Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,450 members, 7,861,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10731547 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (19393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nihilist:

How is Riyadh Mahrez prolific?

Does having one good season make you prolific?

Brother yem that £100 pounds abeg...i have won this one...

My Belle ooooo grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

What is wrong in the statement he made?
will u prefer 11 willians to 11 hazards in your team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Greatihex:
will u prefer 11 willians to 11 hazards in your team?

You return late braaah...we don discuss am finish grin Nihilist wan even collect 100pounds wey nateevs promise drop for the matter self grin

And yes I am team willian
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Omo African football dey pepper person for eye grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:
Omo African football dey pepper person for eye grin

Only on TV. I dey enjoy myself in Uyo like this.

Two goals, two celebrations, two deliberate tapping of a lovely asss before me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nihilist:

This is open to debate. Having one good season is proof that you are prolific, or at the very least, capable of it.
Plus you specifically mentioned 2 years ago. That specific year Mahrez was prolific.

One thing is for sure. You CANNOT say categorically, that Mahrez IS NOT prolific.

That's the difference.

If however, there's overwhelming consensus with your POV, then I will give you the money. Until then......

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2017
I just tapped that asss for the third time, and the chick just smiled to that!

Moses the man!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Funlordjnr: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nihilist:

Hmm 4 months subscription handled there! Kudos otunba! wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:
I just tapped that asss for the third time, and the chick just smiled to that!

Moses the man!

Shey Cobhams no get female employees cos this una CEO odikwa a dangerous human being

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:

cheesy cheesy
it is called current tapping.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:

You are a madt man cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
nateevs:

This is open to debate. Having one good season is proof that you are prolific, or at the very least, capable of it.
Plus you specifically mentioned 2 years ago. That specific year Mahrez was prolific.

One thing is for sure. You CANNOT say categorically, that Mahrez IS NOT prolific.

That's the difference.

If however, there's overwhelming consensus with your POV, then I will give you the money. Until then......

Mahrez is NOT prolific.

In his entire career he only scored more than 6 league goals once in his life...and that was that 1 good season. And this period covers 6 good seasons...

Infact he has only 46 goals in 209 career games...that works out at 1 goal roughly every 5 games....

It's make we vote o.

Given the presented stats, is Mahrez a prolific attacker or a one hit wonder.

Like for prolific, share for one hit wonder. Make I do go buy canvass tommorows abeg...

9 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
agrovick:

Shey Cobhams no get female employees cos this una CEO odikwa a dangerous human being

Griffon you have a mail sir tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nihilist:

Mahrez is NOT prolific.

In his entire career he only scored more than 6 league goals once in his life...and that was that 1 good season. And this period covers 6 good seasons...

Infact he has only 46 goals in 209 career games...that works out at 1 goal roughly every 5 games....

It's make we vote o.

Like for prolific, share for one hit wonder. Make I do go buy canvass tommorows abeg...

Bwuahahahaha...... nateevs you just had to corner urself. grin you don pay this one finish o!!! grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by agrovick(m): 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

Eskiz sa, it's just a harmless question before person go come finish me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

Attend to my mail HR. I am spending the night in Uyo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hehehe. Diggz have you tasted an Ibibio punny before?

I am having one for dinner.

Say NO to TV games. Go to the stadium, celebrate with a chick, tap her asss and take her home.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Chelseafan1:

They said the 'amazing' Renato Sanches has gone on loan to a lowly placed EPL team, is that so?

Yes that is so because he cannot break into the tough Bayern midfield that has seasoned pros like Vidal, James and Thiago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jaysmallz(m): 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

You posted this the first time we ignored. This is the second time and we still insist, you won't get those likes.

Sorry...who are you again? undecided

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes that is so because he cannot break into the tough Bayern midfield that has seasoned pros like Vidal, James and Thiago
Another way to describe flopping

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is Vardy not prolific or is he a one season wonder?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Is Vardy not prolific or is he a one season wonder?

Obviously not! Case closed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:

Say NO to TV games. Go to the stadium, celebrate with a chick, tap her asss and take her home.

AIDs is real. sad

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Another way to describe flopping

When a 19yr old cannot bench veterans like Vidal and James that is flopping to you?

Then we accept he flopped because that was how Phillip Lahm and Davind Alaba were loaned out as teenagers before they became regulars
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:

Bad guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Moses>>>>>Willian

Don't @ me

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nihilist:

Mahrez is NOT prolific.

It's make we vote o.

This is actually figures without the context therein. Mahrez is only 26. 2 seasons ago when he was deemed a "one hit wonder" he was only 24. How many 24-year olds were leading their teams to glory?

Before the season in question, he was the age Chalobah is now and some of us still like to call Chalobah a youngster. So I don't see the point in the clause "all of his career" as though he's been around for eons.

I strongly believe that last season, he could have consolidated. But it's no news that Leicester barely escaped relegation with open rebellion against the Manager. All of them downed tools for reasons we cannot explain. Verry reminiscent of the Hazard we saw in the season right after the league title.

It is enough to conclude that Mahrez is not prolific.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
raumdeuter:

When a 19yr old cannot bench veterans like Vidal and James that is flopping to you?

Then we accept he flopped because that was how Phillip Lahm and Davind Alaba were loaned out as teenagers before they became regulars
80 million euros, no goals, no assists and you are quoting age
Double0s, but no James Bond
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
See cape Verde pitch Chaiii....... shocked cool make amaju,dalung and nff dey phoool dem selves for dere....useless souls embarassed angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 7:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
diggz:

You return late braaah...we don discuss am finish grin Nihilist wan even collect 100pounds wey nateevs promise drop for the matter self grin

And yes I am team willian
ok. Let me say this.
The issue of 11 hazards and 11 willian is an issue of set up and formation.
If 11 hazards are set up to play on the counter attack with a 352 formation, the team wl hv a higher probability of beating both a possession based and a counter attack based 11 willians. This is because, 11 willians wt possession wl do little or ntin to breakdown a a 352 hazard with more bodies in defence that cn transform into an organized counterattack force. This wl also b d same result wt an 11 counterattacking willian that doesn't have the intelligence to do something in a counter.

Btw, cn someone please help us with the defensive stat of hazard vs willian in frm our two title winning season, cus i am nt sure if willian has a beta stat than hazard in that aspect.
Cc. Airmark, ibime, nateevs

@Nihilist, cn you pls play a 352 counter attack hazards against that of willian let us see the result.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Griffon:

Attend to my mail HR. I am spending the night in Uyo.

Choiiiii cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
agrovick:

Eskiz sa, it's just a harmless question before person go come finish me

Lol... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (19393) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, dostr4(m), delkuf(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.