Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10495539 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (19140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2017
eph12:

But I don't see how it's better than Matic's goal in the FA cup

Didn't compare them bro.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2017
Lana1:
Yes it was. Not disputing that fact. But Puskas nomination?? No.

Puskas nomination is a different matter entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2017
eph12:

Maybe the word or phrase you're looking for is net spend

I am not looking for the word net spend here Bros.,..I am only wondering how you arrived at your conclusion that cfc did more spending than manU? Do you mind showing me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 10:34am On Sep 23, 2017
Shey "spent" don get another definition ni?
Abi what kind of Shekpe are some of these Shekpites drinking?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:

Burr hazards goal was good sha...
like many of onyekuru's.
You just don't go about shouting puskas for every 'good' goal out there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:38am On Sep 23, 2017
PietroRico:
like many of onyekuru's.

Like I said earlier.... puskas nomination is a different ball game entirely.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:41am On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:

I am not looking for the word net spend here Bros.,..I am only wondering how you arrived at your conclusion that cfc did more spending than manU? Do you mind showing me?
Here http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11015137/premier-league-transfers-how-much-did-your-club-spend
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Lana1:
And that's why Matic's goal made the cut but Hazard's own didn't....
You see... I didn't even check before making that comment.

Serbian Olofijana giving people L since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
Matic's goal for Chelsea was nominated for Pukas and that is a L for Chelsea fans

When God wants you to dance to the tune of shame,he takes away your sense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
See mail o grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Odunharry(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Ibime:

There were 2 Mpenza brothers. The 2nd one faded shortly after Euro 2000. You're probably thinking they're the same person.

I was just reminiscing over Romario skills and watching his old youtube videos which is what led me eventually to the list of Brazil all-time goalscorers. Seeing Neymars name at the age of 26 threatening the top of that list, and amongst nothing but WPOTY winners was really a cause for sober reflection. Hazard has to win World Cup otherwise 30 years from now, he would get no more mention than Enzo Scifo and co while Neymars name will be living with Pele, Romario, Ronaldo forever even if he retires today.
This Is the truth..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
hinky:

Scummies are scared already undecided
What are you talking about? I don't care about any scummy, all I care about is the welfare of CFC. please don't quote me to type trash again. Up Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2017
After you said cfc outspent manU, I purposely responded to you with the post below;

diggz:

How do you ascertain if A has done more spending than B without taking into consideration necessary variables?

After which you said probably I was looking for the word net spend and I deliberately said no because I was hoping you had provide me with the information which you just did below;

eph12:

Here http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11015137/premier-league-transfers-how-much-did-your-club-spend

Now this was my position earlier today as seen below;

diggz:

Chelsea spent more than united because we needed more players than united bros.

You also need to consider some players were outright like for like replacements e.g Costa for morata,matic for bakayoko and rudiger for Ake. While you guys basically added to what you had on ground with the exception of Rooney for lukaku.

Though,it is easy for one to claim cfc did more spending than manU and the person won't be wrong even though the person in question is not entirely correct because the net spend actually shows the true picture of things and not the actual money spent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2017
bigkesh:
Matic's goal for Chelsea was nominated for Pukas and that is a L for Chelsea fans

so nobody go deliver this mail? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dubylhover(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2017
bigkesh:

hehehe...

whom d gods want to kill,first they take wisdom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2017
Lana1:
Yes it was. Not disputing that fact. But Puskas nomination?? No.
have you seen the puskas goals?,like two of those goals should be there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2017
;
PietroRico:
like many of onyekuru's.
grin grin grin grin grin grin onyekure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2017
lordfalcao:
dybala did well last season, he scored vital goals last season that won his team two trophies and took them to the UCL Finals.. What he did for his team is not the same for what griezman did.

Dybala did so well, taking juve to ucl final, yet he didn't make the ucl team of the season. Guess what, griezmann made the team of the season despite not reaching the finals. That speaks volume.

Dybala did so well in serie a, yet he didn't make the team of the season.

He had a great 2015/2016, he fell short last season bro. Don't mix individual performance with team's.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:
After you said cfc outspent manU, I purposely responded to you with the post below;

After which you said probably I was looking for the word net spend and I deliberately said no because I was hoping you had provide me with the information which you just did below;

Now this was my position earlier today as seen below;

Though,it is easy for one to claim cfc did more spending than manU and the person won't be wrong even though the person in question is not entirely correct because the net spend actually shows the true picture of things and not the actual money spent.

That's why I said net spend.

But remember that overall, United is raking in the bigger money whether it's from transfers or not is irrelevant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
Real betis to win ==28odds Bayern to draw===9.50 odds

Up to 250odds wasted......100,000×250odds=25,000,000

Lord plz speak to ur son

If Chelsea and Barcelona go lose today , make i knw

Speak to your son God��

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
PietroRico:
so nobody go deliver this mail? undecided
Not even Cooperate Express
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:

Burr hazards goal was good sha...
yes sure but not expectional, blame it on that asshole
If I see the coach the idiot won't collect salary again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:

Losing doesn't guarantee victory, ask Arsenal, it could negatively effect the morale of the players.

You don't wound yourself just so you can learn how to recover.
Why do you think some people see the use of corporal punishment in correcting a child as highly effective? When CFC loses (as they should today) the tongue lash from the fans, scolding from the media, trolling from rival fans will cause pain necessary for them to push harder in other for them to avoid such emotional punishment next time. Pain(in any of its form) is a great motivator, be it physical or emotional. it will ginger the boys to do better in other to avoid the emotional trauma that comes with being losers. Sometimes failure is the most neccesary ingredient in the success broth.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
eph12:

In same article this is what I saw.

Manchester United recorded the biggest net spend, dipping into the club's coffers for £160.5m - after replenishing only £9m from player sales.

Neighbours City were £134.06m in the red this summer, followed by Chelsea (-£93m), Watford (-£51.7m), Liverpool (-£46.5m) and Everton (-£43.15m).

Now remove Costa's sale from 93m pounds and see how much Chelsea spent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2017
eph12:

That's why I said net spend.

But remember that overall, United is raking in the bigger money whether it's from transfers or not is irrelevant

Won't even argue that line with you however if you check cfc transfer this season we can argue that Zappa Costa was the only major addition.

Costa - morata
Matic- babayoko
Rudiger- Ake
Drinkwater-chalobah

Meanwhile you guys bought matic and lindelof as extra bodies with the exception of Lukaku for Rooney.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2017
sod09:
yes sure but not expectional, blame it on that asshole
If I see the coach the idiot won't collect salary again

It was exceptional....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2017
diggz:

Won't even argue that line with you however if you check cfc transfer this season we can argue that Zappa Costa was the only major addition.

Costa - morata
Matic- babayoko
Rudiger- Ake
Drinkwater-chalobah

Meanwhile you guys bought matic and lindelof as extra bodies with the exception of Lukaku for Rooney.
In Rooney's case they paid him off so he was technically not a replacement for Lukaku.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Chelsea spent more simple and short. How much made by both teams is irrelevant cause each teams have different source of incomes to cover the decifit.

But in terms of transfer business, Man United are serial losers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Chelsea spent more simple and short. How much made by both teams is irrelevant cause each teams have different source of incomes to cover the decifit.

But in terms of transfer business, Man United are serial losers.
You are right though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
hensben:
In same article this is what I saw.

Manchester United recorded the biggest net spend , dipping into the club's coffers for £160.5m - after replenishing only £9m from player sales.

Neighbours City were £134.06m in the red this summer, followed by Chelsea (-£93m), Watford (-£51.7m), Liverpool (-£46.5m) and Everton (-£43.15m).

Now remove Costa's sale from 93m pounds and see how much Chelsea spent.
Are you still insisting United outspent Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2017
hensben:
In Rooney's case they paid him off so he was technically not a replacement for Lukaku.
hens brain my guy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (19140) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), Sportsweb, drisham(m), kad199, wman(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.