Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10732089 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (19394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
airmark:

cheesy I will only dance when we buy him. I believe this guy will develop to be the hottest striker, when he joins a bigger team. I admire his style and hunger. With a coach like conte, i can't just see how he will flop at chelsea.

Omo...it won't be bad to have 3strikers to depend on. Maybe batshuayi will need to find a new club.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
I'm happy because I scored, I took an assist and the team won," Morata told Chelsea's official website.

"It was an important win. At Stamford Bridge we need to win all the games or try to take the three points.

"It's important for me to play and to make adaptations to my game. It's not easy: a new country, another language, another style of football.

"I need time for all the things in the Premier League but I'm okay, my team-mates give me a hand to make it easy and I'm very happy to be here."

He added: "If I begin by thinking how many goals for myself, probably I should play tennis.

"It doesn't matter to me. I prefer to win something. I always think this is a team sport."

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
I'm happy because I scored, I took an assist and the team won," Morata told Chelsea's official website.

"It was an important win. At Stamford Bridge we need to win all the games or try to take the three points.

"It's important for me to play and to make adaptations to my game. It's not easy: a new country, another language, another style of football.

"I need time for all the things in the Premier League but I'm okay, my team-mates give me a hand to make it easy and I'm very happy to be here."

He added: "If I begin by thinking how many goals for myself, probably I should play tennis.

"It doesn't matter to me. I prefer to win something. I always think this is a team sport."

Morata....we know say football na team sport and we all prefer to win something however, continue to do Ur part by scoring goals for us cuz that is the koko Bros.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by parrotibaba(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2017
hinky:
4days to go.... Watch chelsea sign about three on deadline day sad
yes Pablo djibilibi for €20m, Ezekiel lazontu for €35m and N'golo akpanko for €40m.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
diggz:

Morata....we know say football na team sport and we all prefer to win something however, continue to do Ur part by scoring goals for us cuz that is the koko Bros.

He is already Doing his Part...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
lordfalcao:

He is already Doing his Part...

No wahala...na dat one naim be my bizness. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
diggz:

Airmark is dancing azonto right now cheesy

Belotti sef na my guy na. But that money is too much.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
See how Clubs go about Business.

We are bigger than Dortmund but see how they replaced Dembele without giving 2 fūçks.

My team is constantly being linked with players for the past one Month and we a have not gotten one.

What is the crime there, if we have Belotti in our squad? What is the crime.? Is there any crime?

Drinkwater, Chamberlain, Barkley, Mahrez, Sandro. And we still can't get one. grin

I don't think we have 18 good players.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
So after all the mouth Leipzig made. They still sold kieta to Liverpool for lesser sef...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimffo:
See how Clubs go about Business.

We are bigger Dortmund mate but see how they replaced Dembele without giving 2 fūçks.

My team is constantly being linked with players for the past one Month and we a have not gotten one.

What is the crime there, if we have Belotti in our squad? What is the crime.? Is there any crime?

Drinkwater, Chamberlain, Barkley, Mahrez, Sandro. And we still can't get one. grin

I don't think we have 18 good players.
The matter taya me

Every few hours I'm always on google refreshing "Chelsea transfer news" Log on twitter to check tweet from Chelsea official handle still nothing.

All I see on the latest news are Chelsea "to" "will" "shall" placed bid for so so so. Chaii they make it sound like APC propaganda news those days.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimffo:

Belotti sef na my guy na. But that money is too much.

Yea I agree aspa the cash being too much but wetin person fit do? No be dembele naim dortmund use scrape barca head? If abramovic can pay,he should pls pay up fast......

God knows we need all the bodies we can get in right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thecassanova:

The matter taya me

Every few hours I'm always on google refreshing "Chelsea transfer news" Log on twitter to check tweet from Chelsea official handle still nothing.

All I see on the latest news are Chelsea "to" "will" "shall" placed bid for so so so. Chaii they make it sound like APC propaganda news those days.

You just start to lament after I don shout tire do my voice don vamoose. The situation is so irritating that I can't wait for the window to close. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11010458/arsenal-and-chelsea-agree-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-fee

Chelsea agree OX fee. Una too dy cry make Una chill

Jean Michel serial, Danny D, mahrez, Sanchez any 1 ? And we are okay.. 2 more players..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2017
diggz:

Say him mk dem no collect 3points yesterday abi?
if coach no like am em go play?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jeremie Boga has today signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea and will now join Birmingham City on loan for the rest of the 2017/18 season...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
lordfalcao:
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11010458/arsenal-and-chelsea-agree-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-fee

Jean Michel serial, Danny D, mahrez, Sanchez any 1 ? And we are okay.. 2 more players..

I'm okay with Chamberlain

Let get mahrez now and llorente
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 23 #PL home matches against Everton - a run stretching back to November 1994 https:///HrqbfTyybr

Kurt Zouma have been invited by French national football team to replace Raphaël Varane. #CFC

Petr Cech has conceded 30 goals vs. Liverpool, more than any other side in the Premier League.
16 goals in 11 years at Chelsea, 14 in 3 years at Arsenal

Julian Draxler is likely to move to the Premier League before the end of the window. #MUFC is a possible destination. (RMC Sport)

Leicester City are interested in signing #MUFC defender Chris Smalling before the end of the window. (Mirror)

Tottenham dropped 4 points all last season at White Hart Lane

They've dropped 5 points in 2 games at Wembley this season

#THFC

When PL clubs needed defenders:
City signed three.
Chelsea signed two.
United signed one.
Arsenal sold two.
���

JAMES BLAMES CONTE FOR ARSENALS 4-0 LOSS TO LIVERPOOL!

DRAKE: What do you think about the Arsenal game?

JAMES: Liverpool were great and their players were all over the place bro. I looked for Arsenal players but couldn't find any.

DRAKE: Arsenal didnt make top 4 and they are terrible this season.Who do you blame for this?

JAMES: I blame Conte bro!

DRAKE: I am not talking about Chelsea here. I am talking about Arsenal.

JAMES : I know bro. I still blame Conte.

DRAKE: How can you blame
someone who isnt the coach?

JAMES: I blame Conte bro. He started this 3 at the back bullshit! Now Arsenal is suffering because Wenger is copying him. I hope coaches will leave the 3 at the back for Conte and stick to what they know.

End

Azplicueta turns 28 on 28 august with jersey no 28 .
Happy birthday
����������������

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
diggz:

Yea I agree aspa the cash being too much but wetin person fit do? No be dembele naim dortmund use scrape barca head? If abramovic can pay,he should pls pay up fast......

God knows we need all the bodies we can get in right now.

We just loaned Boga out.

Have a nice day my people. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
lordfalcao:

If he is not confirmed by the official site, it is still a rumour.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimffo:

We just loaned Boga out.

Have a nice day my people. undecided

Hehehehe....cfc with madness sha!!! Guess musonda is staying back tho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2017
lordfalcao:

U dey crase o dis boy... cheesy cheesy sey na u get the eye wey we dey use dey cry ni? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
diggz:

U dey crase o dis boy... cheesy cheesy sey na u get the eye wey we dey use dey cry ni? cheesy
. grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimffo:

since it's coming from sky sports there are some truth in it..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ox won't be a bad addition for us tho...e be like say na one if Nihilist dream players from way back sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tval(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2017
I heard Liverpool are trying to sign Lemar. They have also reached an agreement with Leipzig for the transfer of Nabi Keita which will go through in 2018.
EPL will be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bimffo:

It isn't Bimfo. It's all over the news here.
Currently listening to it being discussed on TalkSport.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has described his side's performance as "disastrous" after a 4-0 defeat against Liverpool.
First-half goals from Roberto Firmino (17) and Sadio Mane (40) were added to by Mohamed Salah (57) and Daniel Sturridge (77) as the Reds ran riot at Anfield.
While Liverpool have responded to uncertainty over Philippe Coutinho's future with a scintillating start to the season, it is now back-to-back away defeats for Arsenal, and Wenger didn't hold back in his assessment of his side's display.
"The result is a consequence of our performance. We were not good enough," he told Sky Sports. "We were beaten everywhere physically, in the end I believe we made it easier for them, and the mistakes gave them a cushion.
To watch Premier League action on your mobile now download the Football Score Centre on iPhone or Android
"We started to dominate the game in the second half but then the third goal killed the game. Mentally it was difficult, but it was a very disappointing performance.
"It was shocking (Mane's goal before half time) but our performance was absolutely disastrous. Not to become too emotional, we have to take some distance, and there are some reasons behind it, and the players now go on their international break, but we do have to take the consequences of our performance today.
Mesut Ozil looks dejected after another abject Arsenal display
"If you find a manager who is happy with that performance today, I wish you good luck. The emotions are negative, but it's not the right moment to talk about that."
Wenger has been accused of showing too much loyalty to certain players who continually let him down in the big games, and with the side heading into the international break with three points from their opening three games, the Frenchman faces a fortnight to reflect on another abject display at the home of a top six rival.
The 67-year-old added: "Recently we've done quite well in the big games, which is why today is all the more disappointing. The consequence is that the confidence drops and we've lost two away games. We need everybody to keep belief and focus.
"If I am the problem, I am sorry, but I believe all together we lose. The only thing we can do is come back and give the fans a better level of performance."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2017
Lol, na chemberlain be una statement signing? shocked, come win league make i see na undecided, foolish club grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
Is like we have agreed deal to sign drink water
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2017
So Mbappe is now a PSG player?

This is a leaked picture of Stefan Jovetic wearing Mbappes's number 10 shirt.

Mbappe to PSG

18:14: French radio station RMC claim PSG have agreed a £166m deal to sign Monaco star Kylian Mbappe.

Monaco didn’t want to sell the winger but PSG have come in with a staggering offer for the 18-year-old.

The deal would make Mbappe the world’s second-most expensive signing after Neymar’s move to Paris earlier in the summer.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
parrotibaba:
yes Pablo djibilibi for €20m, Ezekiel lazontu for €35m and N'golo akpanko for €40m.

Who asked for ur opinion though? undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Who is based in USA here? Lets talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3461) (3462) (3463) (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) ... (19394) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, Ibukzy, Phant0mStranger, Ihebu4chelsea(m), andrewbaba44, AirBere and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.