Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,735 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10740833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
CapitalCee:

Guardiola did not spend a billion in City.

You missed the word "almost" chief....plus there is always a room to exaggerate especially when the person you are having a Convo with have chosen to use old age as the sole reason Pep has failed to deliver in other to cover dudes obvious incompetence.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, few days ago, was it Nihilist or Diggz who dug out one of your mumu posts about Vardy being better than Kane....mumu somebody.

Hazard is better than KDB....EOD

I did cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
where are the mail men?

pa ramuzaki just finished off chelsea fan........this is his message

You are a morron, If you were Serbian your name would have been Brainlessav Morronovich

Pep has won the CL twice, Only one active coach has won more than him. What does he have to prove by winning titles that epic failures like Ranieri have won?

I know you have no brains, your skull is filled with saw dust you cant reason properly, those who were helpign you to service your GF, ask them to come and think for you because you are so useless you should be used for compost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:

I did cheesy

Lol, God go answer all your prayers my brother grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
Afobear:
where are the mail men?

pa ramuzaki have finished off chelsea fan........this is his message

You are a morron, If you were Serbian your name would have been Brainlessav Morronovich

Pep has won the CL twice, Only one active coach has won more than him. What does he have to prove by winning titles that epic failures like Ranieri have won?

I know you have no brains, your skull is filled with saw dust you cant reason properly, those who were helpign you to service your GF, ask them to come and think for you because you are so useless you should be used for compost

Lmao, the bolded is has not have.
Raumdeuter is singular, not plural.

You can now crawl back to your hole.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, few days ago, was it Nihilist or Diggz who dug out one of your mumu posts about Vardy being better than Kane....mumu somebody.

Hazard is better than KDB....EOD

Quote where I said Vardy was better than Kane or you will remain an idiott

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Amen o!!! Egbon Dayo get plenty wahala but na my person grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

We are waiting for my quote where I said Vardy was better than Kane

One thing thats certain is that you are a morron and will continue to be one

If you want to be smart, Print my posts and read them day and night before you sleep and when you wake up. Make it your Gospel

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

Quote where I said Vardy was better than Kane or you will remain an idiott

Lmao, you didn't say he was better outrightly. We could pardon you sha since you were not sure grin grin

raumdeuter:

Martial has more in his arsenal than Lukaku Kane and Perez together

He is good with his feet and can take one on one. Lukaku can only beat opponents by pushing or hauling them to the ground. His footwork is worse than a cripple.

See how Martial dealt with Kompany and Sagna in the Manchester derby, see how Martial erased Matthias Ginter from the road vs Germany?

I have never been impressed with an EPL young player the way I am with Martial and given that I was one of those who laughed at the deal

Lukaus option in those scenarios would be to push them away

Kane? I am not sure he is even better than Vardy.

When was the last time you saw a Young striker, good in air, good in shot placing, has the necesary pace, can pick his spot and throw a correct step over to remove his defender from the road

Even Henry wasnt this good at 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nihilist:

Jamal is already 1st choice at Sheffield United.

Correct boy. I even thought he was still in Sweden.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao, the bolded is has not have.
Raumdeuter is singular, not plural.

You can now crawl back to your hole.
a mistake accepted doesn't stop you from being what he said you are ...wo!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Afobear:
a mistake accepted doesn't stop you from being what he said you are ...wo!!

You didn't thank me for correcting you.

How am I sure you've accepted?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lmao, you didn't say he was better outrightly. We could pardon you sha since you were not sure grin grin

So you have finally solidified your place as the iddiot of the forum. Have you found where I said Vardy was better than Kane?

Like I told you I have more intelligence in the hair follicle than you have in your entire body

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

So you have finally solidified your place as the iddiot of the forum. Have you found where I said Vardy was better than Kane?

Like I told you I have more intelligence in the hair follicle than you have in your entire body

Does Martial still have more in his Arsenal than Kane and Lukaku?

Are you now sure Kane is better than Lukaku.?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Does Martial still have more in his Arsenal than Kane and Lukaku?

Are you now sure Kane is better than Lukaku.?

Have you now borrowed a brain?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
Chelseafan1 and this his apari uncle self. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
airmark:
Chelseafan1 and this his apari uncle self. cheesy

Lol, my Uncle no wan gree today at all ni.

His outburst in one of his post made me laugh my ass off.

It was unlike him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Make Ibime, Nihilist and Airmark take floor joor.

Na eyesore be all these. 3-4 pages of bruohaha without passing out any information.

Abeg jare.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Tryna diss me...I need you 6 feet...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:

You missed the word "almost" chief....plus there is always a room to exaggerate especially when the person you are having a Convo with have chosen to use old age as the sole reason Pep has failed to deliver in other to cover dudes obvious incompetence.

I understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2017
So guardiola's squad both last year and this year is still not good enough to win him the Carabao Cup? Despite spending almost half a billion euros. Maybe he needs Messi, neymar, cr7, modric, Elijah, Elisha, Moses(not Victor Moses), Joshua and Jesus Christ(plus gabriel Jesus) to win a frying pan for city.

I wonder if mourinho will not be slammed if he went trophyless last year with city with seasoned veterans like aguero, kompany, Silva, and with the addition of kdb and Co in the team but since it's pep, it's all good.

Iranu!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Obere4u: 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Neymar1095:
LOCAL CHAMPIONS WHO CANT PERFORM IN EUROPE.........ALLEGRI DOING WONDERS WHERE SOMEONE COULDN'T GET PASS THE QUARTER FINALS HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

And someone took a treble winning team well organised and couldn't get to the final of CL not to think of winning it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
parrotibaba:
So guardiola's squad both last year and this year is still not good enough to win him the Carabao Cup? Despite spending almost half a billion euros. Maybe he needs Messi, neymar, cr7, modric, Elijah, Elisha, Moses(not Victor Moses), Joshua and Jesus Christ(plus gabriel Jesus) to win a frying pan for city.

I wonder if mourinho will not be slammed if he went trophyless last year with city with seasoned veterans like aguero, kompany, Silva, and with the addition of kdb and Co in the team but since it's pep, it's all good.

Iranu!!!

In desperation to defend the fraud oga blamed it on old age. old age but fraudiola bought nolito at 29 going to 30 and bravo at 30plus. Was clearly going after alves who chose Psg instead and now he wants to sign a 29yr old manU reject playing for Westbrom.

We go read excuse tire for here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
diggz:

In desperation to defend the fraud oga blamed it on old age. old age but fraudiola bought nolito at 29 going to 30 and bravo at 30plus. Was clearly going after alves who chose Psg instead and now he wants to sign a 29yr old manU reject playing for Westbrom.

We go read excuse tire for here grin

All these "he wants to" "clearly going for" why not comment on the confirmed signing and leave fake news and rumor alone

I havent seen you being obsesed about Pep rumors for Aubameyang, Alexis, Bonnuci, Lukaku etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
It's baffling me how guardiola made d nomination for best coach.. . He did nothing at city last season .. . It's only conte nd mourinho nd mayb pochettino that deserves nomination in England

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw's contracts are expiring in a year's time. We should be tapping them up from now. I'm sure Herrera will go to Barca but Shaw is a lifelong Chelsea fan.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
I am reading a rumour now about Idrissa Gueye..

Chaii. grin grin

Good luck to anyone breaking through that our midfield. cool grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bimffo:

Chaii. grin grin

Everton will sell him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Ibime:
Ander Herrera and Luke Shaw's contracts are expiring in a year's time. We should be tapping them up from now. I'm sure Herrera will go to Barca but Shaw is a lifelong Chelsea fan.
Herrera make sense buh Shaw na injury player o... mk he dey man u jeje grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dumininu01(m): 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bimffo:

Chaii. grin grin

dah gueye looks decent
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
Bimffo:

Chaii. grin grin

No oo we don't need him. The midfield will be too combatic with no creativity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
raumdeuter:

All these "he wants to" "clearly going for" why not comment on the confirmed signing and leave fake news and rumor alone

I havent seen you being obsesed about Pep rumors for Aubameyang, Alexis, Bonnuci, Lukaku etc

You prefer to ignore the fact that Pep is not bothered over signing old players like bravo and nolito abi? Kontinu sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (3412) (3413) (3414) (3415) (3416) (3417) (3418) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingBolton and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.