Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10734745 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (19401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

grin grin grin
He has changed his profile picture again. grin grin
But how are you sure sey the guy na Yahoo.
You people sef. sad
check am out 4 instagram, manlikepaul
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

What is the rate of failed transactions on nl compared to successful ones...do you have any idea?

Extremely rare! In fact none this year. I have a set up plus as you know g boys no dey use eye near my deals! Na bitcoin and paypal and all those yeye gift cards be their house!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2017
Joelfinest:
Even some chelsea fans here tink I'll loose d bet, Chelsea will get 2 d semis and mayb b sent home by madrid, if dey don't get madrid in d semis den dey get 2 d finals and dey win..
oga, i am with you full time. Remember me when you win.
Full blooded blue. See as some of our fans dey fear. We are winning the ucl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Extremely rare! In fact none this year. I have a set up plus as you know g boys no dey use eye near my deals! Na bitcoin and paypal and all those yeye gift cards be their house!

Oh ok....mk I try tidy one or two things I suppose start up something in dat regard very soon. I go definitely let you know when I wan get into am for here sha.

I no go mind do both ways transactiond as long as my capital dey secured first and profit dey reasonable, I no go mind.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Joelfinest:
U av a bet
Tottenham is a useless club, they can't be trusted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Bimffo:

grin grin grin

He has changed his profile picture again. grin grin

Hmm...na the kid and play hair cut jibe pepper am like that? Meanwhile na 2 different people sef! Well done sir....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2017
Griffon:

Joelfinest, Cobham Express Services.

This package is definitely for you. The sender Pamcode referred himself as your bromate.

Please sign here ..............................

Date : 07-09-2017
Time of delivery: 09:50am.

Bruv ....I think you should channel Ur resources into dem boiz making commitments. Dat 200 dolapo go make some sense walahi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Oh ok....mk I try tidy one or two things I suppose start up something in dat regard very soon. I go definitely let you know when I wan get into am for here sha.

I no go mind do both ways transaction as long as my capital dey secured first and profit dey reasonable, I no go mind.

Yes I saw you asking one chap about bdc the other day but you sabi say I dey like keep my biz yarns far from here so I no put mouth! Once you ready beep me! I go guide you to the heavy weights and help you avoid the sharks! No lele...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Chief.....your original bet of $200 stands either ways as long as we don't make it to the semis. If we don't get out of group stage, get knocked out from round of 16 or quarter finals as long as we don't get into the semis you have won.

Him saying he will add extra 300 if we fail at group stage is just a bonus.

Abeg your bet dey very safe burr e clear u no need d 300,we go use am settle cobham boys.

yes. We they cobham staff must be paid.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:26am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Yes I saw you asking one chap about bdc the other day but you sabi say I dey like keep my biz yarns far from here so I no put mouth! Once you ready beep me! I go guide you to the heavy weights and help you avoid the sharks! No lele...

Yeah....I get aspa keeping Ur biz out of here and all dats why I leave am on surface gist. Just like we dey do now so....... however, when the better matter reach ground na on the low low we go dey discuss am.

I go definitely holla you cuz I need my share of dis money bruv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Greatihex:
yes. We they cobham staff must be paid.

Shuuuu.....na which time we employ you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Griffon:

Cobham Exchange Services - Connecting Bettors!
Diggz put this down in our records.
Done!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Greatihex.... grin grin

Laugh wan tear my belle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Griffon:
All talk and no action isn't how the Cobham team roll anyway.

Funlord and Joelfinest, we need you both to come forward with your $200s.

Cobham official Paypal exchanger, Afolabi Oyetoro Nihilist would watch over your stakes over the next 8 months.
exactly.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2017
@ Greatihex

Kindly show us Ur appointment letter grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:38am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Shuuuu.....na which time we employ you?
ha! Why you dey do like this nah?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Bruv ....I think you should channel Ur resources into dem boiz making commitments. Dat 200 dolapo go make some sense walahi grin

I never see dem greenlight na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:
@ Greatihex

ahh. You don forget? You took me by the hand to the management and told them to accept me that I will pass the interview.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Greatihex:
ahh. You don forget? You took me by the hand to the management and told them to accept me that I will pass the interview.

Haaaaaa.....No! That's a lie. Griffon are u a witness to this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Haaaaaa.....No! That's a lie. Griffon are u a witness to this?
you too like do bad belle. Why do you want to be an enemy of progress? Just do like say you no know wetin you dey do, pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Seconded

Funlord and Joelfinest, do u agree?

cc diggz nihilist and griffon
why did you not mention me?what is this for goodness sake!! Ehh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:51am On Sep 07, 2017
PietroRico:
Someone cannot catch a break on this shekpe thread.
I go away for 12 hours and you all are already neck deep into another big brawl and or scandal.

These days it's difficult to even be ąrsed about what is actually going on
My broda i don tire. Everyday na fight
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Lana1:
My broda i don tire. Everyday na fight

Your thread don pass through several of dis kind matters in the past na....so u suppose know say with time things go settle down for here too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Seconded

Funlord do u agree?

When me and nihilist made our bets last season nobody held our funds and he paid me quietly with nobody knowing until the day airmark joked about it! I have shown what I trade in weekly...people who have met and rolled with me on this forum are many! I don't need to be chaperoned by anybody and I have nada to prove! The day the draws are made for the semis? if chelsea is part of the 4 teams he should hit me up! But any night they exit the competition before the semis I would kindly remind our unknown oba about his commitments! He can as well dash you guys his $500 if they fail at the group stage! I don't need it! EOD!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:

Your thread don pass through several of dis kind matters in the past na....so u suppose know say with time things go settle down for here too.
Yes. But amidst the madness, there were periods of peace on our thread.

But as far as i can remember, for 2 weeks now(since chélseafan1 and fûnlord), na fight and irrelevant arguments everyday. Sometimes i go just skip to the last page. Aint nobody got time to dey go through 20 pages of nansense everyday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Hmm...na the kid and play hair cut jibe pepper am like that? Meanwhile na 2 different people sef! Well done sir....

Funlord, abeg prove this. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2017
diggz:
@ Greatihex

Me sef tire o! I don't know when he join our company shocked undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
i dont even understand this THREAD anymore....am reading pages upon pages of yahoo boys chat, betting, dollars, gambling....No match analysiz, players News nothing.

where is Chelseabmw?....chai....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Lana1:
Yes. But amidst the madness, there were periods of peace on our thread.

But as far as i can remember, for 2 weeks now(since chélseafan1 and fûnlord), na fight and irrelevant arguments everyday. Sometimes i go just skip to the last page. Aint nobody got time to dey go through 20 pages of nansense everyday.

Well...if you don experience 1025 vs everyone, coogar vs elamps,diakem vs the entire thread or Iya..gbali vs mou crew , anti Rooney crew etc person suppose know say e dey happen like dat for sports section sometimes. Anyways, na lack of pl games trigger most of them sha but I sure say every go normalize by weekend.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by spartacus11(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2017
funlord:

Funlord we get talk Oh, how often do u come to lag?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2017
tonididdy:
i dont even understand this THREAD anymore....am reading pages upon pages of yahoo boys chat, betting, dollars, gambling....No match analysiz, players News nothing.

where is Chelseabmw?....chai....

I am not following.....what has chelseabmw got to do with anything here? It is not like you contribute anything regularly footie wise anyways so I don't see why you are here complaining.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
spartacus11:

Funlord we get talk Oh, how often do u come to lag?

Once every 2 months but usually I and some of my 4 selected friends spend from the 5th to 20th of december in lekki/vi before going back to our families for Xmas! Just hala me on my number on this profile! No shaking

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (19401) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), kingBolton, Colson(m), a4turitoroman, rooftops and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.