL trophy, Reigning best player in the League.

Oponu, what did Man utd break the transfer for last season, was it for Pogba to come dab or win the best haircut contest in the EPL. I didn't ask you why Juventus valued him at 89m.

You are a disgrace to your generation for not understanding simple question.

Get out of here with your sheer foolishness.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

ahan! are we fighting? I still don't understand, why are you still talking about this pogba Vs kante issue? have I compared them today on your thread? na you quote me start to dey compare them yourself na, shuoo

we are not fighting na

Pogba 2 goals, 2 assists
Kante 0 goals, 0 assists

Pogba, world best 11
kante, local champion

grin

Yes, we love the local champion like that, enjoy your dablord in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
larride:

Uncle diggz, respect yourself now, you are not hens brain neither are you one of those kunu filled head that litter this place.

Are you sincerely asking me Pogba contribution to Juve winning 4 seria A titles, getting to the UCL final, being among the FIFA ProXI, winning Golden boy award in 2013, making UEFA team of the year ?? All these as a starter for Juve.

I won't believe it, uncle diggz cannot ask this kind question.

I actually asked borhda larride. Do you mind telling me what he contributed?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Big headed,but m bigger than his future.
Imp? Yet I am taller than his dreams

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oh alright detective. You caught me. I've been busted.
Vanquay:

Lets both drop the act I know you are a guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

I actually asked borhda larride. Do you mind telling me what he contributed?
Don't waste your time on LALUDE

Na incantations you go dey read.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
you are so big headed, that it weighs you back to your past and so short you can't see past your present

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Nihilist:
You see what Pogba is doing now at Manyoo? That's what I was expecting from Matic last season.

When I was pointing out how Kante was our DM based on his tackles and interceptions numbers, I was hearing yarns like temple run, and big men don't tackle.

Now Matic is averaging 3 tackles a game, similar to Kante last year. It just goes to emphasize why Matic had to go - The only thing he's really good at is winning the ball back in midfield. When Kante took over that duty, Matic lost his purpose.

I am quietly confident that Bakayoko can play that Pogba role for us when fully integrated into the team. Looking forward to his debut.

Except that Matic is no Pogba.

The Serb is a DM and it ends there. Pogba blurs the boundaries by being more mobile and efficient in passing, he is a playmaker. Matic isn't that.

Kante might have overshadowed Matic with his overall defensive play but it doesnt mean Matic was entirely useless, this is the one point Ibime and I were trying to make when you all were calling for the Serb's head.

You see how vulnerable we look when it's Kante-Fab right there? That's the difference.

Bakayoko has my blessings to deliver, he does. My main qualms is selling a working engine to manyoo.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
let them gloat na.

They will soon return to their favourite mansion at 6th avenue cheesy

Nah, they will not return... But its too early for d noise they re making esp on twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
bigkesh:

Don't waste your time on LALUDE

Na incantations you go dey read.

That guy is a retarrrd sha o, I didn't know they have an asinine lamebrain on that thread of theirs.

He's such a boob.

Spits

Dopejemi, una dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shut your trap already and stop posting false bullshhheet just to save face. You are so dumb and silly, you have no one to tell you.
This was my post to that guy b4 u jumped on the post to misyarn.

Oponu, what did Man utd break the transfer for last season, was it for Pogba to come dab or win the best haircut contest in the EPL. I didn't ask you why Juventus valued him at 89m.

You are a disgrace to your generation for not understanding simple question.

Get out of here with your sheer foolishness.

No wonder nobody likes arguing with you because no one would fathom the level of stupidity that's flowing through you.

We broke the record for a guy that's already in the FIFA ProXI at the age of 23 winning several titles among the way. In essence what I'm saying is that we broke the record transfer for his exploit in a Juve shirt, just the same way Madrid broke the record for Bale for his exploit with Tottenham.

Do I make myself clear enough or do you need me to read it out for you word by word oh ye dumbass

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:
you are so big headed, that it weighs you back to your past and so short you can't see past your present

Rappers in the house right now

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (19306) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hensben(m), OVA200(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.