Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10541753 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) ... (19172) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:59am On Nov 02, 2017
Neymar1095:
‘Right now there isn’t a better
defender in Europe Than john FUCCKING Stones. Pep is a genius

Raumdeuter, your brother was buzzing you here.

raumdeuter:
Benzema scored the same number of goals as Kane in both legs

What about assists? I know benzema would beat him there. All hail king karimu cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38am On Nov 02, 2017
airmark:

Ramdeuter, your brother was buzzing you here.

What about assists? I know benzema would beat him there. All hail king karimu cheesy

Tottenham scored 4 goals over both legs, their best forward didn't score any

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Kolarov and Dzeko say age is just a number, the older the better...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Unlimited22:

Ronaldo is the only reason that fraud still plays for Madrid.
But some German-Nigerian pundits here would rather say its because he's the best thing that has been invented since sliced bread

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:10am On Nov 02, 2017
patrickmuf:
Kolarov and Dzeko say age is just a number, the older the better...

Cc Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:13am On Nov 02, 2017
raumdeuter:

Tottenham scored 4 goals over both legs, their best forward didn't score any

Burr he assisted abi? Tell us what benzema did throughout both legs?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eph12(m): 6:14am On Nov 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Lol,united fans quoting me for saying the truth about the Portuguese fraud grin
Lol, shekpe fans thinking I'm countering their truth, where as I'm just giving them a new truth cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by funlord(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Na crappy player lordfalcao dey always defend.........If he is not defending Cahill fvkup he will be doing that of Alonso.
I'm sure lordfalcao don't even know how to play football grin

Shekpites don begin stab each other....

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Pochettino is really doing very well for spurs despite operating on the lowest budget amongst the top 6 teams. I must congratulate him, who knows what he can do when he gets to a bigger club.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2017
diggz:

Cc Raumdeuter

"Football is for young people" grin grin
Raumdeuter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
He was paid to deliver trophies same way as Carlo and do Mateo.........Nothing special abt the fraud tongue
FOH angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:05am On Nov 02, 2017
lalaboi:
EVen the ones that were excited and saying Bakayoko is way better than Matic before he even kicked a ball for us now want him developed? haha. .
Lala... This is a sexy mail, i repeat, it is a sexy mail tongue

But it won't be delivered. You still dey owe us
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:
[img]https:///media/11-02-2017/4_5dRj.gif[/img]
Dembele is a beast...

I want that Niqqa in my midfield asap undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 8:35am On Nov 02, 2017
lordfalcao:
Pochettino is really doing very well for spurs despite operating on the lowest budget amongst the top 6 teams. I must congratulate him, who knows what he can do when he gets to a bigger club.

grin

Jez confess you want him at Chelsea!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 9:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
Jez confess you want him at Chelsea!
who doesn't
The guy is a genius abeg.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 9:22am On Nov 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
who doesn't

The guy is a genius abeg.

grin

....... but Don Conte is a super Genius nah?! So want him out of the Club after this Session?!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2017
These shekpites are wonderful somebodies.
Your club just got mortally disgraced by Roma yet some still have the mouth to talk about what Mourinho hypothetically would/wouldn't have done in a hypothetical match against Madrid.. Because of the exploits of Spurs that are fresh from the L they took from the same Mourinho.. .

Incredible something..

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
PietroRico:
These shekpites are wonderful somebodies.
Your club just got mortally disgraced by Roma yet some still have the mouth to talk about what Mourinho hypothetically would/wouldn't have done in a hypothetical match against Madrid.. Because of the exploits of Spurs that are fresh from the L they took from the same Mourinho.. .

Incredible something..
grin grin grin
The hatred is real, last season when it was muted that their non-involvement in Europe played to their advantage, they called Mou a wailer but look what is happening barely half way through the season, injury to key players, inconsistent performances etc. Conte is doing badly but no, let's rather talk about Mou cos his poor tactics left them open against Roma...Una go tire for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Thecassanova: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:05am On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

....... but Don Conte is a super Genius nah?! So want him out of the Club after this Session?!
conte is also a genius. tongue

I'm sure u want poch at your club, that doesn't make moanrinho less a genius.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Ibime:

One of those tweets is by you though. undecided

Hehehe. Sharp nigga. Baba check your mail, I replied you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
conte is also a genius. tongue

I'm sure u want poch at your club, that doesn't make moanrinho less a genius.

grin

Nah!

United Fans are satisfied with JM at the moment.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:13am On Nov 02, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
Nah!
United Fans are satisfied with JM at the moment.
yeah same as chelsea
We are satisfied with conte at the moment tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Dembele is a beast...

I want that Niqqa in my midfield asap undecided
For those tackles alone, that was my man of the match
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EvilMetahuman: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2017
The full list of nominees for african best:

Vincent Aboubakar (Cameroon & Porto)
Karim El Ahmadi (Morocco & Feyenoord)
Christian Atsu (Ghana & Newcastle)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Gabon & Borussia
Dortmund)
Eric Bailly (Cote d’Ivoire & Manchester United)
Cedric Bakambu (DR Congo & Villareal)
Keita Balde (Senegal & Monaco)
Christian Bassogog (Cameroon & Henan Jianye)
Yves Bissouma (Mali & Lille)
Khalid Boutaib (Morocco & Yeni Malatyaspor)
Yacine Brahimi (Algeria & Porto)
Essam El Hadary (Egypt & Al Taawoun)
Junior Kabananga (DR Congo & Astana)
Fackson Kapumbu (Zambia & Zesco)
Naby Keita (Guinea & RB Leipzig)
Ali Maaloul (Tunisia & Al Ahly)
Sadio Mane (Senegal & Liverpool)
Moussa Marega (Mali & Porto)
Victor Moses (Nigeria & Chelsea)
Youssef Msakni (Tunisia & Al Duhail)
Michael Olunga (Kenya & Girona)
Fabrice Ondoa (Cameroon & Sevilla)
Denis Onyango (Uganda & Mamelodi Sundowns)
Thomas Partey (Ghana & Atletico Madrid)
Mohamed Salah (Egypt & Liverpool)
Mbwana Samata (Tanzania & Genk)
Jean Michel Seri (Cote d’Ivoire & Nice)
Percy Tau (South Africa & Mamelodi Sundowns)
Bertrand Traore (Burkina Faso & Lyon)
William Troost-Ekong (Nigeria & Bursaspor)

Who deserves to win this year?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by eddie7: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Lala... This is a sexy mail, i repeat, it is a sexy mail tongue

But it won't be delivered. You still dey owe us

Owe wetin na? Wetin i collect?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
eddie7:
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/874320/Chelsea-crisis-Roman-Abramovich-sack-Antonio-Conte
So who is going to be dancing for us on weekends
Roman should not do this, just because a Roman team messed up another Roman' team.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Dongorgon5:
Na crappy player lordfalcao dey always defend.........If he is not defending Cahill fvkup he will be doing that of Alonso.
I'm sure lordfalcao don't even know how to play football grin
Of all the CFs in football,he chose to be a Lacazette fanboy.

I mean guys,what else were you expecting??

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
ToyinDipo:

So who is going to be dancing for us on weekends
Roman should not do this, just because a Roman team messed up another Roman' team.
If, just if Conte loses against ManUtd, there will surely be a sack letter looming
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
bigkesh:

Of all the CFs in football,he chose to be a Lacazette fanboy.

I mean guys,what else were you expecting??
You and Lordfalcao tho grin

Wetin? cheesy

lalaboi:

Owe wetin na? Wetin i collect?
Lala grin...come out plain and I shall deliver your mail. If you choose to present something oily and sexy, you need pay extra for decoding the owner

(1) (2) (3) ... (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) (4022) (4023) ... (19172) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.