Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,282 members, 7,849,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10687254 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (19348) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
The same way Pep would ve only one UCL if he had not fraudulently robbed his way into the 2009 final. undecided
Do u now see how dumb ur logic sounds?? undecided

Abeg go take a seat at the back and let the grown-ups do the talking!!

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Abidal was red carded for doing absolutely nothing

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Mou scored an offside goal against Barca which Milito look at the linemen before celebrating the goal.

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Barca scored a winner against Jose's inter Milan but was cancelled because of a foul that happened several minutes prior to the goal.

Tomato face failed in Europe

#factsonly

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:

Great news....!!! burr we need moses back asap mbok!
I thought you don't like moses?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:

Apari werey. Below is the unedited report by skysports.

"Mourinho did not make any demands. He asked for more autonomy in line with how English clubs are organised," Perez said.

"Everything that we do we do because they are the right decisions that do not take into account personal sentiment."

Let your team swap lewandowski for benzema and let's see fans' reaction. cheesy

Dayo won't even agree to the swap cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I thought you don't like moses?

I don't like moses ke....? The only player i presently don't want to see in that team is bakayoko yet I won't even say I don't like him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:

I don't like moses ke....? The only player i presently don't want to see in that team is bakayoko yet I won't even say I don't like him.
I mean prefer zappa to moses.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:
Apari werey. Below is the unedited report by skysports.

"Mourinho did not make any demands. He asked for more autonomy in line with how English clubs are organised," Perez said.
"Everything that we do we do because they are the right decisions that do not take into account personal sentiment."
Let your team swap lewandowski for benzema and let's see fans' reaction. cheesy

Your squeals make me happy. Imagine this tool is calling BBC report edited version

Sky sport gave a summarized version and BBC gave the entire story according to BBC

This is what BBC said

"The experience of this just completed season demonstrated a need for more autonomy, including within the coaching unit," said Perez.
"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/13553663

I am expecting you to call BBC mumu news too.

Why do we need to swap Benzema who is older for Lewandoski, The amount of shiit that comes out of your mouth these days will make your anus jealous.

The fact here is many top class coaches stuck with Benzema, Ancelotti gave reasons why Benz is the perfect striker for Madrid yet one evening school dropout dey yarn megedefegede
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Alvaro Morata

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
diggz:
Dayo won't even agree to the swap cheesy cheesy

Just like I wont agree to swap Neuer with Cortouis, Boateng for Luiz, Kimmich for Azpilicieuta etc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
I mean prefer zappa to moses.

To be honest I prefer moses bcuz I feel he is more solid defensively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Just like I wont agree to swap Neuer with Cortouis, Boateng for Luiz, Kimmich for Azpilicieuta etc

Na so... cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MoR2(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Na wa you na oh, how you take expect say Dayo go gree say Benzema bad when that one mean say make Madrid kukuma buy Lewa.

Dayo get sense na, that na the only benefit for all em shout ontop the matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]Your squeals make me happy. Imagine this tool is calling BBC report edited version

Sky sport gave a summarized version and BBC gave the entire story according to BBC

This is what BBC said

"The experience of this just completed season demonstrated a need for more autonomy, including within the coaching unit," said Perez.
"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/13553663

I am expecting you to call BBC mumu news too.

Why do we need to swap Benzema who is older for Lewandoski, The amount of shiit that comes out of your mouth these days will make your anus jealous.

The fact here is many top class coaches stuck with Benzema, Ancelotti gave reasons why Benz is the perfect striker for Madrid yet one evening school dropout dey yarn megedefegede[/s]

You be mumu. Those lines in quotes were more important. Your ogbomosho lga school background did you bad. They were words from Perez and they debunk what you falsely wanted us to believe.

Drogba destroyed your team at 34, won the ucl final motm award. Etoo was bought and won ucl around his age, with inter. But useless benzema should be avoided like a plague at 29. You see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
ollah1:

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Abidal was red carded for doing absolutely nothing

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Mou scored an offside goal against Barca which Milito look at the linemen before celebrating the goal.

You call that fraud but ignore the fact that Barca scored a winner against Jose's inter Milan but was cancelled because of a foul that happened several minutes prior to the goal.

Tomato face failed in Europe

#factsonly

Dani Alves was denied a stone wall penalty in the first leg against Inter that would have given us 2 away goals.

Messi was denied a glaring penalty against Arsenal that game that Bussacca redcarded RVP.

I wonder why these decisions don't generate as much controversies too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Lana1:
Before i can even answer u, ask ur guy how SAF won the 99 UCL by luck and/or mistake....

He said "luck" but you can ask him why yourself.

I am guessing the winner by Solksjaer was a bit fortuitous and the other against CFC was on penalties which could have gone Chelsea's way. So it was a toss up.

Oya, help me answer my own. I need to dispel this myth that has been going on for sometime.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:

You be mumu. Those lines in quotes were more important. Your ogbomosho lga school background did you bad. They were words from Perez and they debunk what you falsely wanted us to believe.

Drogba destroyed your team at 34, won the ucl final motm award. Etoo was bought and won ucl around his age, with inter. But useless benzema should be avoided like a plague at 29. You see your life?

Below are direct quote from perez

We have decided to end the contractual relationship with Jorge Valdano," said Real president Florentino Perez.
Valdano's removal is part of a Real reorganisation that strengthens coach Jose Mourinho's position at the club.
"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done

You are too dull to read and understand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Eruditor: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2017
eph12:

Yes sir

Ok o.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
Eruditor:

Dani Alves was denied a stone wall penalty in the first leg against Inter that would have given us 2 away goals.

Messi was denied a glaring penalty against Arsenal that game that Bussacca redcarded RVP.

I wonder why these decisions don't generate as much controversies too.

Hate man. Hate won't make them talk about it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]Below are direct quote from perez

We have decided to end the contractual relationship with Jorge Valdano," said Real president Florentino Perez.
Valdano's removal is part of a Real reorganisation that strengthens coach Jose Mourinho's position at the club.
"Mourinho demanded an autonomy on the sporting side like that which works with English clubs. I think for the sake of the institution that this is a reorganisation that has to be done

You are too dull to read and understand[/s]

cheesy

Shameless apari. What drogba did at 34 for chelsea, benzema should be able to do more for bayern at 29. He will still deliver for 5 more years cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
airmark:
cheesy

Shameless apari. What drogba did at 34 for chelsea, benzema should be able to do more for bayern at 29. He will still deliver for 5 more years cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bayern already have a striker, If Lewandoski is to leave, I wont mind having Benzema as a striker at least he is better than the one striking for your club currently. He benched him at Madrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingTom(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

Bayern already have a striker, If Lewandoski is to leave, I wont mind having Benzema as a striker at least he is better than the one striking for your club currently. He benched him at Madrid
Can't argue with FACTS!!!!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
raumdeuter:

KingTom:

Can't argue with FACTS!!!!!! grin

If real madrid fans catch the two of you, you will be flogged nak.ed on the streets of madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2017
ollah1:
Fergie wouldn't have won any UCL sef. The two he won were by mistakes and luck but when these doesn't happen, he kisses the dust.
Man Utd won the UCL in 99 unbeaten & the 07/08 UCL trophy also unbeaten, sharing a competition joint-record high 9 wins/4 draws with Barcelona 05/06 team.
Fergie's team also hold the record for longest unbeaten UCL run which stands @ 25 games & longest unbeaten away run. The man raised great teams.

Talking of mistakes & lucks:
Where were you when a legit winner was cancelled against eventual winners Porto?

Where were you when Fletcher, the most in form midfielder in Fergie's team @ the time, was red carded for a clean tackle against an already pussy-whipped Arsenal to ensure he missed the final game against Barcelona? (ended his unbeaten run)

Where were you when Rafael copped a red card reducing Ribery to an amateur against a very clueless Banyash team receiving some hot ana-l poundings by Nani @ OT?

Where were you when Nani was red carded for a confused Real Madrid to gain advantage when they were already reduced to clowns by Fergie's superior tactics?

Better goan renew your brain subscription.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2017
I miss this thread. smiley

Always reading everyday.

But what's up with Bakayoko.

The guy can't shield a damn ball?, sad undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 5:41am On Oct 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

I love how you squeal like a pig after I bludgeon you with facts everytime. If the problem you have is with the website, i will give you another from BBC. I am expecting you to call BBC a mumu link also

I will rather go with the football ideas shared by Ancelotti, Zidane, Benitez and Mourinho coaches who have 8 CL titles between them over a serial drunkard like you who failed every level of education and IQ tests
hypocrite. Bt, if na hazard, u no go take the ideas and thoughts of the world class coaches again.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lekkie073(m): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

So Ferguson was knighted for winning 1 CL. Yet Zidane has won 2 in 2 seasons
no. he was knighted for his treble winning exploits and contribution to British football. zidane should go ask the French monarchy to knight him then.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Greatihex(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2017
raumdeuter:

hypocrite. have u stopped counting goals as criteria to judge a better striker?
When last did benzema outscore morata in a season?
Who has scored more this season?
Look at u nah.
Tomorrow u wl b wondering why people voted to confirm that ur arguments are nt consistent.
Chai! There is God o! There is God in everything we are doing in this life o.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2017
Greatihex:
hypocrite. have u stopped counting goals as criteria to judge a better striker?
When last did benzema outscore morata in a season?
Who has scored more this season?
Look at u nah.
Tomorrow u wl b wondering why people voted to confirm that ur arguments are nt consistent.
Chai! There is God o! There is God in everything we are doing in this life o.
I stop taking days serious long time ago. Just imagine the double standard. Morata vs Benzema. Thank God Morata don win ucl since him sabi use teamachievement to twist like snake.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sod09(m): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2017
hensben:
I stop taking days serious long time ago. Just imagine the double standard.
the guy na Pinocchio
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2017
diggz:

To be honest I prefer moses bcuz I feel he is more solid defensively.
me too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elrony(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2017
Raumdeuter why dem dey always panelbeat you for this thread cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
elrony:
Raumdeuter why dem dey always panelbeat you for this thread cheesy grin

Raumdeuter na one man squad...him dey hold e side wella pastor.... unlike you wey dey disappear as fast as the fart of a leprosy witch tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) ... (19348) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SCOOPERJEF(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.