Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10543267 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Few Chelsea fans are blind sided by Bakayoko's mistakes but not so the majority who chant that he doesn't let any get away.

This is clearly shown in his stats 3 tackles per game while Matic makes about 2 per game and they have similar interception ratios but Bakayoko prevails in aerial duels, clearances and hardly is dribbled past. Well he commits fouls just as much as he is fouled, sure Matic passes the ball better but Bakayoko makes does runs and dribbles that 2 goals and 3 assists he has in 10 games.

He makes mistakes cause he is trying new things, he might not be a safety net but he sure makes up for the errors. He will improve, he won't be dispossed as much as he is if he reduces his runs and improves his long ball and passes, but if their's space to run through in midfield Bakayoko is gonna go for that sprint.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Odi egwu

Keep consoling yourself, Son

Alfa man na flop.. Simple..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:
Maybe when kante comes back,kante will epp him to trap balls or make simple passes or stop hiding from receiving the balls angry angry
Why are you over exaggerating? Bakayoko's ball control is similar to Matic's they don't always trap it well and do you want Bakayoko to only make back passes because i don't except him to make those delicate long or through balls Luiz and Fabregas make. Bakayoko is more like a defensive winger and lacks the basis of a world class midfielder finesse ball control and a classic pass, delivery technique but he is fast and strong for a DM and box to box midfielder.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
both are still bag of beans cheesy

i hear you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Pdizzle(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:
Few Chelsea fans are blind sided by Bakayoko's mistakes but not so the majority who chant that he doesn't let any get away.

This is clearly shown in his stats 3 tackles per game while Matic makes about 2 per game and they have similar interception ratios but Bakayoko prevails in aerial duels, clearances and hardly is dribbled past. Well he commits fouls just as much as he is fouled, sure Matic passes the ball better but Bakayoko makes does runs and dribbles that 2 goals and 3 assists he has in 10 games.

He makes mistakes cause he is trying new things, he might not be a safety net but he sure makes up for the errors. He will improve, he won't be dispossed as much as he is if he reduces his runs and improves his long ball and passes, but if their's space to run through in midfield Bakayoko is gonna go for that sprint.

you are right. he has everything to get better and i believe he will.
his coaches will obviously have seen his dispossession and are working on it. people just want to axe someone here because everyone is doing so

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Odi egwu

Keep consoling yourself, Son

Alfa man na flop.. Simple..

call him wateva u wonna, d good thing z conte knows beta dan u footballwise......he plays him day in n out..rest him against top goons...dat alone speaks volume xcept u r deaf,dumb n blind simultaneously
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:

Why are you over exaggerating? Bakayoko's ball control is similar to Matic's they don't always trap it well and do you want Bakayoko to only make back passes because i don't except him to make those delicate long or through balls Luiz and Fabregas make. Bakayoko is more like a defensive winger and lacks the basis of a world class midfielder finesse ball control and a classic pass, delivery technique but he is fast and strong for a DM and box to box midfielder.

What is the meaning of a defensive winger and what exactly do they do?

Since he lacks everything you have mentioned, what then is Alfa's usefulness if with all his fastness and strength dude won't track back to win balls?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Segedinho:

call him wateva u wonna, d good thing z conte knows beta dan u footballwise......he plays him day in n out..rest him against top goons...dat alone speaks volume xcept u r deaf,dumb n blind simultaneously
Bros easy na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Defensive Winger. .
WTH??

Things we read on a daily ! grin

Thats how someone said Yoko is an ACM. . What the actual fudge?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
*Fact*
*Chelsea have kept clean sheet and never lost a game in all matches played without Garry Cahil this season*

Bad luck captain�

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Alvaro Morata is the first Chelsea player to be directly involved in 10+ goals across all competitions this season:

7 goals
3 assists

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait for Drinkwater to be fully fit. Drinkante combination in a 2-man midfield gonna be lit cool

[img]https:///media/10-29-2017/htl6G7.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/10-29-2017/lFwJdG.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/10-29-2017/tA0TN8.gif[/img]

[img]https:///media/10-29-2017/SLol3i.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

I don't need pundits to know that bakayoko can't trap a ball or fails to track back when he looses possession or looses possession easily or can't make simple passes or hides away from receiving the ball especially in tight areas or can't read the game properly or position him self properly. I don't need a pundit to see bakayokos flaws every match day!

I don't give a fvck about matic,he is the headache of scumwats now.

I need you to tell me bakayokos strength or strengths.....if any.
read my post again. I never said bakayoko is a world class player.
like I said, both are bag of beans if you have been following my stand on both bakayoko and matic.

I don't think bakayoko is chelsea standard too but hey, he is with us now. We have to support him and hope for the best till he leaves like matic.

Plus bakayoko has his flaws and also his positive sides (I hope) which we are yet to see. The speculation is, when he starts playing alongside good midfielder again, perhaps we will see the quality chelsea saw in him when they paid 40 million.

Afterall, no one is having problem with bakayoko until he started holding our midfield alone.

Get it now?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's quite pathetic that some guys are blaming Bakayoko for Chelsea struggling to win matches.

This is a player who's role seems clear, defend run with the ball, making just few passes, 35 per game loses just about 7 of them.

Bakayoko covers alot of ground, blocking opponents passages. From partnering T.Lemar, B.Silva, J.Moutihno to Alonso, Zappacosta, Fabregas (when he is not fabulous he is just flat). Chelsea team is poor, making foolish mistakes, if it's not Cahill, it's Luiz or Alonso or Moses or Morata (if he didn't lose the ball or fall they won't have scored, oya equalize na) but infact it's just the whole team seems disjointed much times on the verge of collapse.

It's not Bakayoko's fault you lost your first Epl game, or drew Arsenal, lost to Man City and to C. Palace and explain again how its Bakayoko's fault Chelsea went from 2-0 to 2-3 against Roma before the match ended 3-3.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexie4real:
Alvaro Morata is the first Chelsea player to be directly involved in 10+ goals across all competitions this season:

7 goals
3 assists

Bossman some pessimists called him whack dat would easily b bullied by premiership defenders......... undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

What is the meaning of a defensive winger and what exactly do they do?

Since he lacks everything you have mentioned, what then is Alfa's usefulness if with all his fastness and strength dude won't track back to win balls?
Defensive in that he makes lots of tackles, clearances, interceptions and blocks, winger because he tries to beat a player.

Your saying he won't or you want to say he didn't track back, maybe not fast enough at a point in a game. Watching ball with someone else's eyes might cause such misconceptions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:
It's quite pathetic that some guys are blaming Bakayoko for Chelsea struggling to win matches.

This is a player who's role seems clear, defend run with the ball, making just few passes, 35 per game loses just about 7 of them.

Bakayoko covers alot of ground, blocking opponents passages. From partnering T.Lemar, B.Silva, J.Moutihno to Alonso, Zappacosta, Fabregas (when he is not fabulous he is just flat). Chelsea team is poor, making foolish mistakes, if it's not Cahill, it's Luiz or Alonso or Moses or Morata (if he didn't lose the ball or fall they won't have scored, oya equalize na) but infact it's just the whole team seems disjointed much times on the verge of collapse.

It's not Bakayoko's fault you lost your first Epl game, or drew Arsenal, lost to Man City and to C. Palace and explain again how its Bakayoko's fault Chelsea went from 2-0 to 2-3 against Roma before the match ended 3-3.

Do you have a post to back up the bolded part of your post?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Segedinho:

✔ ✔ Appreciate

Thank you..

But the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by atheist5(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
lalaboi:
Defensive Winger. . WTH??
Things we read on a daily ! grin
Thats how someone said Yoko is an ACM. . What the actual fudge?
Why do stupid children not ask what they don't understand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
read my post again. I never said bakayoko is a world class player.
like I said, both are bag of beans if you have been following my stand on both bakayoko and matic.

I don't think bakayoko is chelsea standard too but hey, he is with us now. We have to support him and hope for the best till he leaves like matic.

Plus bakayoko has his flaws[b] and also his positive sides (I hope) which we are yet to see[/b]. The speculation is, when he starts playing alongside good midfielder again, perhaps we will see the quality chelsea saw in him when they paid 40 million.

Afterall, no one is having problem with bakayoko until he started holding our midfield alone.

Get it now?

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:

Why do stupid children not ask what they don't understand?

Don't be Foolishh and stupid at the same time and stop throwing around words you know nothing about. The best position that best describes a defensive winger is a wing back as in the case or Alonso, Moses or Zappacosta. . but off course, you spew too much rubbish on here to have known such. Unless you want to tell us that the middle wing exist in football and if you did admit that i wont be surprised one bit.

Run along child. . continue your beer parlour analysis and dont tag people looking for trouble. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
MoR2:

Defensive in that he makes lots of tackles, clearances, interceptions and blocks, winger because he tries to beat a playe[/b]r

Your saying he won't or you want to say [b] he didn't
track back, maybe not fast enough at a point in a game. Watching ball with someone else's eyes might cause such misconceptions.

Ok sir grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

Ok sir grin grin grin
You dhey try for hia

Over sabi full dis thread walai

grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
You dhey try for hia

Over sabi full dis thread walai

grin

cheesy cheesy

Bruv you no watch Brighton vs Southampton match?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Defensive winger kwa cry

nothing i no go read for dis foolish thread.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
lalaboi:

Don't be Foolishh and stupid at the same time and stop throwing around words you know nothing about. The best position that best describes a defensive winger is a wing back as in the case or Alonso, Moses or Zappacosta. . but off course, you spew too much rubbish on here to have known such. Unless you want to tell us that the middle wing exist in football and if you did admit that i wont be surprised one bit.

Run along child. . continue your beer parlour analysis and dont tag people looking for trouble. Ode.

If I said you sound LIKE a fool now that skipped school you will start cracking your head for an insult because you misunderstandly take yourself as a fool.

I don't except you to comprehend what I just typed, if you ever could you won't respond.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
diggz:

cheesy cheesy

Bruv you no watch Brighton vs Southampton match?
Mbanu..

Carry ma boys go small flexing.. Atleast e don teh

Mek dia 2 struggle.. We been don struggle awa own finish.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
weedtaker:
Defensive winger kwa cry

nothing i no go read for dis foolish thread.

Bia...go back to your phooolish thread bros tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by alexie4real(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Segedinho:
Bossman some pessimists called him whack dat would easily b bullied by premiership defenders......... undecided
lol u dey mind does e-diots
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Mbanu..

Carry ma boys go small flexing.. Atleast e don teh

Mek dia 2 struggle.. We been don struggle awa own finish.. grin

Na so mehn...nice one cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ ✔ Appreciate

Thank you..

But the last time I checked, I wasn't talking to you.
sorry but d truth b told..yes he made some awful mistakes but he still did sum great tackles n recovery... His rating was higher dan fabregas n dat same midfield..

Anyway sorry if i offended u wt d quote..
Nuff respect

(1) (2) (3) ... (3980) (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Elnino4ladies, CentiLion(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.