Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10559693 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (19192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2017
Ibime:
Waking up to read McGregor lasted till round 10 and won the 1st 4 rounds sef shocked shocked shocked

That was the game plan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2017
I just hate boxing I don't know why. Anytime I hear people discussing boxing I just keep mute or walk away.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2017
airmark:

$350m for the account.
see money.
Walahi sport/entertainment is the way.
Education is overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2017
MetaHuman:
see money.

Walahi sport/entertainment is the way.

Education is overrated.

Bros......education is not overrated in anyway I am not sorry to say. You even need some level of education in sports/entertainment either formal or informal to be able to achieve a level of greatness in life.

Don't allow the end products you see in sports/entertainment today phool you into believing education is overrated bcuz it is not. As a matter of fact it will shock you to realize that most of these guys needed formal or informal education plus handwork to get to where they are today.

Education is key in life. What you make of it is left to you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godstraight(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2017
eph12:

At the end when records are broken nobody cares how many matches but the number of goals. It's not Lukaku's fault that Morata is more effective on the bench.
okay but why are you guys keep throwing lukaku,in our face,is he not your lad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2017
Bimffo:

That was the game plan.

Are you saying they planned it? Cos normally, I don't expect McGregor to take a single round, or last that long in the ring.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2017
diggz:

Same way Ur white kante is effective from the bench tongue
LOL emphasis on on and from
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2017
diggz:

Bros......education is not overrated in anyway I am not sorry to say. You even need some level of education in sports/entertainment either formal or informal to be able to achieve a level of greatness in life.

Don't allow the end products you see in sports/entertainment today phool you into believing education is overrated bcuz it is not. As a matter of fact it will shock you to realize that most of these guys needed formal or informal education plus handwork to get to where they are today.

no one says level of education is not important. Atleast, in the aspect of reading and writing.

Too much emphasis on education is the overrated part.

Hard work and talent are more important than education.

If I count the amount of beating I received for playing football instead of doing my homework, I should be a billionaire now.

Parents should learn to develop kids talent instead of focusing all the attention on education.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
diggz:

we failed to understand the concepts of education ... the purpose of education is to gain knowledge, what you do with that knowledge is left to you ... i think what the man was trying to say is that going to former school is overrated ( which i agree to some extent ) ...
also time is everything ..we are in the generation where entertainment is the gold mine and the fact is that you don't necessarily need a former education to be a super star in entertainment industry e.g
boxing ( yesterday boxing ) .. you dont need to go to school to be a professional boxer .. just go to academy
football
basket ball
america football
music
acting ( ask the veteran nigerian artist )
music producer ...
you dont need to go to former school to make it in this industry ....

around 2000- 2013 real estate was the GOLDMINE .. people who become a billionaire then were not educated ( school) ....
we are in that generation where you don't necessarily need to go to school to become a rich person ...

there is difference between education and schooling ... schooling is a form of education and the fact that you dont go to school doesnt mean you stop gaining knowledge ... we have passed that era where it's a must for you to go to school, else you will die in poverty ...
i have friends who are studying philosophy, psychology etc in school .. i asked them the reason for studying the course .. most of them told me they just love it and some told me they are doing it cos they want to understand humanity better .. meanwhile these people have other business they are doing and is booming very well ..you see former education is not always meet to an ends .. it is what it is

i will say going to school is overrated .. not education .. education can not be overrated .. ( lack of education means ignorance )
also if i didnt go to school i wouldnt know how my certificate can be useless in respect to finding food for my family ...
at the end you go for what you think is right and will help you in the future ... because day by day going to school is proofing to be useless

..you see the likes of
khan academy
udemy
code academy
lynda
etc
school is fun though

pardon that grammar

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
Chelseafan1 hafa.....U never come back from church ni? Abeg wey my codes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
MetaHuman:
no one says level of education is not important. Atleast, in the aspect of reading and writing.

Too much emphasis on education is the overrated part.

Hard work and talent are more important than education.

If I count the amount of beating I received for playing football instead of doing my homework, I should be a billionaire now.

Parents should learn to develop kids talent instead of focusing all the attention on education.
Amen bro, amen.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
dumininu01:
United fans lukaku is good buh credit has to given to Morata also, he has 86 goals excluding country and lukaku has 121 excluding country buh Morata would have had more if he played regularly... He was Madrid second highest goal scorer in la Liga playing from the bench even benzema who plays regularly did not score up to Morata... Morata deserves credit too
WHERE DID U GET THIS STATS FROM...... YOUR ASS MAY BE NONSENSE.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Courtois

Azpilicueta Luiz Rudiger.

Moses Fab.Kante Alonso

Willian Morata Pedro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
I side with my man diggz here. Education is still the safest option

It's easier to become a neurosurgeon than to become a successful athlete.

For one successful footballer, do you know how many can't even feed themselves. Do you know how many athletes who played professionally even represented their countries some even made Olympics or are world champions and today beg friends for food?

When you even look at these successful athletes self.

Mayweather yesterday made 350m do you know how many educated people made money off him in that fight? His educated doctor, educated physical therapist, educated attorney, educated publicist, educated car salesman etc who are on annual salaries running into millions. And whose careers don't have to stop when mayweather physical strenght goes?

Sport or entertainment has a life span which is usually less than 20yrs while an education based career can last up to 50yrs

How many successful footballers are in the world total that have made a sum total of $1m in their entire career. Now compare that to educated people who have made the same $1m their entire life.

I will say education should still be the main focus when raising children, unless the child has exceptional talents that put him in the top 5% of people playing the sport or entertainment. It's useless forming expectations based on the 0.05% of people who are successful in entertainment

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
make morata no follow me perform wetin he perform against spurs oo undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Meanwhile, Boga don go from making im first team debut to the point wey e be say he no even fit make bench now.

Maybe he dey wait make dem send am go loan .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
FT : Che 2-0 Eve

Goals by Fabregas and Morata
wink

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2017
diggz:
Chelseafan1 hafa.....U never come back from church ni? Abeg wey my codes?

E don late as some don start

I carry 600k game for inside church sha.

100 to win 600k

U fit remove some.

5CQ6NGZ
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
No English player in the matchday squad. Risky??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
donjazet:
No English player in the matchday squad. Risky??

that is awkward
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
On my last post we can continue the discussion after the game.

Diggz see as I dey support you here. If na you, you go dey oppose me. I go still arrange militant to waylay you one day

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
FT.
Chelsea 3 -1 Everton.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
170 million people all want to become athletes and entertainers. Ok oh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:
On my last post we can continue the discussion after the game.

Diggz see as I dey support you here. If na you, you go dey oppose me. I go still arrange militant to waylay you one day

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy I just saw this now. I no get time check since grin no vex I no go oppose you again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Kane-fabregas..

Conte will continue with this suicidal selection until we start chopping it consecutively.

Against big teams, it wont be easy at all.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
see as them sweep first touch like dirty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Gana
Jesus
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Have to score there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
Willian killing it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Everton tactically playing into it hands by trying to accommodate both Rooney and Siggurdson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pedro playing like a headless chicken again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Morufat taking touches grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) ... (19192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.