Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,280 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10765163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) ... (19455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:
yesterday was the first time I really watched Bakayoko play and I must confess that guy is a passenger in the middle, he's not midfield material at all, lai lai.. he doesn't even look like one

Y'all need to shop for a serious and better midfielder next summer, good thing you have Drinkwater

Monaco did us one-chance. There is a reason they said they are only making Bernardo Silva and Bakayoko available for transfer last summer. Silvas issue was contractual because he had 2 years left with no intent on resigning. . . . .and Bakayoko because they saw the chance to hammer on a crap player.

We just keep falling our hand. If I'm a progressive midfielder that wants to sign for a club where I can play sweetly with other midfielders who understand football, will I sign for Chelsea to be playing in midfield with wastepipes like Bakayoko and Ramires? There is a reason quality midfielders tend to choose the likes of Bayern over us (eg Tolisso) because they know when they land, there is a synergy with their fellow midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Lana1:
Still cant believe some Chelsea fans on twitter were comparing that guy to peak Yaya Toure before the City game. Smh!!

You no see dem for here too? Anyways,shytte happens....I just dey happy say at least the back to back losses we don experience don chase away the lunatics wey invade here before.

There is actually a positive in every situation you find yourself in life or challenges you face grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:36am On Oct 15, 2017
atheist5:
bros we get midfielders na hospital our key players go dey this month

kante is the only one I can bank on in that midfield, the rest are just there, Chelsea needs a quality midfielder to partner Kante, Fabregas is getting old and wearing out, Drink water hasn't kicked a ball yet so we don't know and lastly the stroller, don't get me started on that one

I see why bigkesh requests for the integration of some youth players
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Cahill is the weak link there. he should be benched.
Cahill is no weak link only.. Luiz and azplicueta were the major culprit yesterday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:40am On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

In a three man midfield he can do a very good job but in a 2man midfield ......Na one chance bro.

that means he is a lazy midfielder, if he was creative now I would understand, but he is not.. he is neither here nor there

you know that scenario where you are in the midst of people who are talking about something you don't know and all you can do is nod and say I agree? that was the case with bakayoko yesterday.. he was lost
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2017
Lana1:
Still cant believe some Chelsea fans on twitter were comparing that guy to peak Yaya Toure before the City game. Smh!!

It's a pity honestly, there weren't many midfielders better than peak yaya toure and someone who isn't even better than Ndidi is being compared to him, e reach to shake head
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

Monaco did us one-chance. There is a reason they said they are only making Bernardo Silva and Bakayoko available for transfer last summer. Silvas issue was contractual because he had 2 years left with no intent on resigning. . . . .and Bakayoko because they saw the chance to hammer on a crap player.

We just keep falling our hand. If I'm a progressive midfielder that wants to sign for a club where I can play sweetly with other midfielders who understand football, will I sign for Chelsea to be playing in midfield with wastepipes like Bakayoko and Ramires? There is a reason quality midfielders tend to choose the likes of Bayern over us (eg Tolisso) because they know when they land, there is a synergy with their fellow midfielders.

I wonder what Conte or Emenalo saw that made them think he was the final piece of the jigsaw or the kind of quality they needed to add to the midfield to make them retain the title, I mean, there are better midfielders out there with good control of the ball and better passing range

I remember buying tolisso to Southampton two years ago in FIFA, Tielemans would have been a good buy though, at least he has movements
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
Even that tolisso will not do shiit.. The club went for who they want. Simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

that means he is a lazy midfielder, if he was creative now I would understand, but he is not.. he is neither here nor there

you know that scenario where you are in the midst of people who are talking about something you don't know and all you can do is nod and say I agree? that was the case with bakayoko yesterday.. he was lost

I can only agree with you, however since our fate is tied to him literally, we will have to salvage or maximize what we can get from him, and the only way is to always play him in a 3man midfield.

It is our only hope to benefit from this marriage grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

I can only agree with you, however since our fate is tied to him literally, we will have to salvage or maximize what we can get from him, and the only way is to always play him in a 3man midfield.

It is our only hope to benefit from this marriage grin

lol, and if there is a missing person in the three man midfield as Was The case yesterday, wetin go happen?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

lol, and if there is a missing person in the three man midfield as Was The case yesterday, wetin go happen?

I personally wanted Luiz to start in that midfield alongside fab and Yoko...that way, we would have been more solid even though it would have reduced our non-existent attack in the match even further.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ibime:

They know themselves. I told them the difference between DeBruyne and their favourite son is urgency, vision and delivery. See some of the first time passes and crosses De Bruyne was making today, if it was their favourite son, all of those would end in dribbles rather than goals
hazard did play well. You are now saying these things. We all know who has been winning titles for his team and winning the individual awards. Wait till season end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

I personally wanted Luiz to start in that midfield alongside fab and Yoko...that way, we would have been more solid even though it would have reduced our non-existent attack in the match even further.

Palace use una take gain confidence and boldness, e reach one point dem kan dey use una learn tiki taka

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

Palace use una take gain confidence and boldness, e reach one point dem kan dey use una learn tiki taka

Well I sure say una done experience am too this season asides yesterday's own against loserpool,the difference be say una survive to get a point or win the match so no biggie.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Well I sure say una done experience am too this season asides yesterday's own against loserpool,the difference be say una survive to get a point or win the match so no biggie.

nobody remember because we no lose tongue

bye Bitch

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

nobody remember because we no lose tongue

bye Bitch

Lol...naim u almost break Ur TV screen grin bytch plsssss tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
So this week go be my matter now? Continue....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
diggz:

Lol...naim u almost break Ur TV screen grin bytch plsssss tongue

yes, that moment but today I am free from the horror show because we no lose, at least na Liverpool we play, no be Crystal palace, kan still lose on top

Bitch that is cold tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Willian must be used for the CL tie against Roma.
Batshuayi is the best talent under 24 in the PL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Creatrixity:

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
Creatrixity:
Willian must be used for the CL tie against Roma.

Is dis a joke or u just wanted 2 say something
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
dopeJemi:

yes, that moment but today I am free from the horror show because we no lose, at least na Liverpool we play, no be Crystal palace, kan still lose on top

Bitch that is cold tongue

Not to worry you still have to endure over 72hours of moaning from moanrinhoes fvcking fvckery.....have fun while at it bytch tongue

dopeJemi:

azin ehn, yesterday's match was irritating to watch, I kept screaming at the players, I didn't even want to see Jose because I swear I for break my screen

my only consolation now is Wednesday's game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Creatrixity(m): 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Is dis a joke or u just wanted 2 say something
Pesin no fit troll on top Chelsea matter again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Victornezzar: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Creatrixity:

lol I knew u wer joking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Creatrixity:

Feel free man...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
For those calling our players names like fraud, because we lost to Crystal Palace, i hope you will not change your mouth when we start winning our matches and trophy this season.

My expectations will never drop. It still is a ucl trophy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greatihex:
For those calling our players names like fraud, because we lost to Crystal Palace, i hope you will not change your mouth when we start winning our matches and trophy this season.

Expectations of the righteous...e go do you for eye like film...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greatihex:

How is that of your signature going? smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
patrickmuf:

People wey dey collect steady from the likes of burnley or crystal palace but still want to win UCL? The height of delusion...

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
lordfalcao:
Even that tolisso will not do shiit.. The club went for who they want. Simple
I agree,tolisso may flop.But yoko performance yesterday is a concern,he is too naive,don't know when to sit back and protect the back 3,going forward too he is a suspect with the way he carries the ball in a ramires esque style. The guy need to improve,and I'm sure he will cos he is still young.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
patrickmuf:
na for season end i dy always do my own thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Dongorgon5(m): 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
funlord:

People wey dey collect steady from the likes of burnley or crystal palace but still want to win UCL? The height of delusion...
Hahaha baba funlord call am height of delusion,me know say spoon we no go win am dis season,top 4 and a decent UCL run is fine. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3851) (3852) (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) ... (19455) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, rooftops, zeusis(m), Sportsweb, fredoooooo and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.