Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,839 members, 7,862,751 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10741055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (19411) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Lol, all of you asking him for money, he won't send it.

He only makes mouth, when I was heaping praises on Ibime yesterday, y'all thought I was just joking.

We know pple wey dey talk something, wey fit do am. He has probably paid Airmark as I type.

Beg ds dindinrin funlord from now till next year, una no go see anything, if he eventually now decides to pay any of y'all to save face and his pride, na the next ashewo pussy go suffer am.

That's how useless he is. grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga ibime, come o. Na my skrill you send am go? If na by btc, let me know o. I have not seen your hand yet, abi na weekend things you wan use am do? Nihilist na another confirmed man.

If i catch diggz ehn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
funlord:

You are even more stupid with this account than when you are using your chelseafan1 account! Stop wasting everyone's time and do the needful and after I am done disgracing you kindly go and delete this moniker before I turn you into a case study on why no one trades on my name on this platform!

Stop affiliating me with that guy, stop being a retarrrd. That's not me you iddiot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

you Don get alert abi?

Alert ke ...I don go dig into the threads further, I see eph and ibime too for there and seriously,accusations dey but when you read through pages you go see say dem exonerate the guy.

Na scamming /omila matter be this bro....Na something wey fit commot food for person mouth and I no dey use am play.

Try go read those threads,if you see anywhere dem Naik funlord for there let me know. I sure say ibime and eph never see anything too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:52am On Aug 23, 2017
Chaii..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga ibime, come o. Na my skrill you send am go? If na by btc, let me know o. I have not seen your hand yet, abi na weekend things you wan use am do? Nihilist na another confirmed man.

If i catch diggz ehn.

Abeg gimme my share bros cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i catch diggz ehn.

Yeah, right, Nihilist is another real man, he paid that foolord last season when they had a bet on the Man utd thread. I can remember.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

And what he has been saying about me is true abi, u no see those ones.

Diggz, ds one na double standard, I know he is your guy.

So, I fully expected this. Don't trust that guy though.

If he didn't do those things, those screenshots won't be out for all to see.

Let keep it original please. Let him defend himself.

Stay out of this please, I no wan look your face. undecided undecided undecided

Stop embarrassing yourself by mentioning haters! All the links in my posts have shown you to be the verifiable _dunce you clearly are! Keep waiting for your alternate to post trash! But keep this in mind why are you all of a sudden not referring to your screen shots? Why is my moniker attached to so many "thanks to funlord posts" on this forum? Why am I the number 1 nabber of scammers in the business section? Why am I still doing business there? Is your finger broken? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:
Chaiiiii skimpledawg na where u dey.....resume work now now!!! These mails are coming quite fast grin
grin grin grin

Baba o. I don land.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Alert ke ...I don go dig into the threads further, I see eph and ibime too for there and seriously,accusations dey but when you read through pages you go see say dem exonerate the guy.

Na scamming /omila matter be this bro....Na something wey fit commot food for person mouth and I no dey use am play.

Try go read those threads,if you see anywhere dem Naik funlord for there let me know. I sure say ibime and eph never see anything too.

Nna I just followed the links funlord provided. No carry me enter matter oh, I no want spoil anybody bread. Funlord na my guy before sports section. Na popcorn I come chew here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
You guys should just be careful. Make una no dey take things too hard or serious for this NL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2017
funlord:

Stop embarrassing yourself by mentioning haters! All the links in my posts have shown you to be the verifiable _dunce you clearly are! Keep waiting for your alternate to post trash! But keep this in mind why are you all of a sudden not referring to your screen shots? Why is my moniker attached to so many "thanks to funlord posts" on this forum? Why am I the number 1 nabber of scammers in the business section? Why am I still doing business there? Is your finger broken? grin

Isn't it obvious already, we know as e dey go, pay some, get them to praise you, carry the rest money go fuvvk Olosho, come nairaland come brag. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Diggz if it's my mail, this dude will be banging my door, but chelseafan1 and funlord are his men.

Next time he comes with one stvpid mail, i will ensure my foot caresses his cheek.

Ahh... Baba Airmark, na ya paddy paddy u dey do like this.

Wat I do na? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

If i catch diggz ehn.

All this sweet talk Chelseafan1 dey talk no go work. Rule number 1 in betting is to commit your opponent to the bet before providing evidence. You can't just provide evidence on an open bet. My hands are clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
And I nearly missed this royal rumble

Una weldone oo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
afrodoc2:
You guys should just be careful. Make una no dey take things too hard or serious for this NL.
True.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

And what he has been saying about me is true abi, u no see those ones.

Diggz, ds one na double standard, I know he is your guy.

So, I fully expected this. Don't trust that guy though.

If he didn't do those things, those screenshots won't be out for all to see.

Let keep it original please. Let him defend himself.

Stay out of this please, I no wan look your face. undecided undecided undecided

Whatever he said about you here won't affect you financially or make you loose your business. We have called people guys f@gs,agbero,steewpid,ignorant,never do well, etc. We have insulted peoples parents here and their generations too....I am guilty of such. The other day I even went as far as posting a guys pic here....even though he was the one who placed it on his profile himself but that wouldn't take away food from his mouth or reduce dudes income in anyway.

I am not saying you shouldn't look for online dirt on your opponent, or expose a scammer or thief, I am only saying do it with full knowledge on the matter which comes from proper investigation born from facts. Because...while you guys are trying to get points against urselfs, what will it profit anyone here to make a brother loose a source of income from normal e-fights.

And please bro....my stand is not to target you in particular or to take the shine off your game, i just want everyone to know that we should lay accusations on people which can either take food away from them or close doors. It will not profit anyone. We won't vain anything from doing such.

Apologies though if you took what I posted badly as that wasn't the aim of my post bro.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy funny it was later I noticed skimpledawg don dey add extra duties to him work. I even still dey try explain dayo angle to funlord not knowing say skimpledawg don pair them up for fight and round 1 don fly pass my head fa!!

We actually gats look into skimpledawg bcuz e be like say hin hands no clean at all. If na Nihilist work dude wants we can open a branch for that do he can manage cuz don king aka Nihilist don dey resign small small. grin
Me and Egbon Nihilist dey plan push the Don Kings brawls Institute further sha.. grin

Baba Ibime, you nor try o. If CEO see all this yarns e no go happy.

Senior diggz, na play I just dey play o since mails no dey around to deliver.

Chelseafan1 and funlord, una 2 serious or no joke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:05am On Aug 23, 2017
Skimpledawg:
grin grin grin
Baba o. I don land.

lol You came late
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
All this one you people are saying is rubbish.

We want blood.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Isn't it obvious already, we know as e dey go, pay some, get them to praise you, carry the rest money go fuvvk Olosho, come nairaland come brag. grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/3328#58395190

Funny how the same pained fellows screen shot that you could only save also had this to say about me not too long ago?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Nihilist:
All this one you people are saying is rubbish.

We want blood.

This man na better kolomental o! Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
funlordscam wey say he dey come since 2hours ago, we never see am

all signs point to funlord's innocence at the moment

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:
funlordscam wey say he dey come since 2hours ago, we never see am

all signs point to funlord's innocence at the moment

Shey eye dey pain you dope? I say make you go those thread go read things up so you can decide for yourself tongue tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2017
Ibime:

All this sweet talk Chelseafan1 dey talk no go work. Rule number 1 in betting is to commit your opponent to the bet before providing evidence. You can't just provide evidence on an open bet. My hands are clean.

Wetin concern me with rule number 1000? I know you are a man of your words. I will resend my paypal info, where i know i can find you. Na me dey dull am since.

Ibime:

Chai! You mean say you want hammer me again? Airmark, DiarisGodoh! cheesy

This Propper must be even worse than Bakayoko.

Anyway, you know where to find me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Wetin concern me with rule number 1000? I know you are a man of your words. I will resend my paypal info, where i know i can find you. Na me dey dull am since.

My share!!!! My share!!!! My share!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mentions: 11:14am On Aug 23, 2017
Scammers everywhere, poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2017
diggz:

Shey eye dey pain you dope? I say make you go those thread go read things up so you can decide for yourself tongue tongue

I no wan read anything for anywhere, e go spoil the fun for me, everything must unfold for here, I dey here for Genesis and I must dey here for revelation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

I no wan read anything for anywhere, e go spoil the fun for me, everything must unfold for here, I dey here for Genesis and I must dey here for revelation

Ok sidon dey wait na...that funlordscam don take off since...u go Sidon till u turn Methuselah today. Me don close my Bible and church for today cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017
airmark:

Lmao, Ibime, man of the people, man of integrity unlike some people, pay us our money.

We no go gree. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 11:18am On Aug 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (3416) (3417) (3418) (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) ... (19411) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.