Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10535378 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (19169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:38am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

I came out unscathed. The one that didnt know a player with lesser minutes, could score more goals than those that had more minutes, was educated. The ones that didn't know your mentor prefers benzema and costa to morata, were enlightened. Gradually i am removing the nonsense in their brains.

What do you say to the team of the week, without morata, rudiger and danilol? I expected to see those names to be picked by pundits, based on how you people talked about their performances last weekend.

Unscathed ko UnHenshaw ni. Keep deceiving yourself. Do teams get awarded bonus points for their players making team of the week for any random site? What matters is all 3 did their jobs and secured the necessary 3 points for their teams
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2017
A40:
Unscathed ko UnHenshaw ni. Keep deceiving yourself. Do teams get awarded bonus points for their players making team of the week for any random site? What matters is all 3 did their jobs and secured the necessary 3 points for their teams

The number of mentions i got, i thought i watched a wrong match when i saw you guys talking about how great morata performed. The standard has gone down. Just as i expected, Kante was the man that day and most pundits agreed.

I will devote more time to lecture some of our people here that think like dolts, as regards football. Didn't know we have a number of them here, i thought they were mainly at barca, arsenal and bayern threads.

Do you also believe that benzema is better than morata?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

The number of mentions i got, i thought i watched a wrong match when i saw you guys talking about how great morata performed. Just as i expected, Kante was the man that day and most pundits agreed.

I will devote more time to lecture some of our people here that think like dolts, as regards football. Didn't know we have a number of them here, i thought they were mainly at barca, arsenal and bayern threads.

Do you also believe that benzema is better than morata?
Morata did his job which is to put the ball in the back of the net. Nobody claimed he was the best player on the pitch so I don't know where your hallucinations are coming from. Nobody is talking about first touch and linkup play anymore. You guys said he would be judged by goals! He is scoring so what is your stress?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 1:51am On Sep 12, 2017
Benzema is rubbish! Even Madrid fans acknowledge this. He has only managed 3 goals from Real Madrid's last 24 games, and this is why I respect Ororo so much. There has been no BBC for like 3 seasons now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:02am On Sep 12, 2017
A40:
Morata did his job which is to put the ball in the back of the net. Nobody claimed he was the best player on the pitch so I don't know where your hallucinations are coming from. Nobody is talking about first touch and linkup play anymore. You guys said he would be judged by goals! He is scoring so what is your stress?

You and some idiots should stop disturbing me, when he misses one chance and score the other. Mention me at the end of the season, after scoring 30 goals. For now, lemme enjoy my chelsea. kapish.

A40:
Benzema is rubbish! Even Madrid fans acknowledge this. He has only managed 3 goals from Real Madrid's last 24 games, and this is why I respect Ororo so much. There has been no BBC for like 3 seasons now

Is he better than morata? Some people believe despite being rubbish, he is still better than morata. Should we call such people fvcktards?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 12, 2017
Big Giftcards needed urgently.
All Denominations...
From $10 - 10000...
Pls come to my whatsapp with it lets deal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by stuff46(m): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2017
Your L's should never be too big for you to handle, if it ever comes a time like that, i dont know

I dont know

Maybe we just have to hand it to you as a commu ity service.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 6:23am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Your own season starts in august and ends in september. Clap for yourself.

I'm just seeing this now, Airmark, you can see from your above reply that you're clearly not reasoning as a Chelsea club supporter. Your post indicates that you're anticipating Moratas failure and that's very bad.

I stated that Morata now has 3 goals and 2 assists and your reply was that the season is just beginning, meaning you are expecting he eventually falters, you are of the belief he wouldn't perform exceedingly and that is definitely not how a club supporter thinks.

If you can't see that this very unpopular stance of yours is alienating you from the rest of the supporters, that's very unfortunate.

There's no way you would tell me a part of you is not hoping Morata falters and flops subsequently so that you can come here and beat your chest and say "I told you guys so" and once again, that line of thought is very very terrible for a supposed club fan because you should definitely know that Moratas failure would in turn be Chelsea's failure.

Please just drop these whole shit_ and come back to the fold. Peace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Reporting for duty... cool

Don't be afraid niqqas, drop your mails as you deem fit. We are here to serve you kiss

Airmark, you are a strong man. You know why I said that. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vicot(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2017
donjazet:

I'm just seeing this now, Airmark, you can see from your above reply that you're clearly not reasoning as a Chelsea club supporter. Your post indicates that you're anticipating Moratas failure and that's very bad.

I stated that Morata now has 3 goals and 2 assists and your reply was that the season is just beginning, meaning you are expecting he eventually falters, you are of the belief he wouldn't perform exceedingly and that is definitely not how a club supporter thinks.

If you can't see that this very unpopular stance of yours is alienating you from the rest of the supporters, that's very unfortunate.

There's no way you would tell me a part of you is not hoping Morata falters and flops subsequently so that you can come here and beat your chest and say "I told you guys so" and once again, that line of thought is very very terrible for a supposed club fan because you should definitely know that Moratas failure would in turn be Chelsea's failure.

Please just drop these whole shit_ and come back to the fold. Peace

to whom it may concern!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2017
� *FW8*: *Chelsea's Hazard hopeful for Champions League title win*

Chelsea footballer Eden Hazard says he is keen to win the Champions League title as his club begins its European campaign with a group stage match against Azerbaijani side Qarabag on Tuesday.

Hazard joined Chelsea shortly after they won their first Champions League title in 2012 but the London side have not won the competition since.

Chelsea failed to qualify for the Champions League in the last campaign and as they prepare to return to Europe's elite competition this season, the Belgium international is hopeful that his team can seal the trophy.

So it's in my head to win this trophy," the 26-year-old told British media.

Hazard played his first game for Chelsea this season in Saturday's 2-1 league win over Leicester City, after recovering from an ankle injury sustained in June.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/u7i2PwAA
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Reporting for duty... cool

Don't be afraid niqqas, drop your mails as you deem fit. We are here to serve you kiss

Airmark, you are a strong man. You know why I said that. cool
Men d dude sounds lyk all dis stubborn politicians, even with all d preach una dey preach, d guy still no go repent make una free am na.

its nt by force 4 him to agree with u guys sha but i feel u guys pain oh its like havin a family memba dat doesnt believe u will succeed n dat if u do u succeed it must be by 30m naira.
At first it seems oh, he believes in ur ability but he neva celebrates wit u when ur rejoicing u have made 3m naira, n will keep reminding u of why he believes u wont make it up to 30m by comparing u unrealistically with ur friends daily weneva ur family members celebrate u.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

What kind of proof is tenable? The kind of proof that linked us with lukaku? The kind of proof that reported that we submitted bid for belotti and ox?
Chelsea never submitted any official bids for belotti, they did for Ox And man u never valued belotti more than morata. In fact from the start of transfer window man u has been on morata tail, submitting bid only to be curved by Madrid..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:50am On Sep 12, 2017
A40:

D problem wit Benz is dat he deserves to be benched wheneva Ororo is nt playin. That his supporting role to Ronaldo dat made him valueable 2 madrid dan Huguin n Morata has affectd him in a way.
He is lyk a house wife, helpless n clueless without her hubby

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Deal!!! Man utd won't get to this year's UCL Semis. Deal!

10k.....once una crash out b4 Semi final, u dey owe me 10k, if una enter Semi final, I dey owe u 10k.

Deal!
It is done!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:53am On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:

Men d dude sounds lyk all dis stubborn politicians, even with all d preach una dey preach, d guy still no go repent make una free am na.

its nt by force 4 him to agree with u guys sha but i feel u guys pain oh its like havin a family memba dat doesnt believe u will succeed n dat if u do u succeed it must be by 30m naira.
At first it seems oh, he believes in ur ability but he neva celebrates wit u when ur rejoicing u have made 3m naira, n will keep reminding u of why he believes u wont make it up to 30m by comparing u unrealistically with ur friends daily weneva ur family members celebrate u.

Baba, you just cracked me up big time grin grin...egbon Airmark na baba weyrey. He will never bend cheesy. He doesn't hate Morata, he just wished we got a striker 'stronger' than him for the same amount thats all.

[quote author=MoR2 post=60369102]

D problem wit Benz is dat he deserves to be benched wheneva Ororo is nt playin. That his supporting role to Ronaldo dat made him valueable 2 madrid dan Huguin n Morata has affectd him in a way.
He is lyk a house wife, helpless n clueless without her hubby[[b][/b]/quote]
Yesu grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
Chelsea never submitted any official bids for belotti, they did for Ox And man u never valued belotti more than morata. In fact from the start of transfer window man u has been on morata tail, submitting bid only to be curved by Madrid..
Are u serious, i was na finking na only chelsea submit bid 4 am sef. mtcheeew, so nobody bidded 4 belotti nt even milan?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:

Are u serious, i was na finking na only chelsea submit bid 4 am sef. mtcheeew, so nobody bidded 4 belotti nt even milan?
Chelsea never submitted official bids.. Clubs were interested but nobody get time to pay 100M for belotti..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2017
eddie7:
� *FW8*: *Chelsea's Hazard hopeful for Champions League title win*

Chelsea footballer Eden Hazard says he is keen to win the Champions League title as his club begins its European campaign with a group stage match against Azerbaijani side Qarabag on Tuesday.

Hazard joined Chelsea shortly after they won their first Champions League title in 2012 but the London side have not won the competition since.

Chelsea failed to qualify for the Champions League in the last campaign and as they prepare to return to Europe's elite competition this season, the Belgium international is hopeful that his team can seal the trophy.

So it's in my head to win this trophy," the 26-year-old told British media.

Hazard played his first game for Chelsea this season in Saturday's 2-1 league win over Leicester City, after recovering from an ankle injury sustained in June.

To read full article - http://v.duta.us/u7i2PwAA
With 2 open play goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Baba, you just cracked me up big time grin grin...egbon Airmark na baba weyrey. He will never bend cheesy. He doesn't hate Morata, he just wished we got a striker 'stronger' than him for the same amount thats all.

Ok ok, e bi lyk say i grab

d tin cum be lyk say; nigga see bae way luk like nikki minaj, him folks come go marry 4 am funke akinmirage.,

mehn if na me e go pain oh, but dat kin thing can pain sha

ah, force marriage! make una free d guy, una no understand.

Even if funke give am 3 n people dey celebrate, him go foreva dey shout say if na nikki na e 4 be 30 boys u no c her waist she gather ground.

Even if nikki wan barren sef, he go tak say na bcus dem no marry n na only him team fit supply all d neccessary n feed d inside properly.

na so love dey oh, e dey blind wey wey

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
Chelsea never submitted official bids.. Clubs were interested but nobody get time to pay 100M for belotti..

4 100m unto wetin, say him na 24yr old aguero, abi na rooney, suarez or balotelli.

c one chance oh, even Gabriel33 of mancity can do wat dat guy does in torino sef.

but if ur d Tech Director n dey offerd u both morata n belotti for 60m -na belotti una for buy-?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
hardeycute:
With 2 open play goals

Hopefully
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2017
hardeycute:
With 2 open play goals

u mean Chelsea has two open goals?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2017
airmark:

Edit your post, i couldn't understand some of your sentences
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Meanwhile hazard is the only outfield player In the English league with a 90 rating in FIFA 18
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Tochex101(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2017
What are your predictions for tonights game?
I say chelsea 2 - qarabag 0.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
Meanwhile hazard is the only outfield player In the English league with a 90 rating in FIFA 18
I saw it I was angry ...that's bull$hit if lewandowski can get 90 ..why can't harry kane get 90 ..it's based on the previous year performance
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:
Lalaboi, in terms of investment Madrid was ripped off, how can u sell a player 60m wen last year wen der wasnt an inflation n morata hardly scored 12goals he was valued at 45 - 50m.

lukaku -90m, belotti -80m apart 4rm lacazette i dnt see any better striker that wud be that cheap.

Morata sud hav been 80m if mbappe is 160m.

Morata plays like a ghost striker, sneaks in like a snake. did u watch his positional sense n speed in la liga atimes i wud think its ronaldo
i notice noisy people n people dat like 2 fight prefer costa bcus dats how dey are.

intelligence ova arrogant strength any day anytime
So true...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:

The logic sud be simple, if in 2014/15 yes Morata had Teves n Llorente ahead of him n startd only 11 games out of 29app, basically 45mins per game with 8gls n 5assists. In UCL 9strs out of 12games 62mins per game 5gls 1 against madrid in both semi-finals n 1 against barca in d final.
160min per goal

15/16 with dybala n mandzukic, out of 34app 16starts, 42mins per game 7gls n 7 assists. In UCL 6strts out of 8 games 2goals n 2 assists against bayern.
220min per goal

last season he probably had a goal every 90min

the average of 3yrs sud be 156min per goal. meaning if Morata plays 40 full matches HE MUST SCORE AT LEAST 22 GOALS IN BOTH EPL N UCL.
hahahaha, football na mathematics?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segadem(m): 10:42am On Sep 12, 2017
MoR2:
Lalaboi, in terms of investment Madrid was ripped off, how can u sell a player 60m wen last year wen der wasnt an inflation n morata hardly scored 12goals he was valued at 45 - 50m.

lukaku -90m, belotti -80m apart 4rm lacazette i dnt see any better striker that wud be that cheap.

Morata sud hav been 80m if mbappe is 160m.

Morata plays like a ghost striker, sneaks in like a snake. did u watch his positional sense n speed in la liga atimes i wud think its ronaldo.

i notice noisy people n people dat like 2 fight prefer costa bcus dats how dey are.

intelligence ova arrogant strength any day anytime
mehhn, I'm still marvel at his speed, his first goal against Burnley still dhey amaze me, it's like he was carried by the speed of light in the midst of two defenders and fiaaaaaah before u know it the ball is in the net.
Kudos to him!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
what did haircut adabowale get?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamnlia(m): 10:50am On Sep 12, 2017
MetaHuman:
what did haircut adabowale get?
Pogba??

(1) (2) (3) ... (3591) (3592) (3593) (3594) (3595) (3596) (3597) ... (19169) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CaptainStephen(m), rooftops, Realtord43, Datakey, niggaman(m), andrewbaba44, joezy23(m), KingAzubuike(f), NinjaMetahuman and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.