Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10728356 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (19392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:

That's not what i mean. It's not about being a selling club OR not. No big club has actually Fought to Prize Hazard from Chelsea. Let's have a matured conversation.
why would a club put a bid for hazard if he is our best player?,when have we ever sold pur best players, you mentioned PSG(we are bigger club tharn these clowns),why has nobody put a bid for messi and kane?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
shut up,griezman is a loser just like you,carry your team go final you nor win chinchin,that one na achievement, to show say you nor get sense you prefer a career of "carry your team to cl&euro final" to a twice league title, you be goat i swear.
At least he made a name for himself in Europe. Hazard is still a local champion at least for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
OEmperor:
Yeah I agree. But I rate him ahead of Debruyne
Fair bro. Hazard is a world class player no doubt .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Griezmann won La Liga player of the year, and he is the only player in history of the award (well, since 2008/09) to break Ronaldo/Messi duopoly. Griezmann came 3rd in Ballon D'Or vote, after having amazing CL campaign, leading his team to the final (and a win, if not for an offside goal). Griezmann was voted best player of Euro 2016, leading his country to another final and grabbing a golden boot on the way - at the same tournament Hazard scored only 1 goal in the trashing of Hungary and was eliminated by the mighty Wales. I would love Griezmann at Man United.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
hardeycute:
Mostly you guys lack the pedigree of players the likes of Barca and Madrid need

Ask Man u.
Madrid yes,barca currently have deulofou starting for them,a fast declining Suarez,a error prone Spanish luiz,an old iniesta,an overpriced teenage meathead,dude I couldn't go on but I don't exactly see anything much special in that barca team bar messi,umtiti,beusquest.alba and a few others.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
OEmperor:
At least he made a name for himself in Europe. Hazard is still a local champion at least for now.
the only name griezman has in Europe is being a choker and a loser when it matters most.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:
Griezmann won La Liga player of the year,
and he is the only player in history of the
award (well, since 2008/09) to break
Ronaldo/Messi duopoly.
Griezmann came 3rd in Ballon D'Or vote,
after having amazing CL campaign, leading
his team to the final (and a win, if not for
an offside goal).
Griezmann was voted best player of Euro
2016, leading his country to another final
and grabbing a golden boot on the way - at
the same tournament Hazard scored only 1
goal in the trashing of Hungary and was
eliminated by the mighty Wales.
I would love Griezmann at Man United.
you are free to love griezman at man united,I have nothing against the lad,but trying to downgrade hazard's career for a man who chokes like that is stupid.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
the only name griezman has in Europe is being a choker and a loser when it matters most.
What is Hazards own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
why would a club put a bid for hazard if he is our best player?,when have we ever sold pur best players, you mentioned PSG(we are bigger club tharn these clowns),why has nobody put a bid for messi and kane?
Barca is a bigger club than psg yet they bought Neymar from barca. We all know when the bigger clubs want any player they usually get them. Big clubs dont rate Hazard that much to pursue him.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hardeycute(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
Madrid yes,barca currently have deulofou starting for them,a fast declining Suarez,a error prone Spanish luiz,an old iniesta,an overpriced teenage meathead,dude I couldn't go on but I don't exactly see anything much special in that barca team bar messi,umtiti,beusquest.alba and a few others.
Who's talking about current squad

I am talking about transfers on Chelsea not being a selling club
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
OEmperor:

What is Hazards own
I think hazard will install his say in Europe this campaign,he doesn't have but my guy nor be loser and choker,he thrives in the big games,if those athletico nor take time na Europa league dem go end this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
you are free to love griezman at man united,I have nothing against the lad,but trying to downgrade hazard's career for a man who chokes like that is stupid.
You misunderstand Me. Hazard is a world class player no doubt. But until he starts delivering for both clubs and country. Dominating international tournaments like Griezmann. Griezmann has the edge over him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
hardeycute:
Who's talking about current squad

I am talking about transfers on Chelsea not being a selling club
Chelsea was better than Madrid in Europe between 2005-2012 tell me mate which pedigree did your team players have? You bought a Chelsea reject in robben remember?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
I think hazard will install his say in Europe this campaign,he doesn't have but my guy nor be loser and choker,he thrives in the big games,if those athletico nor take time na Europa league dem go end this season.
Until then he is a local champion for now and Griezmann is a better player.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
100% Griezmann, not even a competition. Hazard is just a better dribbler.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:

You misunderstand Me. Hazard is a world class player no doubt. But until he starts delivering for both clubs and country. Dominating international tournaments like Griezmann. Griezmann has the edge over him.
lol,dominating competitions and not winning them? Lol that one na career,please if their career should end now griezman will be remembered as that guy who took his team to a major final and then choked,hazard will be remembered as the guy who took his team to 2 league titles in 3 years,they say hazard is a local champion,but griezman is neither a local or international champion dude has nothing to show for all his "dominatings"

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
OEmperor:

Until then he is a local champion for now and Griezmann is a better player.
griezman is not a champion at all,local champion> not a champion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
shut up,griezman is a loser just like you,carry your team go final you nor win chinchin,that one na achievement, to show say you nor get sense you prefer a career of "carry your team to cl&euro final" to a twice league title, you be goat i swear.

Hand dey pain Hazard wey he not fit carry him own team reach final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by knightsTempler: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Breaking news: Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Beyern Munich.

Sky sports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obainojazz(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:
Madrid did not bid for Hazard

Barca did not bid for Him

Bayern did not bid for him

Psg did not bid for him

Has any team actually wanted Hazard at all.
How many clubs have tried signing messi? Hazard is the face of Chelsea, you can't just come and buy him. I'll prefer hazard to grizzy in my team.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:

Barca is a bigger club than psg yet they bought Neymar from barca. We all know when the bigger clubs want any player they usually get them. Big clubs dont rate Hazard that much to pursue him.
PSG is not a "big" club to Chelsea,barca is depleted,why has nobody bidded for messi and Kane,why did nobody bid for lampard,iniesta and xavi when they were at their prime?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
obainojazz:
How many clubs have tried signing messi? Hazard is the face of Chelsea, you can't just come and buy him. I'll prefer hazard to grizzy in my team.
their kind of logic is just dumb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:

Well Hazard has no name in Europe, No one even remembers him. A CL flop, A world cup flop, Hazard has flopped everywhere outside his local league
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
obainojazz:

Messi is the best player in the world and playing for the best team of the last decade, So where will he go again?

Hazard isnt the best player in the world he isnt even top 5. He isnt in the best club in the world So he desires to move up, thats why he is always begging Madrid to buy him but all the big teams ignore him because he is not good enough
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Well Hazard has no name in Europe, No one even remembers him. A CL flop, A world cup flop, Hazard has flopped everywhere outside his local league
and what will people remember griezman for if his Career just end now,"hey that guy wen career athletico reach final but collect from Madrid for final",or "that guy wen choke for euro final", that one na career, EPL is a local league?,the most viewed sporting league in all of creation na local league?,u nor get sense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by amodu(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
knightsTempler:
Breaking news: Carlo Ancelotti Sacked by Beyern Munich.

Sky sports

Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe... There is God ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
In UCL he has been missing for as long as I can remember. Doing well in the league is great, but I think that in order to be put in par with the best playerd in the world you need to perform in at least one of UCL/NT. Griezmann has lead his team to the final of UCL and the Euros. Neymar scored in UCL final and has been great for Brazil. . Bale has won 2 UCL and lead an underdog to Euros semi. Hazard has performed great in the league bar in one season which is the worst I have seen from a supposedly world class player. . He is extremely talented but until he's done it on the big stage, just nope.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Messi is the best player in the world and playing for the best team of the last decade, So where will he go again?

Hazard isnt the best player in the world he isnt even top 5. He isnt in the best club in the world So he desires to move up, thats why he is always begging Madrid to buy him but all the big teams ignore him because he is not good enough
Hazard isn't good enough to play for Madrid.
I laugh in tongues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

name the top 5 players in the world?,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
atheist5:
and what will people remember griezman for if his Career just end now,"hey that guy wen career athletico reach final but collect from Madrid for final",or "that guy wen choke for euro final", that one na career, EPL is a local league?,the most viewed sporting league in all of creation na local league?,u nor get sense.
Has Hazard played any final in his career.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Unlimited22:
Hazard isn't good enough to play for Madrid. I laugh in tongues.
That's a fact na.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Melvyn11:
In UCL he has been missing for as long as I
can remember.
Doing well in the league is great, but I think
that in order to be put in par with the best
playerd in the world you need to perform in
at least one of UCL/NT.
Griezmann has lead his team to the final of
UCL and the Euros. Neymar scored in UCL
final and has been great for Brazil. . Bale has won 2 UCL and
lead an underdog to Euros semi.
Hazard has performed great in the league
bar in one season which is the worst I have
seen from a supposedly world class player.
. He is
extremely talented but until he's done it on
the big stage, just nope.
na this one dey vex me oh,what has griezman done in the big stage,what was his achievement in "leading teams to final career"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) ... (19392) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chic2pimp(m), BlueAngel444, Realtord43, BlueMann, andrewbaba44, CallTheCops(m), Amoto94(m), TheLequte, Debroslink, Singapore1(m), oliverano, iamoyindamola(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.