Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10544928 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (19175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
yeah

Bakayoko will be available but luiz out.

Shyttee....I was hoping for Luiz to be available but yoko out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

I wanted one of them and DrinkAlcohol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

yeah
Me too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Neymar1095:
The Italian fraud complaining about lack of midfielders. Who sold Oscar , John Obi Mikel , Marco Van Ginkel ,
Lewis Baker , Ruben Loftus Cheek ,
Nemamja Matic , Nathanial Chalaboah ,
Mario Pasilic.
it will take a miracle for Conte not to be sacked after this season.

Ruben and Baker are still Chelsea players.

And all these players you mentioned, How many of them has lifted their teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Nice....not bad at all. Though I fear for zappacosta facing Richard alone. I hope he will get enough assistance from rudiger n azpi.

Bwahahahagrin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unlimited22:

I wanted one of them and DrinkAlcohol

I am not sure Drinkwater will be available for Moros game. Hopefully he will be fit and ready to face roma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
VargasVee:

Ruben and Baker are still Chelsea players.

And all these players you mentioned, How many of them has lifted their teams?

Marco van ginkel is still a chelsea player on loan to psv.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
elrony:

Bwahahahagrin grin grin

Pastor why you dey shine Ur 22?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sinizia: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

They are your guys bros grin

We all saw as you guys denied the Dunlop wearing charlatan few days ago, so in the spirit of brotherhood, on behalf of all United fans worldwide, we reject and dash him to you Chelsea fans. Enjoy. What are friends for?

But the truth be say, I've seen stranger things on this thread than in real life. Weird tales I've heard in real life and only seen in movies, na wetin dey shele here on per second basis.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than scmammers making here their safe haven, MMM coordinators planning heist on this forum being exposed on this thread, grown azz men craving to burst their fellow gender's butt hole on this thread, then the mother of all earth-shattering happening hits me real hard. That's a human with multiple personality disorder, engaging in the same business under two different personality, scamming one person together, sending and receiving alert and money to each other while being the same person, wooing and dating each other on the same WhatsApp number while being the same person. Baba, na that one weak one pass.

I repeat, as weird paranormal happenings go, nothing wey I never see for this una Shekpe thread. . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
sinizia:

We all saw as you guys denied the Dunlop wearing charlatan few days ago, so in the spirit of brotherhood, on behalf of all United fans worldwide, we reject and dash him to you Chelsea fans. Enjoy. What are friends for?

But the truth be say, I've seen stranger things on this thread than in real life. Weird tales I've heard in real life and only seen in movies, na wetin dey shele here on per second basis.

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse than scmammers making here their safe haven, MMM coordinators planning heist on this forum being exposed on this thread, grown azz men craving to burst their fellow gender's butt hole on this thread, then the mother of all earth-shattering happening hits me real hard. That's a human with multiple personality disorder, engaging in the same business under two different personality, scamming one person together, sending and receiving alert and money to each other while being the same person, wooing and dating each other on the same WhatsApp number while being the same person. Baba, na that one weak one pass.

I repeat, as weird paranormal happenings go, nothing wey I never see for this una Shekpe thread. . .

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by VargasVee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

Marco van ginkel is still a chelsea player on loan to psv.

I even forgot about him lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
hoopLA:

Yes sir.
DeBruyne never played for anyone apart from Man City.
Care to tell us his career goal tally in champions league football?
Insulting you is an insult to insults.

hoopLA:

If the dyslexia that is worrying you, hensben, is preventing you from reading clearly and doing simple addition, especially where the it's clearly written "total", then don't quote me.

I know moron1sm runs rampant ion your DNA. But when you need to display your folly, leave me out of it in the name of God.

Thank you

After all has been said and done, when will you apologise to hephem??

See as u dey beat your chest dey disgrace yourself on top KDB UCL goals, is hephem really wrong, where did you see KDB with 11 ucl goals?

I am even confused cos with the way you were making mouth ehn, I want to believe you have really done your research b4 posting it here and insulting the guy.

Do well to clear my doubts please cos I have done my research on this, Hazard has a total of 7 UCL goals, KDB has a total of 5.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Griffon:
“In some games, Tiemoue Bakayoko has almost been a passenger,”

“Chelsea are crying out for a De Bruyne or Silva who will dominate play.” - Martin Keown

My chairman in Leeds can take his war to the former Arsenal player cool

It's not a lie and I can't deny it.

But Bakayoko was never in the mould of those players. Next thing Martin Keowm may ask why Thibault has not scored a hattrick yet this season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pascal Gross is an assist demon.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

But Bakayoko was never in the mould of those players. Next thing Martin Keowm may ask why Thibault has not scored a hattrick yet this season.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

shocked shocked cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

I've been shying away from the guy on FPL in order to use differential. His assist last week was lucky, I consoled myself. But with this one, I might just have to change plans to accomodate the guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:
the guy won't leave my squad
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamnlia(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

shocked shocked cool
I just realised I left him on my bench and played Ritchie goddamit...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ibime:

I've been shying away from the guy on FPL in order to use differential. His assist last week was lucky, I consoled myself. But with this one, I might just have to change plans to accomodate the guy.

I've had him since day 1. Those stats at that price?

That's a no brainer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
sod09:
the guy won't leave my squad

Never.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
diggz:

shocked shocked cool

He created the most chances in Bundesliga last year...while playing for freaking ingoldstadt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

He created the most chances in Bundesliga last year...while playing for freaking ingoldstadt

I am impressed! cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

Na like this confession dey take come out, just small small.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Griffon:

Na like this confession dey take come out, just small small.
cheesy cheesy

I have a very specific argument when it comes to bakayoko, and it's in relation to groceries

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy

I have a very specific argument when it comes to bakayoko, and it's in relation to groceries
Legumes and pulses grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
We're going to see him out that door, Bilic Bye Bye Bye...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unlimited22:

Legumes and pulses grin

You get am.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
This Bruno is just an ediot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ohhhhhh what a goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nihilist:

cheesy cheesy

Bag of beans is wearing a new look up north, he sent his regards modafuker grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (19175) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), PendragonVII, forgiveness, kendrick9(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.