Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha.....Greatihex grin cheesy
i dey see am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
timbros:

Do you think you guys are trying to get rid of Sanches or is this deal just for his development?

We rejected a higher bid from Milan because we still want to give him time, We dont want to send him to a big club because if he plays well most likely he wont want to come back

We are willing to give him some more time and watch how he develops
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

The Chelsea players were much better than 16th position from 1st that Mourinho took them to, There is no way the caliber of players in Chelsea at any time in the past 15 seasons should be 15th midway into the league

Pep took the team to 3rd where they finished with 78points from 4th where they had 66points the previous season before he got there
pep took a team that finished in the ucl semi final (crashing out against madrid) and won a league cup to crashing out in round 16 against madrid and winning nt even a spoon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

In the game Mourinho said West Ham parked the bus, West Ham had 28% possesion, In the bournemouth vs city game Bournemouth had 30% possesion
every bus parking yields low possession, bt nw every low possession means that bus was parked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

So why didnt Bony for example work under 3 different coaches Pellegrini Pep and Stoke city coach?
i dnt knw the answer to that.

Why did falcao nt do well at utd nd chelsea, bt is doing well at monaco and also did well at atm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a god. Arent you?

Ehn....is dat why u want to finish me with stories?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greatihex:
pep took a team that finished in the ucl semi final (crashing out against madrid) and won a league cup to crashing out in round 16 against madrid and winning nt even a spoon.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

Dayo....is a very tricky customer to deal with grin, aspa using his intelligence he actually does all the time. The thing is, dayo chooses his own angle in every discourse and most times, he chooses the very unpopular side of it unfortunately for us all grin and that is what makes him very unique here.
the guy is Maradona cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greatihex:
i dnt knw the answer to that.

Why did falcao nt do well at utd nd chelsea, bt is doing well at monaco and also did well at atm?

You dey mind dayo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

So why didnt Bony for example work under 3 different coaches Pellegrini Pep and Stoke city coach?

You are adding Pep like he kicked a ball for Pep grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

When exactly did 80m become the norm? Even in the past seasons when city went about breaking record fees to sign mangala,otamendi,stones was 80M the norm then? Even now self there are some players who they won't even buy for certain amounts in their dreams.
and think the qwestion u 4 ask ham be shey, apart from pogba how many player in EPL whey dhey buy for 80mila?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

We rejected a higher bid from Milan because we still want to give him time, We dont want to send him to a big club because if he plays well most likely he wont want to come back

A Champions League playing team would have been a better place for him to develop.

Fighting relegation? Not ideal for his kinda player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greatihex:
that is why i dnt like engaging hm in arguments. But, the problem is that i sometimes find it hard to stand the falsehood he peddles here.

The part that disturbs me is that, this man is a very intelligent man, bt he sometimes chooses nt to use it.
lmao
He is just disgracing himself everywhere
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Segadem:
and think the qwestion u 4 ask ham be shey, apart from pogba how many player in EPL whey dhey buy for 80mila?

Dayo Sabi wetin him dey do grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelsea built their team when transfer fees of 20M was the normal and only elite players were sold for 30M plus, City is building their team when transfer fee of 80M is the normal. Morata was bought from Madrid bench for 70M Shevchenko was 30M, Torres a top striker from a league rival was bought for 50m.

If in 3yrs time when people don dey buy players for 200M regularly Hull City decides to build a worldclass team doyou expect they will be getting a Drogba level player for 25M that Chelsea paid?

Don't also forget that the fees for TV deals, Merchandise, Tickets and sponsorship money increases also.

So the argument about transfer price in recent times is off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
timbros:

A Champions League playing team would have been a better place for him to develop.

Fighting relegation? Not ideal for his kinda player.

I'm sure Sanches is at Swansea where Clement can act as am extension of Carlo to watch over him.

I heard the boy has had issues acclimitazing to Germany and the German game, and still struggles to speak a word of German. I don't know what his English is like, but I suspect that's another language he needs to learn.

I would have thought that a loan in Germany would have been best in this regard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think the entire cfc board will need to be rimmed at this rate to be able to achieve anything reasonable in the market going forward.

Always...quick to sell or loan out players but slower than a snail to sign one. Bunch of dry gin drinking modafvckers angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Liverpool agree 40m Ox deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
pamcode:
Liverpool agree 40m Ox deal.

Omo..good for them. He should go continue with his trophyless career there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

abeg who are the "we"? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

Omo..good for them. He should go continue with his trophyless career there.
Liverpool and their English midfield. I think it Would be January before we can complete signings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Airmark dem dey look for u for barca thread o! He be like say u don commit for dere grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
pamcode:
Liverpool and their English midfield. I think it Would be January before we can complete signings.

The steeewpid board will always find a way to sabotage the efforts of a coach at the back of a successful season,mou,di Matteo , Ancelloti,mou and now Conte.......fvcktards will be using every method to frustrate the manager when it comes to transfers.....

Arsseholes grin angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
West brom signs krychiowak. This would be a perfect situation to assign a Perfect L to Airmark in case he flops in EPL after all epl is the standard for testing DMs. cc Raumdeuter, Vivalabyke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Greatihex:
every bus parking yields low possession, bt nw every low possession means that bus was parked.

You should have asked apari raumdeuter to tell us the number of attempts on goal, west ham had against us in 2014 and that of bournemouth against pep's man city, to juxtapose. Dayo is a joke.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:
Airmark dem dey look for u for barca thread o! He be like say u don commit for dere grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've been busy offline. Will deal with them later in the evening.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

The steeewpid board will always find a way to sabotage the efforts of a coach at the back of a successful season,mou,di Matteo , Ancelloti,mou and now Conte.......fvcktards will be using every method to frustrate the manager when it comes to transfers.....

Arsseholes grin angry
I hope Hazard recovers soon and we have no injury or fitness issues. We might just weather the storm till January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've been busy offline. Will deal with them later in the evening.

It seems u are in trouble bro....dem don start archae job for Ur head self. The Westbrom move tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Trust me, I won't be crying about losing out on average players like Oxlade and Drinkbleach. Half of me wants transfer window to shut and let's face the season with what we have. Luiz can do what Drinkbleach does in midfield, thereby creating space in defence for Christensen. Likewise Azpi can man RWB, creating space for Christensen. And at LWB, I don't see what Oxlade can bring much better than Kenedy. I am not moved at all. These players will only improve us by a couple percent, not the step-change we are looking for. That already passed earlier this summer when the likes of Tolisso and Paredes passed us by. The only player left on market I will make effort to pursue is Jeremy Toljan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
pamcode:
I hope Hazard recovers soon and we have no injury or fitness issues. We might just weather the storm till January.

We have to start fasting and praying bro.....bcuz I am not sure what will become of us if injuries sets in.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
pamcode:
West brom signs krychiowak. This would be a perfect situation to assign a Perfect L to Airmark in case he flops in EPL after all epl is the standard for testing DMs. cc Raumdeuter, Vivalabyke.

Chaiiiii..... airmark you have been exposed by a fellow blue....

Raumdeuter go dey sharpen cutlass wait u now cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
diggz:

It seems u are in trouble bro....dem don start archae job for Ur head self. The Westbrom move tho cheesy cheesy

Nothing biggie, it's a loan deal bros. It happens sometimes. Lass fell from chelsea to arsenal, subsequently crashed into portsmouth, before flying with madrid.

Life drama.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3475) (3476) (3477) (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, andrewbaba44, User09 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.