Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,032 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10745634 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) ... (19422) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Your posts are very low on facts and high on falsehoods so how many do you want us to respond to

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

Go and get your facts right, Mr. man.

This is proof that you were thrashed 4-2 by Chelsea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4407909.stm
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
lekkie073:
why do try so hard to join words together to make a sentence all for it to sound disjointed?

how can a logic be 'low'? logic can only be flawed or not. not low
how can philosophy be 'low'? philosophy can be perceived to be ideal or not. not low.

now that u can see dat ur IQ is as low as dat of a hen, can I ask u which alma mater u r disgracing like dis

I ask this question before, but didn't get a proper answer, I will like to know now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
You keep shouting upandan as if you've beaten Liverpool, Tottenham and all EPL teams by 5-1.

The only team you've really beaten is Arenal, and everyone knows they're shiite.

The last 7 games between Man Utd and Bayern resulted in 4draws, Bayern won 2 and Man Utd won 1.

Go and fight the internet.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:
My facts are right, Mr. man. We played a goalless draw in 2009.
Can you provide the match report of this game

FACTS ONLY

You didn't beat Chelsea twice. It was just once Mr. Raumdeuter.

2005 (UCL)

Chelsea 4-2 Bayern
Bayern 3-2 Chelsea

2012 (UCL final)

Bayern 1- 1 Chelsea

2013 (Super Cup)

Bayern 1- 1 Chelsea

Go back and check oga.

You were thrashed 4-2 and lost a final too

We also beat Chelsea once and won a final

So we have beaten or lost to Chelsea the same number of times

The only team you have a record against is ARsenal, who you've beaten 5-1 on the past 3 occasions. You defeated the weakest elite team in the EPL and you're shouting upandan.

Actually Man Utd was one of the English teams we first beat home and away in the CL. The only reason Man Utd loses have reduced recently is because you lot werent good enough to stay inn the CL

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
spartacus11:

U say

How many did we score against this everton last year? I hope you remember what apari dayo raumdeuter said about this team last year?.

raumdeuter:
Hidden Hazard don see EPL mumu to use shine

Sincerely at a point today i felt bored. If i start to analyse morata's all-round performance against this awful everton, you will still call me hater. Luiz was so angry with him, he couldn't hide it at a point. My main concern are the ice cubes placed on his head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:
You keep shouting upandan as if you've beaten Liverpool, Tottenham and all EPL teams by 5-1.

The only team you've really beaten is Arenal, and everyone knows they're shiite.

The last 7 games between Man Utd and Bayern resulted in 4draws, Bayern won 2 and Man Utd won 1.

Go and fight the internet.

LMAO You are so desperate you are even counting club friendlies. I am sure you will count the ICC victories against Madrid as wins

When teams dont have real wins they clutch on to friendlies. How are you different from Arsenal who count victories in Emirates cup

Tottenham? Why not say we havent beaten Hull Stoke and Huddersfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

You can also give the excuse that under Ferguson Celtic Lille Benfica beat Man Utd

Under ferguson Bayern beat Man Ud home and away. In 2010 Bayern eliminated Man Utd

So was it Moyes whispering into fergies ears

How did you forget the Nou camp humiliation? When Ole the assassin assassinated Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Go and get your facts right, Mr. man.

This is proof that you were thrashed 4-2 by Chelsea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4407909.stm

This is proof that we beat Chelsea you are the one to get your facts right

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4431953.stm

Should we also add the friendly in Asia where we beat Chelsea in July since you are adding friendly results now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamJ(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
like if you check premier league fixture calender b4 paying dstv sub grin grin grin grin

Who international break help?

[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
airmark:

How many did we score against this everton last year? I hope you remember what apari dayo raumdeuter said about this team last year?.

Sincerely at a point today i felt bored. If i start to analyse morata's all-round performance against this awful everton, you will still call me hater. Luiz was so angry with him, he couldn't hide it at a point.

Airmark which one u jus day write long Episode
U say I put ice block for head u dey try figure out why
Na make him ask u (U Say)
Me self see d pic of d ice-ing head grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
CapitalCee:
How did you forget the Nou camp humiliation? When Ole the assassin assassinated Bayern

Do you remember the home and away bashing on our way to winning the CL

Or the Arjen Robben volley at Old Trafford

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Can you provide the match report of this game
http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/photos/galleries/y=2009/m=7/gallery=audi-cup-2009-final-bayern-munich-manchester-united-1085997.html

Goalless draw. Bayern won on penalties.

You can also watch the highlights on youtube-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnTwNRuahQ

Actually Man Utd was one of the English teams we first beat home and away in the CL. The only reason Man Utd loses have reduced recently is because you lot werent good enough to stay inn the CL

This is the booze talking.

Man Utd have participated in 6 of the last 8 UCL competitions. The last time we met, Moyes drew 1-1 in the first game and you won the return leg.

This talk of Bayern dominating EPL teams is trash. If you say you've dominated Arsenal, no one go argue with you. But when it comes to the EPL, abeg shut up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2017
Not even joking Moses gives more than Chamberlain
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
airmark:

Sincerely at a point today i felt bored. If i start to analyse morata's all-round performance against this awful everton, you will still call me hater. Luiz was so angry with him, he couldn't hide it at a point. My main concern are the ice cubes placed on his head.

You didn't see willians rxn after he tried laying a through ball for morata which he failed to rxt to? Or sey na the ball wey moses wiped in but morata just froze at the start of second half?

My own now be say so far him score goals then I am good....no complains!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

http://www.fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/photos/galleries/y=2009/m=7/gallery=audi-cup-2009-final-bayern-munich-manchester-united-1085997.html

Goalless draw. Bayern won on penalties.

You can also watch the highlights on youtube-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnTwNRuahQ

This is the booze talking.

Man Utd have participated in 6 of the last 8 UCL competitions. The last time we met, Moyes drew 1-1 in the first game and you won the return leg.

This talk of Bayern dominating EPL teams is trash. If you say you've dominated Arsenal, no one go argue with you. But when it comes to the EPL, abeg shut up.

Bayern vs Chelsea head to head result level

Bayern vs Arsenal total domination

Bayern vs Manchester united total domination

If you want us to add friendlies like you are adding for Man utd then Bayern has the edge over Chelsea since we won in July at the ICC

So tell us ANY EPL side that has a better head to head vs Bayern

You can mention Reading Hull Tottenham or Stoke teams we dont even meet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

We also beat Chelsea once and won a final

So we have beaten or lost to Chelsea the same number of times

Since your existence (100%), you've never beaten Chelsea in the UCL final. You've also beaten them once and you've been thrashed 4-2 by them as well.

Chelsea came to Germany, ravaged Allianz Arena your bedroom. Raised you to the high heavens, and smashed you to pieces on the cold floor- the way Jesus did to lucifer.

Drogba was the man of the match.

Man Utd also made you shed hot tears at the Nou Camp in 1999 with two last minute goals.

Those two matches have done enough damage to the mentality of Bayern Munich. That's why you're so pained.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Airmark which one u jus day write long Episode
U say I put ice block for head u dey try figure out why
Na make him ask u (U Say)
Me self see d pic of d ice-ing head grin grin grin

Your response didnt help me with the answer jare. Go and watch belotti's goal and see why monaco was rumoured to sell mbappe and buy him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

Since your existence (100%), you've never beaten Chelsea in the UCL final. You've also beaten them once and you've been thrashed 4-2 by them as well.

Chelsea came to Germany, ravaged Allianz Arena your bedroom. Raised you to the high heavens, and smashed you to pieces on the cold floor- the way Jesus did to lucifer.

Drogba was the man of the match.

Man Utd also made you shed hot tears at the Nou Camp in 1999 with two last minute goals.

Those two matches have done enough damage to the mentality of Bayern Munich. That's why you're so pained.

From your picture you have below it shows we have an equal record with Chelsea, if you want to add friendlies like you did for Man utd to be consistent, Then we beat Chelsea at the ICC

Why should Bayern be pained about anything EPL has to offer when we school them regularly

When we won our CL in 2001, we beat man Utd home and away, when we got to the 2010 final We sent all of Old trashford into depression

Of chelsea Man utd City or Arsenal show with evidence anyone who has a better record vs Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]Bayern vs Chelsea head to head result level[/s]

FALSE

You got thrashed 4-2 by Mourinho in 2005.

Bayern vs Arsenal total domination
TRUE

[s]Bayern vs Manchester united total domination[/s]
FALSE

So tell us ANY EPL side that has a better head to head vs Bayern

I can show you a German team an English team totally dominated in the UCL.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
lekkie073:
lukaku has scored against mancity manutd arsenal Liverpool and arsenal in d duration of his career so far in england. the only exception is Chelsea which is probably because o often loan him out which makes him unavailable a lot of times to play against CFC. bit he is gonna score against Chelsea dis season.

u can bookmark dis cool

Lukaku knocked shekpe out of FA Cup last year with a brace . One of the goal a solo effort.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why should Bayern be pained about anything EPL has to offer when we school them regularly

When Bayern beat an EPL team in the UCL final, come back and boast.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

FALSE

You got thrashed 4-2 by Mourinho in 2005.

We also beat Chelsea 3-2 in the same 2005
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4431953.stm

So you need to start doing your research properly
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Lukaku knocked shekpe out of FA Cup last year with a brace . One of the goal a solo effort.

Omo..... chairman sup with you? Which lukaku are you talking about?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:
When Bayern beat an EPL team in the UCL final, come back and boast.

When Robben sent Old trafford into depression

2014 3-1
2010 2-1
2001 2-1
2001 1-0

4 looses Man Utd have suffered in the hands of Bayern
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CapitalCee(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
diggz:

Omo..... chairman sup with you? Which lukaku are you talking about?

Romelu Lukaku. Of Belgium. He knack shekpe 2 hot goals for FA Cup last year. One s solo goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

2014 3-1
2010 2-1
2001 2-1
2001 1-0

Bwuahahahaha.....na really depression cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamJ:
like if you check premier league fixture calender b4 paying dstv sub grin grin grin grin

Who international break help?

[img]https://media./images/bf47c1ec4172fb1bf2c3b780ebda15ae/tenor.gif[/img]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Romelu Lukaku. Of Belgium. He knack shekpe 2 hot goals for FA Cup last year. One s solo goal.

You said he knocked cfc out of fa cup? How?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
raumdeuter:

When Man Utd demolished, bamboozled and decapitated Bayern Munich in 3 minutes to win the UCL. Nothing hurts as much as this. Bayern president was suicidal after that defeat, and the whole of Germany mourned the loss for months.

Bayern is the richest man in a poor country, the one-eyed man in the land of the blind.

You can keep arguing with yourself.

Ire o.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Leyqute:

When Man Utd demolished, bamboozled and decapitated Bayern Munich in 3 minutes to win the UCL. Nothing hurts as much as this. Bayern president was suicidal after that defeat, and the whole of Germany mourned the loss for months.

Bayern is the richest man in a poor country, the one-eyed man in the land of the blind.

You can keep arguing with yourself.

Ire o.

2014 3-1
2010 2-1
2001 2-1
2001 1-0

4 losses in the hands of Bayern

How you dey manage these Ls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
airmark:

My main concern are the ice cubes placed on his head.

He has contributed 4 goals using his head. Surely, that head needs protection.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
*Jim Beglin on Liverpool vs Arsenal: "This very much looks like a Champions League team vs a Europa League team."���*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) (3461) (3462) (3463) ... (19422) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.