Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3955) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543405 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:
Press Release:

"We have evidence to prove that Ibime who is favoured to win the contest went over the 4 lines limit with few lines. We also have evidence to prove that the second best on the night, Afrodoc, was not eligible (not qualified – as contest is only open for Chelsea fans).

With little or no genuine challenge left, this leaves our client Griffon Jantamanta, in pole position to win the sought after airtime.

In Orubebe's voice, we won't take it if these results are rigged.

We have a nuclear weapon in our possession"

- Akpan Ikorodu
Publicity Officer TeamGriffon cool

Bwuahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
lalaboi:
That 1K must be in the currency of the country where the eventual winner lives o grin

I for don enter longtime ago. Funlord make we do am this way nau
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha....pay back cheesy cheesy
Airmark be like "ifa hear say Ibime win this thing eeh" grin grin

Elnino4ladies:

grin grin grin If Hip Hop is dead you're the next of kin.

grin grin grin....evil powers

Segedinho, you are welcome man.

From all of us @ Cobhams express

Signed..... Skimpledawg.
Distribution manager.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy so you greedy like me too cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:08am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:
With one goal every 60.57 minutes, Batshuayi is the most deadly striker in Premier League history.

That's how silly stats can look cheesy

There's nothing silly about that stat. It only looks confusing when the stat is missused.

The correct way to use stats like goal scoring rate is to compare strikers who have enjoyed a similar amount of gametime

So you will see a caveat like 'Among the strikers who have played xyz minutes, player A is the deadliest with one goal every 5 minutes)

Even Whoscored have a minimum number of games you have to play before they display your name on their main tables.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Nihilist:

There's nothing silly about that stat. It only looks confusing when the stat is missused.

The correct way to use stats like goal scoring rate is to compare strikers who have enjoyed a similar amount of gametime

So you will see a caveat like 'Among the strikers who have played xyz minutes, player A is the deadliest with one goal every 5 minutes)

Even Whoscored have a minimum number of games you have to play before they display your name on their main tables.

In this case, it was misused as there were no names in contention, caption just read "Batshuayi is the deadliest striker in Premier League history".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:
Press Release:

"We have evidence to prove that Ibime who is favoured to win the contest went over the 4 lines limit with few lines. We also have evidence to prove that the second best on the night, Afrodoc, was not eligible (not qualified – as contest is only open for Chelsea fans).

With little or no genuine challenge left, this leaves our client Griffon Jantamanta, in pole position to win the sought after airtime.

In Orubebe's voice, we won't take it if these results are rigged.

We have a nuclear weapon in our possession"

- Akpan Ikorodu
Publicity Officer TeamGriffon cool

You ain't winning shiit bro. grin grin

My nigga iamnlia is winning this with his dope bars grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

So if Funlord try hustle out 500k naira for naija send give you wey dey UK untop rap, you go still collect am?

Chic2pimp, when last did you read the bible?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Percentage of votes for FIFA's best goalkeeper award: Buffon - 42% Neuer - 32% Navas - 10% Courtois - 9% Lloris - 3% De Gea - 0% LMAO
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Iamn-what? Last I checked, this contest was open to humans not stationery stores cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

So if Funlord try hustle out 500k naira for naija send give you wey dey UK untop rap, you go still collect am?

grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

Iamn-what? Last I checked, this contest was open to humans not stationery stores cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Una want make buhari involve for this bet abi? Continue...... grin....maybe the winner go dey syria sef...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamnlia(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Lol
It seems you want to troll your forefathers abi, I don't get the fuss.....I hate rap and more of an edm guy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamnlia(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

grin
Bruh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha... cheesy cheesy so you greedy like me too cheesy cheesy

Ayam only helping his ministry o wink smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

If I no collect am my name no be chic2pimp. Nah some people's one month wage be that after you remove tax and NI.

Yesterday Sir. The verse that I read said and I quote "Give and it shall be given unto you"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Elnino4ladies: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2017
iamnlia:

Lol
It seems you want to troll your forefathers abi, I don't get the fuss.....I hate rap and more of an edm guy.

I'm not trolling bro. I just love your dope bars

BTW I like EDM too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2017
funlord:

Una want make buhari involve for this bet abi? Continue...... grin....maybe the winner go dey syria sef...

Hahaha grin grin grin grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

If I no collect am my name no be chic2pimp. Nah some people's one month wage be that after you remove tax and NI.

Yesterday Sir. The verse that I read said and I quote "Give and it shall be given unto you"

The hustle is real grin grin

Funlord over to you, are you prepared to send 1k pounds and commit suicide thereafter? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Ayam only helping his ministry o wink smiley

grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2017
chic2pimp:

Blaaad of chic2pimp shocked cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

Funlord over to you, are you prepared to send 1k pounds and commit suicide thereafter? grin grin grin
lol una wan rope am for tight corner. Besides he promised airtime not cash. Didn't he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Griffon:

Griffon oo cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha....pay back cheesy cheesy

Ahhh not pay back o. You can't pay 100pounds with 1000naira.

Many things point to ibime's disqualification. He doesn't need the money, he will send to a relative, who is unknown to this board and may even be a manure fan. cheesy

On a serious note, apart from the fact that he broke rules, Brazil national team vs burundi, is a big cheat. Ibime is a real head and was supposed to even be a sponsor, not a participant.

My verdict :

Segedinho, ibime, iamnlia are all disqualified.

Reasons:

Segedinho has not made up to 200 posts as required by the organisers.

Nihilist:

Entry open to Chelsea supporting accounts with at least 200 post history.

Ibime dropped more than 4 lines.

Nihilist:

Write a 4 line rap

Iamnlia seems not to be a chelsea fan, based on his posts below.
Nihilist:

Entry open to Chelsea supporting accounts
iamnlia:

I will start apologising to Chelsea fans for calling them touts, these barca fans are hopeless touts.
Trolling out of stupidity.

iamnlia:

I'm a Madrid fan but dayummm!

That leaves me with

Griffon
Pamcode

Lordcat Nihilist, decide on this guy. I don't see him as a chelsea fan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
airmark:

Lordcat Nihilist, decide on this guy. I don't see him as a chelsea fan.

Lordcat is a Manyoo fan.

He also happens to be a Catfish.

He should be disqualified....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
Seems like it's between Griffon and Pamcode o

Airmark please assign points to the two contenders. Minimum 1pt Max 3pts

raumdeuter and afrodoc2 please come and vote sharply, let these men have credit in time to bell their Oloshos after tonight's matches...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Lordcat is a Manyoo fan.

He also happens to be a Catfish.

He should be disqualified....
Why Na.. this is unjust. I am a human not a catfish.. jejely give me my price grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Why Na.. this is unjust. I am a human not a catfish.. jejely give me my price grin

You were masquerading as a female last week....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by LoRdCaT(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nihilist:

You were masquerading as a female last week....
Guilty as charged, but it was harmless trolling Na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) (3957) (3958) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: larride(m), stephennel(m), airmark(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.